Foreshadows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her head slings back from the blow as blood sprays outward from her shattered nose. Alexandros spins around, rolling his blade around to drive it up into the sternum of Uriel.

Uriel's eyes go wide. She drops her sword which is caught by the moss-like grass softly. "For-forgive me," she whispers. "My mission was to never harm you or Rashida, but to stop what is to come."

He lets go of the sword and spins around catching the Valkyrie, setting her down gently. "What's to come?" he questions.

"T-the Harbinger will..." Uriel falls silent and closes her eyes.

Alexandros shakes her until her eyes open. "The Harbinger will what?" he demands.

Her eyes gloss over as she tries to focus on him. "It will come from your line."

He reflects on the revelation startled by it. Questions run through his head and answers are now what he needs. He looks back down at the fallen Valkyrie. "What will happen?" he asks. When Uriel doesn't answer, he shakes her. "What will happen?"

A hand touches his shoulder. "She is gone and we must go before the rest of the Loteu come," Isirath says. "They are already alerted and on their way."

Alexandros stands and lifts Uriel. "Leave her," the Apsara says.

"No," he answers sternly. "We're taking her with us." The look in his eyes warns her of no chance of debate.

"Fine, but we must move now."

"My men," he begins.

"I've already set their bodies aflame, giving them some semblance of an honorable funeral," she explains. "Now let's go before we have a battle we can't win."

He nods and follows her from the cavern.

Ikalyta and Kisa manage to avoid the rock fall, seeking shelter under a ledge. When they feel it safe to exit they find Hirikika standing atop the rubble extending out a hand for them. "Mileries and Necizesa won't be surprised with these revelations," she says. "Or your failure.

"Failure is only an obstacle," Kisa says.

"Besides the Valkyrie is dead," Ikalyta points out. "That should at least make them happy."

*

AFTER DELIVERING THE NEWS, THE three Magi were dismissed for some much needed rest. In time Mileries and Necizesa would have what they wanted: the sword and their revenge.

It would be Mileries that takes it a step further to gain control of the Loteu.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Pam's New Year's Celebration Ends W Drinking wife winds up pleasing the group.in Group Sex
The Teasing Comes To an End Beautiful wife and mother pleases husband.in Loving Wives
Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
Fitting Room Chronicles 01 What starts as a peep show, becomes so much more. in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Fall of Lana Craft Introduction by the narrator.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories