Forest Ride

Story Info
She encounters gay lovers and faces her prejudices.
1.9k words
3.96
18.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jm619
jm619
1 Followers

Cara sighed heavily as the last tea light flickered out and darkness settled around her like a dive in the ocean. As she sat in the darkness the clock started chiming: two-thirty in the morning and still no sign of David. All that preparation for the most romantic night of her life gone to waste. Her emotions had run the gamut, from anticipation while cooking and cleaning, to concern as the arranged time slipped by, to anger when she received the text message that he couldn't make it, to rage when she called his mobile and heard the party in the back ground. Now she was just numb. Stood up by another asshole. She sighed again as she crawled out from under the fuzzy blanket on the couch and padded across to the kitchen, put her dishes in the dish washer, added soap, turned it on then headed down the hall.

In the harsh light of the bathroom she regarded herself in the mirror. She never considered herself beautiful, but she never considered herself ugly either. Her nose was a bit crooked, her lips full and pink and her skin pale but smooth as it stretched over her high cheek bones. She ran her hand through her shoulder length auburn hair that glinted red in the light, looked into her green eyes, scratched a small blemish on her chin then shook her head. "No sense getting worked up about it," she said to her reflection, "there'll be others." She grabbed her tooth brush, squeezed a dab of paste on it and started brushing.

Ten minutes later she was laying in her bed, staring at the ceiling. "Fuck!" she shouted as the anger started building up again. "Fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck!" She rolled over and stared out the window into the dimly lit street. "Why the fuck do I always pick such losers?" she thought. "Why can't I find a man who will actually treat me right? Show up for dinner, talk to me (not at me), watch TV with me, laugh with me then fuck me silly?" This last thought set her to giggling. "Yes, fuck me silly!" she said out loud.

She thought about the last few times she'd been fucked. None of them were very satisfying. The last time she'd had a stellar orgasm was with Christine, and even that ended up in a bit of a disaster. She chuckled as she thought about Christine's husband, Tom, walking in on them and getting all pissy because she wouldn't fuck him like she would his wife. It was a freak evening that brought them together in the first place. A little too much wine, conversation turning dirty, a random touch then all hell broke lose as they explored their individual passions. She had not been with a woman before, nor since. Thinking about it started getting her a bit turned on. She thought about the taste of Christine's mouth, the smell of her skin, and as she did her pussy started getting wet. She reached down and slipped her finger into her panties and stroked her clit. Then the image of Tom busting in and getting crazy shoved its way into her head, and the moment was gone.

"Fuck. Can't even get myself off tonight," she moaned. Rolling over she closed her eyes, focused on her breathing, and was soon fast asleep.

------

A bright beam of sunlight crept across Cara's bed, working its way up her leg that was kicked out from the duvet, over her t-shirt covered body, and finally blasted her straight in the eyes. With a moan she rolled over and looked at the clock. Ten-thirty. "Good thing it's Saturday," she thought as she rolled out of bed. After her morning ablutions she dressed in shorts and a tank top, hopped on her bike and rode over to her favorite coffee house.

Two large cappuccinos later and 65 pages read from her book she figured it was time to get on with her day. Maybe a ride through the forest was in order. "Help to clear my head from last night," she said to herself. There were a few basic trails near by that made for an exhilarating ride. As she cranked the pedals up the hill the sweat started building up on her brow.

"Yes, this is good," she thought. "Sweat the bastard out of my soul." She giggled at herself and kept on pedaling. The edge of the forest loomed ahead and she spotted the trail head, geared down and stood up on the pedals as she bumped over the curb and into the narrow trail. The cool air of the forest felt good against her moist skin, and the pungent smell of moss and decaying vegetation brought back fond memories of back country hiking trips in her youth. She rode slowly along the trail, watching the rays of sunlight dancing on the branches, listening to the crunch of her tires on the trail and the occasional bird piping up in song nearby. She noticed a smaller trail leading off to the left and decided to take it. It wound and bumped through the trees for a while, then without warning it virtually disappeared. She dismounted the bike to turn it around, then started as she heard a man's voice call out.

"Over here!" it said.

She laid her bike down in the ferns and knelt behind a log, peering through the underbrush to try and see the intruder. After a moment she spotted two guys climbing over stumps and fallen trees not far away, bushwacking through the heavy undergrowth of the forest. She stayed as still as possible, her mind screaming inside her head to not be discovered. You just never knew what sort of freaks might be around. They were heading in her direction, apparently looking for something. When they were about three meters away they stopped and furtively looked around.

"This looks perfect," said one of them. He looked to be about 5'10", short cropped dark hair and quite well built. His friend was slightly taller with sandy blond hair and a close cropped beard.

"Yes, this should do," he replied as he stepped closer to his friend and they locked in an embrace and started exploring each others mouths.

"Fags!" thought Cara. She'd never seen men making out before and felt a wave of disgust build up inside her stomach. They were passionately pulling off clothes and rubbing hands over hairy chests as they locked lips and moaned in each others mouth while grabbing asses. Fascinated, she couldn't look away, feeling the disgust turn to curiosity. "How do they do it?" She wondered.

She continued to watch as the dark haired one started slowly working his way down his friend's chest, stopping to suck and bite at his nipples. Sandy threw his head back and moaned in pleasure while grabbing the back of the dark head at his chest and started pushing it down, over his belly and finally to his now hard cock. It looked huge to Cara. She'd only been with men with fairly small cocks, apparently! Darkhair started stroking it and kissing the tip, finally pulling the glans into his mouth and sucking fiercely while stroking with both hands. Sandy moaned in more pleasure at the treatment he was getting, willing his lover to pull him deeper into his mouth.

"Oh, fuck yeah, fuck you suck so good," he moaned. Darkhair stroked and pulled and sucked and yanked at the huge cock until with a roar his friend shot into his mouth. Cara could see globs of cum leaking out the sides as he kept sucking and pulling. It must have been a huge load, she thought. Finally he pulled his mouth off and lapped up all the stray drops, hungrily slurping them into his mouth and swallowing them. Sandy pulled him to his feet and licked the few drops from his chin while reaching down and stroking Darkhair's cock. Cara noticed that Darkhair's cock was a more normal size – not the monster she'd just seen blow a huge wad.

"You want to fuck my ass with this?" Sandy cooed.

"Oh yeah," Darkhair replied. Sandy reached down to pick up his shorts, pulled out a condom, ripped open the packet and expertly slipped it over Darkhair's pole, then turned and presented his ass. Cara leaned forward as Darkhair pressed his cock against Sandy's ass and slowly slipped it into his shithole.

"Fuck, oh fuck yeah," Sandy moaned as the hard cock slid in and out. Cara started feeling her own sex getting wet, watching these to gay guys going at it. "Fuck my ass, yes, yes, fuck it harder," he begged. Darkhair pounded and humped then reached around and grabbed Sandy's cock, pulling and tugging it with every stroke. He arched his back and stared up at the sky and let out a long, low moan as he came in Sandy's ass. "Yes, cum in my ass. Cum in my ass," Sandy urged him on. Cara couldn't help reaching down and working her hand up her pant leg, finding her soaking pussy and slipping a finger in. Darkhair came long and hard, sweat glistened off his ripped muscular skin, and they collapsed in a heap on the forest floor. Cara wanted so badly to cum herself but dared not for fear of attracting attention to herself. She shifted her weight slightly and "CRACK!", like a gun shot the stick she was kneeling on broke. The two lovers sat bolt upright.

"Who's there? Is anyone there?" called Sandy. Cara hunched down and willed them not to see her. They spoke in low tones to each other then quickly gathered their clothes, dressed and ran off the same way they came.

Cara's heart raced as she watched them leave. "That was close," she thought. Then her mind turned to her own swollen pussy. With the risk of being found reduced she reach back in and started playing with her clit. The image of Sandy's huge cock fucking Darkhair's mouth filled her mind. She worked her swollen clit harder and harder, thinking about that huge load of cum dribbling out of Darkhair's mouth. The tension built up in her more intensely as she pictured Darkhair's cock pressing against Sandy's ass. She slipped her other hand down her pants and explored her own asshole, for the first time realizing how erogenous it was, pushing her finger against it and imagining Darkhair's cock pressing its way into her ass. She exploded in ecstasy at the thought, pushing her finger deeper into her hole and moaning loudly while frigging her clit faster. Waves of orgasm swept through her being as the image of Darkhair's cock pounding Sandy's ass flooded her mind and she switched positions with Sandy and felt Darkhair's cock in her ass. With one final push she had her whole finger in her ass, and one huge final orgasm swept through her and she collapsed on the damp moss, totally spent from her efforts.

She lay there for a while, panting and glowing in the cool forest air. She thought about her initial revulsion at seeing the two gay lovers. "Why not?" she asked herself. "What's different between that and me and Christine?" Slowly she got to her feet, adjusted her shorts and picked up her bicycle. "I have to remember some of that technique," she said to herself with a grin. She mounted her bicycle and started riding down the twisty path, feeling every bump it rode over in her swollen pussy. With a big smile on her face she headed home.

jm619
jm619
1 Followers