Foreign Skies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mouth broke the kiss and I felt him slip to sleep laying upon my flesh. I deepened his sleep and slid out from under his flesh. I cleaned up my flesh and slipped into my gown before lifting his sleeping flesh from my bed. I would place him in his rack so he could wake in surroundings that he knew of. He would not remember this encounter. I deepened the sleep of the sleeping crew and moved in silence through the cabins until I came to his. I laid his body upon the bed and fixing his pants some. I slipped from the room and wondered up onto deck.

The man at the helm looked to me as I nod to him. His eyes were wide as I walked silently down the steps and walked to the forward part of the ship. The wind blew against me as I inhaled the scent of the salt water. A soft sigh came from my lips as I stood there for the longest time. Was I finally free of those that wanted me to be in Egypt? My eyes went up to the moon that hung over the ship some. I could still see the red star getting closer to earth. It would still come. They wouldn't be using me for a sacrifice though. I wouldn't allow it. I would run as far as I could away from that fate and prophecy. I heard the footsteps of Jules coming up behind me. I turned when his hand touched my side.

"Are you not tired?" He asked dressed in nothing but his pants and boots. His chest was muscled and slightly hairy like a tuff at the top of his chest.

"I don't usually sleep during the night. I like sleeping during the day. I have done it for a long time. I think it started after the accident that took my husband and my family." I said gently as his eyes widened some. It has been 15 years since I spoke about that day to anyone with a heartbeat. His eyes looked down some.

"I'm sorry. Is there anything I can do for you?" He asked as I smile some.

"I'm fine, Jules. It is in the past. My body has gotten used to the patterns it has made." I said as he stepped towards me.

"I wish to know more about you and your body, Tessa." He said as I felt the blush come to my cheeks. "Forgive me. I didn't mean it to sound so forward like that." He breathed but my finger slid over his lips. His eyes watched mine. His hand slid around my wrist kissing it gently as he drew me with him. He opened the door of his cabin as I followed him within. He closed the door and drew me to his large canopy bed over in the corner of the room.

His arms slipped around me lifting me off my feet as my arms went around his shoulders. He climbed up onto the bed and laid me down upon the pillows before his mouth crushed mine. My fingers slipped over his neck and into his hair. His tongue slipped through my lips to pull and play with mine. I pretended to breath and made it so my heart forced to function. I could feel the blood start to pump through my veins as his fingers slid over my flesh. My head lifts into his kiss as he draws the under dress up over my thighs. His fingers slid across my thighs before slipping over the skin of my slit.

A soft gasp came from my throat in his lips as his hard loin throbbed against my leg. His body slid over mine when the material of my under dress slipped over my hips. His loin was freed of his pants and split the lips of my womb as I pressed at his shoulders and hair. A soft whimper came from my throat as he groans burying his quite thick loin deep into my flesh.

"So damn tight." He growls out as his mouth goes down sucking my nipples into his mouth. My head lifts as a soft moan comes from my throat. His body thrusts as his hands drew my legs up more over his hard flanks. I moaned as my muscles clenched around his hard throb in my flesh. He groans out softly as he huffs pushing and pulling his loin from my flesh. I gasped softly as he pulled from my body. His hand took hold of my wrist and turned me over to come to my hands and knees under his flesh. His fingers pushed my under dress off my flesh as I tossed it over the side of the bed as his hands slid around my hips. His loin split the lips of my womb before burying deep into my flesh once more. I moaned out softly as he groans burying his loin to my core. He huffed against my back as his hips thrust against me. My hands clenched at the pillow as my body trembles under his flesh. His breath huffed against my throat as my head lifts and my eyes close to slits. My breasts bounced and rolled against my chest.

I felt his one hand slide up my back and slip into my hair clenching some. My jaw drops as a moan comes from my throat. His body slammed harder on my flesh as soft yelps came from my throat as the tip of his loin slammed against my closed cervix in my womb. His grunts and growls thrusting harder on my flesh. My body trembles as my muscles clenched tightly around his loin. He growls out and groans hard burying his loin deep in my flesh. My cheeks burned hotly as my body trembles coming with him. His loin throbbed filling my womb with his hot spunk. He came down over my flesh holding me against him. His lips slipped down over my shoulder as my head lifts. His fingers slid over my cheek as I moaned softly to him.

"Beautiful." He breathed gently as my breath huffed and my heart pounds in my chest. He slipped us down to the bed as his loin slipped from my flesh. His arms slipped around me drawing me against his chest. My head touched the pillow as his breath huffed against my throat as his heated skin slid gently over my heated skin. My eyes went towards the porthole. The sky was brightening up. His heart steadied out like his breath. He fell to sleep and after a while I stepped out of his bed and cleaned up before getting dressed. I stepped out of his cabin and walked towards the bow of the ship. The sun was coming up and the sky was beautiful. The sun surfaced on the water as the water shimmered in the blue. The wind blew against me as the sun heated my flesh. I almost wanted to remain human to stay in the sun. My eyes opened looking towards the sun. I didn't want to be the weakling I had once been. My head dropped some. My mind thought about the accident. I felt the sadness in my chest as I saw the faces of those from my past. My eyes watched the ocean as I listened to the ship sail through the waters. My eyes moved to the left for billowing sails came to my attention. My auspex moved my vision in closer as my eyes came to the flag at the top. It was a pirate ship. My head turned as a yell came from the crows nest. The man was pointing out towards the ship I had already seen. He looked down and yelled again. My eyes went to the opening door of Jules cabin as it swung open. He yelled out as the guy from the crow's nest yelled out pirates again. Jules ran towards me.

"What is going on?" I asked gently.

"Come on. Go to my cabin. There are pirates heading in this direction. This is no place for a woman." He said trying to move me towards the cabin.

"I was in the navy, Jules. I know how to fight. Please let me fight with you." I said but he shook his head and kind of pushed me into the cabin closing the door behind me. I didn't slam hard on the door but I did pound on the door. "Jules! Let me out of here. Let me help you." I yelled through the door. He didn't listen as I listened to the thuds of boots running back and forth across the deck. My body went to one of the portholes seeing the ship getting closer. He was right they were coming in this direction towards this ship. I had hated that it was daylight. I moved away from the porthole still hearing the crew hurrying back and forth. I heard a blast as I gasped and covered my head. The ship rocked some with the impact. My lips press hard. I had to get out of this place. I had to help them. My hands went to the door and pound on the door.

"Get the cannons ready!" Jules voice yelled. This was like back in the damn dark ages. Pirates and cannon fire. This was so damn retarded. This isn't the dark ages. I used a little strength against the door pounding on it harder. The door slammed to the ground as the ship was hit again with cannon fire. I ducked down. The blast of fire made me jumped back into the cabin. I stayed down near the bed. Damn ross checks. Julius would have gotten me on this one. A growl came from my throat as my body slowly stood up. I turned as a couple of men came in the cabin with guns held up. I pretended to be afraid and backed against the wall of the cabin. The men grinned as I rolled my eyes. These were nothing but humans. I was in nothing but the underdress and bare feet. My majesty kicked in as their eyes went wide.

"Kill the pirates and get off this ship." I snarled as my eyes glowed in theirs. They were weak minded creatures turning around going back out of the cabin. My body moved forward using my celerity. I killed and threw men overboard so quickly that even the crew on this ship could not see me. I came back into the cabin and hid near the bed as the pirate ship pulled away from our ship. Jules came running in the cabin. His arms went around me as I buried my head into his chest. His arms rubbed up and down my back gently.

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" Jules asked as I held onto his body as my body trembled though I was not afraid really. When my body settled down I drew away from him and went towards the opening of the doorway. My eyes peeked out and counted thirteen wounded. My eyes went to Jules as he walked out of the cabin. I followed him out and went to help those that were hurt. The smell of the blood in the air was thick enough to cut with a knife. The wounded were carrying down under the ship as I saw others trying to patch up the ship.

My eyes came to Chambers as he held his side and limped into my room. He was the last of the wounded. He sat down on the chair as the one that helped him walked from the room closing the door. I helped Chambers remove his shirt as the scent of his blood came to my nose. He had been hit in the side and had shrapnel in his leg. My eyes watched his as my fingers slid over his skin. I wondered if I could keep him. My head lifts as my fingers slip over his cheek. My lips press gently to his.

His fingers slid up into my hair as his mouth pressed further against mine. My fang cut into my tongue as his tongue slipped past my lips to pull and play with my tongue. My blood slid down his throat as his passion turned passionate. I slit my finger as I rubbed gently over his wound. I felt the bullet slip out and fall to the ground before the wound healed. When he had enough of my blood I pulled back and looked down to his wound. There was a smear of blood on his skin. His went down and then came up to me going wide.

"Listen to me." I whispered as his eyes watched mine. "I want you to come with me. You fought bravely and survived the pirates. Come with me when we get to Malta. Join me in my journey." I said gently as his fingers moved red locks from my face. He nods and crushes his lips to mine once more. The door to my room opened as my head breaks the kiss. My eyes went wide to see a wide-eyed Jules. Chambers stood up and turned facing Jules. Chambers set his arm in front of me as if to protect me from Jules if he got angry. Majesty kicked in as both Jules and Chambers straightened up. "Go clean up Chambers and go back to your work." I said gently as Chambers walked by Jules still standing at my door. "You don't love me, Jules. I'm just a passenger on your ship. We did not touch. We have no love between us. You are a captain helping me get to Malta, Italy. Go and be captain to your ship." I breathed as he turns and walks up the steps to the deck. I let go of majesty and cleaned up. I would need to drink tonight.

Chambers would be in my arms tonight for the second drinking of my blood. I believe after the third drinking of my blood would turn him into my ghoul. I would then let him drink my blood every couple of months. I started the ghouling process and I was going to finish it. I washed up and slipped the corset onto the under dress. I brushed out my long red locks. I drew it back and braided it down my back. I walked to my door and walked up the steps. I came out on deck and watched the crew clean up the deck, fix the broken parts of the ship, and throw the dead bodies of the pirates overboard. My eyes went out to a naval ship heading in this direction. The crows nest was just yelling it out as I walked towards Jules.

"Who is that?" I asked gently as Jules looked to me.

"That is the Italian navy coming here. I radioed about the pirate attack. We are dead in the water, Tessa. I won't be able to get you to Malta. It will take a couple of days but we have to be drug back to Benghazi." He said as my lips press some. I slowly nod as my eyes went towards Chambers.

"I don't wish to go alone, Jules. Let me take one of your crew with me to Malta." I said as Jules went wide-eyed.

"Who do you wish to go with you?" He asked.

"Chambers." I said as he looks towards him swabbing the deck.

"Chambers." Jules called out as Chambers looked up. He put the mop to the side and walked towards us. "The lady wishes company to Malta. Will you accompany her?" Jules asked as Chambers looked to me. He bowed some and nods. "Get your gear together and prepare to board with the lady on the naval ship." Jules said as Chamber turns and heads down the steps under the ship.

"Thank you, Jules." I said as Jules took my hand and kissed it gently.

"You are welcome dear lady. Please be safe." He said as I smile and nod. "You should get your things as well." He said as I walk down the steps to my room. I pick up my bag and slip my brush away. I walked from the room as Chambers arm slipped around my waist as my eyes went up to his. His mouth crushed mine as my cheeks flushed with blush. My fingers clenched some at his shirt some before he released my lips and looked into my eyes.

"Come my silent partner. Tonight we will touch and you will taste more of the essence of life from my lips." I breathed gently. He nods and follows me up on deck. The naval ship came along side this ship as Jules shook the hand of the captain. Jules brought the captain over towards me and Chambers.

"This is my passenger, Tessa. I had told her the situation of this ship and I will not be able to get her to Malta. She is taking one of my crew with her. His name is Chambers. He is trustworthy and shall protect her on her travels. He does not speak." Jules said as the captain kissed my hand before shaking Chambers' hand.

"Miss, my name is Captain Lewis Gardenia. I will be grateful to take you and Mr. Chambers to Malta." Lewis said as I nod. "Please come with me." Lewis said as I looked to Jules. My body stood on toes and kissed his cheek gently.

"Thank you, Jules." I said as he smiles and nods. I walked towards Lewis and Chambers onto the naval ship. Lewis showed me to a small room on the ship and Chambers had the room next to mine.

"Dinner will be served in a little while. If you are hungry you can come to the galley to eat." Lewis said as we both not. "It will be a couple hours before we get to port. The Skies will be towed back to its port to be repaired." Lewis said as a soft yawn came from my throat.

"I think I will lay down for a while. Thank you Captain." I said gently.

"Rest well, miss." Lewis said. Lewis turned and walked away as my fingers slid into Chambers hand. I drew him into the small room and closed the door behind us. I heard the lock click as Chambers mouth crushed mine. My fang cut my tongue as his tongue slid over and collected my blood. I could feel him swallowing at my blood. His fingers drew the gown up before taking me down on the bed. His loin was hard against my stomach as my head lifts into his kiss. His hands slid around my thighs and drew them up over his hard flanks. I whimpered softly feeling his hard loin slide up my inner thighs. His loin split the lips of my womb burying deep into my flesh.

The strings of the corset came loose before it met the fate of falling to the ground by the bed. His fingers pushed the under dress up and off my flesh. My hair fanned out around my head on the pillow as he thrust on my flesh. His muscles rippled with each thrust as my body trembles under him. He breaks the kiss and goes down to my breasts as a soft moan came from my throat. My fingers slid up into his hair clenching some. My fangs grew long in my lips as I kissed over his skin.

"You will belong to me before nightfall, Chambers. You will be the one to do things for me that I cannot. Do you understand me, Chambers?" I asked gently. His head lifts as he nods. His mouth goes down sucking my breasts into his mouth as my lips went over his throat. My fangs sank into his throat as he moans out in my chest. His thrusts picked up speed and strength over my flesh as my legs dangle and clench around his flesh. A shivered moan came from my throat as I drank at his blood. I released the wound and licked it closed before his mouth came up and crushed mine. Our tongues tangle together as he groans burying deep to my core. His heated spunk filled my womb as a soft moan came from my throat in his lips. He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes. His fingers slipped over my cheek.

"Why do you not speak?" I asked gently.

"I never found a reason to." He breathed slipping his fingers under my neck lifting my head as his fingers slid up into my hair. "But now I have found the words to say." He breathed as my eyes closed to slits. "Beautiful." He breathed before his mouth crushed mine. His body began to thrust on mine as my cheeks burned with blush. My breasts bounced and rolled against his chest as my eyes closed into his kiss. His hands pressed and massaged at my breasts over my flesh. I whimpered as he moaned in my lips. His loin thick filled my womb as my body trembled under his flesh. He grunts and growls thrusting harder on my flesh.

I pushed him over as his head lifts. I break the kiss sitting up riding hard on his flesh as he groans out sliding his hands down to my hips. His hands helped me ride hard on his loin as his head lifts and his jaw drops some. My breasts bounced and rolled on my chest as my head lifts. My toes curled as I thrust hard on his loin. He growls out and sits up holding me down on his throbbing loin. I felt his seed fill my womb as his mouth crushed mine. My tongue slipped and played against his. He held onto me as his fingers slipped up into my hair. He broke the kiss and stared into my eyes.

"You want to know what I am. I see it in your eyes." I said gently as he nods.

"Can you tell me what you are?" He asked gently. My fingers slip over his cheek and through his hair as his eyes closed some.

"Maybe in time you will understand more of what I am. Just know that as my ghoul your strength will grow and your body will age slower than a human. If you want this completely you must earn what I am." I said gently as he nods and kissed my lips gently. "Let us sleep." I breathed gently as my nose rubbed over his gently. "If you are hungry you may go and eat. I do not eat." I breathed gently. He rolled me so I was on the bed and his body leaned over mine. His fingers slipped over my cheek gently. His hand slid over my chest.

"Your heart does not beat and you do not breath." He breathed gently.

"I don't drown either." I said gently.

"You are immortal?" He asked as I chuckled and slipped my fingers down over his chest.

"I can die, Chambers. Well, I could die. The sun should have killed me but I walk around in it like I have never seen it before. Something had changed me when I woke up in the desert. I drove the car I was in to the town the ship had port in. I hadn't seen the sun, the sunset, or the sunrise in 15 years, Chambers." I said as his eyes widened some.

"You are a vampire?" He breathed in whisper as my finger slid over his lips as his eyes watched me.

"Do you want this, Chambers? If you don't I will drain you until you die." I said gently.