Foreign Land Fucking

Story Info
Enjoying a religious experience.
1.6k words
3.65
9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first sounding of prayers started around 5am each morning, though today, my reaction was different. As the sounds awakened me, I felt a stirring in my already growing cock, responding in a direct way to what many consider holy words. Words were paradise is promised, and modesty enforced, sex being something that only the married should enjoy. Where marriage is associated with a sense of power provided though god to enjoy one's natural rights. Rights centered on a cock growing larger as the prayers continued. Enjoying the promise of taking what it wanted, a strangely desirable state. Getting hard as purpose, combining sex and power into a single goal.

My wife was laying next to me in the hotel room, half covered by the blanket on yet another unseasonably warm October morning in Istanbul, wearing a thin cotton t-shirt and pajama bottoms. A poking nipple was visible under the t-shirt as she lay on her side, one breast hanging, the other on the bed. She moved to put the pillow over her turned head as the words continued, and as the blankets shifted, my hand began to go towards my aroused cock.

A scent was filling the room, part of the reason causing my breathing to change, trying to gather it in. A scent that infallibly turns me on, though when it is already this intensely entrancing, it meant that she was at the very peak of her cycle. Reaching the peak that marriage is arranged for, a peak that overwhelms any rational thought, as bodies respond to each other in a way that has existed since the beginning of time. Now, though, the prayers added to the idea of using a woman to enter paradise, hand touching the base of my erect shaft, bringing it straight in the dim light.

The desire to simply take her grew. Rolling on my side, getting closer, the unknown words continued to provide inspiration in a direct fashion. Looking at the body of my wife, knowing that her pussy would be sopping wet, as always when at her most fertile. Living with a woman over years teaches an observant man how her body works, even if her mind remains mysterious.

It was a surprise to feel her stir, and a more welcome surprise when her hand brushed over my cock several times before settling on it, circled fingers gripping along the length. She began to tighten and loosen her grasp, freeing my right hand to run along her back. Going under the blanket, my fingers slid over her ass, easily going underneath the pajama bottoms to feel her soft skin.

Followed by pulling them down, thumb under the loose waistband, being helped when she her moved her hip up, a clear sign of acquiescence to continue to undress her. Her motion along my cock, lightly pulling it towards her each time her grip tightened, went considerably beyond acquiescence. Providing simple confirmation of desiring an available cock to fill her turned on pussy.

This morning, it was not so much undressing her as removing the last obstacle to enter heaven. The smell from her now nicely exposed pussy continued filling my mind with lust, using a hand to trace along her inner thighs, running through her bush and over her ass. She slid a leg out, making it easier for my fingers to slide over and between her pussy lips. Soft and moist lips, easily spread.

When my middle finger slid further down, seeking a familiar entrance, a small sound came from under the pillow. Her spreading lubrication invited me onwards, as did her contented sighs. Soon followed by the irresistible invitation of her starting to stroke my rigid length. Sensations made more intense while listening to religious words, her insistent hand matching the rhythm of a pressing finger, one that rapidly discovered how wet her soft cunt was. Knowing she was mine to take and fill with the cock she had started rubbing into her bush.

We were both moaning in low tones. Pushing her pillow away, I moved to kiss her, finding her tongue as greedy as mine after our lips touched. She broke our kissing by rolling languidly onto her back, legs spread, both nipples erect and sexy under her shirt. I continued to finger her while shifting position to take advantage of her willing body, the smell of her pussy becoming even more delightful kneeling between her thighs.

The sight of her glisteningly available cunt was enthralling, with my extended length jutting above it. I saw her hand reach down, quickly finding what it sought, bringing it closer, allowing me to experience how easily my cock could pass through her enticing gateway. We enjoy being cock tip against clit, a bounty of mixed sexual juices, allowing both of us to swim in a welcoming sea of anticipation. Or of orgasm, alone or together, depending on circumstance and desire.

Sliding my hands under her sexy ass, pulling her body towards me, feeling her circling my cockhead over her yielding lips, soon being covered with her wetness as my welling pre-cum spread itself over her skin. A mixture that tempted me onwards to push into paradise, her soft wetness surrounding me in bliss. A variety of bliss the prayers reinforced in oddly erotic fashion, being on top of a woman who was completely mine to fuck.

An undeniable truth of what my wife was, her sexily glazed expression reflecting the progress of my hard cock into her flowing wetness, flexing her ass and legs to ensure the entire stiff length entered her perfumed garden. Feeling her lush bush merge with mine, only stopping after pressing against unyielding bone. The hands clasping her hips kept pulling her to me as tightly as possible, while she moved from side to side. She reached down to touch her stretched clit, letting her finger swim in the slipperiness, more than occasionally touching the root of my grinding cock.

Shifting a bit, creating space for move active movement, she pulled the shirt off, presenting her glorious breasts to full view. The hands on her hips started a rhythm that her breasts followed. Her perfume only grew stronger as my rod moved in and out of her pussy, but now, even that scent had become secondary, as the actual sensation of her warmly entrancing honey covering my entire cock became the center of our motions. I remained aware enough to recognize that everything had come together this morning, from exotic location among total strangers to mutual desire, in part because of how perfectly timed her waking up had been to be taken her like this, in thankfully significant part due to the prayers that continued to mix with the sounds of liquid sex.

There was an odd but undeniable feeling of power centered on my cock fucking the woman supine beneath me, knowing that her body wanted to be fucked, even before hearing the gasped words "Fuck me harder .. harder .. harder."

Withdrawing from the tightest pussy I have ever fucked, we moved ourselves towards the head of the bed. Placing my hands outside her shoulders, looking down at her lovely face again, she held my cock at the entrance of paradise. The sliding between and over her puffily aroused lips led to us mutually starting to fuck again. Soon, I was riding her, thrusting hard and deep, feeling like the master of both her body and soul.

Her eyelids would flutter shut, as would mine, creating a mosaic of images, both of us reflecting to the other the sheer pleasure of marital sex. Something that feels like a gift when it occurs, a gift only possible to exchange after shared years of life. And one, in this time and place, that felt like a husband's undeniable right. My weight pressed on her more heavily with each stroke, hearing her breath grow more ragged as her beautiful tits and sexily crinkled nipples bounced under the pounding of my rod.

This morning had led to a state of perfection, surprised still at how easily it felt like I owned my wife as my cock kept ramming into her yielding hole, fully coated in her juices. Seeing how slack her face had grown as she became a fuck animal to use as I wished, moving her ass in time with my motions, inviting me to fill her completely, submitting to my will while her body grew ever more tempting, demanding to be filled with hot cum from the balls that slammed against her. A temptation that lasts for an extended interval, as the cycle's peak leads to wonderfully satisfying sex. The flowing female fluid has the power of an unbreakable spell, one easy to willingly fall under from the first touch. But also one that does not quickly release its hold as it reduces a man to desiring nothing more than to keep fucking in perfect rhythm with the source of spell he is helpless against.

One that is provided for man's pleasure on earth, only barely restraining myself from experiencing orgasm as the outside words continued to play, trying to match my thrusting to the rhythm coming from the overlapping prayers. Finally surrendering to a greater will, letting my cock enter heaven, truly thankful for the chance to again fill my wife with hot cum. Pumping jets of semen deep into her, rising above her by arching my back, a sense of power flowing through me. She kept pressing her garden against the base of my cock, letting me feel the cum add itself to her wetness. My balls pressed against her, being coated in our mutual juices. Looking down, a large spot marked just how excited she had become underneath me.

After the last waves of orgasm passed, I settled against her, keeping some of my weight on my elbows and knees, letting my cock gradually withdraw into the now returned silence of the early morning. Both of us falling back to sleep in perfect contentment, having indulged in one of marriage's most attractive benefits.