Foreign Affairs Ch. 02

Story Info
Childhood friends struggle with immense attraction. Part 2.
2.3k words
4.23
14k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard raised voices next door. Isaac and Alexa were having one of their spats again. I went to the balcony and lit a cigarette. There was no corner of Rome that wasn't pretty. Today was going to be full of more sight-seeing. In the evening we were planning on going to a local club called Caruso Caffé.

In the meantime, I was tired of listening to yet another argument, so I grabbed my bag, texted Isaac that I was going exploring, and walked outside. The most enchanting thing about Rome is that you can get entirely and utterly lost, meandering down some random street or two, and next thing you know, you're in front of the Trevi Fountain.

I decided to do the tourist thing and throw in a coin. I grabbed a Euro and rolled it around in my hand, until it was warmed by my body heat. I closed my eyes, sighed, and tossed it in.

______________________

I was in my room getting ready for the evening. We just had a couple of days left to savor Italy, so I wanted to make the most of it. I decided to curl my hair, and put on an audacious coating of dark , red lipstick. I pulled a dress out of my closet that I had been saving for a special occasion; it was black, with a scooping neckline, and with a layer of lace over the body. The middle of it was see through. I picked some strappy, black heels to wear with it. For good measure, I sprayed some "fuck me" perfume on as well. Good luck, Isaac.

Isaac and Alexa were waiting at the hotel entrance. He looked dashing with dress pants and a white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up. Alexa was looking miffed, but quite pretty in her short, red strapless piece.

Caruso Caffé was a fairly classy establishment. Everyone looked great, but that might've just been because we were in Italy. We ordered a few rounds. As I was standing by the bar, a familiar voice asked if he could buy my drinks again. I turned to see Paolo smiling at me.

"Why of course", I smiled.

"I must say, bambina, you look beautiful tonight". I thanked him, and we finished off our drinks.

"Care to dance?" he asked. I accepted, and we moved to the dance floor.

Paolo was a great dancer, and respectful. I was used to the grabby men of American clubs, and this was a welcome change. I could see Isaac and Alexa in the corner of my eyes. Alexa was either pretty drunk or just not a shy girl. She was grinding on Isaac and pressing her ass hard against his crotch.

I tried to focus on dancing with Paolo, but I couldn't stop glancing over. I was staring at Isaac's hands on Alexa's hips and thinking about how those hands felt on me. Alexa turned to Isaac and started making out with him. I raised my hand to brush my hair out of my face and caught the distinct scent of iron that change leaves on your fingers. At that moment, I saw Alexa grab Isaac's hand and press it up between her legs. I felt nauseas. I told Paolo I needed a drink.

We sat in silence for a few seconds. Then Paolo got up and said, "I can tell when a woman is distracted, bambina. You are incredible. And you are not that woman. If he sees, he sees". He kissed me on the cheek and squeezed my hand. I looked down and saw his business card, "if you change your mind," he said.

I looked across the dance floor. Alexa was staring angrily at Isaac, who was watching Paolo exit the club. I started walking quickly to the bathroom, which was down a long, dark hallway. I put my back against the wall, tilted my head back, and closed my eyes. Fuck.

I heard footsteps. When I looked up, I saw Isaac.

"What the hell were you doing?" he thundered.

"Excuse me?"

"Are you trying to make me jealous?" he demanded.

Suddenly pissed off, I snapped, "Go dance with your fucking girlfriend, Isaac. I think you haven't publicly fondled her for too long" I turned to go inside the bathroom, but he grabbed my arm and whirled me around to look at him.

"I fucking want you," he said. Then he kissed me. His tongue started to explore my mouth, and I felt myself melting in his arms. Then he pulled back.

"Fuck, I can't. I can't, Lola. I need to try to make this work with Alexa".

I wasn't letting him walk away from me again. I ran up to him and pushed his back to the wall. I spoke into his ear as my hands crossed down his chest, "I know you want me. You guys fight every day. I hear you." My hands were at his waist now. I dropped my right hand and caressed his boner through his pants. I heard his sharp intake of breath, "Look how you respond to me. Do you feel like this with her? Have you felt like this with anyone?"

"Stop" he said. But I didn't. I couldn't. I unbuttoned his pants and unzipped them. He raised his right hand in protest but I grabbed it with my free hand and looked lustfully into his eyes while isolating the index finger. I stuck my tongue out and licked the length of it. Then, I slowly, slowly slipped it into my mouth. I felt his cock twitch in my hand.

"Lola", his voice caught, "please don't". But I kept sucking on his finger. I gripped his penis with my hand and started to stroke it. His mouth opened and he moaned slightly. I kept stroking him, harder and faster. I then kissed his ear, licking inside of each fold, and biting it along the edge. I wanted to shove my tongue into every nook.

As I kept pumping, I felt a drop of precum on the tip of his penis, and I used my thumb to wipe it off. I pulled my thumb out of his pants and put it in my mouth.

"I wanted to taste more of you," I murmured. I put my hand back into his pants and pulled his penis out. I dropped to my knees, and before he could stop me, I put the head in my mouth. I started sucking and Isaac titled his head back, protests over. I inched more and more of his cock into my mouth, and used my right hand to cup and massage his balls. I sucked and licked, pausing to take his penis out so I could focus entirely on the head, before putting it all back into my mouth. This usually elicited a groan from Isaac. I kept pumping in and out of my mouth, desperate to devour him as entirely as I could.

Then his phone went off.

"Don't answer" I said, kissing the head. His penis was so hard, and so...big. I wanted to put it inside me more than anything. But he grabbed my hands and pulled them to his chest, making me rise. He looked at me with remorse, and like he was wanting to make sure I was okay.

Then he walked away and answered his phone,"Alexa...babe...". So much for the Trevi, I thought.

______________________

Isaac and I finally had the day to ourselves. Lola was doing something boring, museums more than likely. I used to think my dislike of her was irrational, but from the way Isaac looked at her, and the way she looked at him, I figured I was right.

We had a calm day at the pool, and then we walked around the Forum until we found a good place for dinner. Isaac seemed bored, and maybe distracted, but I was trying to ignore that and get him to snap out of it. Maybe he and Lola would be content to meander all day until they were totally wiped, but I wanted to relax on my vacations, dammit.

When we got back to the hotel, he napped. I heard Lola getting back around 9pm, and I had an idea. I went and knocked on her door.

"Hey!" she greeted. She was wearing a robe and holding a glass of wine. I felt a rush of jealousy again. She know him since they were kids, she was absolutely stunning, and her tits made me feel prepubescent again.

"Can I come in?"

"Of course". She seemed puzzled at my visit.

"So, Lola...why are you so damn desperate?" I blurted.

"Excuse me?"

"I saw you at the club. You couldn't stop staring at Isaac. You looked like a needy whore. Frankly, I am trying to help you. The way you keep throwing yourself at him...it's sad. We've been laughing about it today."

Lola was starting to turn red, "I don't know what you think is happening-"

"Lool, I am just trying to warn you. I don't want you making a fool of yourself. Isaac and I are in a better place than ever. Hell, you might hear us later," I giggled.

Lola just nodded. I bade her a good night, and went back to the room. Yeah, I had lied. But what business did she have trying to steal my man? We did argue all the time, I guess. But that wasn't her business.

I looked at Isaac in bed. He was sleeping in only his boxers. Damn, he looked good. I took off my pants and crawled in behind him, in only my tank top and underwear. I nuzzled up to his strong back. Time to keep my man, I thought.

I reached my hand around his body and stuck my hand in his boxers. I started to kiss his neck and I grabbed his dick. He was more than well endowed. It was part of the issue. He wanted to fuck all the time, but his dick left my vagina and mouth sore on many an occasion. I guess it had been a while...

His penis started to stir and my stroking intensified. I hear soft moans coming from him, and I started to kiss his ear. It was definitely his kryptonite. He started waking and turned to look at me.

"What are you doing?" he asked sleepily.

"What do you think?" I moaned into his ear.

"Put me in your mouth" he ordered. He knew I hated this, but I figured these were special circumstances, so I took off my tank top and bent over.

______________________

I needed a cigarette. Alexa's words were in my head. What had he told her? Did he really feel that way? I considered changing my flight and leaving early. No way would I let them humiliate me.

I stepped out on the balcony and the brisk air calmed me. But I knew why I was really out here. Alexa said I might hear them tonight. What did she mean? In all our time here, I never heard anything other than yelling coming from their room. I couldn't resist the urge, and I peeked between partition and wall.

I saw Alexa descending down on Isaac's crotch with just her underwear on. Her tits were small but perky. Isaac was lying down, eyes closed. She started to suck his dick. She seemed so...bored. How could anyone be bored by such a perfect penis? My vagina was aching for it.

Isaac seemed intensely concentrated. Please be thinking of me, I thought. What was wrong with me? His right hand went to Alexa's head and he was pushing her head down. He didn't seem entirely hard yet. He was getting more and more forceful, and eventually he was just pumping in and out of her mouth. She seemed to be choking on him. Then he flipped her so she was on her back, and he stick his dick in her mouth again. He was fully face-fucking her now. His eyebrows were furrowed in concentration as he pumped. His fucking was so animalistic and raw...Alexa's hair was splayed out on the bed and he was driving his dick fast and hard into her mouth.

She pushed him off and he ripped her underwear off angrily. He positioned her on her hands and knees and got behind her. They were both facing the window now, and I could see Isaac pumping himself to get harder. Then, he dove all way into her pussy. I heard her yelp through the balcony window. He started fucking her very hard. His hands grabbed roughly at her tits, and then his right one grabbed her neck. He used it to pull himself deeper into her. I was watching his aggressive pumping with both lust and admiration.

He kept fucking her roughly, and then he pulled out. He positioned himself higher, and I knew he was preparing to fuck her in the ass. Alexa seemed to be trying to stop him, but he looked dedicated. He crossed her wrists behind her back. He held onto them and started working his dick into her. I could hear her protests and painful yelps. Eventually, he got inside her, and then he started to pump almost as hard as before. Alexa had quieted down, but I could see tears running down her face. He was pulling at her wrists hard and fucking her rough and fast. I could see her small tits bouncing hard at the impact. He pushed her down flat and kept at it. His hands were at her hips now as he bored into her. He kept going in and out, sometimes slowing down, sometimes going harder.

Eventually he stopped, pulled out, and went to the bathroom. Alexa remained on the bed.

I stood there, wondering how long it had been since he'd cum. But two things were for sure: 1) they were not in a good place, and 2) my pussy was dripping down my legs.

To be continued...