Foreign Correspondent Ch. 03

Story Info
Non-consent and BDSM elements.
12.2k words
4.52
12.5k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cgraven
cgraven
67 Followers

This is the continuing story of Talia Carlton's adventures and trials as a blue eyed concubine in feudal Japan.

%%%%%%%%%%%

"Kutabare!"

Choko smiled to herself as Talia Carlton's pride and fiery spirit flared. This time the haughty blue eyed western beauty would be unable to escape her punishment for making her lord and master, Tagaya-sama, lose face before his guests and her inexcusable behavior when she rebuffed his superior Admiral Tōgō Heihachirō. All could see Isko Tagaya body stiffen his hands knot on his thighs as his knuckles turned white as he struggled to maintain his stoic control. "So you wish me to go to hell Miss Carlton, rather than except my offer of help."

Heihachirō whispered calmly even as his hands tighten around Talia's trim little waist and he thrust his hips forward as he plunged into Talia's tight chaste lithe body. With his cock buried deep into Talia Carlton. "Miss Carlton your temper and your pride have condemned you. I shall enjoy watching as Lord Tagaya chastise his Talia- chan I am sure that your Lord and Master will show you a "Hell" that you will come to embrace or perish Miss Carlton."

Tōgō turned to Tagaya. "Lord Tagaya is this how you allow your Western concubine to treat your guests? Perhaps Lord Tagaya our customs and our traditions mean nothing to the House of Tagaya". Even as Admiral Tōgō Heihachirō publicly berated Isko Tagaya in his own home he pounded into the auburn haired beauty's supple young body. It was not long before Tōgō came filling Talia Carlton's chaste young body with his cum. He withdrew from her body and pushed her to the floor to lay prostrate at Tagaya's feet.

"Talia- chan do not rise..." Ayameko whispered to Talia, Choko remained silent as she harbored her own dark desires to aid in the proud young western beauty's chastisement. "...Lord Tagaya must punish you Talia- chan as you have made our Lord to lose face before his guests...take your punishment and live for another day." Ayameko begged her blue eyed lover.

Isko Tagaya spoke in a stern voice, a series of barked commands, and the controlled anger in his voice was quite evident. Ayameko and Choko came to Talia and daggered her to her feet. They led Talia from the banquet hall out into the garden and to the little pavilion where Talia had been introduced to the arts of Kinbaku-bi and the caress of the Asanawa. Yet this time Talia would not be a witness to Ayameko and Choko's chastisement but it was she that would pay for her lapse in expected behavior, and for the flare of her pride and temper.

Choko took thinly veiled delight as she clamped the manacles around the proud little western beauty's delicate wrists and hauled Talia's hands above her head and then positioned over one of the steam powered dildos, Talia's trim little ankles spread and shackled so that her delicate pussy was spread to receive her mechanical lover. Choko then cranked the tip of the steam powered dildo until in brushed the pale coral pink folds of Talia Carlton's labia.

Lord Tagaya remained stoically detached as he watched his Talia- chan prepared to receive her punishment. Tōgō Heihachirō savored the position that he had maneuvered his rival and his little concubine into. Then without being told to Choko attached a pair of wicked nipple clamps to Talia's tender little rosebud nipples, her eyes smiled into Talia's, as their vicious little teeth bit in to the red haired beauty's nipples. A wicked smile shown in the depths of Choko dark eyes as she hung two weights to the nipple clamps, and then open the valve that would activate the steam powered dildo.

Slowly at first the obsidian tip of the dildo spread Talia's labia as it forced its way into her tight little body. The shaft of the dildo slowly disappeared into the blue eyed beauty's pussy. Its forceful caress was not cold, but warm by the steam that pulsed through it as it defiled the hapless young beauty. Slowly the tempo began to increase until the devilish device fill Talia Carlton's pussy as no one, or nothing had ever filled before and it defiled her gorgeous young body. Nothing in her young life had prepared her for this defilement.

Soon the dildo was pounding into the little red haired beauty, its powerful thrusts building to a blinding crescendo, her firm young breasts bouncing and jiggling with the forced with which she was being fucked. The weights Choko had attached to Talia's nipple clamps were now tugging and pulling at her tortured nipples. Unlike a man Talia's mechanical lover never tired or slacken his pace as it fucked her tender pussy. Talia Carlton would soon learn that pleasure could be turned to the most delightful pain.

Choko had introduced Talia to the mildest forms of pain when the three young beauties made love to each other. As Ayameko had schooled Talia Carlton's gorgeous supple young body to pleasure, Choko had just taken the first steps in schooling the innocent young western beauty's supple young body into the dark seductive joys of pain to heighten the pleasure that Ayameko brought to the blue eyed beauty. Yet Choko had longed to go further to see the just how the lash would stripe that pale alabaster skin, but Tagaya-sama had not given his permission. Now Choko had her opportunity to go further. Though her youthful face remained unreadable a dark delight warmed her heart as a tear glistened in Talia-chan's soft eyes. "Tōgō Heihachirō is a man without honor. Do not trust him."

Tagaya-sama had heard his little western concubine, and yet even though he knew that she was correct there was nothing he could do to save her from the fate that her western pride had condemned her to. Nothing in her young life had prepared Talia for this culture, for what was expected of her, for what was demanded of her, a life that was so different from anything she had known. Tōgō Heihachirō was Tagaya's ryoushu, and shuutoku for despite outward appearances Japan was still a feudal country and Tagaya was Heihachirō vassal. His face remained passive, stoic, though his heart ached for his sweet Western concubine. Tagaya did not love Talia but he did cherish her, as one cherishes a fine sculpture or work of art, and yet there was more, a something neither could understand.

Choko was silent, as she watched the pain that she had caused as this kanojo akuma slowly did its work. She watched as Talia Carlton struggled tried not to cry out, watched as the young blue eyed beauty's resolve crumbled and it wasn't long before the pain was too great. Talia cried out over and over, sobbed, whimpered, as she withered in pain, as her mechanical lover defiled her to the delight of ryoushu Heihachirō.

Choko smiled wickedly as she saw Talia eyes roll back in her head and knew that the little western concubine's mind and body were now separated. The pain of her clamped nipples freeing her mind's control over her gorgeous young body, freeing Talia Carlton's gorgeous supple young body to embrace the pleasure her relentless steam driven lover could bring to her. Tōgō adjusted her defilement to a sensually, seductive, massaging of her clit and pussy. It was now the young blue eyed beauty's turn to learn that pleasure could be so intense that it could become painful and then at just the right moment that the application of a sudden pain could bring on a unimaginable flash of soul searing pleasure.

All of Tagaya's guests watched as Talia buck and thrashed as she was taken endlessly by her mechanical lover. Her first cry of unwanted ecstasy brought a smile to their eyes. They watched her gorgeous young body came over and over again until her pleasure became pain and tears stained her flawless cheeks as once more Talia sobbed, whimpered, withering in pain.

"Crack"! The sinuous leather tongue of the lash curled around Talia's trim little waist and licked at the firm rounded curve of her breasts. "Crack"! That sinuous leathery tongue licked and tugged at the blue eyed beauty's clamped nipples. "Crack"! The sensual caress and seductive fiery kiss of the lash loosed an unimagined sensation that flashed through every fiber of the bound young western beauty's stunning young body.

Choko's lash brought her back to reality over and over again. Talia begged her to stop for the loved they shared. Talia Carlton's agony and her sense of betrayal were clearly written on her angelic face. Tagaya's guests seemed to take a perverse pleasure in the pale blue eyed beauty's suffering as if somehow her suffering, her sobbing, whimpering cries, and the pleading of this western beauty made them better, no, superior to her. For the first time Talia could see that Tagaya-sama eyes shimmered with unshed tears as if somehow her pain was his, that she really was his Talia-chan, his beloved.

Yet even as he suffered with her, he was bound to his "Ryoushu", Tōgō Heihachirō. Tōgō Heihachirō was a vain and vindictive man and Talia Carlton's rebuff of his offer had wounded his pride, so now the blue eyed beauty would pay for that insult. Heihachirō saw the unshed shimmering tears in Tagaya eyes and in that moment he knew that Isko Tagaya truly cared for his little blue eyed concubine. It was in that moment that he decided that he would take the girl from Tagaya. He would give them one more night together before claiming her.

Talia begged and pleaded for death as her gorgeous young body bucked and thrashed under the sensual caress and seductive fiery kiss of the lash. Her young mind seemed to struggle with the unimagined pleasure her mechanical lover brought to her treacherous young body, and the searing pain that seemed to rob her of that pleasure with its searing kiss, as the lash explored every inch of Talia's lithe young body from the seductive curve of her breasts to the sensual curve of her calves. As the blue eyed beauty's mind slowly faded from the hellish reality of Choko's lash, and the pleasure of the mechanical dildo, the two began to mingle and become one, an unimagined sensation that engulfed her as she slipped into the sweet oblivion.

When consciousness slowly returned and Talia Carlton's soft azure blue eyes slowly fluttered open she found herself cradled in Ayameko's arms. Soft and gentle hands softly bathed the crimson lactic work that decorated her pale alabaster back, the cooling liquid easing the pain. "Talia-chan..." Isko Tagaya voice trembled with emotion and yet he could not utter the words; I am sorry or I love you. He knew that his little blue eyed concubine would never believe him and his pride could not allow him to speak or be rejected. Tagaya merely pressed his lips to each crimson strip and tenderly kissed it. Choko stood behind Ayameko and the look of satisfaction and distain for the blue eyed beauty was clearly written in the depth of her dark hungering eyes. Ayameko and Tagaya cradled Talia in their arms as they tried to comfort her and ease her pain.

Tōgō Heihachirō smiled to himself for on the morrow he would tell Isko Tagaya that he would be taking the blue eyed western concubine and he knew that Isko Tagaya could not refuse yielding Miss Talia Carlton to him. For Isko Tagaya was bound by feudal law, everything he had was by the grace of his Ryoushu, everything he had was his Ryoushu to take if he desired and Tōgō Heihachirō desired Talia Carlton.

Isko Tagaya could see the shock in Talia-chan's soft tear shimmering blue eyes at the gentleness in his voice. Could it be that his proud little western concubine did not realize how much he cherished her. Had he not let her have Ayameko and Choko as companions and lovers to ease her loneliness? His eyes hardened once more when Talia softly murmured, "Choko hates me." Those soft blue eyes searched her master's cool dark gaze as the blue eyed waif continued. "She enjoys giving me pain. Why did you let her do it?"

As Ayameko continued to rub the soothing balm into the crimson stripes that decorated Talia's pale ivory skin of red haired beauty's back, Isko gently cupped the young western beauty's chin. Yet before he could speak Ayameko did. "Tagaya-sama did not let Choko lash you but his Ryoushu..."

Ayameko frown as she struggled to find the word in English for Ryoushu. "His Lord and Master Tōgō Heihachirō did...hai...hai ...hai ..." Ayameko touched her forehead to the floor in a deep bow of respect each time she uttered hai. "Tagaya-sama owes everything to Lord Heihachirō. Everything that is Tagaya-sama's is Lord Heihachirō."

It was then that Ayameko leaned very close to Talia Carlton and whispered so only the blue eyed western beauty could hear. "Tagaya-sama loves you in his own way Talia-chan. Ayameko saw the forlorn look in Talia's stunning blue eyes and her heart broke for her little blue eyed lover. "Beware of Lord Heihachirō. I fear he desires you for his own..." Again the young Japanese beauty paused and again her words were a soft whisper for Talia's ears only. "...Go to Tagaya-sama tonight Talia it may be your last chance for love." Ayameko knew that Tōgō would call for her and he would be waiting with his lash.

Once more Talia Carlton was caught up in a world and culture she did not understand. Once more she was faced with a choice, and once more it appeared that she would never be rescued from this living hell. Her choice was the pain of rebellion, to fight battles she could not win, or to take what pleasure she could no matter how fleeting.

Ayameko could see the disbelief in her young lover's soft blue eyes. "Oh my sweet beauty aishi te i masu (I love you) Talia."Ayameko caressed the blue eyed beauty's cheek with the back of her hand. "Tagaya-sama cherishes you Talia-chan and that in our culture is love... "The dark haired beauty smiled down into her young lover's soft blue eyes. "Can you ask him to be something he is not? Can you ask him to be a man from your world Talia-chan? Tagaya-sama is Nippiness not American." Ayameko's soft lips pressed to Talia's, it was a long lingering kiss of a tender lover for her beloved. Slowly Ayameko's lips parted from Talia's. It was then that a servant entered and spoke rapidly staccato bursts.

"Hai!" Was Ayameko's simple reply her face was calm, stoic as she gracefully rose."Lord Heihachirō has requested me Talia-chan." There was sadness in the young beauty's soft soulful eyes. She took Talia's hands in her own and led Talia to Tagaya's chamber and then placed the young blue eyed beauty's hands in Tagaya's. "Be happy!" Ayameko simply said as she bowed and backed out of the chamber to go to her own fate. She wondered if these two proud and stubborn creatures would find pleasure in each other's arms this night or would the differences between their worlds keep them apart. A single tear trickled down Ayameko's flawless cheek as she entered Tōgō Heihachirō's chamber.

"Lord Heihachirō..."

%%%%%%%%

Isko Tagaya enfolded Talia Carlton in to the security of his arms. He bore the young western blue eyed beauty down on to his sleeping mat. He cradled the wounded young beauty in his arms. His dark eyes holding her gently in their gaze. Tagaya hummed a soft haunting tune, his voice stilled and his lips tenderly pressed to Talia's, a soft invitation.

%%%%%%

"Lord Heihachirō has summoned Ayameko to him-I assume you know that already. Did you know he offered me the possibility of rescue if I gave myself to him? He is sly. I did not believe him and that is why I told him to go to hell. I think he is a man who enjoys holding out hope to someone only to dash that hope. He shamed us both. I do not know how one could serve a man like that."

There was no way for Tagaya-sama to explain to his blue eyed concubine the feudal relationship of the Japanese society, so once more the stoic silence between the two remained, both cloaked in their stubborn pride.

"I think Ayameko loves you, Tagaya-sama. She thinks only of your happiness always. Please, treat her well."

"I know Miss Carlton,..."

Tagaya pride faltered for a moment as he breathed "...Talia-chan, I know." Isko Tagaya enfolded Talia Carlton in to the security of his arms. He bore the young western blue eyed beauty down on to his sleeping mat. He cradled the wounded young beauty in his arms. His dark eyes holding her gently in his gaze. Tagaya hummed a soft haunting tune his voice stilled and his lips tenderly pressed to Talia's, a soft invitation. It was the first time that he had asked the young western beauty to come to him instead of simply commanding or taken her as was his right under the Japanese feudal system.

%%%%%%%%

Tōgō Heihachirō took Ayameko, he used her hard and enjoyed her sweet youthful charms. For this stoic Japanese beauty her torment would not be physical but mental as he described how he would humiliate Tagaya in the morning by demanding that he give him Talia Carlton. Choko had told Tōgō of Ayameko's love for Tagaya-sama and her love for the sweet young blue eyed concubine. As he took Ayameko as if she were a bitch in heat he told her how he would teach the proud little western beauty to crave the seductive kiss of the lash, how he would mark her pale creamy ivory skin with crimson stripes, and then of the special gift that he would grace her with. As Ayameko listened silent tears fell for her little western lover.

%%%%

There was tenderness in the way Tagaya took his Talia-chan and yet he was no less demanding of her gorgeous young body. There was a desperate urgency to way he made love to her for Tagaya knew well that Lord Heihachirō would claim his blue eyed concubine in the morning. It was close to dawn as she lay in Tagaya's arms that she turned those soft blue eyes to him,

"I fear what will happen tomorrow-today. Lord Heihachirō is still here. I beg you, Tagaya-sama if you care for me at all; please return me to my people. Lord Heihachirō tried to temp me with the idea that if I submitted to him, he would help me escape, but I think he only wants me for his own. Please, let me go home." There was sad sincerity to Talia's words; it was almost as if she knew that her fate was already decided. That Tagaya could not refuse Heihachirō.

"You wish to go Miss Carlton?" The old familiar hardness returned to her Master's voice."Then pack your belongings and Go Miss Carlton."

When Talia entered the courtyard she was greeted with and assembled cortege and the towering figure of Tōgō Heihachirō. In that moment the truth dawned on Talia, far from going home she was being delivered into the hands of Heihachirō. "Miss Carlton shall you come willingly or shall my guards compel your obedience."

Isko Tagaya stood on a gallery overlooking the courtyard and watched as Tōgō's guards forced his sad little blue eyed concubine into a sedan chair as she became the property of Lord Heihachirō. Far from going home Talia Carlton was moving deeper into the shadowed world of Japan and its feudal system where she was little more than a pretty little bobble to be possessed and her sweet youthful charms taken and enjoyed. A tear slid down Ayameko's cheek for her lover. Tagaya stood mute and stoic while Choko grinned wickedly knowing what the proud little western beauty's fate would be, now that Lord Heihachirō had claimed her.

%%%%%%%

Talia was carried deeper into captivity, when at last they stopped it was in the ancestral castle of Heihachirō. Tōgō led his newest acquisition down through twisting corridors to the castle's dungeon.

"You rebuffed my offer Miss Carlton but here you are." Tōgō gloated. "See what awaits you my proud young beauty! The rack, the Cross "X" of St Andrew, the Pier Dieu..." Heihachirō lovingly caressed each of the devices of torture. He seemed to take delight in the feel of them. "You shall get to know each one most intimately Miss Carlton." Two of Heihachirō's guard stood just behind Talia and there would be no escape for her. "Miss Carlton chose a device ...and you may remove your clothing or... do you need assistance Miss Carlton." Tōgō cooed as he picked up a flogger.

cgraven
cgraven
67 Followers