Foreign Language Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sparktj
sparktj
443 Followers

On Saturdays, Ben was up and out at 9am, leaving us with the house to ourselves until the evening, and so by default that became our time for uninhibited, noisy sex. It think it was the fourth Saturday of Ben's stay that Jane led me back up to bed in the afternoon to satisfy her raw needs. We were at it all afternoon, fucking ourselves senseless. We lost track of time, immersed in our own world and I was taking her doggy style, her face buried in the pillow, her body consumed in a string of multiple orgasms when I heard the back door to the house open and close softly. It must be Ben, as we'd locked the door. I looked at the clock, realizing he was home earlier than usual. Jane was oblivious and intent only on her own pleasure. I thought it odd that he didn't call out to us as he often did and I could soon hear him climbing the stairs quietly.

Our bedroom door was slightly open, as we'd not expected Ben to be home until after we'd surfaced and made ourselves respectable. As I continued to fuck my wife I could hear Ben breathing on the landing outside the bedroom door and guessed he was silently observing his middle-aged hosts copulating noisily. I confess it turned me on hugely and I really went at it, gently pulling Jane's shoulders to raise her head off the pillow. I ran one hand through her short grey hair and used the other hand to hold her shoulder, loving the sight of her being used for pure sexual pleasure. I confess I wanted to give Ben a really good view of us fucking and the bedroom door was behind us so Jane was still unaware of his presence.

I told her what a lovely fuck she was and what a mess I was going to make inside her. She held onto the bedhead for support and gave as good as she got, pushing her hips back and crying out, begging me to fuck her hard. The room was filled with the sound of sex, the bed squeaking loudly and Jane at her most vocal, totally into our fuck and telling me how she loved hearing our bodies slapping together and knowing I'd be splattering the walls of her vagina with cum any time soon.

"Oh baby, where you would like my cum? I panted, very close to erupting again.

"Inside me, really deep, all over my cervix," my darling replied without hesitation.

I gave her some really long hard thrusts and shot ropes of cum deep inside her warm syrupy vagina. We both climaxed noisily and collapsed onto the bed. I could hear a quiet creak of a floorboard and a soft click as Ben closed his bedroom door behind him, but again Jane was oblivious.

As we cuddled up and recovered I became aware of a soft rhythmic squeak coming from Ben's bedroom. I guessed what it was, he was led on his bed wanking and no doubt getting off on the sight and sound of us fucking. It brought me back to full hardness instantly and I rubbed my cockhead against my wife's full bottom to tempt her for our next round of fucking. She groaned, rolled over onto her back and encouraged me to enter her missionary style. This time I decided to fuck her quietly, in the hope she'd hear Ben's bed squeaking.

It wasn't long before a puzzled look crept across her lovely face as we coupled, "Tim can you hear a funny sound coming from somewhere?"

"Oh baby it's probably our bed, we've given it such a pounding this afternoon," I feigned.

"No, listen it's coming from Ben's bedroom." As we strained to listen, the gentle squeak was supplemented by a louder, rhythmic banging - his bed headboard was bumping against the wall in time to him wanking.

Jane looked at me intently, waiting for me to speak, and I knew this was a key moment if I was ever going to persuade her to look at Ben in a sexual context. "Poor Ben, he must have come home while we've been in bed and that's the sound of his bed responding to a heavy wank," I pulled my cock out so that just the helmet was inside her, stroking her highly sensitive entrance with it, which I knew would turn her on even more.

"Oh God Tim, he must have heard us, we were so noisy... shit, our bedroom door isn't shut fully, he might even have SEEN us... oh fuck... oh god that's lovely," I cut her off before she panicked further by sliding my cock fully into her, balls deep, and gave her the full-length strokes she loves so much. The tactic worked and she was refocused on our lovemaking again.

"Well my lovely, by the sound of things if he did hear or see anything he obviously enjoyed it and needs some relief as a result. And in any case, he's nineteen so it's high time he faced up to sex in the real world," I reassured her. I reached down to tongue her left nipple and she groaned.

"Oh Tim, I know, but I'd hate him to be embarrassed or upset, he's settled in with us so well."

"Sweetheart, does that sound like a young man who's upset?" By now his headboard was making quite a noise and then we heard a groan and the sounds stopped abruptly. Jane didn't answer but held my gaze as I kept up the pace of my strokes in her syrupy pussy. Her breathing was getting ragged and her neck was getting more pink, all the tell-tale signs of her impending climax. I whispered in her ear that I was close to cumming again, which made her cry out my name loudly.

She squeezed her cunt around my cock and cried in my ear to urge me to let go and make a lovely mess inside her again. As I ejaculated inside her I managed to just about keep looking into her eyes and uttered "Oh baby, you ought to be very pleased you've just helped a young man have a happy release... oh fuck,... I'm so lucky to have you to inseminate rather than mess up the bedding," and I held her close as she ground her pelvis against mine and cried softly to her own climax.

As I held her I added, "I think you'd better wash Ben's sheets in the morning." She groaned and murmured "never mind about that, you've got some cleaning to do yourself." I slid out of her and lay next to her. I propped myself up on an elbow and looked at her, realizing that a delightful blush was spreading from her neck up over her lovely face. "Penny for them?" I asked.

Jane went bright red and confessed to me breathlessly that she was already changing Ben's bedding frequently, every few days in fact, and that his sheet was invariably stained heavily with cum. I slid my hand down to cup her mound and she pushed gently against me to encourage me further. Again I could feel a significant moment coming in our discussion about Ben and I slipped a finger into her pussy. She was in such a mess, so hot inside, sopping wet and leaking copiously. She turned her face into my chest and groaned as I started to gently finger her. She sobbed with pleasure, pushing her crotch into my hand and begging me to stroke her clit. I knew this was the moment for me to push her further with words.

"Oh darling, I'm not surprised he's a heavy cummer, he's so young and virile," I carried on without giving her a chance to respond, "I can tell he finds you very attractive, I've seen him looking at you, at your bottom, your legs and especially your lovely feet. Have you noticed how he comments whenever you've changed the colour of your toe nails?" I love painting her toenails and a few days previously had done them while we were relaxing in the lounge with Ben; I reminded her that he couldn't keep his eyes off her feet at the time. Jane groaned, though whether from my words or my finger on her clit, I wasn't sure but it was all the encouragement I needed to continue.

"Baby, it's been very obvious to me how much you enjoy having Ben in our home, and I know you might try to deny this next bit, but you've responded wonderfully to the extra testosterone in the house; you're so fucking horny at present." She was blushing more than I've ever seen before and rolling her hips slowly to get more of my fingers into her pussy. I looked at her and snogged her deeply. Fuck, she was so responsive, wrapping her arms around me and pushing her tongue into my mouth. I knew now was the time to press her again, I so wanted her to seduce our young student and teach him how to fuck.

I bit the bullet, and I told her softly and intently what I'd spent hours rehearsing in my head. I punctuated my words with slow kisses and kept up a continual fingering of her clit, telling her firmly but gently how I'd love her to seduce him and be his 'Mrs Robinson', to show him the joy of sex and thoroughly educate him in the ways of giving a woman sexual pleasure. I reminded Jane of how I'd been seduced and educated by my landlady at the age of 19, and how my virgin fiancee had come to appreciate the knowledge I'd been given, far more than her own, when we first started having sex. I expected her to scold me and tell me I'd gone too far but instead she looked up at me, snogged me back and climaxed noisily.

She was completely wired for sex and urged me to keep fingering her. I went down to suck on a nipple so she could break our eye contact and not feel awkward. I asked her outright if she fancied Ben. "Oh god yes!" she replied without hesitating. Her mind was clearly working overtime because she started asking rapid-fire questions on how she should go about seducing him, when to make her move, how far she should go, and a whole raft of other details, bless her.

But more than anything else she was anxious about my feelings, "Tim, this is the ultimate taboo, we'd be crossing the rubicon." I gave her the best possible reassurance I could offer and told her that our relationship was rock solid, that we'd reinvented ourselves sexually over the past few years, and that I really didn't want her to look back in old age and regret not taking a safe opportunity to widen her sexual pleasure still further with me by her side. I took her hand and guided it down to my cock to show her how rampant I was.

"Oh fuck, this really turns you on doesn't it?" She looked at me intently and slipped onto me, getting astride my hips and wiping her wet gash up and down against my erection, never once breaking eye contact. She's perfected the technique of positioning the tip of my penis at just the right spot between her labia and then sliding down onto me slowly - all without any use of hands. I have to be rampant for it to work and even then it's taken a lot of practice but she's now extremely proficient at it; it drives us both mad with desire and we call it 'hands free fucking'. It's extremely intense and high on the list of our favorite sex games.

She straightened her back and held my hands to support herself as she began riding me, getting the angle just perfect to impale herself fully on me and have my cock really deep inside her. I realized she was using this as her opportunity to test me, getting me really aroused and then checking to see what my intentions were towards Ben. Over the next twenty minutes or so she wheedled out of me my eagerness for her to fuck him on his own to begin with, but also my desire to join them if he was comfortable, either just to watch or ideally for all of us to engage in a full-blown three-some. We got more and more aroused as Jane fucked me and we discussed the possibilities together. I had to pinch myself that we were having this conversation, I've never been so turned on in my life, knowing that my wife was mentally preparing herself to include a lovely young man in our sex play.

When I casually remarked that I was relaxed enough to play with Ben myself if he was up for it, she climaxed hard and said she'd love to see me sucking cock, but never imagined I would. I couldn't possibly tell her that I'd already played with men behind her back, but I was thrilled that the prospect turned her on so much. She fucked me hard using my cock as a fuck-toy and proffered her tits for me to play with. This time she kept up a running commentary herself, telling me what my cock felt like, how she liked different strokes and angles, which bits of her insides she could feel my cock rubbing against and how much she wanted her vagina splattered with cum. She told me that as soon as I'd inseminated her again she wanted to sit on my face and have me clean her out thoroughly. Hearing her say that caused me to shot my load deep inside her and she slid off my softening cock, shuffled up my body and dangled her dripping labia over my face.

The smell of sex was intoxicating as she smothered me with her soiled pussy. I slipped two fingers in her gaping vagina and scooped out a big nut of cum to show her, reaching up and wiping it on her tits. She groaned loudly and urged me to use my tongue to clean her up properly. I tried to pace her response but it was hopeless, she was so eager to orgasm and begged me to lick her clit. Any attempt on her part to keep quiet for Ben's sake had long gone and she was in her own bubble, crying out with pleasure and giving me her own clear but breathless instructions on what she wanted me to do with my mouth. It couldn't have been more than five minutes of intense oral lovemaking before she almost suffocated me to reach her own climax.

She screamed at me "FUCK... OH FUCK... TIM, I'M CUMMING!!" and thrashed about violently as she orgasmed noisily. Jesus, it was one of the most intense climaxes I've ever known her have and she gushed a small stream of flavourless liquid into my mouth before rolling off into a foetal position next to me. Fuck, what a finish, she was sobbing and moaning uncontrollably but let me wrap an arm around her to reassure her.

We lay together panting and struggling to restore our equilibrium, our limbs temporarily useless, but slowly our brains came back to life and we talked softly about the rubicon we were going to cross. We settled on a plan, that we'd use the coming week as a cooling off period during which time either of us could back out. Otherwise, I'd arrange to go out early the following Sunday morning for a long bike ride, leaving Jane and Ben in the house together. She'd go into his bedroom dressed in just a short robe with a cup of morning tea for him, and then go about seducing him.

I fully expected Jane to have cold feet about it all during the week but if anything she was even more turned on and excited at the prospect. Sunday arrived after what felt like an age and I was surprised at how natural it felt, to leave the house early in the morning knowing that when I returned in the afternoon, my wife would have had her first extra-marital sex. We hugged closely as I prepared to leave her and I still expected her to back out, but she shooed me out of the door and told me simply to trust her. The door closed softly, leaving me and my bike on the drive. Fucking hell, I'll never forget that moment, realizing that my wife was eagerly complying in the enactment of my long-held fantasy, for me to come home and find her full of another man's cum.

To be continued...

sparktj
sparktj
443 Followers
12