Foreign Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder, Carl. Play with them as rough as you want. Especially the nipples."

He eagerly fulfilled her wish and pulled and squeezed the hard nipples until she groaned out loud. Their bodies smacked together and Carl's cock prepared to unload.

"Should I pull out, Nela?"

"No. No! We're safe. Please just keep fucking me!"

His grunts told her he was close. Carl rammed into her and held his cock in place as the first shot came out. Nela rubbed her clit while Carl followed with a rapid succession of thrusts, each one pouring more cum into her. Seconds later, she began to cum and the hand holding her away from the wall gave way. The couple continued fucking, pressed firmly against the dripping tiles and Nela's hand frantically stroking her clit.

Exhausted and drenched, they stood in place when it was over. Carl let his cock deflate and fall out naturally. Nela played with a tit and tried to catch her breath.

"Can I stay with you in America? Please?" she murmured.

"You're going to love our hot tub," Carl said, kissing her on the neck.

12