Foreplay is Alive!

Story Info
A woman being satisfied beyond belief.
1.6k words
29.1k
3
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have large breasts...I choose to think they are large because of sensuality, seductiveness, sexiness and a little extra which is expected at my age, although I've never really had any control over God's choices.

I'm especially sensitive tonight, bloated and excited, voluptuous and beaming, seductive and wanting to be seduced but disgusted at the subject because I am not comfortable in really wanting a man's touch but instead wanting his sensitivity, kindness and comfort. I am intensely seeking the company of a man – he is sought-after, needed, pleasing, attractive and wanting to cuddle with, be strong, and be my company. I will offer the soft touch of a woman to him when he needs it as I always do.

Sometimes, I hate being a woman. Once a month, I become someone I don't know. I become moody, which I'm normally not; thus, I become out-of-control a bit which I particularly hate. I am vulnerable which I hate more than any man knows; a time I usually chase him/them away as an Amazon women somewhat insensitive and dominating, which I am usually not.

I don't normally feel my breasts...it's a bit embarrassing to me, even alone with myself. But, I'm out of sync and wondering why I am having this burden on my shoulders, weighing me down, why my moods are imbalanced, why I can't concentrate on anything serious and giggling, to myself, at the irregularity I'm experiencing later in life, enhanced with maturity and knowledge, but, disillusioned at the imbalances with hormones exploding and exuding.

I have been drinking a little too much wine tonight to ease the uneasiness and anxiety that is in the air of my circle of life. I've always been very responsible but for some reason in the course of the last year, it's almost an emission and I almost enjoy just being silly, a dab irresponsible, unaccompanied tonight to be totally myself and my feelings. Although, I'm yearning for the companionship of a man, I am not without the knowing of the emotions that would be so appealing to me at this moment of a man being comforting, strong, wise and supportive.

But, at the moment I am alone to deal with these feelings myself; as we often do, as adults; and, earning a living, separate from our mates or significant others.

I massage the sides of my breasts. The caressing sets a mood of sensation and lust. It feels good, and I didn't realize I needed this pleasure and release of tension. I've had a busy week, fighting the hormones, fighting the moods, fighting the stress and anxiety. Can anyone out there in the masculine world understand what a woman needs at this time? Males and females collide for different reasons; perhaps, because of the chemistry of our bodies and minds being awkward to express to the opposite sex.

Maybe, there is not an answer. We do what we can for each other. If you, as a man, are just there with caressing and supportive moves, we will make it up to you later. Women are a race and gender to please and forget to be pleased at times. Many times, we are misunderstood or underestimated. I am writing to you because you are the best kind of man...one who TRIES to understand women as they try to understand and reward you. We tolerate each other's moods and tempers while we get to know each other day by day, week by week, month by month, year by year, decades by decades, till death does us part OR we give up.

So, tonight, I want you to comfort me. I want you to try to understand my agony a bit that I am sharing with you so intimately with you and you only because I think I have a connection with you.

My breasts are tender and I am vulnerable. I squeeze them towards each other but it is the nipples that are the most sensitive.

You appear in my dreams. You massage them and squeeze them rather intensely but tenderly easing my wanton lusts. This is exactly what I need tonight. I will satisfy you later, dear man, and tender subject as you share with me tonight sharing you tender and vulnerable emotions. I am your best friend, your lover and a woman knowing your desires.

As you massage my breasts, although I am not interested in sex I sit on the edge of the bed with my push up bra on and g-string panties. I am dressed in my seductive black lace baby doll lingerie that you love and bought for me.

You look down at me while I stand in front of you. You display in your eyes how gorgeous you think I am. You glance down at my voluptuous and gorgeous tits placed so amply in my lingerie bustier. You feel my nipples with the palms of your hands. I know you desire and long to satisfy me and taste my sweet pussy juices. You know I am wet without touching me and you smell my scent mixed with perfume and thirst for your. You can smell sweetness and bend down and kiss me on my soft tender lips, wanting to probe my mouth with your tongue. You love kissing me deeply and I love you doing that. After you've tasted my mouth you pour me a small glass of cognac to prepare me for what is about to be done to me, lovingly and longingly.

We both sip the cognac together. Our breaths are mixed with relaxation and the aroma of the cognac. You want me just relaxed enough to ease my shyness.

You love the image of my eyes stilted and lustful wanting what you will do next to me and with me.

I take another sip of the cognac drinking it slowly and I blow you a kiss. Tonight is my night. You are not expecting anything from me. You are there to sooth me, make me happy and satisfy me.

You love watching me feel sensual with the delirium your presence and the taste of the cognac relaxing and priming me for you entrance. You kiss me and lock into my mouth as we exchange cognac back and forth till we giggle. You swallow as I laugh and quickly put your flavorful tongue in my wet pussy moving it around fiercely and delicately causing me to moan and grasp my swollen breasts.

We are experiencing an erotic high of sensuality. You are enjoying satisfying me more than anything else at the moment. You touch my velvety soft pussy and slide a finger into my mouth with the flavor of cognac and my wetness. I lick the flavor off your fingers.

Then, you fuck my mouth softly with your finger and your other hand in my pussy. You feel me up high into my vagina, while stroking my soft neckline and moving your tongue down my velvety soft chest.

You completely undress me at this point pulling my panties off and removing my lingerie totally exposing me to your view and likings. You perform down on me like you have never before and I cum so hard, I scream and everyone can hear me. I don't care. I'm feeling so good and laugh a bit wanting more.

You touch the nipples some more, suck on them releasing the tenderness aching to be inside me but I won't let you.

I am so relaxed, so mellow you lean down in front of me playing with my pussy again. You don't stop sucking my nipples and they are hard. You gently pull on them, sucking them then almost fucking them.

I twist the other between my fingers; you take hold of my head and push your face into my tits. "Jesus Christ," you say, so turned on its maddening.

"I love this. I just want to suck so hard, so hard," he says. The more you suck and twist my nipples the more I feel my pussy getting hot again.

I can moan and you press your head even more firmly to my chest and almost to the point of smothering me. I love it at this point. Your wild lust makes you wonder down my supple tummy to my pussy again.

I crave how you love to taste my sweet juices. You rub my thighs as you open my legs wider. This drives me wild. My thighs are so soft, my skin is so warm and at first you just want to kiss my open inner thighs, kissing them and licking them, playing with my wet cunt some more with your fingers sliding over my wet slit, up and down the opening. I want you to feel my reactions to your finger probing my sweet hole. I can feel you wanting me by shoving your finger deeper into to me and you just won't stop tonight. You want to play with it some more, savor its sweetness and feel how I react to the pleasure I am receiving.

I can't stand fighting it anymore. I push my pussy deep into you and I have several orgasms. You won't stop as I push you away.

I climb on top of you sliding my dripping pussy into your hard, long, solid and thick dick. "You did well," I smile as I fuck you senselessly and leave your numb, captivated, charmed, in love with me, weak and enamored. You cum like you've never cum before, hard and forcefully filling my pussy with your hot juices.

I fall over the top of you defenselessly and kissing you on the forehead. "Thank you," I say.

"What got into you tonight," he asked. "You got into me," I say laughing.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 15 years ago
Yes, foreplay is alive

Foreplay makes sex so much more exciting. I like to bring my wife higher and higher until she has to have her release. The longer the foreplay, the more intense her climaxes. Your story matches some of the comments she's mentioned to me about foreplay. Thanks for the excellent, descriptive story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved it

A little reality, sex, and alot more - great read.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

The Meaning of Foreplay Setting the rules at the beginning of a relationship.in Erotic Couplings
Playing For Keeps Sarah is teased until she can't take it anymore.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Satellite or Cable Great Installation from Dishin Erotic Couplings
Afternoon Delight Sexy lingerie leads to some good sex.in Erotic Couplings
Being Naughty at the Shopping Mall Unplanned meet ends in passionate and illicit sex in public.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories