Foreign Income

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soma99
Soma99
472 Followers

He continued to play with pussy, sliding his ring finger up and down the opening of me, and sometimes continuing up to caress my clit gently. I wouldn't say I was turned on sexually by this, but I was getting excited by the experience overall. My skin tingled as he touched it, not knowing what he would want or have me do next was thrilling.

When he sat back on the bed and told me to take his shorts off I did as I was told. I unbuckled his belt and and opened the front of his shorts. I didn't wait to get them off before reaching into get a handful of his warm manhood.

It was totally different package then what Mark had offered me. He wasn't overly large, my boyfriend had been bigger, but he didn't need to be embarrassed at all. I was also surprised to find that he wasn't hard yet, that kind of hurt my feelings in a weird way.

As I discarded his shorts he leaned back onto the bed. I rubbed his thigh with my left hand and slowly massaged his cock and his balls with my right. I looked up at this man and realized this would be the first time I sucked off a man who had probably seriously worried about the continuation of Social Security.

I leaned forward and sucked the head of his cock into my mouth, looking up at him. One side of his lips curled up into a half smile, but other then that he just gazed at me as a rolled my tongue around his spongy dick head.

"You can get more into your mouth slut."

I was a bit surprised by the name calling, but he seemed to like it. His cock got a bit harder.

I worked his cock into the back of my throat, one of the few times I could do that without choking since it was still pretty soft. I could tell he was getting more aroused and would eventually get there, but I usually didn't have to do this much work just to get started on a blow job. It reminded me of starting to ride a bike on a steep hill. It feels wobbly, and you are putting in a lot of effort for very little progress, but you know you're eventually going to get it going.

As his cock thickened and filled my mouth I began working on him faster, using a hand next to my mouth to give him a bit more stimulation with each stroke. I found myself feeling slightly calmer, but still excited by the experience. I was his toy for the evening, and when he instructed me to begin licking and sucking on his balls I followed his command.

With my face lowered to his balls he was able to take his cock and slap it across my face.

"My cock sounds good on your skin. Turn around, I want to try that on your ass."

I didn't know if he was serious, but when you he put his hand on my shoulder to turn me I followed the direction.

I stood bent over in this old man's hotel room. My hands on my knees, feeling him tap his cock on first my right, then left ass cheek. I heard him laugh, I'm sure more at me then any actual humor from what he was doing.

After a couple more cock slaps I felt his hands firmly on my rear.

"Ahhh, that is a nice ass, I'm glad I had a few bucks on me tonight." He said, making me feel cheap.

"OK, back to your position." He instructed me to go back to work sucking and licking his cock and balls.

As I rolled each one over my tongue, dipping my head down under them and lifting each one before he put his hands behind his head and laid all the way back on the bed. Again, I was being treated as a low level employee who had been given a repetitive task to perform for my new boss.

It felt like a long time of lapping and sucking and kissing his sack when I licked up the shaft of his cock. He responded by simply taking some of my hair into his hand and pulling my head back down to continue my tongue bath of his balls.

Eventually he sat back up, and cupped the back of my head in his hands and guided up to his shaft and head. His hard cock was thick, the length was not an issue, but making sure my teeth did not touch him forced me to concentrate. I wanted a good performance review, I was afraid a bad one might upset me too much. I did not want to be the crying hooker.

As I began my updated task for my short term boss I felt his hips began thrusting up to meet my head as I dipped it towards his lap. He became more vocal as I picked up my pace, encouraging me with little whispers of "Yes" and "Just like that" he even worked in one "Good girl".

I did my best to moan my appreciation onto his cock. He gently placed his hand on the top of my head, not pushing or forcing anything at first, just leaving it there. Then slowly he would give my head a little further nudge down at the moment his cock was furthest into my mouth.

I could tell he was starting to get close to finishing, his words were getting a bit more aggressive, he called me a cocksucker, and a dirty bitch. He also told me that at least my mouth was useful for one thing. I couldn't argue that statement.

I'm sure the details of this encounter will eventually get fuzzy, but I think I will remember the next thing he said forever. As I dipped my face as far down his cock as I could he took both of his hands, placed them on my head and pushed me down aggressively. As the air became hard to find my eyes watered, my fingernails tried to dig their way into his thighs to make him stop, and my chest tightened with the hint of fear. Then he said it.

"Earn it."

I will never forget how humiliated I felt at the moment on my knees in a strange hotel room, tears forming, the taste of a strangers cock in my mouth, all for 114 dollars.

He let my head up just seconds after that, and I gasped for air for a moment. I should have stopped, but this was what I had signed up for, and I was going to see it through. I know this is silly, but in such a beautiful place it didn't seem possible anything actually bad could happen. I wasn't scared anymore, I could see he was slightly hesitant that maybe that he had gone to far, but he also seemed a bit amused when I didn't head to the door immediately. This man had hired a slut and he was just toying with that slut as he saw fit. Soon he would move on to a new toy. I realized this probably was not his first time doing something like this. He might not even remember me in a week.

I climbed back into position and took the rock hard cock back between my lips. I rubbed my warm tired tongue along the underside of his cock head as I tentatively got back to work.

I picked up the pace a bit as it appeared he would not try to choke me any further. It wasn't long before I felt slight twitching from his member as he got close.

"Don't swallow it, your not done when I cum."

I looked up into his eyes and gave him a small nod. I felt very small as this man planned the next service I would provide to him.

I closed my eyes and began working his tool into the back of my throat. Up and down, back and forth, tongue and lips, I tried to concentrate as hard as I could to finish my job.

His cum finally filled my mouth, more in a constant leak then thick ropes, but the salty taste and yogurt like consistency was very familiar. I've always hated holding cum in my mouth, but I did as I was told, but I could feel the sour, begging look come across my face. Please sir, tell me what I can do please you and be the good whore you paid for.

"Let me see it." He demanded.

I opened my mouth and displayed what he had deposited into me.

"Now let me see it run down your face and onto your chest, then you can go."

I nodded my head, I don't know if I had ever behaved this submissively, probably for a boyfriend's birthday, but certainly not with someone new.

My tongue pushed forward and his seed crossed my lips and made it's slow descent down my chin. I felt the first of it land between my breasts. His cock twitched as he watched me make a mess of myself.

I don't know how long he had wanted to look at me like that but I only gave him about a minute. I stood up and headed to the bathroom, I was ready to clean myself up.

As I splashed water on my face I looked for a washcloth to clean my chest. I pulled it away from the standard hotel tumbler, which I then noticed held a wedding ring. I stared at it begging it to change, not to be what it was. I thought about taking it, making him explain where it went, but I'm sure he would have told some story, it wasn't that hard to explain. My stomach turned a little. I decided to get out.

I left the bathroom and pulled my clothes on and grabbed my phone. I was out the door just a moment later. The hallway felt strange, like I expected people to be lined up to call me a slut and whore, but it was just quiet. I took about 20 steps towards my room when I realized I had only grabbed my clothes, phone and room key. There was something else that I really should have taken with me. I considered just forgetting about it and going to bed, but fuck that, that was my hundred and fourteen dollars.

I stood in front of the door, I was more embarrassed now then nervous. What if he had put the money away and acted like he didn't know what I was talking about? I knocked on the door.

As he opened the door I slid my way past him and headed directly for the desk he had put the money on. Thankfully it was still there. As I grabbed it and headed back for the door I heard him give a small laugh. Not a mean one, but an appropriate one when you see that someone has made a dumb mistake.

"Your wife is going to want to know why your finger doesn't have a tan line." I informed him as I headed out. I didn't hear any more laughing as the door swung closed.

I didn't see him when I was checking out, I'm sure I will never see him again. I thought about buying something I normally wouldn't with the money, like a treat for myself, but then I would always think of it as my blow job for money jeans or whatever. I ended up just depositing the money into my account and trying not to think of things as costing "a quarter of that blow job".

I don't think I would do it again. Once is a wild thing I did on vacation, a few times and I'm just a poorly booked prostitute. I don't regret it though, I earned it.

Soma99
Soma99
472 Followers
12