Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
juicyj19
juicyj19
137 Followers

"I was just wondering. You know I love you, right?" Jen kissed my chest, right over my heart. It was the most loving act I had ever seen in my life. The actual movement meant nothing, it was nothing special and it could've been duplicated on any other body part. But the way she smiled and touched her lips to my chest felt like she had reached my actual heart and I loved her for it.

"Yes, I know." I grabbed her ass harder and used it to pulled her up to me slightly so that I could kiss her.

"What happens now, Liv?" she asked when she was once again comfortable on my chest.

"What happens now is that we are going to bed then when I wake up, I'm going for seconds." I laughed and reached between her. "Everything else we can deal with as it comes."

"It's not really seconds you know. You've already been there twice maybe it's my turn soon." Jen kissed me again, this time rather close to my nipple. It sent shivers through me. Her tongue snaked out and flicked my hard nipple. I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

"You must have missed the memo, beautiful, we are going to bed. Tomorrow my body is yours to do with as you please." I played with her hair while she laughed at me.

"Okay. But I'm not done yet, I like the way your skin tastes." Jen locked her mouth nipple and sucked hard. I bit my lip to contain the moan that threatened to escape my mouth. When Jen finally let go she looked up at me with an evil smile. "You okay, baby?" she asked in her most patronizing voice. I didn't know whether to kiss her or push her off the bed.

"You are one step away from sleeping with that damn dog, young lady." I said in as stern a voice as I could manage through my laughter.

"Oh you're threatening me now, are you?" Jen looked slightly amused as she rolled me over onto my back and laid her body on top of me with her head on my chest. She used her arms as pillows so she could stare right at me. "By all means, go to sleep now."

Once again I was torn between kissing her full succulent lips and just tossing her over onto the ground. She was adorable. She looked at me the way I had always hoped she would. With a half smile and loving eyes. I wrapped my arms around her and shifted her so that she was half on me and half next to me. Her face was right next to mine and I kissed her gently. Our lips pressed for a minute before I pulled away but I enjoyed it so much that I did it over and over and over again. Jen brought her hand to my face and moved the hair back softly so she could look at me.

"I love you." she said one final time as she wrapped her arm around me.

"I'll love you forever." I told her with a few more gently place kisses. We both fell asleep soon after that. I was in no rush or hurry to get her to do anything to me; we had forever and forever is a very long time.

juicyj19
juicyj19
137 Followers