Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
efreda
efreda
4 Followers

“Please just fuck me,” was all she could say, pushing her ass back into him to try to get more of his thick cock inside her.

He then thrust deep inside her throbbing cunt until she thought he hit her very womb. She screamed out and pain and ecstasy and pleaded “Sam fuck me hard!”

He pulled out and thrust in again, slamming against her pussy so hard his balls slapped her thighs; he grabbed her long hair and yanked her head back as she screamed beneath him wanting him to fuck her and fuck her until she could no longer think.

While she ground back against him and screamed, he slammed into her again and again, pain mingled with pleasure and became ecstasy. She was gasping for breath and he covered her mouth with his hand loving the feels of her gasps and her screams.

If anything his cock grew bigger and harder as he pumped into her, their bodies slick with sweat. He fucked her harder than he had ever fucked anyone before, knowing she wanted it as he slammed himself into her until finally as he pulled her hair and she bit the fingers he had thrust into her mouth, he came in a fierce powerful explosion, yelling and pumping himself into her until he was spent and they both tumbled helplessly to the earth.

He gently freed her wrists and arms and wrapped his own arms around her body that shook with the spent fierceness of their sex. They lay there, half naked soaked in sweat, the great forest quiet now in the aftershock of their passion.

efreda
efreda
4 Followers
12