Foreign Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they stretched out on Lena's cramped bed, Racheal snuggled as close to her friend as possible. Lena had discarded her lingerie completely now, and she could feel Racheal's hot body wherever it pressed against her. Racheal had her legs wrapped around Lena's thigh, and she could feel the moist longing of Racheal's pussy through her thin thong. Lena stretched out her leg to give Racheal a little rub, and to let her friend know that she was still very interested. As soon as Racheal felt Lena's thigh caressing her pussy, she ducked her head down towards Lena's tits. Her mouth opened to take in one of Lena's succulent little breasts, and her ears were filled with Lena's gasps as her lips and tongue went to work again. Racheal's mouth swallowed down Lena's tiny breast, and her tongue lashed the other girl's nipple. With her free hand, Racheal grabbed and squeezed Lena's other tit, and she soon had her legs wrapped around Lena's as well. Lena was pressing her thigh into Racheal's crotch as best she could, but Racheal could tell she was distracted by that hot mouth sucking on her tits. Despite that, feeling Lena squirming beneath her, rubbing her pussy through her thong was getting Racheal hotter and hotter. She started bucking her hips, rubbing her pussy more and more against Lena's thigh, knowing that she couldn't last much more without release.

Fortunately, Lena was somehow able to sense this, and although she was thoroughly enjoying Racheal's mouth on her breasts, she wanted to try more. With just a hint of movement, Lena managed to roll Racheal off of her, and got the other girl onto her back. Her bra went first, Lena's hands were surprisingly nimble considering how nervous she was. Racheal was busy as well, stripping off her thong as she drew Lena closer to her. It was here that Lena asserted her own desires, for her open mouth quickly found its way onto Racheal's breasts. With one hand, Lena twirled her fingers around Racheal's bare nipple. With her mouth, she sucked, savoring the feel and taste of Racheal's ample breasts in her mouth. She'd always looked at her roommate longingly from afar, wishing her own breasts were as large as Racheal's. Sucking on them like this satisfied her though, and Lena was glad she could finally give some back to Racheal. Already she was moaning, for her breasts were sensitive and despite Lena's inexperience, she was doing a marvelous job of sucking Racheal's tits. Mimicking Racheal's movements on her, Lena also raked those gorgeous nipples gently with her teeth. In response, Racheal pulled Lena's blonde head down tighter on her breasts, wanting to feel more and more. She was so close to cumming already, and in her mind she knew a little gentle persuasion would get Lena to do what she needed. Racheal moved slowly, as not to disturb Lena's sucking, but she did take one of Lena's hands in her own and eased it down towards her pussy.

By now, Lena's thigh was slick with Racheal's juices, but now Racheal backed off a little, guiding Lena's hand down towards her trim bush and beyond. Lena flinched a little as she felt Racheal's hot, moist pussy beneath her fingers, and she drew her head back off of Racheal's breasts. This was anticipated, however, and as Racheal guided Lena's hesitant fingers into her cunt, she nuzzled Lena's neck and face, drawing her in close for a kiss. Lena's eyes opened in shock as she felt Racheal's soft lips and tongue taking her own, and she could taste her own pussy in Racheal's mouth. Their first kiss was soft at first, but Lena and Racheal grew more passionate as the embrace lasted. Soon their tongues were darting into each other's mouths, and it was Racheal's turn to be surprised. Never had she suspected Lena would be such a fine kisser, and the feeling of her hot mouth kissing her almost distracted her from what Lena's fingers were doing. At this point in their embrace, Lena's fingers were working on Racheal, sliding in and out of her soaking wet cunt. Racheal was still guiding Lena's hand, but her friend had quickly gotten the hang of things as she finger fucked Racheal's hot pussy. Lena was using the same motions she would on herself, easing her fingers in deep before sliding them out again. Racheal's pussy felt so different from her own, part of that was from her wetness, the other from the fact that Racheal's was obviously more well used than Lena's. It was no matter to her, for Lena simply slid a third finger in to Racheal's sopping wet hole. Her friend was moaning loudly, now, nibbling on Lena's ears as she licked and kissed them, savoring the feeling of Lena's slender fingers inside her almost as much as she would a cock. Racheal's own fingers were now rubbing her clit furiously as Lena's strokes grew faster and faster. In time with them, Racheal's moans built up louder and louder, until she squeezed her muscular thighs together around Lena's hand, screaming in utter delight as she came. With her one arm still wrapped around Lena's body, Racheal pulled her in close as she came, pressing their two hot bodies together as one. Hot pussy juices coated Lena's fingers as Racheal's entire body shuddered one last time before coming to a stop.

The two girls shared one final kiss together before coming to rest together in each other's arms, neither of them saying a word as they contemplated what had just happened. Racheal knew now that she had definitely awakened something in Lena as they cuddled together, and she couldn't wait to let the other's on the swim team know that Lena was finally one of them. She could just imagine the delight Lena would have the rest of the semester as she explored newfound friendships in so many different ways, and she giggled as she wondered if they'd ever sleep in separate beds again. Lena was entertaining similar thoughts as she drifted off to a blissful sleep, glad that she would finally fit in with the rest of Racheal's friends.

12