Foreskin

Story Info
His member fires automatically.
2.2k words
3.86
172k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcole43
jjcole43
204 Followers

I was home for the summer and I was in a somber mood. I was soon to be twenty years old and was still a virgin.

I did have a special girlfriend, her name was Dallas and we attended the same University eight miles from home. I had sucked her tits and eaten her pussy often but all my attempts to fuck had ended before they started. Dallas told me before we left school to find a different girlfriend.

Mom being a Mom knew something was wrong but I was never about to tell her my problem so she asked some of the girls I hung around with. None told her my problem, except Dallas.

"When we kiss he cums in his pants," she told Mom.

Mom asked me if that was why she at times found toilet paper in my underwear.

I did not answer.

She asked me if I was still a virgin.

I did not answer.

She asked me if it was the excitement of being with girls.

I hesitated before not answering.

"It's not a physical problem is it?"

I did not answer but as with all the other questions she knew the answer.

"Take your gym shorts off."

I was stunned by her request but she decided not to wait on me and just pulled them off then lifted my cock in her hand.

"There is nothing wrong with this cock. It has a nice length and good heft. What is wrong with it."

Mom could get me confess to knowing where Hoffa was buried even though I had no been born when he was.

"Mom, my foreskin is perfect size, when I get an erection it slowly slides off past my cockhead and some times, when it slides completely out of the foreskin it does so quickly, most times that feels so good I cum."

"Oh, why don't you slide it off before you start kissing a girl?

"That is difficult to do nonchalantly before anything begins and if I do it too early the foreskin slides back."

"Then why you don't just keep going. You know you will have another erection in less than fifteen minutes. Eat pussy while you wait. Dallas would love that."

"Mom, I would still have cum in my underwear."

"Why would they look into your underwear? And anyway you are nicely erect now and didn't cum."

"Because it's my mother playing with my cock."

"So because I am an undesirable old broad your cock doesn't want me."

"If it didn't want you it wouldn't be hard."

"Oh, right."

She inspected and caressed my cock and said, "I did a good job on this."

She began to slowly masturbate me and I began to slowly enjoy it.

She began to pick up speed and force and I began to enjoy it more. I caressed a tit.

She put her hand up to remove mine but lost interest in doing that and her hand stayed in mid-air.

I pinched the nipple.

She kissed my cock and slowly stopped.

"Dallas is going to love your control and stamina. All the girls are going to love your control and stamina and this is a beautiful cock."

She kissed my cock again and partially allowed it between her lips. Then said, "Go take a shower."

I did wondering what plan Mom had suddenly come up with.

When I got out of the shower Mom came to get me and took me to her bed where I found...Dallas's Mom, naked.

"Come fuck me baby," she said.

"Dallas has apparently sworn off you again. She is eating pussy tonight. Luanne wants a fuck. Do her," Mom said.

Ms. Hargrove had a fine body and I had always wanted to fuck her so that was not going to be a problem, then it suddenly was.

I ejaculated.

Mom looked at me then at the very moist pussy so I dove on it until Ms. Hargrove had three orgasms then kissed my way to her glorious tits before plunging my cock in her.

I fucked her slowly then pounded into her until her body went into spasms. I kissed her then got off her body and Mom immediately dove at her pussy. I was not surprised by that, they had been each other's principal lover for years. Watching them did keep my cock very interested.

Ms. Hargrove pushed her away several orgasms later.

I had entertained myself with her tits.

She got up and Mom helped her put her sundress on and walked her to the door. When she came back she was nude.

"Mom?"

She straddled my hips and slid my cock in her.

"Mom?"

She kissed me then began a serious fuck that lasted until we were sweaty. She hat at least five orgasms before her pussy squeezed mine out with her last one.

We fell asleep almost immediately.

When I woke up Mom was sucking my cock back to life. As soon as she saw I was awake she got on her back and said, "Fuck me. Fuck me."

I did until she said she had enough. I got off her and she noticed my cock was still hard. She slid down and was just starting a blow job when our doorbell rang. It was just before midnight.

Mom was still naked when she let Dallas in and sent her to the master bedroom. Dallas was naked by the time she got there. She fucked me hard from the start and my cum finally came with her seventh, or twenty-seventh. Dallas was definitely multi-orgasmic.

We cuddled and I turned the lamp off and we slept.

Before we did we could hear our Moms go at each other.

Her Mom and my Mom were in bed with us when we awoke. Her Mom was eating Dallas's pussy. Mine was sucking my cock. There were no longer any secrets between our families.

After a Dallas orgasm our Moms switched and now Dallas's Mom was sucking my cock but as opposed to Mom she had every intention of getting me off.

I could feel Dallas's orgasm, we were holding hands. She could feel mine. She also tasted mine as her mother gave her a big open mouth kiss with my cum still in her mouth.

"You two take a shower, we will have breakfast by the time you join us in the kitchen," Mom told us.

We did and were still nude when we went to the kitchen. As expected they were both still nude too. Not expected was seeing Mom sitting on the table while Ms. Hargrove sat in a chair eating her pussy.

Dallas and I decided to get our own breakfast but before we sat we kissed Mom's lips and slurped her tits into our mouths. Mom had a spectacular cum then as she recovered her breath Ms. Hargrove prepared their plates and both sat to eat.

"What are you plans for today," our Moms asked.

"Fuck," we answered. "And you?"

"The same. We hope we can freely switch partners today then settle back into couples. Is that OK with you too?"

Dallas and I nodded yes, we had food in our mouths.

Our first episode took place on the kitchen table, I put Mom back on it and Dallas put her Mom on it and she ate her Mom's pussy while I fucked Mom's.

Dallas and I then switched and I fucked her Mom as she ate my Mom.

They went to Mom's bedroom and we went to mine. I had not cum and Dallas knew that so as soon as we got in bed she impaled herself on my cock and began a furious fuck the left both of us empty.

We dozed off.

When we awoke we saw our Moms were spooning in deep sleep on Mom's bed. We took my bed linens and put them in the washer than dressed and drove to Janie's for lunch.

"Some girls, friends of ours, came to us and said, "So you two finally fucked. How was it?"

"Exceptional," Dallas said.

"I agree," I said.

"What finally got you two together?"

"Our Moms. They seemed to think we were morons."

"They were right," the girls said and walked on.

"I fucked all of them last night. Do you want any of them?"

"Maria."

"Hmm, she is the one that could take you away from me. I need to think about that."

"No one can take me away from you."

"I will need to have a heart to heart with Maria, I'll let you know. What was wrong with other two?"

"Nothing, I would fuck them if it was OK all the way around but I would never regret not fucking them."

"Well said. Anyone else?"

"Your big sister, my big sister."

'Huh, me too. Ready to fuck the older generation?"

"Always."

We went back home but our Mom's were not there.

We took a nap

I woke up when I ejaculated. My cock was in Mom's mouth. Dallas was still asleep.

"Slide it in her now," Mom said and left the bed.

It wasn't until my cock was fully in her that Dallas woke up. I rolled us over with her on to and kissed her.

"Your cock is not very hard."

"I just ejaculated. Not in you, in Mom's mouth. She wanted me to be able to fuck you when you awoke.

We can kiss until then."

She kissed me then asked, "Why would your Mom get you off then want you to fuck me?"

"As you know I have a problem with premature ejaculation but I learned that after my first I am fine for hours."

"Did you cum before I woke up this morning?"

"Yes, watching your tits rise and fall did that to me."

"Did you kiss them?"

"Repeatedly. You may remember I was rubbing my face on them when you woke up."

"I want to be the one that gets your first cum every time."

"OK, but you may need to threaten our Moms and they may want to sneak around for that. Your Mom loved it when I shot my cum on her tits."

"She would. She also loved how you fucked her, I may need to allow you to be her fuck buddy."

"And our sisters?"

"Yeah, I guess so. Do you promise to love me first?"

"Second OK?"

She knew Mom would be first.

She nodded then said, "But your first fuck."

"Deal. You can start your fuck now."

"Thank you."

But it was soon a long and soft session of love making. Her orgasms were way out of proportion the the fuck and her last made her squirt as she lost control of her body. She was sound asleep when I ejaculated in her.

That evening our Mom's decided we would be living together while we attended college. While still at our dining table they called a friend and asked her if she had found condos in the city for returning college students.

She said she had and had convinced the parents to just buy the condo then sell it after their kids graduated. They would get their money back when they sold it and the housing expenses would be a net of zero for the duration.

One just came up that is walking distance to their campus but its not in a very desirable area. I have another that is on the bus route to school that is a bit bigger and a bit nicer and in a much better neighborhood.

That one is more expensive as I am sure you realize.

Our Mom's nodded at each other then Ms. Hargrove asked, "How much would selling my townhome help in the purchase?"

"You would have money left over and I already would have a buyer for it."

"Make it so," our Moms said simultaneously said and the realtor giggled.

By the end of July Ms. Hargrove was living with Mom and their home had been sold to new teachers in town. In mid-August we went to see my new home.

It was smaller version of the one I lived in except with a covered patio but no yard.

It did have a second small bedroom that could accommodate a standard size bed and a small chest of drawers. Our Moms immediately referred to it as their room.

Dallas and I moved in that same week.

Our sisters came to visit us Labor Day weekend and we fucked for three days. Our Moms were teachers and had been at work for almost a month.

Living together got our grades up. Dallas would at times bring a girl to our bed but over time that became rare. Our sisters would visit at times and our Moms visited at times but by the end of the school year Dallas and I thought of us as husband and wife.

We did get married after we graduated and our town home sold before July to the parents of college sophomores again. Our Moms made more money out of the sale than what they had put in and financed our wedding in Vegas.

Our Moms never joined us in bed after our first summer.

I never did get to fuck Maria but our sisters became regular visitors to our bed, their patio home was across the street from ours.

Our Moms lived at the end of the block.

Dallas had three close girlfriends at the next block, two were partners the other was married to a guy that did no mind his wife's pussy fetish.

I did not mind my wife's pussy fetish.

We had all the baby sitters we needed when the time came.

jjcole43
jjcole43
204 Followers