Forever Again Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Personally, Rae suspected it was probably some combination of a naturally submissive nature coupled with Vala's mind control all reinforced when they were transformed so that the condition became permanent. Whatever the reason, the twins were completely loyal and devoted to Vala.

Less than five feet from where Rae stood collecting her bags, a shadow detached it's self from the wall and took a step towards her. Rae gasped in surprise and dropped her bags as she stumbled back a step before her mind registered what happened.

"By the Goddess, Branwen! Don't do that to me!" Rae took a deep breath and placed a hand over her suddenly racing heart.

With a smile that was somehow both obsequiously apologetic and irritatingly haughty, Branwen bowed slightly. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you."

Rae quirked one eyebrow and snorted in a very unladylike manner, "Don't give me that, yes you did." She reached down and righted one of the suitcases that had fallen over when she jumped.

With a nod and a smile Branwen acquiesced, "Ok, so I did. But it serves you right for scaring my sister on the drive here like you did."

"I didn't scare her that much." Rae muttered as she brushed the dust off the bag and set it down more easily this time. Crossing her arms under her heavy breasts, she sat back on the car's rear fender. "She was just over reacting. I was only having a little fun."

"No, you went too far." Branwen said flatly. "She was terrified. I know, I felt it." The authority in her voice brooked no argument.

One of the things that still marveled Rae even after almost four centuries was the bond that had formed between the twins upon their transformation. She had heard it said that all twins shared a special bond that only twins had. Some even said that certain twins could sense each other's thoughts and emotions. Rae didn't know if that was really true but after seeing Greta and Branwen interact over the years, Rae wouldn't be surprised to find out it was.

The bond between Greta and Branwen had been mild at first but in the years following their transformation, the connection became stronger and more dynamic. Within a few years of their transformation the twins could sense each other's emotions even at significant distances. By the time a decade ad passed, they were to the point of sharing physical sensations. When one sister stubbed a toe, the other knew it and would yelp in pain even if she were a hundred miles away. Whatever mild mystical bond the twins had possessed before, it had been vastly intensified after their transformation.

Attempting to change the subject away from her driving habits and the frightened Greta, Rae asked, "Is anyone else here yet?"

"No, Vala and the Mistress are coming in by train the day after tomorrow. Else and Inga should be arriving tomorrow, also by train. I am picking them up at Central Station later in the evening." Branwen took a step forward and picked up two of the cases. "Now stop changing the subject." She looked Rae in the eyes and for an instant Rae was pinned by their brilliant green depths. With Rae sitting back, she was now almost at eye level with the shorter woman "Please stop scaring her. She really doesn't like it when you drive like that."

Seeing the earnest look in her eyes, Rae relented. "Ok, I'll go easy on her next time."

Nodding her acceptance of Rae's gesture, Branwen smiled, "Thank you." Pointing her chin towards the car, "Next time you want to go for a fast drive with someone, just ask me instead. I enjoy the thrill a lot more than she ever will."

Rae found this both amusing and completely implausible. She studied the woman for a moment, trying to see if she was toying with her but couldn't decide. "You? I've never seen you go over thirty miles per hour."

"That's because you're always riding with Vala or the Mistress in the car when I'm driving. There are appearances to keep up you know." She quirked one eyebrow and twisted her lips into a half smile, perfectly mimicking Rae's customary expression of wry amusement, "And the Mistress would skin me alive if I drove like you with her in the back. But if you don't believe me, maybe we should take out the cars some night and we'll see who is crazier behind the wheel."

Rae was more than a little surprised at the pretty red head's playfulness tonight. It was a side that showed it's self rarely and when it did Rae was almost never the target. "What's gotten into you tonight?"

With a little twist of her lips, Branwen set the suitcases back down and took a step closer to Rae, looking up into her eyes. The petite redhead was much slighter of build than Rae and almost a head shorter, the top of her curly red hair barely coming to Rae's chin when they were standing. "I don't know. Must have been the exhilaration I felt through Greta while you two were driving. The excitement and thrill doesn't do a thing for her, scares her silly really, but it works well on me. It gets me all fired up." She took another step right up to Rae who was still sitting on the car fender, now looking on in bewildered amazement. "Also, Greta kept sneaking glances at you while you were driving. She really does have a thing for girls with big breasts, you know." Branwen said with a provocative leer at the generous swath of Rae's cleavage that was exposed by her low cut blouse. "I think she really liked the way that new blouse accentuates your..." She lightly traced a finger over the exposed tops of Rae's breasts for a moment before continuing, "...features."

Rae could only nod doubly at the revelations form Branwen. The whole situation was slowly slipping into a bizarre unreality for Rae. It wasn't the admission that Greta was into women with large breasts, that was no surprise at all. They all had known that for centuries. What was surprising was the way Branwen was apparently coming on to her. It was rare for Branwen, or Greta for that matter, to ever initiate intimacy or even flirt on their own. They were typically very passive and while more than willing to accept another's flirting or invitation for affection, they vary rarely sought out either on their own. Simple lust just wasn't in them... usually.

Branwen hooked a finger into Rae's cleavage and pulled the bodice down a little, exposing more of the soft, creamy mounds as she said in a throatier voice, "So while I was getting turned on by the thrill of your driving, she was getting turned on by the thrill of looking at you. But since we share all our feelings, we were really getting double dosed with arousal."

As Branwen had closed the distance between them Rae became aware of the excitement that was practically rolling off the smaller redhead in waves. She wondered that she hadn't noticed it before now but decided that the experience of seeing Branwen making a sexual advance was such a rarity that it just hadn't registered. Deciding to play a bit coy and let Branwen drive for a while, Rae asked, "So if you were getting so turned on by both sets of feelings, shouldn't Greta be all hot to trot now as well? The way she stormed out of here a few minutes ago, she sure didn't seem in the slightest bit excited, except maybe about the prospect of getting away from me."

Branwen looked up into Rae's eyes and pinned her again with that amazing green-eyed stare. "Oh she was. She was just mad at you and was hiding it, or trying to. Believe me when I say she is very turned on at the moment. In fact I'd say she has slipped off someplace quiet to take care of her rather, um... personal needs."

Rae felt her jaw drop and she forced it closed with a click. "You're kidding."

A lascivious smile split Branwen's full lips showing her gleaming white teeth. Rae could see the razor sharp incisors gleaming in reflected headlights, retracted but still deadly sharp. "No, I can tell everything that she is doing, remember." She hooked the finger harder into Rae's bodice, pulling it down further while also pulling her closer so that their faces were only a breath apart. She whispered, "Would you like me to tell you what she's doing?"

With a voyeuristic thrill and a rush of heat in her core, Rae nodded in mute fascination.

Her green eyes slipped closed and Branwen let out a soft, breathy moan as she let herself fall deeper into the connection with her sister. "She is down on her knees on something soft. Not carpet, it's too soft. Probably her bed since I can feel the fabric wrapping up around her legs from her knees to her feet. She's pulling her dress up over her head now. I can feel the fabric sliding over her skin." Branwen sighed a little. "She's so turned on that just taking the dress off felt wonderful. She's working at getting her corset off now. I can feel her fingers pulling on the stings." A few seconds passed and she continued, "She's frustrated. The knot is too tight, she can't get it loose and her need is building. She wants it off now."

Rae listened and was both fascinated and aroused listening to Branwen speak of what her sister was feeling. She noted with amazement that she could actually hear the tone of Branwen's voice changing to one of frustration as she shared her sister's emotions. She watched silently as her own need built quickly between her thighs and started spreading out from there. She felt herself getting wetter by the moment and her nipples were already straining painfully at her own undergarments.

"Finally." Branwen continued, her voice clearly reflecting her sister's relief. "It's off. I can feel her breasts move freely now. I can feel the cool air on her sweaty skin as she peels the constricting garment off. It feels so wonderful." She looks to Rae almost pleadingly, "Take mine off too."

"Your corset?"

"Everything." Branwen breathed hoarsely, "I want to feel more of what my sister is feeling. Strip me."

Nodding wordlessly, Rae starts unbuttoning Branwen's dress. The dress fastened up the back and Rae was a bit dismayed at the sheer number of small pearl buttons marching up in a straight line from the curve of her backside up to the high neckline.

"She's cupping her breasts now." Branwen moaned softly and her head rolled a little. "They feel wonderful, so smooth and firm. Her nipples are hard and..." she gasped in surprise, "Oh! She's just pinched her nipples. Yesss... she's rolling them now... oh Goddess this feels so good." Her eyes snapped open and she twisted her head around to look at Rae. "Get my dress off! Please!" She pleaded.

"I'm working on it." Rae grumbled. She had most of the buttons undone with only a few left to go. "Next time you're going to be a voyeur on your sister, wear something with fewer buttons."

"Rip it off." Branwen growled but even as she spoke Rae popped the last button. The fabric came loose and slid down to pool around Branwen's feet. She moaned in anticipation. "The corset too." A few moments later she felt the constriction around her middle lessen she moaned again.

"She's realized what I'm doing I think." Branwen said quietly. "At least she knows I'm copying her and spying on her. I don't think she knows you're here with me." She cupped her own breasts and sighed with pleasure. "At least not yet."

"Will she be embarrassed? Or angry?"

"She's too turned on for either I think. The idea of me copying her is exciting her even more. I can feel her excitement. She's soaking wet and...aaaah!" Branwen almost fell and probably would have if Rae hadn't caught her. "She just touched herself." Branwen breathed then groaned. "So good..."

"She feels you holding me." Branwen moaned. "She knows you're with meeee..." She panted. "She's fingering herself. She wants us... no, me, she wants me to climax for you. Ungh..." Branwen grunted as her knees buckled and she sagged heavily into Rae's arms. "She wants you to watch me come."

Rae's body was singing with sexual arousal and need from the show that Branwen, no, both sisters had been giving her as she clutched at the moaning redhead wondering what to do with her. It wasn't that the girl was heavy. With her preternatural strength Rae could have easily carried her slim body all night. The problem was the garage floor was filthy and Rae didn't feel right about laying her down in the dirt. Working one hand free she managed to open the rear door to the Mistress's Duesenberg and set Branwen down on the sill, lying her back as gently as she could on the plush, carpeted floor. The back passenger compartment in the custom towncar was huge with two plushly upholstered seats in the back and two smaller rear facing jumpseats mounted to the wall that divided the passenger compartment from the driver. With the jump seats folded up, the open space on the floor was almost as large as a bed.

Branwen continued to groan and pant as her head rolled about. Her hands went to her breasts and she gave her nipples a hard squeeze. "Is that want you wanted Greta?" She whispered to her sister. "Was that good? Do you want more?" She gave her nipples another hard pinch, rolling them and pulling them as she moaned. "Yesss... do it." Her eyes opened and Rae saw the intensity of Branwen's hunger burning there. "Take you clothes off. I... no, we, need to taste you. Please... we need it."

The entire situation was bizarre in the extreme to Rae but it was also very exciting to her because it was so unexpected. In all her years with the Mistress and Vala, the twins had never really shown all that much interest in her, at least not sexually. Certainly she had slept with them many times when the mood struck, often times because of her and the twins mutual attachment to Vala. But this kind of wanton need for her by them was something new. The sexual connection between the sisters was also something new to Rae. She had never before seen it displayed to this extreme and had to wonder if it was real of if Branwen was playing it up for her benefit.

The thought suddenly occurred to Rae that perhaps the full moon had something to do with the seemingly intensified connection between the sisters. Being creatures of the night, they all were influenced by they phases of the moon far more than normal beings. All of their powers waxed and waned to a certain degree based on its phases and she imagined the twin's connection would be no different from those other powers. Now that she thought of it Rae could feel her own powers were actually running very high at that moment and she tried to remember if tonight's full moon was something special. She couldn't recall but she had a vague memory of Vala mentioning something about it a few weeks back. The memory danced elusively on the edges of Rae's mind but she couldn't quite remember. She decided that it really didn't matter what the reason for the special moon was, the result was what mattered. She felt wonderful and flooded with power and apparently so did the twins. Without much effort she pushed the thoughts away and climbed into the car the rest of the way, settling down next to Branwen.

A hungry desperation now in her voice, Branwen hissed, "Take you clothes off. I need you." As she said it she pulled clumsily at Rae's blouse, managing only to rip the buttons free, exposing Rae's undergarments. An almost feral growl escaped the smaller woman as she yanked the silk bra.

Rae felt the sting as the flimsy silk straps snapped and then the coolness of the night air on her exposed breasts. She was glad at that moment that she had long ago given up the more traditional corsets that the twins still favored. If Branwen, with her inhuman strength, had yanked off a corset like she just had that flimsy brazier it might have broken Rae's spine.

Her thoughts were interrupted when Branwen wrapped her arms around her and pulled Rae down before she could actually get any more of her clothes off. With an almost savage need, Branwen wrapped her lips around Rae's big nipple and sucked on it, hard.

With a surprised gasp, Rae fell forward over Branwen who was lying flat on her back now. Rae's blond hair tumbled down as she looked down at the pretty maiden desperately suckling breast. Branwen switched from one to the other, leaving wet trails of kisses and bites as she moved between them. Whichever nub she wasn't worrying with her teeth and lips, she twisted and rolled with her strong fingers.

Rae relished the attention that Branwen was lavishing on her sensitive breasts and moaned appreciatively. Beneath her Branwen's movements were becoming more frantic as her sister's climax approached. The suckling and pulling on her nipples was becoming harder and more frantic with every passing second and Rae wondered how much longer the twins could hold off their peak.

Rae's nipple was released with wet pop as the hands on her breasts slid down to her hips and then to her thighs. Branwen pulled herself down while also pushing Rae up, bunching Rae's skirt up around her waist. Rae hardly had time to register the change before her hips were pulled down and her panties pushed aside as Branwen's tongue invaded her hot sex. Rae let out a startled bark of pleasure as the small redhead expertly rolled her tongue around inside Rae for a few seconds before sliding out to lick around her clit and then back. She could feel more than hear the girl's moaning as her peak approached.

Rae sat back on her haunches so she could look down into Branwen's amazing green eyes. She shuddered at the intensity of the lust burning in them and the lewdness of seeing the pretty girls' face between her thighs, her red hair spread out in a fan around her, her lips wrapped around Rae's aching clit.

As they made eye contact, Branwen released Rae's clit and cried out. "By the Goddess... oh... she's coming... she's... I, I'm... aaaagh!" Her face contorted in ecstasy and her fingernails dug painfully into Rae's thighs as she shared her sister's climax. Rae watched, captivated as her lover had several long powerful climaxes without even being touched. The novelty of the experience brought Rae to the brink of climax herself. She could feel the impending release simmering deep in her core, only needing a little more prodding to finally come raging to the surface.

After several minutes, Branwen regained her senses to a degree and she took a long, slow lick of Rae's sex. She let out a little contented sigh, "Greta thinks you're delicious tonight. Your taste is driving her wild." She squeaked a little and shuddered. "She's doesn't usually climax so easily or more than once alone. Typically, only Vala can get her going like that. I...ungh... she's ..." Branwen's face contorted, "No... oh no Greta, stop...please. Not another... no... I can't...I can't... " she said weakly, clinging to Rae's strong thighs as if she were about to be swept away. Sweat was beading on her brow and dampening the red hair at her temples as she was carried towards another climax. Her words became inarticulate as her passions raced towards another release.

"Yes... yes... I will." She moaned then opened her eyes. "She wants me to... to... make you..." she moaned before gasping, "...to come... on my face..." her body shuddered. "...to taste you." With desperate strength, Branwen gripped Rae by her thighs and plunged her tongue deep inside Rae's needy sex. The sudden invasion made Rae cry out and she fell forward onto her hands to straddle the petite red head. The move didn't unseat Branwen. She clung to Rae, rolling around inside her before moving to up to her clit, wrapping her lips around the hard little nub, sucking it in and lashing it with her tongue.

It took only a few seconds of the expert attention on her aching bud to push Rae into ecstasy. She cried out in rapture as her release flooded through her veins, searing away all conscious thought with a blinding flash. Surge after surge washed through her body, consuming her from the inside out, leaving her an empty, moaning shell lying insensible on the car' carpeted floor.