Forever Again Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vala gasped "Mistress?" She tried to take a step back but was rooted by the red eyes.

"Yes my Valamera." The voice came from the eyes. They came closer, unblinking, moving slowly finally stopping only a breath away.

The darkness around them was all consuming. Vala could see nothing except those hypnotic, blood red eyes piercing her soul.

"What do you want my Valamera?"

"You."

The eyes finally blinked then said, "No, what do you need." The Mistress's voice purred deliciously, seductively through Vala. "What does your soul desire?"

As the words slid through her mind Vala tried to grasp exactly what her Mistress wanted her to say. She had told the truth, she wanted this woman more than anything she had ever wanted before. She had desired, dreamed of, fantasized about this for so long and now that it was here it wasn't right somehow. Her Mistress would be displeased if she couldn't answer correctly. A single tear of desperate need rolled down her cheek in the suffocating darkness. She wanted this more than anything. She wanted her Mistress, she wanted to give herself to... she paused... she knew what her Mistress wanted. "I want you to take me, my Mistress. I pledge my life to you, my Mistress. My soul is yours."

A shudder went through Vala as she vocalized her submission.

At her oath, Vala could actually feel, the wave of euphoria that seemed to flow out from the woman before her. It was a physical sensation of being enfolded by a warm comforting embrace; it wrapped around her, surrounded and cradled her. It was love. The physical manifestation of her Mistress's love for her. "Take me Mistress." She breathed.

The sensation changed and Vala could sense that her Mistress was amused somehow. Vala marveled that she could actually feel the woman's emotions and she wondered if it was because of her powers or because of the oath she had just given.

"But I have already taken you my Valamera. Three times before."

"Three?" Vala asked. She guessed that one of the times had been just the other day in her chambers at night but the other two?

"Yes, three. The most recent, I'm sure you have by now guessed, was just a few nights ago within this very estate. I had planned on waiting till this night, but I found I could no longer restrain myself knowing you were so near. I gave in to my need and visited you in the dark."

"The next was a few weeks ago in the forest just after you left that gypsy girl, Inga."

"In the forest." Vala breathed. "It had seemed so real at the time."

"That's because it was." Sensing Vala's next question, the Mistress continued, "And the first time was over a year ago where I finally found you after all these centuries, lying in bed , sleeping, between your sisters on that little farm, in that small wooden house."

"On the farm? But..." Vala tried to think but the red eyed gaze made it difficult, she kept losing herself in the crimson depts. With a supreme effort of will, Vala closed her eyes and tried to concentrate.

Her mistress took her when she was still on the farm, over a year ago. That would be about the time the dreams started. It started to become clearer now. "Back at the mill pond with Else, you were there with me then?"

The warm blanket of her Mistress seemed to flow with pleasure around her. "Yes. I wanted you to know the joy of being with another woman. I also wanted you to see that you were greater than a mere mortal, that you could exact your will on her."

"But it was you, not me."

"No my Valamera. True I was with you, in you, pushing your desires, but the control that you used, that was yours alone. A gift of your rebirth. A gift from the Goddess."

"My rebirth?" Vala jumped as a hand caressed her cheek in the darkness.

"Yes my Valamera. On that first night I took you I bonded with you. A mixing of our souls and our blood. You started your journey to becoming what I am."

Vala wasn't sure she wanted to ask the next question but she couldn't help herself. She whispered, "What are you? What am... am I?"

"A creature of the night. A vampire, or at least you soon will be."

The room swung sickeningly around Vala as her mind reeled. A vampire. All those months ago when she had begun to think of herself as some kind of witch or an ill omen she hadn't been far from the mark after all. She was a creature of evil. "No." she whispered.

"Yes." Her Mistress answered quietly, coming up to run a cool hand down Vala's cheek. "After our three meetings, you are now well on your way to becoming like me, a creature of the night, all powerful, eternal. You will rule at my side, keeping sway over lesser beings, forever."

Vala looked into the red eyes almost pleading, "But a vampire is a creature of the night. A creature of..." she paused before whispering, "... of evil."

The Mistress's demure laughter ran out through the huge chamber. "Evil? Well, I suppose some might consider the things I do evil, but many rather enjoy being citizens of my realm." She ran fingers gently through the soft hairs at Vala's temple. "Despite what the old stories say, we are not inherently evil. We are free to live out our existence however we choose within certain constraints imposed by out transformation. While it is true that we do sustain ourselves off the living, feeding on them, that is not all together a wicked thing to do. If we are careful the ones we feed off will never even know they served us. If we take only enough to sustain us they will not be transformed, they will not become us. A visit in the dark of night, a..." the Mistress paused and Vala thought she could actually see the amusement in those glowing red eyes, "... a rather pleasant dream perhaps, and that is all for them. I see noting malevolent in that. Like all things the power is what you make of it. You follow your heart my Valamera, you choose to be benevolent or wicked. Your powers are merely a tool."

The Mistress kissed her gently on the lips.

Despite her shock and conflicting emotions, Vala's body responded to her Mistress. Her inner fire rekindled and in moments was again blazing. Her Mistress pulled her in close and for the first time their nude bodies touched completely. Vala felt the firm, smooth skin slide along her own, her own larger breasts pressed under her Mistress's smaller, firmer mounds. A hand went to the small of her back and pulled their hips together. Vala gasped as she felt their hips touch. Without thinking, her rocked hips forward trying to increase the contact but she was too short. She whimpered with need.

Her Mistress broke the kiss and chuckled. "So eager my Dear." A hand slid from her cheek to her breast. Fingers pinched the stiff little peak and Vala squirmed.

Vala was keenly aware of the Mistress's eyes on her as she writhed under the touch. The Mistress did not seem to be in any hurry as she slowly rolled the sensitive skin around in her strong fingers. Gradually the sensations in her nipple increased and Vala's passions built but still the Mistress didn't move beyond her continued slow teasing. After several minuets Vala was soaking wet and panting with need. "Mistress..." she whined.

"Ssssh." The Mistress shushed her softly. "Concentrate on the feeling of it. Think of nothing else." She whispered.

Wanting nothing more than to please her Mistress, Vala did as instructed. She closed her eyes despite the crushing darkness and thought of her breast, felt the rolling movement of her skin, the tingling, tugging sensation in the tender, hard little bump. As she concentrated the feelings seemed to increase, slowly at first but with building power as the minutes passed. She let out a deep and primal groaning growl in the back of her throat.

Breath, hot and moist fell on Vala's ear. "You like this my Valamera. Your little nipples are very sensitive."

The words of the Mistress flowed into Vala's mind. Thick and sweet just like her own but somehow different, stronger. She felt the words in her mind, knew what her Mistress was doing because she had done it so often but still she was powerless to stop it, not that she wanted to. She wanted nothing more than to be taken completely by her Mistress. Vala opened her mind completely and without reservation to the woman before her and the words slid into her.

"... so very sensitive." Her Mistress whispered in her ear. The words flowed into Vala's mind, soaking into her soul. "Your entire body is so sensitive to my touch. Sensitive to any woman's touch."

She gasped as she felt lips on her ear, nibbling, sucking, licking... Vala moaned.

"Your body responds to your lover's pleasure. Giving pleasure gives you pleasure." Her Mistress whispered into Vala's open mind, the words altering Vala's very being. Changing who she was, what she wanted and what she experienced.

Vala gasped as the sensations in her nipple started becoming more intense. With each passing moment the pleasure that her Mistress's fingers gave her built until Vala was lost in a continual, full throated moan. She had never before felt so much stimulation from just her nipples, not even when she had both of the twins suckling her at the same time. A cry slipped past her lips and she felt wetness flooding her sex. Her body was responding to the commands of her Mistress, changing her into what this woman wanted her to be.

"Is that better my Valamera?" Her Mistress cooed, still pulling her nipples.

Vala gasped, "Yes! So..." she groaned, "so... good!"

"Would you like to feel even better my dear?" The sweet voice flowed through Vala's mind, manipulating her thoughts, changing her very being.

"Yessss..."

The fingers on her nipples pinched down hard driving a savage jolt of ecstasy straight into Vala's breasts. She cried out in rapture as she climaxed instantly. She felt her sex spasm as wetness gushed from her, running down the inside of her trembling legs. Her nipples throbbed with intense pleasure as the strong fingers continued to drive her higher. Keening cries of delight echoed around the room as her Mistress controlled her bliss.

"Mistress!" Vala shrieked.

One hand left her nipple and Vala almost cried in longing till she felt the fingers touching her mount. She shuddered as the practiced fingers traced the slick, wet lips of her boiling sex. Another wave of rapture rolled into her, centered this time in her core as she felt a single finger slowly, ever so slowly, enter her. Once fully inside her, the finger crooked, pulling in and up, expertly finding the sensitive place inside her, driving her higher still.

Vala's mind was now completely lost, her entire existence was centered on her sex and her breasts. Bliss she had never imagined rolled through her young body, searing her nerves, scorching her reason and burning away her will. She was completely helpless before the power of her Mistress.

The lips returned to her ear, kissing her tenderly as the passion raged throughout her body. "You will obey me in all things, my Love. Whatever I command you to do, you will do it. Whatever I say, your body, your heart and your soul will obey."

"Yes!" Vala shrieked. "Yes Mistress!"

A hand on her shoulders forced Vala to her knees and she went willingly, whimpering at feeling the finger slip out of her sex. Its sudden absence made her fell incredibly empty and alone. She desperately wanted the Mistress inside her again.

A hand on the back of her head guided her forward slightly, the rich sent of womanhood filled her nostrils. The tip of her nose brushed against soft curls and the sent increased. Vala moaned realizing she was only inches from the sex of her Mistress.

"Taste me, my Valamera. I've waited for your touch for so, so long." The words rolled over Vala, surrounding her.

In a haze of sapphic euphoria, Vala leaned in and had her first taste of her Mistress's sex. The musky, salty taste filled her mouth and seeped into every corner of her being. She moaned aloud as she savored the smooth, slick feeling on her tongue and lips. This was the greatest bliss she had ever imagined possible.

"Yesss..." Her Mistress said, her words close to a moan. "Drink me in, my Pet." The hands in Vala's hair tightened their grip, pulling Vala's face in harder.

The legs spread more, giving Vala greater access. Vala slipped her tongue deeper into the hot, wet folds of tender flesh, delighting in every moan that came from the lips of her Mistress. She felt her own excitement building rapidly knowing that she was the cause of pleasure. One hand strayed down to her own needy sex, a finger tenderly touching the sensitive clitoris, circling it, rubbing it, driving her towards her own climax.

The Mistress guided Vala as she stepped backwards a few steps in the pitch blackness, Vala obediently following on her knees. She sensed rather than saw her Mistress lay back onto something, a settee or chair perhaps, Vala couldn't be sure in the dark. The hands again guided Vala's face back to her Mistress's hot, wet center.

Wanting to drive her Mistress to greater heights she was more insistent now. She dipped her tongue in deeper, searching out her Mistress's most sensitive places. She felt the muscles of the Baroness's sex tense at her invasion. The tension turning to quivering as Vala explored even deeper, licking, pushing, relishing the heat of her Mistress's passion.

The Baroness pushed her hips up into Vala's face, grinding into her as the moans turned to cries. The wetness on Vala's face increased as Vala pushed her Mistress closer to her peak.

Vala pushed two fingers deep into herself, groaning loudly into the wet folds as her own climax approached as well. She felt her inner walls gripping her fingers tightly as the rapture built higher and higher. "Mistress..." she moaned. Her sex had never felt like this when she had touched herself before. She had never been this sensitive. The feelings were almost too much for her mind to bear but she had to continue, she needed to pleasure her Mistress.

"With me... my... love." The Mistress hissed. The hiss turned to a cry as she finally reached the peak of her passions.

"Mistress!" Vala screamed as her own climax slammed into her. The walls of her core clenched down crushingly on her fingers and hot wetness gushed over her hand as a mind shattering orgasm ripped through her body. The incredible storm of sensations tore open her very soul and left her completely exposed to her Mistress's powers.

Hot, musky wetness flooded Vala's mouth, salty and sweet, filling her senses with her Mistress's ecstasy. The feel, sounds, sent and taste of her Mistress filled Vala's vulnerable mind, was absorbed into her being and became part of her soul. At that moment, the Mistress became Vala's entire world.

Light exploded in Vala's mind and she reeled. She collapsed back heavily onto the cold, hard floor, not even feeling the impact of her head on the unforgiving stone. Her confused, terrified eyes opened wide in the smothering blackness as her mouth opened in a silent scream. In an instant, a hundred lifetimes of memories all slammed into her consciousness. A thousand, thousand images of love and pain, hopes and desires, happiness and despair, dreams and regrets all burned through her, filling every part of her mind, overloading her senses. She saw her own birth, felt her own death over and over again as a hundred different women in a hundred different lands. They were all different yet they were all her. Countless lifetimes that her soul had been born into, lived and died.

A hurricane of memories, her soul's memories from all her past lives, tore through Vala and threatened to shatter her mind.

The scream that had been locked in her throat now slipped loose. It started as a thin, pathetic wail but quickly built to a heartrending shriek of complete terror. She screamed in fear, pain and confusion as her hands came up and clutched at her temples, trying vainly to keep any more of the strange memories from entering her tortured mind.

Then she felt the Mistress beside her, wrapping her strong arms around her, comforting her, cradling her, protecting her. "Hush, my Valamera, I'm here for you." she whispered. The touch was comforting and Vala slowly, very slowly, came back to herself.

Valamera... the name from her dreams... she remembered it all now. She remembered the first time they had met at Caesar's Palace in Rome. She remembered how beautiful her Mistress, then Cleopatra, had been on that day. Tall and slender with dark hair and wearing a beautiful gown with extraordinary, exotic jewelry. A hand of years older that Valamera at the time, she had been brilliant and worldly, accustomed to being obeyed by all, she never the less had made time to sit and talk with the young, shy merchant's daughter. Their friendship had bloomed that evening and had turned to a love that had lasted for over a thousand years since, surviving countless lives and countless deaths. A love fated by the Gods, a love destined to be for all eternity. "Mistress." Vala breathed, tears streaming down her cheeks. "I remember. I remember it all, when we met, our first kiss, the night you took my virginity, the night I..." she broke off, searching out the glowing eyes in the darkness. "...the day I died." She whispered.

"Hush my Valamera. You don't have to worry any longer. We're together again, and nothing will ever again separate us."

Fingers caressed the side of Vala's face. She felt soft lips on hers. She kissed them back, tenderly, lovingly. "I love you Mistress." Vala breathed. "I don't want to ever lose you again."

The faintly glowing eyes were before her again, looking into her soul. "Don't worry my Valamera, never again." came the whispered answer. A hand trailed down Vala's body, teasing her nipples and making her moan anew.

She arched her back, offering her breasts to her love but the hand only played with her nipples for a few minutes, making her squirm and groan. Vala's need was building again and she was on the verge of whimpering when her Mistress finally slid her hand slowly downward. Vala trembled in anticipation as she felt the fingers caressing the soft hairs of her mount, now slick with her wetness. One finger teased her outer folds sending ripples of pleasure through her young body and making her pant with need. "Take me." Vala moaned. The finger pushed slowly, almost teasingly inside her, working in little practiced movements, building Vala's inner fire, raising her need. "Take me Mistress."

"Is that what you really want, my Valamera?" Her Mistress murmured in her ear.

"Yesss." Vala moaned. "Take me Mistress... I'm... I'm yours."

The finger moved to Vala's clitoris and started circling the tender bump, making Vala cry out. Faster and faster it circled driving Vala higher with every passing second. She could feel another climax fast approaching and she clung to her Mistress, savoring the smooth, strong feel of the woman that loved her enough to wait for fifteen centuries for her to return. He body tightened, her back arching upward as her climax started. "Take me!" she shrieked.

"I will, my Valamera." Her Mistress said in her ear as she pushed two fingers deep into her sweltering center. Another spasm of rapture ripped thorough Vala and she cried out. As the fire burned through her body, she felt lips, firm and smooth on her neck followed by an intense stabbing pain. She shrieked as the pain mixed with her pleasure to drive her body to yet another soul shattering climax. Light, brilliant and pure, flashed in her eyes for an instant before it blinked out and she fell into eternal blackness.

* * *