Forever Again Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rae watched as Vala pulled in her lower lip and bit down slightly on one side with her fang. The pink skin of her perfect lip puckered in slightly for an instant before the fang pierced her. A single drop of brilliant crimson formed on Vala's punctured lip when she opened her mouth a moment later, another small flash of red gleamed on the tip of the fang. Rae felt her insides tighten at the sight of the blood, her instincts to hunt and feed, began to assert themselves. Slowly, decadently, Vala licked the red life from her lip with the tip of her tongue. Without a word Vala leaned in and kissed Rae deeply, pushing her tongue into her mouth, sharing the single crimson drop.

At the hot, molten copper taste of the blood, Vala's blood, Rae's instinct to feed flared. Her fangs instantly unsheathed and hissed with need.

Vala leaned away slightly and smiled a fierce, predator's smile revealing her own gleaming fangs in all their beautiful, deadly glory. In the gloom, her eyes glowed faintly crimson as they bored directly into Rae's soul.

Rae shuddered under the intensity of Vala's enchanted gaze, she felt helpless but also complete. "Take me my love." She whispered.

Vala wrapped her arms around Rae and pulled her in tight for a passionate, almost savage kiss. Her desperate need to be with this woman she loved so completely burst forth finally and she let it drive her. Their lips locked tightly, faces as close as could be, sharing their breath. Rae could taste blood and knew her tongue and lips had been cut by Vala's fangs and Vala had been cut by her in return but the taste only fueled their passions. Their blood, their lives, their souls intermingled, making them as one, bonded to each other, forever.

After a seeming eternity, Rae pulled back gasping for air. "My love..." she whispered.

Vala leaned down and wrapped her lips around one of Rae's large nipples again but this time was different. Vala's movements were stronger, more demanding. She was no longer gently caressing Rae's breast, now she was sucking hard, pulling on the large pink nub as she knew Rae liked. Rae groaned as Vala's hand came up and with expert fingers started to roll and tease the other nipple as well. Rae placed one hand on the back of Vala's head while the other hand sought out the stone railing for support. She looked out over the darkened city as she moaned aloud and hoped in a detached way that no one was looking up at that moment.

Vala released Rae's nipple with a wet pop and looked up at her, smiling wickedly. At the look Rae felt a gush of wetness between her legs and her knees went weak. Strong fingers gripped both of Rae's nipples, making her whimper.

"Do you like this, my Love?" Vala asked, her voice hissing through her fangs.

"Yes." Rae hissed.

The fingers pinched harder, rolling the firm, sensitive nubs. "Are you sure you like it? I could stop..." Vala teased.

"Noooo." Rae moaned. "Please, I need it. I need you."

One nipple was released and the hand trailed down her stomach. The fingers teased the soft hairs over her mount. "Perhaps you'd prefer this?"

Shuddering, Rae whispered, "Yesss."

"What was that?"

"Yes." Rae said louder.

Vala stroked the soft hairs for a minute, building her lover higher. Her finger just grazing Rae's sensitive lips. "What do you want my Love?" Vala cooed, her voice thick with passion. "What would you like me to do?"

Heat rose in her cheeks as Rae answered, "Enter me. I need you in me now." A moment later Rae gasped as Vala's finger slid between her wet outer lips.

Vala dropped liquidly to her knees and kissed Rae's mount softly. "Anything for you my Love." One finger slid easily inside Rae driving a gasp from her as she leaned forward to grip the rail with both hands.

Rae stared out over the darkened city skyline as Vala pushed up, deep inside her. The pleasure was exquisite. After centuries together, Vala knew exactly how to touch her. A second finger slid into her sex and she sensed Vala changing position under her. A throaty moan filled the air as she felt Vala's lips kiss her sex. Vala's tongue moved over her outer folds then down to her center. The moan became louder when Vala's tongue finally found her hard little clit.

Without thinking, Rae began to roll her hips with the movement of the fingers inside her. She felt Vala push up and forward, hooking her fingers inside her, finding just the right spot. She indeed knew Rae well.

Rae cried out as Vala drove her relentlessly higher. In minutes Rae was moaning uncontrollably, her hips rocking wantonly as she rubbed herself on Vala's face. She felt a tightness building rapidly in her core and knew release was approaching. "Val..." she gasped. "I...I..."

At that moment Vala wrapped her lips around Rae's little center, sucked it in and flicked the tip with her tongue.

Rae's world shattered as her body contracted with a shockingly hard climax. The hands clutching the railing locked on with a grip of iron as her back arched and she cried out in rapture. Hot waves rolled through her body as the climax filled every corner of her being and then some. On and on the pleasure went as Vala continued to flick her tongue over Rae's sensitive core. Her hips rocked back trying to get relief but Vala's strong fingers only pushed harder and deeper inside her, Vala had her, captured by her sex, controlled by her passion.

Three more climaxes rolled through Rae, driving her to the brink of blackness. Her cries were becoming ragged, whimpering moans when Vala finally released her.

Rae dropped to the cold flagstone floor beside Vala. The beautiful blond guided Rae's head into her lap and gently stroked her hair as she slowly drifted back.

"You're beautiful when you're in rapture." Vala said quietly, still running her fingers through her hair.

Still unable to speak, Rae nuzzled deeper into her lover, pressing her lips to Vala's smooth stomach, kissing the tender skin.

Sometime later Rae finally felt able to speak. "No one can ever release me like you do Vala." She pushed herself up on one elbow and kissed Vala on the lips. Vala tasted of her sex and it rekindled Rae's fire. After sharing a long kiss, she pulled back and moved to Vala's breast, kissing her perfect, small pink nipple before wrapping her lips around it and starting to suckle. Vala moaned. Much like Vala knew Rae so well after centuries, Rae knew Vala just as well. She knew that her long time love would have been built to a fiery pitch by Rae's repeated climaxes. More so that almost any other woman Rae had slept with over the centuries, and there had been many, Vala was aroused greatly just by bringing another woman to her climax. Many times Rae had seen Vala climax without even being touched herself. Just by bringing another woman to her peak, Vala would peak herself.

Knowing that Vala hadn't peaked while loving her meant that she must already be close. Probably very close. Rae grinned to herself. After years of sharing a bed, Rae well knew what Vala's favorite positions were.

Sitting up, Rae kissed Vala deeply for a long minute, savoring the soft feel of her lips, the energetic movements of her tongue and the salty, musky taste of sex on her lips. Pulling back she looked deep into Vala's eyes before pushing her gently to the flagstone floor of the balcony.

Vala lay back without protesting even at the touch of the cold stone floor on her naked flesh.

Looking down Rae couldn't help but gaze at the image before her. Vala's pale, perfect body with her long legs, womanly hips, slender waist and full breasts was laid out before her in all its glory. Her silky blond hair was spread out around her head like a golden crown. Delicate pink lips smiled up at Rae expectantly while those unimaginably black eyes watched her lovingly. She was such a striking vision of unequaled beauty that for a minute Rae was paralyzed. For all the long centuries of her life yet to come, Rae would forever after hold that image of Vala in her mind as the most beautiful thing she had ever witnessed in this world.

Rae reflected that Kings and Emperors over the centuries had brought entire nations to war for just the chance to possess a woman with beauty that even approached Vala' unearthly radiance.

She was surprised when Vala whispered, "You're so beautiful Rae."

Rae looked down at her own body and mentally compared it to Vala. Her much larger breasts, thicker middle and wider hips. Her rounder face surrounded by mousy, dark blond hair, blue eyes and a small round nose. She smirked, "No, not like you."

Reaching up, Vala traced one fingertip over Rae's cheek, trailed it down over her full breast then down between her thighs making Rae squirm. "You're beautiful to me Rae, you always have been."

The honesty and devotion that statement carried made Rae's throat tighten with emotion. A single tear formed in the corner of Rae's eye. "You're so good to me Vala." she whispered.

Vala's smile turned impish and she pushed the finger between the still sensitive lips of Rae's sex, making her gasp. "Yes, I am good to you, aren't I?" Vala's smirk widened as she wiggled the finger inside Rae.

With a supreme force of will, Rae freed herself from Vala's talented fingers with a deft roll of her hips. Grabbing one of Vala's knees she pulled her lover's legs apart slightly and forced Vala's hips to roll back. Turning sideways, she straddled Vala and lowered herself onto the recumbent blond, sex to sex. The intimate touch was electric and they both gasped at the sensations.

Vala started to push upward, rolling her hips against her but Rae stopped her with a hand to her stomach. "No, let me do this." She said softly. Lust and longing burned deep in her black eyes but none the less, Vala submitted to Rae's direction and lay back, closing her eyes, panting softly with her need.

Controlling her own need, Rae moved her hips slowly, rhythmically at first, building them both up gently. The feel of their wet sexes slipping past each other was delicious and Rae couldn't contain her moaning. The whole time she moved, her eyes never left Vala. She watched her lover's every moan, every sigh and every twitch as her passion built up inside her.

As both of them continued to climb, Rae's movements became faster and needier. She pushed and rolled harder, trying to make the contact even more intense. Vala's movements and noises were becoming more desperate as well and she knew her lover was close.

"Go my love." Rae gasped. "I want to... to... watch."

That was all it took to push Vala over the edge. She cried out and thrust her hips up hard into Rae as she climaxed.

Rae gripped Vala by the knee, pulling her leg up and holding them together as she continued to roll her hips, continued to push Vala higher. She watched Vala's beautiful face contort in tortured delight as another climax took her. Rae watched Vala's jaw clench, her eyes close and her nostrils flare as she sucked in quick breath before groaning long and low, her body bucking under her. "Ooooh..." Vala moaned "Yesss...there...right there...yesss..."

Following Vala's directions, Rae tried to keep her motions precisely where Vala wanted. She shifted her hips back and forth slightly trying to get it just right...

With a cry, Vala arched her back and clutched at Rae with a grip of iron as another surge took her. "Yes...!" She yelled. "Rae...I... uuuh..."

Rae could feel the wetness between her legs increase and knew Vala's climax had been very powerful. Finally it was all too much for her. Watching her love in the throes of ecstasy, hearing her cries, feeling Vala's wetness covering her sex, the scent of their lust filling her head... with a shriek, Rae came.

Hours later they had moved off the balcony and into Rae's enormous bedroom. The heavy curtains were drawn against the coming dawn but still the room was brightening noticeably. Wrapped in each other's embrace, the scent of sex heavy on the air, they lay quietly, simply enjoying each other's company.

Eventually, Rae broke the silence, "How long do you think till we will have to travel to America?"

Vala stroked her hand over Rae's cheek and kissed the top of her head. "Not for a while yet I should think."

Turning her head up Rae looked into Vala's eyes and smiled at the love she saw reflected there. "Not this morning then?" She raised one eyebrow mischievously.

Vala's own smile became mischievous in return and she bent down to kiss Rae softly on the lips. "No, not this morning my Love." She pulled Rae into a kiss. They rolled over and settled deeper into the huge, luxurious bed. With one arm, Rae pulled a blanket over them closing out the world for just a bit longer.

* * *

Huntington, New York, 1929

Gravel pinged and rattled off the underside of the Stutz Bobtail Speedster as Rae dropped the transmission down one gear and floored the accelerator as she came out of the corner. The rear of the car slewed wildly out and she turned the steering wheel out of the turn to compensate, controlling the car's direction more with the throttle than the steering wheel. As the rear tires found traction on the gravel road the car came back on center and charged ahead. Rae shifted into fourth gear, cramming the heavy lever into its notch with a metallic crunch as the gears grudgingly engaged.

A broad grin was plastered on Rae's face as she watched the needle on the speed gauge climbing towards seventy. The howl of the wind around the small twin windshields and the roar of the tires on the gravel road was nearly drowned out by the banshee like wail of the exhaust from the big inline eight cylinder engine.

The trees beside the road flashed past in a terrifying blur as the roadster devoured the road that stretched out into the darkness before it.

"Please...stop!" Came a cry from the seat beside her.

Rae glanced over to see Greta practically in tears and gripping the door handle with so much force that Rae wondered if the petite woman might actually tear it off.

After a few more moments of relishing the speed, Rae took pity on Greta and eased off on the accelerator, letting the car coast down to a more civilized speed. As the speed fell away the auditory cacophony died away as well and Rae could hear the girl whimpering in terror.

After she collected her wits Greta said slowly, carefully annunciating each word, "Don't... ever... do... that... again."

Laughing, Rae downshifted the car into third gear then into second as she turned off the main road onto a side road. The road before them was lightened by the cars big electric lamps and the countryside around them was illuminated by a stunning early summer full moon. A road sign announcing Huntington Center 4 miles flashed past in the headlight's glow. Rae glanced over again and could see the relief written all over Greta's freckled face as the woman realized that they were almost to the summer estate. "You don't like my new car?" She asked innocently.

Greta looked over, her eyes still wide, "No, sorry. I prefer the Mistress's Dusenberg to this..." she hesitated, then continued, "little... thing. I especially prefer Branwen's driving to yours."

Rae laughed, "Branwen? She drives that car like an old woman driving a horse cart!" She laughed again.

"She is an old woman in case you've forgotten. So are you if you'll bother to remember."

"While I will admit that technically three hundred and eighty nine is pretty old, I try hard not to think of myself as old. I did that years ago, acting mature and reflective, in the end it did me absolutely no good at all. All it did was make me lonely, bored and miserable. Now I'm going to enjoy myself, act however I want and to hell with the consequences."

A set of red tail lights appeared farther up the road and Rae slowed down as she gained on the slower moving car. After a minute she had pulled up behind the slower moving burgundy and white Packard. Rae thought there were probably more luxury cars in northern Long Island, the Gold Coast as it was known, than anywhere else in the world during the summer as the elite of New York society escaped the heat of the city in the summer.

As soon as the road straightened Rae crammed the gearshift down into second gear and floored the accelerator, whipping the smaller Speedster out around the huge lumbering Packard in a spray of gravel and a wail of exhaust noise.

Rae looked in the small rear view mirror strapped to the top of the fender mounted spare tire and smirked as she saw the Packard's headlights weaving madly back and forth across the road as the other driver swerved away from her wild pass. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Greta looking at her and she turned making eye contact. Greta was looking at her with a look of stern disapproval that would have stung even the Mistress.

Rae shrugged it off and with one eyebrow raised asked as innocently as she could, "What?"

Greta only shook her head and looked back to the road ahead but Rae caught the ghost of a smile playing at the corners of the readhead's full lips as the car charged on into the night.

* * *

The Stutz rolled slowly backward into one of the parking stalls in the huge old carriage house that had, at Rae's insistence, been converted into a garage a few years ago.

The ignition clicked off with a loud pop and the engine sputtered to a stop. After the constant noise of their long drive out to the country estate the sudden quiet was deafening. Rae had parked the car next to the Mistress's brand new black and silver, two tone Dusenberg Model J custom towncar. Rae took a moment to admire the extravagantly grand new automobile with its large enclosed rear passenger compartment and traditional open roofed driver's seat. She knew Branwen enjoyed driving the big car at night but during the daylight hours the task was handled by a hired chauffeur while the Mistress and her guests rode in the rear compartment with curtains drawn to protect them from the suns painful rays.

The huge town car limousine dwarfed Rae's far smaller Stutz Speedster and Rae almost laughed at the sudden mental image of how much her smaller two seater resembled a tug boat for the Mistress's huge ocean liner of a towncar.

The lights inside the old carriage house were off so Rae left the Stutz's headlights on. The glaring electric light reflected off the brilliant chrome and gleaming red paint of Else's Bentley Speed 6 Coupe that was parked directly across the main isle and threw wild shadows and reflections around the inside if the building.

With a languid stretch Rae worked the kinks out of her back as she climbed out through the small half door, pushing it closed with a lovingly gentle click.

Greta was far less caring of the mechanical conveyance and source of her recent misery. She slammed the car door shut with a bang and headed out through the large, swing out double doors, towards the main house.

Rae smirked to herself at the behavior as she removed her bags from the small storage area behind the seats. She thought of chiding Greta about the servant leaving the employer to carry her own bags but the thought was only fleeting.

Greta and her twin sister Branwen had long ago ceased being true servants of the Mistress. They had become something akin to personal assistants, primarily for Vala but also to a lesser degree Inga, Else and herself. Rae found it slightly odd that even after almost four centuries the sisters still felt the need to serve others when they could easily be their own masters with the immense powers they both possessed but for whatever reason, the sisters seemed to be happiest when under another's directions. That was especially true if that person happened to be Vala. Perhaps it was something in their nature, or perhaps it was something else.