Foreplay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jb7095
jb7095
1 Followers

Naomi came back outside and said that she was about to leave. I told her jokingly that I had wanted to see her in her bikini go swimming. She said keep on wishing. I looked around and just about everyone had gone. Judy was at the door saying good bye to the last of them. Now I wondered who was going to help her clean up the mess.

Here I am sitting by the pool looking in at Judy thinking what was on her mind. She started walking towards the outside where I was. Reaching around her neck and untying the string that was holding her halter top she let it fall to the floor and kept walking towards me. She said that we are alone now and I am going to take a swim. The moonlight glistening on her breast then she stopped right in front of me and let her shorts fall. There she stood wearing nothing. When I say nothing I mean she didn't have on a stitch, not even panties, thongs or anything. Birthday suit staring right at me and she watched me looking down at her. Then she walks past me and jumps in the pool. Using her index finger beckoning me to come on in. What the heck I said as I undressed down to my underwear and jumped in the pool. Judy swam along side of me and asked why didn't I get fully undressed. It didn't take me long to shed them and the both of us were naked as can be.

Judy came closer to me and pressed her body up against mine. I guess she wanted to see my dick rise in the pool. That it did. She knew what she was doing. Then she disappeared below me and I felt something warm on my hard dick. She was under water sucking on me and playing with my balls. The water felt good and so did her sucking. When she came back up for air she asked me if I like that. Then she asked me if I had ever made love in hot tub or swimming pool. My answer was no. Not knowing that she had a hot tub upstairs. She swam over to the edge and said come with me. We didn't have towels or anything just walked through the house dripping water and when I got upstairs there she sat in the hot tub. Come on in she said as I eased down in the warm tub feeling the soothing sensation.

The only light in the room was from the candles that was spread around the room. She had put coconut oil in the water and with the fragrance from the candles it smelt wonderful. Judy came over to me on my left side and held her head over for me to kiss her. As our lips met we stayed there for a long time then suddenly her tongue met mine and we began exploring each others mouth. For what seemed like forever Judy then raised her right leg and put it over me. With her left hand she reached under her thigh and got hold of my hard dick and eased it to her pussy lips. When it touched the lips of her pussy like a suction was in the water. Dick eased right in her pussy as she lay her head back on the tub. Neither of us were moving just letting the warm water soothe our bodies. Judy said she just want to lie there with my dick in her pussy as she had been dreaming about it. From the first moment that we met she said I have wanted to feel this inside of me. Now I have it and I am going to just lie here and enjoy all of it.

That didn't last long. I was thinking that we were going to stay in the tub with dick in her pussy when she eased back and got of of the tub and lay on the bed. When I got to the bed she had her legs open and up in the air. She had her hands in between her legs with her pussy lips spread apart and all I had do was put the dick right in the middle. When my dick entered her tight pussy this time there was a lot of movement. Her hips raised up to meet my thrusts and when she started grinding her hips I thought that she was going to come off the bed. Frantically she literally fucked me. Easing my dick out of her wet pussy, I then lay back on the bed and told her if you want to fuck me come get it. She got up and sat on my dick. She was sitting as thought she was in a chair and the only thing that was touching me was her pussy. Watching her grind those hips of hers while she had her hand under her breast squeezing on them.. When she was ready to cum which was quick, she eased down on my body and said baby suck my left nipple cause I am ready to cum. With a hard grip on my dick the both of us went into an orgasm ecstasy. Afterwards we lay there making small talk when she asked me had I ever slept with my dick in a pussy all night. No I said I have never had the opportunity.

I knew then that one day soon I will be back in her pussy again. Judy's pussy was tight and she knew what to do with it, but I could tell that it hadn't been fucked often. She had mentioned to me during our "small talk" that she sometimes lay in bed at night and play with herself a lot. She really had something to play with and I wouldn't mind playing with it on a nightly basis. But I had another situation that I was going to have to hurry and get out of. Angela and her club of women that has all the sex toys.

It was getting late and Judy was in the shower. Just as I was getting out of bed she came in the room and asked if I was leaving. I told her that I didn't want to wear out my welcome and new that she was on call and needed her rest. As she got back on the bed and began to lie down, she pulled off her robe where there was nothing. Looking at me as I starred at her naked body. Then she said you still want to leave? Hell no I wasn't going any where but under the covers with her. From that moment on until early the following morning neither of us got much sleep. It was just one of those kind of moments and the both of us enjoyed it.

When I got back to my apartment just went right to the bed and fell out on it. No I wasn't tired or anything it just feels so good to be in your own bed. I was going to relax today with no interruptions I had hoped. What I had proposed to do was write out something and give it to Angela so she would know how and what to expect. But in her case I remembered her telling me that her partner only thought of himself. I sat there and made up my mind about the whole situation. When I talked to her again I was just going to tell her that instead of her learning about foreplay it should be her husband. It wasn't long before the telephone rang and it was Angela. There on the telephone I explained everything to her about who is the one that needs to lear about foreplay. I also told her that men and women both should experiment with the others body to learn all they can about them. Went on to explain to her by my physically showing her was only going to help her in getting orgasms only without the toys. Told her that she had a beautiful body and would love to make love to her but with her being married I felt that she wouldn't release all the way. Then I asked her a delicate question. Angela, are you looking for a lover? All of a sudden it got quiet on the other end of the telephone. Hello I said. Suddenly the dial tone came on meaning she had hung up or got disconnected.

Feeling good about what I had done I got up and made coffee. Naomi stopped by on her way to work to give me a third degree. I asked her what have I done and she said made Judy happy and all she is talking about is you. Well isn't that what you wanted I asked her? She came over to the table and sat down looking me in the eyes. You didn't have to make her like she told me. I was shocked and speechless for words at what she said. Then I asked her don't you have to go to work? She had a look on her face that I had never seen before and getting up she said I will be back when I get off work we haven't finished this conversation. Walking her to the door trying to figure out what was on Naomi's mind but then I would have to wait until later to find out.

I couldn't wait for Naomi to call or come by to tell me exactly what was going on. I didn't have to wait to awful long. There was a knock at the door and when I opened it there was Naomi standing there with her hands on hips. Hips she had and I often wondered who was pounding on them. When she walked in she came right up in front of me and said, what do I look like chopped liver or something? Turning and walking over towards the sofa to sit down she was right on my heels. After sitting, I asked her what was going on. When she sat down she said what is wrong with me? For the past two years she said I have been trying to give you this pussy and you just won't take it. But when I introduce you to someone else you try to put your damn name in the pussy. What's wrong with mine do I smell or something reason why you don't want to fuck me? With that I definitely needed a strong drink. Walked over to the bar and poured me about three or four fingers of Tanqueray sipped and walked back over to the sofa. I asked her why did she introduce me to her then and why before now haven't you said something more than be good, don't do anything that I wouldn't do. Why is it that you have never said anything to me I asked her.

In a way she said I have always said small things to you that is why I asked you do I look like chopped liver. You never would pick up on any of the things that I would be telling or saying to you. I didn't at first mind you and Judy together cause she needed to be with someone but I didn't think that you was going to stand up in her pussy to make her like it. Damn baby why couldn't that have been me? I was speechless. Didn't want to put my foot in my mouth so I decided to just sit there and sip on my drink and let Naomi talk. Standing up, Naomi pulled off the smock that she was wearing and turned around. Then looking at me, she said what is wrong with these, pointing to her breast as the nipples were protruding out of her bra. Putting her hands in her pants she turned again and asked what is wrong with my ass, hips to large, not large enough or what? Tell me she said I want to know that is why I took off work early to find out.

Looking at her hips started the excitement in my loins and throbbing. I have always said that Naomi was a fine person. I had never touched her to know just how soft she was. I had never felt her touch me even in passing but something was telling me that all was going to change. As I was refilling my drink she walked out of the room. She knew her way around my apartment to include every inch of my sofa when she wanted to take a nap while on call. Standing there looking out the window thinking and sipping on my drink I wondered why she waited until now to tell me this. Oh well I thought, it doesn't matter now what has happened is done with now.

I didn't see her when she came out of the bedroom. She called me and when I turned around I almost dropped the glass that I was holding. There she stood wearing nothing but a peach colored bra with matching bikinis. She started towards me and when she was close to me she then embraced me and I felt her softness and she was soft. She stood about 5'10 and I didn't have to bend to far and when our lips met for the first time in three years it was like having your first orgasm. Pulling away with a smile on her face she said nice, very nice. For three years I have been wanting you to do that but you never would. The warmth of her body still lingered in my mind as she walked over to the sofa and sat down.

Crossing her leg and putting her arm on the back of the sofa she asked are you going to join me or just stand there looking puzzled? I continued to stand there looking at her sitting there looking so pretty and enticing. Then slowly walking over to the sofa, I sat my glass down on the table. While I was turned away from her she had unhooked her bra and was holding it in her hand when I turned back around. Looking up at me she said, "you want to taste these"? I never knew that her breast was that full. Her nipples were hard an almost saying suck on these and see what they taste like. When I sat down next to Naomi I could still feel the heat from her body. Without saying a word I leaned over and kissed her lips softly. Keeping my hands on the sofa and never touching her legs, breast, or anything. Then getting up, I reached out for her hand as I helped her up and we walked to the bedroom.

She got on the bed as I followed her to a full embrace. Feeling her hard nipples on my chest as I let my tongue explore her mouth. My hand began to massage her inner thighs as she started opening her legs so that I could fell everything. Then a thought occurred to me that I wanted this to be a special moment. I got off the bed. Went to the kitchen to get me three round pineapples with the hole in them. When I got back in the bedroom she looked up at me wondering what was I going to do with the pineapples. Putting them on the night stand, I walked over to where Naomi was lying, reach down and started sliding her bikini's down her thighs. Still not knowing what I was about to do I reached over and picked up the pineapples.

I told her that she had three areas that need to be attended to and I wanted it with Pineapples. Putting a pineapple ring around the mound of each nipple then the last one I put right around the hairs on her pussy. She had curly hairs around her pussy with small lips. With every one in there place I began kissing on her lips and sucking on her tongue. Down to her neck slowly licking as I let my hand cup her breast. Kissing and sucking on her nipples as I licked the juices as they rolled from the pineapples on her naked body. When I reached her navel I let my tongue play with it while my hand was still under her breast. Nibbling on the pineapple that was on her pussy I then noticed that there was some juices going down the side of her pussy lips. As I licked on her inner thigh she began to writhe and moan. Letting my tongue roll all around her pubic hairs I then let my index finger open up her pussy. As I put my finger in her pussy feeling the wetness and then letting my tongue start to explore it.


With pineapple in my mouth and tongue in Naomi's pussy I let it work around and around touching all and everything inside her wet pussy. Going to the top of her pussy with my tongue licking the sensitive spot that had never been touched. Feeling her pelvic rise up to my tongue everytime I would start sucking on it. Taking my tongue out of her pussy I started talking to her asking how it felt and if she wanted more of it. Still my finger was fucking her. Kissing on her inner thighs and letting my tongue just kiss and lick all the way up and down her thighs. Looking at her knowing that she was feeling hot and wanted to cum. I then put my tongue in her pussy again and let it go all the way in as far as it would go. She started using her muscles as she gripped on it and started to roll her hips. Her movements got faster and faster when all of a sudden she stopped and tighten up. She started screaming and moaning at the same time.

Cum started to shoot all over my tongue. Thick hot cum had my tongue, lips, and face covered. I kept on licking and sucking as she started shaking and holding on to my arm squeezing me. I told her to release all of it as I started sucking on her nipple and eatting the pineapple that was still in place. Pineapples and cum was a good snack and tasted rather good. Continued to suck on her nipples then to her sweet lips as her tongue was in my moouth before my lips were on hers. She then started rubbing her hands up and down my back. As our lips parted she looked at me smiling. Baby she said, I feel good and that was wonderful. I never knew that foreplay could be so fulfilling and satisifying.

While she talked to me as I lay on her right side. I was letting my hand go up and down her leg. Raising it up as she continued to tell me how good she was feeling I wanted to make sure that she felt better. Didn't want her to come down from the heat that she was feeling. With her leg up I eased my dick in her wet pussy. She never knew it was coming and when she felt it she gripped it hard and moaned. Baby she said oh baby that feels good. Letting her leg rest on mine and giving here all dick she started pumping on it slowly at first then her rhythm got faster. When I started rubbing her stomach then down to the hairs around her pussy she just let her muscles work on me. She said baby I want some of your cum in me. That is when I let my finger start playing with her clit. It had been overlooked and never had come from its hiding place. When I touched it Naomi winced slightly. With her eyes closed, she just moved her head back and forth moaning. I knew that she was about to cum again. Taking my dick out open up her eyes. Then I lay on my back and told her come an get it.

She got up and straddle me and sat down on my hard dick. It went right where it was suppose to without guiding. She could do what she wanted while sitting on it and I cold suckon her nipples. Taking one in my mouth an sucked slowly and gently. With my hands on her waist she started fucking me like I had never had it before. Squeezing then letting it go was what she was doing to it. She then put her hands under her breast and began massaging them. When she went all the way down on my hardness she started cumming and appeared that it wouldn't stop. Letting her release all that was in her and with my dick still deep in her wet pussy. I eased her backwards never removing my dick and when I got on top of her took her legs and put them on my shoulder and started fucking nothing but hot wet pussy. Naomi came three more times when I filled her pussy with my hot cum.

As we lay on the bed kissing and hugging feeling the wetness on the bed she said that we could do that for the rest of the day and all night. She felt really good and had a glow about her face. I had to ask her when is the last time that she had been fucked. I couldn't believe it when she said that it had been more than three years. She went on to tell me that she had been tempted to play with it while lying in bed thinking about it but never did. I knew then how and why she had so much cum and why it was so thick. Then she asked if I had a problem with her staying over the weekend. Did I have any plans? No I said I have no problem with you staying here in fact I want you to. She raised up to kiss me. Then she jumped out of bed and headed for the shower. In the shower she took the soap and bathed me down as I in turn washed her curly hairs around her pussy and let my fingers play with her hairs. I knew that this was going to be a long weekend in bed with Naomi.

Naomi dressed and was headed for the door. She turned and said I will be right back got to go and get something from my apartment plus some snacks. Smiling and glowing she walked out the door. Putting on some soft music and got ready to fix a couple of steaks.

When she returned she looked better than when she left. Wearing shorts and a white t-shirt she asked if her pager went off. After telling me about what she had done she sat down for her steak and said I want another kind of steak. We both laughed. After dinner she asked me what about Judy. I said what about her. Is it going to be me or her she asked. I thought that was a direct question and was sure she wanted a direct answer. So I told her I will let my actions speak. I have no intentions of calling Judy and I only met her through you. She got up and went to get a drink asked if I wanted one.

We sat there talking then she got up and came over and sat in my lap. Automatically something started to rise feeling the softness of her hips on me. She started wiggling in my lap and when she felt to see if I was hard she got up and grabbed my hand and headed to the bedroom. As we walked in the room she was pulling off her shirt. As it hit the floor there was no bra on and nipples were still hard. Standing there wriggling her hips out of her shorts, I was thinking that she wouldn't have on panties either. She didn't as I suspected but instead were red thongs. Thin strap around her waist and just a little covering her pussy. Pubic hairs were sticking out on the sides. Reaching around and untying it and letting it fall she then said I want you on the bed. We embraced and started kissing and falling on the bed. She reached over and cut off the lamp and said this is going to be a long night baby so lets get comfortable.

jb7095
jb7095
1 Followers