Forest Frolic

Story Info
Engaged couple watch each other masturbate in the forest.
2.3k words
4.21
53.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max stopped and tightened his grip on Janet's hand. "How about we stop here?" he asked, waving his free hand to indicate the sunlight-dappled spot of the forest and the small, crystal-clear stream that bubbled by a few feet away.

Janet shrugged, dropping her backpack to the ground. "Sure."

Max smiled and dropped his own pack. He sat on the ground, gently pulling her down with him.

Janet smiled and wrapped her arms around him. "I'm glad we were both able to get the day off work to come out hiking like this."

"Me, too, hon. I've really missed you lately."

Janet leaned against him. "I've missed you, too." Then she reached for her backpack and pulled out an energy bar and a bottle of water. "You going to eat while we're stopped?"

Max pulled her back against him, embracing her tightly. "I might. But I've got other things more important to do first." He kissed her, starting softly, then pressing his lips to hers harder, more passionately.

Janet responded by throwing her arms around him and drawing them even more closely together.

"I love you, Janet!"

She kissed him hard, sucking on his lip, then said, "I love you, too, Max."

He brushed her long auburn hair out of her face and stared into her bright green eyes. "This place is great, isn't it?"

"Yes. It is."

"Special."

"Yes."

"We could make it even more special. If you wanted."

Janet looked at him, her head tilted ever so slightly to one side. "Max... We've had this discussion before. I know you want to make love to me. Believe me, I want the same thing. But not before we're married. Okay?"

Max felt his spirits dropping. "Our wedding isn't for another four months. And you've already made me wait over a year."

She smiled. "So the next four months should be nothing for you." She kissed him again. "Just think what our wedding night will be like! You'll be my first, Max. You know that. I know you've been with other women, but I've never been with a man before. Not like that. It'll be special."

"It'll be special whenever we do it, Janet. Why not here?"

"In the outdoors where anyone might see us?"

Max sighed. "There's no one else around for miles, babe. No one will see us."

"Max... Darling... I'm sorry. But it doesn't feel right. Wait till our wedding night. Please? For me?"

Max sighed again and leaned over to kiss her. "Okay. For you." He tried to ignore the blatant arousal making itself felt in his shorts.

"If just kissing me turns you on that much, just think what your reaction will be when we're finally in bed together!"

"What?"

Giggling, Janet lightly stroked her hand across his groin.

Max felt his stiff cock jerk in response to her touch. "You'll feel me up through my clothes, but you won't let me make love to you?"

"I want to save that, Max."

Watching her, he took a deep breath and asked, "Do I at least get to see you naked before our wedding night?"

"Max..."

"It's a legitimate question! Do I get to see your hot little body bare before then or not?"

She grinned and kissed him lightly. "Maybe."

"When?"

"I don't know."

"How about now?"

"You're joking!"

"I'm not."

"I can't!"

"Yes you can."

She hesitated, then said, "We're in public!"

Max glanced around, then looked back at her, locking his gaze with hers. "If you define 'public' as being out in a secluded area of the woods with absolutely no one else around for a good six miles, then, yes, we're in public." He stood up and pulled off his shirt.

"What are you doing?" she asked as she rose with him, uncertainty in her voice.

"You've never seen me naked, either. Come on. Off with your clothes! Time to see and be seen!"

Her face reddened and she glanced away. "Max, I..."

"What?" he asked, kicking off his hiking boots.

"If someone else came along I'd die of embarrassment!"

"I promise you, no one else is going to see you. Just me. The man you're marrying in four more months. The man who'd do anything to make you happy. The man who loves you more than life itself. The man who is going to not only see you completely naked in four months, but who is going to make mad, passionate, hot, steamy love to you. The man who-"

"Okay!" Janet laughed, slipping her tee shirt over her head.

Max stared at her. He couldn't help it. Her petite body was slightly tanned and her small breasts were held by a white bra, the color of the fabric contrasting with her skin tone.

Janet kicked off her shoes, then stopped. "That's all you've taken off, so that's all I'm taking off. You want to see more, you've got to show more."

Max shook his head. "My chest is bare. Yours isn't."

"Max..."

"Hey! It's not my fault I don't need to wear a bra!"

Janet grinned, though he could tell she was trying not to. Finally she unlatched her bra and slid it off, affording his a wonderful view of her petite, perky breasts with their rosy pink nipples.

Max laughed. "That's my girl!" Unbuckling his belt, he quickly unfastened his denim shorts and let them fall. Stepping out of them, he moved closer to her.

Janet placed the palms of both her hands flat on his chest. "Not too close. This is just so each of us can see the goods. Okay? For more, you've got to wait." She matched him by slipping out of her own denim shorts.

Max was in awe of her flawless skin, so smooth and silky. "You've got an incredible body!"

She blushed deeper. "You've touched it often enough that I'm sure you already know the curves by heart."

He nodded. "Yeah, but... seeing you for the first time..." Realizing that there was still more to see, he quickly stripped out of his white briefs and tossed them aside. When he looked back, Janet was staring fixedly at his raging hard-on as it bounced with his movements. "Like what you see?"

She only nodded at first, then said, "Very much so, yes. I knew, from touching you before, that it was big. But... I didn't realize just how big!"

Max watched her as she stared at his cock. He hoped she was thinking of how good it was going to feel when she finally allowed him to slide his fat, seven-inch-long erection deep inside of her.

He cleared his throat. She jerked a bit, as if startled, then her eyes met his face. He raised his eyebrows a bit and said, "I've shown you everything. Now it's your turn."

Moving slowly, as if still uncertain, Janet hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties. Then she stopped and said, "You haven't shown me everything. Turn around."

Max hesitated, then spread his arms at his sides and turned slowly, letting her see his nude body from all sides. When he was facing her once more, he said, "Your turn, babe."

Swallowing hard, her hands actually shaking a bit, Janet slid her panties down to her ankles and stepped out of them.

Max's jaw dropped at the sight of her smooth, perfectly hairless pubis. "Oh..."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I... I didn't know you shaved down there."

Janet's lovely pixie face registered horror. "You don't like it?"

"That's not it at all! I love it! I'm just shocked, that's all."

She breathed an audible sigh of relief.

"Come on," he told her. "I had to show you everything."

Still moving hesitantly, she spread her arms at her sides and turned slowly, allowing him a view from all angles. Facing him again, she smiled and asked, "Like what you see?"

"I do. You're gorgeous."

Her face reddened even more as she bent to pull her panties back on.

"Wait."

She froze. "Why?

"Well, you've seen my genitals in all their glory. I've only gotten a bit of a peek at yours. Would you mind showing me more?"

"Do I have to?"

He sighed, not wanting to make her more uncomfortable than she already was, but also very much wanting to see her. "No," he said. "You don't. But I'd really like to see."

Janet straightened and smiled at him. "Since you'll be seeing it - and doing even more with it! - in a few months anyway..." She turned her back to him, bent at the waist, reached back, and spread herself open for him.

Max's breath caught at the sight of her beautiful pink virgin pussy. She was wet, damp with desire in spite of her obvious nervousness.

"Thank you, babe. I love you."

"I love you, too," she said, turning back to face him and bending to pull on her panties.

"Wait."

She stood, smiling. "Now what? You've seen everything."

He nodded. "I saw that you're wet, too."

Her blush burned even more brightly red across her cheeks. "Max!"

"You showed me! How was I supposed to not notice."

"So why did you want me to wait?"

"Well, you're turned on. And so am I. Why don't we deal with that before we get dressed and finish our hike?" He saw the look on her face and held up a hand, saying, "I don't mean sex. Not with each other, anyway. But we could watch one another... You know..."

She looked stunned. "Masturbate?" she said softly, as if embarrassed by the word.

He nodded.

"No. Max. I'm sorry. But..."

"What?"

"I was just looking at how hard you are. And you're dripping!"

"Told you I'm turned on."

"How will you get that back into your shorts?"

"It won't be easy."

She laughed. "Okay."

"Okay, what?"

"You're right. We're both turned on. We both need relief. One of us more blatantly obvious than the other. Let's do what you wanted. Let's masturbate for each other."

"Really?"

"Yes." She dropped to the ground, sitting atop her discarded clothing as she said the word.

Max sat on his own clothing pile. "Janet. It was only a suggestion. You don't have to do this. Not if you don't want to."

She smiled. "I do want to. I do it thinking about you all the time anyway." She laughed at his expression and continued. "This will be fun. And, whenever I get myself off thinking of you, I always wonder if you do the same, thinking of me. This time I'll know for sure. Besides, as you said, this is a special place. This will make it even more special for us."

Max's cock twitched as he looked at her. "After we're married, let's come back out here. To this spot."

"And make love?"

"Yes."

Her smile grew. "Okay. But for now..." She trailed off, closing her eyes as she caressed her tight, hard nipples.

Max took hold of his dick and began to stroke it gently, watching his betrothed massage and kneed her little breasts.

She opened her eyes and looked at him, her gaze instantly falling to his busy hand. She slid one of her own delicate hands down over her flat belly to her hairless twat and slid a finger inside herself.

"I can't wait till that's you there, Max, instead of my finger!"

At her words, at the sight before him, Max began to stroke faster, already feeling the building of his soon-to-be orgasm.

Janet watched him very intently as she kept one hand on her chest, flitting from nipple to nipple, and her other hand, now drenched in her juice, administered to her pink gash.

"I want to feel your massive dick in me, Max. I want to look down and see it sliding in and out of my virgin hole on our wedding night! I want to feel you climax inside of me, shooting your hot load deep inside my body!"

Max groaned, jerking his cock faster and faster. Then he bellowed as a massive jet of hot, white cream spurted from his satiny purple cock-head and splashed onto his chest. Roaring in pure animal lust, he jerked faster, coaxing two more blasts of cum before he slowed, breathing heavily.

Janet was staring at him in awe, her own hands still busily tending to her own aroused erogenous zones. In a few moments, her breath hitched and she scooted down a bit, splaying her lean legs wider, giving Max an exquisite view of her sopping twat as she scrubbed her clit. She screamed, the sound shrill and high, her head thrashing from side to side. Musky juice spurted from her pussy, filling the forest air with her luscious scent. She groaned, drawing the noise out, undulating it, as she bucked her slim hips against her hand until finally, spent, she collapsed.

Max stared at the love of his life, wanting to draw her into his arms and hold her. Yet, knowing that she would think he was trying for something more and become upset by the action, he simply sat and watched as her breathing slowed to normal and she opened her eyes, beaming at him.

"I love you, Janet."

She sat up, her gaze moving quickly from his face, to his semen-soaked chest, to his still half-erect cock, and back. "I love you, too, Max. You're a mess, though!"

He grinned and leaned forward, inhaling the intoxicating fragrance of her orgasm. "You're a bit sticky, too."

Janet stood, juice dripping from her pussy to the leaf-strewn grass at her feet. She reached out, offering her hand to him. Max took it and rose with her, loving the feel of her warm juice smearing between their palms. She led him toward the nearby stream, saying, "Why don't we give each other a quick bath before getting dressed?"