Foreign Correspondent - Beyond Japan Ch. 02

Story Info
Non-consent & BDSM.
8.2k words
4.19
13.3k
3

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cgraven
cgraven
66 Followers

"This is Miss Talia Carlton, what am I bid for this gorgeous young beauty."

The Lascar sailors forced Talia to the auction block and Abdulla unveiled her. There was an audible gasp as her angelic face was revealed to them. Those soft blue eyes grew wide with disbelief as Talia was forced to the auction block. That sweet, adorable, look of shock and betrayal, the crimson flush that kissed Talia's flawless cheeks only highlighted her pale flawless beauty. His words still ringing in her ears, "This is Miss Talia Carlton, what am I bid for this gorgeous young beauty."

Talia Carlton almost swooned, her knees threatened to buckle under her; Abdulla's steady her as the excited chatter of bidders vied to possess her. Agape knew that Talia Carlton's value would soar as her sweet feminine charms were revealed to them. "Shall we give them a little peek at that gorgeous young body of yours Miss Carlton?" Abdulla taunted the young blue eyed beauty. One of the Lascar sailors reached around Talia and ripped open the bodice of her dress bearing the sensual curve of her young firm breast to the gathered men. The bids for the blued eyed concubine, as her breasts heaved and strained against the restrain of her corset, rapidly climbed.

"Come, come Miss Carlton this is not the first time you have been required to bear yourself to a group of men. I am sure your Japanese masters have required much more of you."Abdulla knew that his words were as sharp as the bite of the lash." After all I have seen you naked and know what a talented little thing you can be Miss Carlton." It was clear that this man had only used her and had no real feelings for Talia. Agape dark soulless eyes held Talia's gaze, his mask of affection for Talia, gone. His voice took on that tone she knew so well. It was just as hard and commanding as Tōgō Heihachirō. "Remove your dress Miss Carlton, or do you need the help of "You Escort". It was clear that Abdulla meant for Talia to slowly strip, teasing the bidders, so he could make the most money from her sale. Yet whether she bent to his will or whether Talia's firry spirit would flare made no differ, for if she did not do as commanded, then the Lascars would be glad to do it for her. They were anxious to get their hands on this stunning young creature, which their Captain had enjoyed for the last two weeks.

Agape revealed that this gorgeous young creature was not as innocent as she may seem. That the blue eyed beauty had lain with her Japanese Masters, had given her luscious young body to those men. She was no virgin that could beg and plead them not to take her virtue and honor. This fair skin blue eyed beauty was a fallen woman, outside the protection of Sharia law, a prospect that only increased the bidders' interests and the money they were willing to pay to have her, to possess this stunning young creature.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Talia turned her tear shimmer eyes to Abdulla. The stricken look in those azure blue eyes called and pleaded with him, to have mercy. Her sorrowful gaze that of a girl betrayed by her lover. That sweet gaze was met by hard cold eyes. Talia Carlson's pleading gaze was soon answered by her false lover.

"Remove your dress Miss Carlton, or do you need the help of You Escort."Talia's hesitation was met by her dress being forcibly ripped from her by one of the Lascars. Like a frighten little rabbit, Talia stood there in nothing but her corset, chemise, and Persian pantaloons. It was then in that moment of indecision, that with a casual nod, Agape granted one of the bidders a special boon, one the man paid handsomely for. His eyes were dark filled with smoldering Lust as he cut the strings of Talia's corset. It was clear that he wanted to do more to Talia; he exchanged some heated words with Agape in Persian. But whatever his request was Abdulla denied him.

It was clear that the more of this blue eyed beauty's supple young body was revealed to these men who vied to posses; the more they were willing to pay for her. The more they pointed and chattered among themselves as if they were evaluating Talia charms and inspecting her as if she were a spirit young filly. Agape then commanded his betrayed lover, to remove her chemise, and then demand that she also remover her Persian pantaloons. What little flare of rebellion flashed in those stunning azure blue eyes, was soon put to an end, by a stern look from her "Master" Abdulla. With trembling fingers Talia Carlton did as she was commanded with the more than willing help of her Lascar escort, even as bitter tears stained her cheeks. It was if she was incapable of disobeying the man that had become her lover and Master. The bidders and the Lascar took the most indecent liberties with Talia's gorgeous young body as the price to posses her grew ever higher. Again the bids for the sobbing young beauty increased and Agape was more than satisfied with the price offered so far for Talia Carlton. This little blue eyed beauty would make him a fortune and yet he wanted more for her and he knew how to get it.

"Some are asking how easily you are aroused, Miss Carlton. Shall we show them?" That smile that Talia knew so well, that warm smile that he had given her when she had pleased him, or cuddled to his chest, after they had made love. Now had a darker more sinister quality to it as he cooed, "On your knees." The command was sharp and clear leaving no doubt at what was required of her. Agape handed Talia a large obsidian dildo, its shimmering ebony color would be in mark contrast to the blue eyed beauty's soft creamy ivory skin. When Talia hesitated Abdulla leaned close and whispered in her ear, "Or would you rather show them how aroused you become with the caress of leather, and its fiery kiss." Abdulla Agape had every intention of showing these lust crazed men how dark and how ingrained Talia's passions were. The only thing better than her submission to his will would be a flare of rebellion, a glimpse of her fiery spirit. No matter which she close Agape would make a king's ransom from her sale.

Agape's command was steel wrapped in silk and the effect on the little blue eyed beauty shook her from her stopper. He saw the look of betrayal in those stunning blue eyes; Abdulla held her sad eyes in his dark gaze as he enjoyed her humiliation. This proud little western infidel that thought she was better than he. "No."The young beauty's voice was clear and strong and yet her life force beat wildly at the hollow of her neck where it met her shoulder. There was not accusation or condemnation in her voice, just a soft denial of his command. Talia Carlton's back seemed to stiffen and her soft azure blue eyes took on a harder more determine look. "You are a pig and the son of a pig...You are a man without honor."There was bitterness in her soft angelic voice. "I could have loved you as no other and this is how you treat me." Though Talia's voice held that note of bitterness her soft blue eyes showed the sorrow and the betrayal that tore at her young soul. In many ways Agape knew Talia Carlton luscious young body's cravings and the strength of her darkest passions. He also knew that there was a deep need for her to submit, a need that he was quite sure this stunning young creature was not even aware of.

"Miss Carlton I am sure that your Japanese Masters' taught you that there was a price to be paid for disobedience." Agape's voice was soft deep and rich as he spoke to the hapless young beauty. Her little flare of temper had started the men who vied to possess her, to bend her to their will, renew their interest in her as the price they were willing to pay rose ever higher. Some men had lost interests other's interest was piqued for the fiery little redheaded western beauty. With a nod Agape set his Lascar into action, this was not the first fiery and spirited young beauty that they had brought to the auction block. Talia Carlton's wrists were now held tightly by one of the Lascars as the other forced the young beauty over the knee of the Lascar in front of her. The other Lascar's took up a paddle, WHACK. The force of the paddle's swat set Talia firm little ass jiggling and left and angry welt across her creamy ivory buttock, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK. Agape knew that the paddle hot caress set Talia Carlton's ass on fire, a fire that would course through every fiber of the young innocent's gorgeous, supple body. Then the Lascar's fingers were caressing, teasing, and the hapless young beauty aroused pussy. His callused finger tip rolled and pinched Talia's pierced clit. Abdulla waited until the dark musky fragrance of her arousal filled his nostrils. He held up his hand to stay the Lascar that was tormenting her.

"Cum for us Miss Carlton!" Once more his dark sensual voice wrapped around Talia's body and young mind. The command she had heard so many times before one that called to her darkest passions and cravings.

Ahmad remained cloaked in the cool shadows of the little square pondering what had moved his Master to send him on this very personal mission. Pasha Kartal Avci had sent him to see what Agape was offering at the private sale, his note had said that he was offering something very rare and beautiful. Ahmad's eyes were drawn to the little dais as a young western beauty with fiery red hair was led out. Agape announced, "This is Miss Talia Carlton, what am I bid for this gorgeous young beauty." She was breath taking, this Miss Carlton, her hair like a tawny gold, fire, her complexion, like fine ivory, and a figure that would drive a man crazy with desire to possess her. Ahmad remained shadowed in his secluded corner as Agape taunted the young western beauty.

Ahmad watched, after a moment of hesitation, and some assistance from one of her Lascar keepers, the young blue eyed western beauty did as Agape had commanded. Every eye was on the stunning young creature as she bearded her naked perfection to the men who vied to possess her. Such a timid little thing, he almost dismissed her as not suitable for Pasha Avci. But when she clearly said "NO!" to Agape command to masturbate, so the bidders could see how easily the young western beauty succumbed to pleasure, even at her own hands. For a slave to show signs of rebellion were not unusual, but her reaction, to her punishment, did peek his interested in Miss Carlton, at the first sweet hint of the blue eyed western beauty's arousal. The afternoon breeze brought that seductive hint of Talia's musky scent of arousal to him Ahmad smiled, so pain aroused Miss Carlton and that would be something that Pasha Avci would find very desirable. Then Agape simply commanded the chastised beauty to,

"Cum for us, Miss Carlton!" The stunning young creature's traitorous young body betrayed her most shamefully as she came at Agape's command. A fine sheen of sweat covered her gorgeous body, giving Talia a sensual glow. She gasped and desperately struggled to catch her breath. Her Lascar keepers yanked Talia up by her fiery red hair to stand meekly before these men. They had the hapless young beauty turn this way and that so the bidders could see the seductive rosy glow on her firm abused bottom, the sensual curve of her hips, her hard nipples, and just how aroused she had become by her punishment. Talia Carlton stood there with her eyes demurely downcast as Agape once more pressed the obsidian dildo into her dainty hand.

"You know what is required of you Miss Carlton..."He paused for less than a heart beat before continuing, "...I shall not be so leant with you Miss Carlton if you defy me again."

Ahmad watched with peeked interest to see if this stunning blue eyed beauty would bend to Agape's will or rebel once more. No matter which road she chose Ahmad knew he would purchase Miss Carlton for his Turkish Master Pasha Avci.

Ahmad smiled to himself as this stunning young western beauty held her head high and decaled in a firm voice, "Is this an auction or a bawdy show? The young beauty glared at Agape. That steady gaze of the blue eyed beauty was not so much a gaze of defiance but of determination. Ahmad also saw something else in the clear depths of her stunning azure blue eyes, "Betrayal", but not just simple betrayal, but the betrayal of someone she trusted, perhaps saw as a lover.

"Who have paid nothing for my performance? Some things are best left for my new master to discover and are for him alone. Why should I do this here on the street for all and sundry? If any here would like to see what I can do with this, they can try and buy me." Ahmad was not the only bidder that hid in the shadows, on the edge of the bidders, of those that hoped to purchase this tawny copper haired beauty. A veiled woman whispered to the man beside her. "Bid on her Mustafa that girl will make me a fortune on her back, with those long legs of hers spread." Ahmad recognized the voice of the most infamous Madame in Bagdad, a Greek woman, a non believer. The woman's interest was peeked as Talia Carlton nestled that obsidian dildo between her firm young breasts as she teased not only herself but those that watched her as Talia defied Agape and declared defiantly now, "I will do nothing more here. You are not my master." Talia Carton held her head high, her bearing now defiant, but Ahmad saw something else "pride".

Several more bidders dropped out of the bidding war. Yet the Madame of the brothel then upped the bid for Talia Carlton to 500 pieces of silver. It was at that moment that Ahmad decided that she would not have the blue eyed western beauty. It was his turn to up the bid, 500 hundred pieces of gold. A startled gasp, of unbelieving murmuring spread through the crowd. The brothel's Madame was furious as she turned cold eyes on Ahmad and spit at his feet, before turning and storming away.

The clarion call of the auctioneer rang out, 500 hundred pieces of gold going once...500 hundred pieces of gold going twice...Agape's paused, waiting to see if there was an advance on the bid. SOLD...for 500 hundred pieces of gold. Abdulla's gavel came down, like the "hammer of doom".

Ahmad draped a cape over Talia's shoulders, and then fastened a slave collar around Talia's slender neck. He did not veil her but simply attached a leash to Miss Carlton's collar and led her through the streets to the place of Pasha Kartal Avci. Ahmad led the blue eyed concubine before her new Master.

"Remove the cape my dear!" Pasha Kartal Avci was reclining on his couch as Ahmad whispered in his ear the girl's name. "Remove your cape Miss Carlton and show me what my gold has purchased." Those he spoke in Farsi there could be no doubt of what he wanted from Talia. The stunning young beauty unclasped the cape and let it cascade down her gorgeous supple body to pool around her trim little ankles, to stand before her New Master in all her naked glory.

Pasha Kartal Avci watched the tawny copper haired beauty, let the cape slip from her youthful body, to stand before him, her head held high. Her skin was like ivory, her figure enchanting, and he could see that Ahmad had already fitted her with one of his slave collars. He idly wondered if this stunning young beauty was Caspian or perhaps Dalmatian. Once more Ahmad bent to whisper in his master's ear. "She is an American, from the new world, Illustrious One and Agape assures me that no one knows of her presence here in Bagdad. That no one will be looking for her, or notice her disappearance."Ahmad then went on to explain that Miss Talia Carlton had been taken and trained in JAPAN, that she had, had two Master's and each had left their mark on her. Ahmad then explained the significances of the Tattoo that was nestled in the soft hallow where the young beauty's hip and thigh met.

"So you were a virgin when your first MASTER took you by right of conquest Miss Carlton." Avci had chosen his words carefully, though his manner was casually, his voice deceptively sweet. He wanted to know just how proud, how fierce, Miss Talia Carlton spirit was. "I understand that your second Master gave you a most sensual gift Miss Carlton. Come here my child."

Would the girl rebel or would she show discretion and bend to his will. Before Talia could answer him Avci clapped his hand as another of his slaves came before him, the man bowed, prostrating himself before his master. Kartal gave the man a sharp command in Farsi. The slave backed up still prostrated before Avci, then her rose to do his master's bidding. Kartal once more turned his attention to the blue eyed beauty; he crooked his finger beckoning her closer. "Show me his gift my child. No need for you to be shy Miss Carlton, for I shall get to know every inch of your magnificent young body most intimately."

As he waited for the young redheaded beauty to obey his command, a smile bowed his lips, as he saw his slave return with the object that he was sent to fetch. The slave laid the object at the feet of his master and Talia was faced with an obsidian dildo, of the darkest ebony, that she had ever seen. She might wonder who this bronze man was, how he knew so much about her, and her little act of defiance at the slave auction. The last at least she knew Ahmad must of told him about that. He was a man in his fifties, perhaps older or younger, to a degree, he was ageless. His eyes were as black as coal as was his hair. Avci was impeccably groomed and relaxed, the Master of all he surveyed.

Avci savored the effect as Talia lifted her chin and squared her shoulders, the way her innocent little gesture, lifted her firm young breasts to perfection, as if she were offering them to him for his pleasure. He loved the azure blue fire that he saw in her stunningly beautiful eyes, as she lifted her chin and declared, "It was not conquest!" What fire, what spirit, Pasha Kartal Avci thought as this snipped of a girl decaled how she was betrayed first by one of her own countrymen, that Avci presumed had sold her into sexual bondage. His face grew a bit sterner as Talia told him about her captivity in Japan and her apparent "Rescue", which had only result in her betrayal once more, and to her recent public sale. A smiled bowed his lips as Miss Carlton declared if he set her free that her country would surely offer a reward for her safe return. How a adorably innocent this young creature was, for Kartal Avci had no desire for either their money or their gratitude, when this stunning young beauty would provide him with years of amusement and entertainment, as he bent her proud young spirit to his will.

His voice had been soft almost kindly, like a beloved father as he called her "My Child" even as he was commanding her to come closer and show him the "gift" that her second master had given her. The delightful shade of crimson that kissed the young blue eyed beauty's cheeks as he casual told her not to be shy, for he would get to know every inch of her magnificent young body. Then as if in an effort to avoid the inevitable Talia asked in that soft angelic voice, "I do not even know your name ... Master, and you ask to see such a private thing. Here? Not even in the privacy of your bedchamber?" He was impressed by this young beauty's quick and agile mind before she demurely submitted to his will. "But if you must ..." Kartal watched as his newest acquisition stepped closer parting her soft coral pink labia so that he could see the gleaming gold circle that bared her clit to continual stimulation for her owner's pleasure, for Pasha Kartal Avci truly did own her body and soul and he looked forward to making this unquestionably clear to this stunning young beauty.

Talia was faced with the obsidian dildo, of the darkest ebony the young beauty had ever seen. Avci could see in those stunning blue eyes that this quick witted young beauty had anticipated what was to come next, so why disappoint her and confirm her fears? "Pick it up Miss Carlton..." There was no mistaking that this was a command to be obeyed no matter how softly it had been spoken. "...amuse me My Child as you pleasure yourself, for I wish to see how you surrender to pleasure."

cgraven
cgraven
66 Followers