Foreclosure

Story Info
They can't make the payments.
15.9k words
4.44
160.9k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

As Mary Hawley's husband Todd came in through the door she could see he was looking worried. "What is it now?" she asked plaintively. The thought of another financial reversal terrified her.

Todd hated to disappoint his pretty wife. Two years ago when she accepted his proposal of marriage he was ecstatic. He had never even dated such a sexy girl, let alone hoped to have one for a wife. At only five feet six inches tall he was not at all popular among the girls. But Mary had seen something in him that she liked—a steady provider who would give her the security that had been lacking in her family. Now he was faced with having to tell her that her cherished security was slipping away.

"The firm has lost another client. The Kirbys decided they wanted more aggressive accounting. Their big tax bill was an unpleasant surprise."

"Oh no, Todd! The Kirbys provided almost half of your billings!"

He slumped into a chair, his shoulders sagging. "I know, I know. We'll never be able to catch up on our mortgage now." When he looked up at her she saw tears in his eyes.

Mary knew that her husband was not a strong man, and she felt sorry for him. For some time she had been aware of the seriousness of their financial situation. She had lost her own rather lowly clerical job three months earlier. Her earnings had not been much, but they had enabled them to make the mortgage payments. Now they were two months behind and receiving threatening letters from the bank.

"What are we going to do?" she wailed. "The bank is going to foreclose on our mortgage, and the equity we have is not enough to pay back the Jacksons."

The Jacksons were the people who had sold them their house and had financed their down payment. They were also their neighbours. The houses were close together in a cul-de-sac in a suburb of a big city. The Jackson's house was much larger than the others and had a long fenced in back yard bordered in the back by woods.

Keith and Liz Jackson were some fifteen years older than their twenty-five year old neighbours. Liz ran her own boutique clothing store in the village, and Keith was a successful writer who worked at home. Two years ago they had split off a piece of their property and built the spec house which they sold to the Hawleys. The Hawley house was quite nice, but nothing compared with the magnificent home of the Jacksons.

If he was honest with himself, Keith would have to admit that the good deal he had given to the Hawleys was influenced by his attraction to Mary. A man with an oversized sexual appetite, he was turned on by her pretty face and the wholesome innocence that seemed in conflict with the voluptuous body that she tried to keep hidden under loose-fitting clothes. Her long dark hair was usually tucked into neat arrangements on the top of her head. Occasionally Keith had a glimpse of it loose, and he fantasized about pulling the pins and letting it spill over her slender shoulders.

He quite liked the idea of having her as a close neighbour.

Chapter 2

Liz Jackson knew her husband well. She was just as highly sexed as he, if not more so, and they shared fantasies and experiences that would make a seasoned hooker red in the face. The way he had looked at Mary Hawley was not lost on her. In fact she had confronted him with it and had encouraged him to make it easy for the Hawleys to buy the house. Afterwards while making love they had talked about things they would like to do together to Mary Hawley. Liz was openly bisexual, a trait which Keith found incredibly exciting. Discreet swinging parties were a big part of their lives.

When Mary lost her job and began staying at home all day, Keith had taken notice. A dense hedge grew along the fence that separated his back yard from hers, but he had managed to create a natural-looking hole in a place that gave him a view of the small sun deck on the back of her house. With nothing else to do, Mary had been working on her tan on that platform, clothed in a brief bikini that she would never have considered wearing in public.

After the first time he watched her Keith could not wait for Liz to get home so he could paint her a picture. "Liz, you would not believe the body on that girl. Talk about an hour glass figure! No wonder she never wears tight clothes or a belt at her waist. She would be hit on before she got ten feet!"

Liz laughed and her eyes sparkled. "You horny old man. Tell me more."

"I was hard as a rock looking at her. Her tits are just the right size, not huge and fleshy, but still big, and firm as melons. When she dropped the top of her suit to prevent tan lines I saw long, puckered nipples surrounded by areolas the size of egg yokes—I swear!"

"Yummm.... I see you are getting a stiffy just remembering. Let me help you with that while you continue." Liz slid her hand down inside the front of his pants and closed her fingers on the thick rod. "Now, what about the rest of her?"

"Ahhh... that feels so good.... I'd like you to be guiding me into Mary's sweet pussy. When she lay on her stomach and her little bubble ass was sticking up I imagined taking her from behind with you helping me."

She has an ass like a bubble?" chuckled Liz, squeezing and pulling until Keith was ready to explode.

"You would not believe... round and firm... her cheeks would just fit in my hands."

Liz was becoming as aroused as her husband. She liked women with shapely rear ends. "Sounds very spankable. How are we going to get to her my dearest?"

"Well, they owe us quite a bit of money. Maybe something will work out. In the meantime, would you please finish what you have started."

"You mean like this?"

"Oh yesss......."

Chapter 3

The next day marked a turning point in the relationship between the Hawleys and the Jacksons. Todd had gone to work to try to salvage what he could from his declining accounting business, and Mary was at home puttering around in her back yard. She was wearing a pair of short shorts and a tight T shirt. A light bulb had burned out in the lantern on the wall above the back door, and she brought out a rickety kitchen stool to stand on to reach the light.

Keith was typing on his computer when he heard her scream. "HELP... please somebody help me!"

He rushed out of his front door and across the lawn to the walkway that led to the Hawley's back yard. When he rounded the corner he stopped dead in his tracks. Mary was standing on her tip toes with one arm stretched above her head, apparently caught on the ornamental hook on the side of the lantern. The kitchen stool was in a heap on the ground, twisted and broken beyond use.

"What happened?' he gasped.

"The stool collapsed and my leather bracelet got caught on the light. I can't raise my wrist enough to get loose."

Seeing that she was in no immediate danger, Keith relaxed and took in the scene. Her body was drawn upward like a bow, her T shirt riding up on her thrusting breasts so that her bare stomach was exposed. She looked totally helpless and vulnerable.

"You are quite a sight," he said grinning.

"I know. I'm so embarrassed Mister Jackson. My arm is hurting; can you please get me down from here?"

"Of course, my dear, but I am going to have to lift you up so you can unhook yourself."

Mary's eyes opened wide as Keith approached her. He took his time surveying her curves as if he were trying to decide on a modest way to lift her. There was no mistaking the lust in his look, and Mary took a deep breath. Finally he extended his hands and rested them on her hips.

"I will have to put my hands under your rump to get your weight off the ground. You don't mind do you?"

She minded a lot, but what could she do? Her arm was really beginning to ache. "I guess not," she said.

He cupped her firm little ass and pulled her up and against him. The hardness in his pants pressed into her stomach. Slowly he raised her off of her feet. "You will have to put your legs around my waist to hold yourself up while you loosen your wrist." He spoke nonchalantly as if she would be doing nothing unusual.

"Oh god...." , she muttered, but his hands were already under her thighs parting them and resting their tight flesh on his hips. "Now lock your ankles," he said. "Then you can take your time getting free without hurting yourself."

What he said made sense and she did it. Still she could not quite raise her hand enough to slip the bracelet over the hook. "A little higher," she cried.

Keith buried his face in the soft valley between her breasts and pulled upward on her ass. Her hand came free and her arms dropped over his shoulders. He had fucked many a woman in this position and was beside himself with desire. Mary felt his excitement and shuddered with embarrassment.

"I think you'd better put me down Mister Jackson," she stated firmly. "I am not in a very lady-like position. I don't think either your wife or my husband would approve."

He laughed and let her slide down his body to get her feet on the ground. Before he could touch her again she twisted away and ran back into her house. With great effort he stopped himself from pursuing her. "I will have her," he said to himself. "But I will not force her. She must be made to submit willingly."

Chapter 4

That evening Liz came home to a very agitated husband. He met her at the door with a glass of wine and guided her to sit beside him on the couch. "We have got to do something. That woman is driving me crazy."

"Driving you horny, you mean," she grinned. "I know that look in your eyes."

"Today she got her bracelet caught on the light over her door, and I had to go rescue her. Her cute little belly button was staring right at me. And the way her shirt was stretched across those perky tits made me so hard it hurt."

"Was she teasing you?"

"Oh no. She was clearly embarrassed. But she knew the effect she was having on me. I think I scarred her."

Liz shook her head. "We have to go slow with her. She has to be made to see she has no choice. Also it's important that her husband agrees to her meeting our demands."

"It's time for me to start pressuring him," said Keith. "He is in a very bad position financially. The terms of our loan to them allow us to take everything they have."

"Let's play good cop, bad cop," beamed Liz. "I will be the good cop with Mary and show her how she can save their situation."

"Good idea," said Keith. "The bad cop is going to call Todd right now and remind him of his legal status. Then tomorrow you can call on Mary and show her a way out."

Keith picked up the phone while Liz sipped her wine and listened. She knew that her husband could be very forceful and intimidating when he wanted to. As he dialled the number she imagined how the Hawleys were going to react.

"Hello Todd. This is Keith.... Yes, I'm fine thank you. But we have to talk about your failure to keep up with payments on your loan.... Yes I know your business is going through a rough time, but that is your problem, not mine. I spent a lot of money on that house you're living in, and I want what's due me."

He put his hand over the mouthpiece and grinned at Liz. "He's blubbering about needing more time."

"Tell him he's out of time," she whispered. "And remind him about the collateral on the loan."

Keith nodded. "Todd, I've heard all the excuses I'm going to. Now you either start making substantial payments or I'm going to start legal proceedings to evict you and seize the collateral, which as you remember is virtually everything you own, including that little boat you enjoy so much."

There was a long pause while Keith listened to Todd's lament. Then Liz saw her husband's eyes flair in anger. "What! You sold the boat? Our contract stated that you could not do that without my permission! You are in big trouble my friend. That is fraud! You will be hearing from my attorney. Good night!"

"He sold the boat?" exclaimed Liz. "That's some nerve. But it means we really have them over a barrel."

"Yea, I can't wait to put that luscious wife of his over a real barrel and have my way with her."

Liz was thoughtful. "Here's what we'll do. Tomorrow I will console her and invite them to come for drinks after work to talk about the situation. I will imply that there are ways they can show good faith by doing things to begin to work off their debt."

Keith smiled. "Things like her stripping off her clothes and giving me a blow job."

"Not so fast," laughed Liz. "Let's play with her a while. She can do secretarial work for you and house cleaning for me. I can provide her with some appropriate uniforms from my boutique. No doubt she will make some mistakes and have to be disciplined."

"You are a naughty wife," said Keith as he kissed her neck. "I will tell Todd that I will hold off on legal proceedings as long as his wife is working for us. But if she does not perform to our satisfaction he can expect to be sued for everything he's got, plus criminal penalties for fraud."

Chapter 5

The next morning Liz waited until she saw Todd leave for his office, then she knocked on Mary's door. When Mary opened it and saw who was there, the young woman burst into tears.

"Oh Mrs. Jackson. I'm so embarrassed. I did not know Todd had sold the boat. You and Mister Jackson must hate us."

"Now, now Mary. It's not as bad as all that. Let's talk. I'm sure we can work something out."

"Please come in. I don't know what we can do, but we'll try. Will you have some coffee?"

"No thank you. I have to get to my store and can only stay a minute. Now dry your eyes. You are much too pretty to be so red in the face."

Mary managed a small smile. "Thank you," she said. "But I feel anything but pretty right now."

"Nonsense," said Liz. "Just yesterday Keith commented on how attractive you were. He told me how he had to rescue you from that wicked lantern over your back door."

"Ohh.." Mary's face got even redder as she recalled her predicament and how she had to wrap her legs around Liz's husband and actually lock her ankles to keep from falling.

Liz gave her a knowing look. "We women sometimes have to take advantage of our god-given talents to get our men to behave. Now if you and Todd will come over for cocktails tonight, we can discuss the situation. Keith might have a way for you to deal with the debt."

Mary was not sure how to interpret Liz's remarks, but she was grateful for the offer of help. "We will come, of course. Todd has been so upset. I'm sure he will agree to do anything possible to satisfy Mister Jackson. We are honourable people. We've just had some bad luck."

"I know... I know..." said Liz soothingly. "Now don't fret. I'm on your side. My husband can be harsh, but if you and Todd will go along with my suggestions I can handle him."

"We'll do whatever you say, Mrs. Jackson."

"That's my girl. See you at six o'clock. Wear something sexy."

Chapter 6

Mary immediately called Todd at his office to tell him about her visit from Liz and the invitation to cocktails that night. She decided not to mention the inferences about the role her physical appearance might have on the solution to their problems. There was no mistaking the hard bulge in Keith's pants when he had lifted her off that pernicious lantern, but Liz did not seem at all jealous. In fact she seemed to be encouraging Mary to flirt with her husband.

Maybe flirting with Keith would not be such a bad idea. She doubted that her husband would mind. In the past when she had dressed provocatively and men had admired her in front of Todd, her spouse had acted more like a proud father than a jealous husband. Sometimes she regretted marrying such an ordinary, non assertive man. A man like Keith Jackson would not put up with his wife humiliating him.

"I think the Jacksons may give us a break," she said to Todd. "Mrs. Jackson said that her husband likes me and may have some work for me to do. I think tonight is like an interview, and I'm going to dress up to make a good impression."

"You do that honey," said Todd. "Any work you can get will help a lot."

With that encouragement Mary decided to go for broke. The day was hot, a perfect time to wear her new, sexy sun dress. It was cut low enough to show just a bit of deep cleavage, and with a wide leather belt cinched at the waist she knew her figure would be shown to good advantage. Also, she would wear thigh high stockings and high heels to call attention to her slender legs.

The day went by very slowly as Mary worried about their coming date with the Jacksons. At four o'clock she showered and fixed her hair. She wished that she had more suitable lingerie to go with the dress. As it was she had trouble adjusting the bodice so that her utilitarian bra did not show. And the old-lady panties did not seem to go with the stockings and high heels.

Todd surprised her by coming home early and changing into his best suit. They were both anxious and said little to each other until it came time to leave.

"You look great in that dress," said Todd. "I'm sure Keith will want to hire you, no matter what kind of work he has in mind."

Mary blushed. "Thank you Todd. You look very nice yourself."

At promptly six o'clock they appeared at the Jackson's door. Liz greeted them warmly. "Come in... come in... Welcome to our humble abode. Keith is in the living room just opening some wine. Do you prefer red or white?"

"Either would be fine," Mary said nervously.

"What about you Todd?"

"Uh... white I guess."

"White it is then. Keith here are our guests."

The Jackson's living room was large and luxuriously decorated. Three expensive-looking oriental carpets covered most of the polished wood floor. A sturdy square coffee table served as the hub for three soft leather sofas, each of which contained multiple bright throw pillows. Keith was standing beside a mahogany bar filling a row of large wine glasses.

"Do come in," said Keith, handing them each a glass. "You look lovely, Mary. I love your little pink sundress. I see you are not wearing your leather bracelet tonight."

Mary accepted the glass and stammered, "No sir, I got rid of that awful thing."

Keith smiled at her discomfort. "I didn't think it was awful at all." He raised his glass. "Let's all drink to the future of our friendly neighbourhood."

Both Mary and Todd eagerly gulped their drinks. Todd decided to jump right to the subject of the gathering. He could not tolerate the suspense. "I hope we can remain in the neighbourhood Mr Jackson. If you will give me some time I'm sure I can meet my obligations under our contract."

Seeing Keith frown at Todd's pandering, Liz jumped in to play her role as the good cop. "Sure you can," she said with enthusiasm. "And in the meantime, Mary can help by doing some secretarial work and light housekeeping. Right Mary?"

"If that's what you want, but I don't have much experience in those areas."

"No problem. Keith and I can teach you. And you can help me in my women's clothing business by trying out some of my new outfits that are designed especially for private secretaries and maids."

Keith admired the way his wife was handling the situation. She really did have style, and she was leading Mary like a lamb to the slaughter. He determined to play his role as the bad cop. "I'm not so sure," he said. "Mary would have to agree to take explicit instructions and perform those jobs to my high standards. I cannot abide employees who fail to follow instructions."

Liz refilled Todd's glass and looked him in the eyes. "Do you think that will be a problem Todd? Can your wife follow orders? Keith is very strict."

"Oh I'm sure she can," he stammered.

"What about it Mary?" asked Keith in a stern voice. "If I'm going to give you more time on your loan and hold off on foreclosure proceedings you will have to do whatever I tell you, without exception. Are you prepared for that?"