Forever Again Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

The world came slowly back to Rae as the euphoric fog slowly dissipated. Her dazed mind worked slowly, trying to put her thoughts back in order, trying to make sense of what she was feeling. The afterglow from her multiple orgasms continued to flow delightfully though her veins and she sighed with satisfaction at how wonderful her body still felt. Her nipples still throbbed delightfully and her entire body felt warm and...

Her eyes snapped opened and she raised her head. Looking down she saw two masses of red hair splayed out on her chest. With a moan she put her disjointed feelings in order and aligned them with what her disbelieving eyes were showing her. One twin was snuggled up to her on either side, each suckling one breast while leisurely grinding themselves into her nude thighs. Apparently the rest of her clothes had been properly removed while she was still in her post orgasmic stupor.

One twin, Greta she thought, looked up and smiled. "She's finally rejoined us." The other released her nipple and also looked up, the same little smile played across both faces. "That must have been quite the little string climaxes you had. You've been lying there in a daze moaning and twitching for about twenty minutes now. We were beginning to wonder if you were ever going to wake up."

Rae couldn't hold back a groan at the deeply erotic sight of the identical twins before her. As she watched, the twin who had spoken first, Greta, leaned over to her sister and kissed her deeply in a very unsisterly way. They kissed like that for several long seconds, their tongues dancing until finally Greta broke away. Licking her lips she smiled wickedly, "I can still taste you on her tongue, you know. You're delicious."

As one, they returned to lavishing attention on Rae's breasts for a few more deliciously long minutes while also continuing to grind themselves against her. Rae noted in a hazy, detached way that the twins moved in perfect harmony with each other. As one was sliding her hips down Rae's thigh, rocking forward, the other was moving in the opposite direction. Perfectly synchronized, like a choreographed dance, albeit a very erotic and sensual one. After a short while the twins started making identical little whimpering, moaning noises into Rae's breasts. Their movements became faster and more forceful as they continued to climb.

Rae was gripped by the sudden, intense desire to see the twin looks of rapture on their faces as they came. She wanted to look them in their matching green eyes and watch them climax together. Reaching up, Rae grabbed each girl by the hair and pulled their heads up, away from her breasts. They released her nipples and looked into her face questioningly, lust burning in both of them. She looked them both in the eye at the same time as best she could and whispered in her most seductive, enchanting voice, "Look at me. I want to watch you." She put every ounce of her desire and lust into her command, willing the twins to obey her completely. As the words slipped past her lips, Rae could feel in her core that her words were more powerful tonight thanks to the full moon. In fact she sensed that she had just put more power behind that command than any other she had before in the entirety of her long life up until that moment. The thick, heavy words of her command seemed to fill the air inside the towncar with her power till Rae imagined she could actually feel the words crawling over her skin. Normally Rae couldn't command others the same as the Mistress or Vala could though she was quite powerful in her own right. The influence of her voice shouldn't have the same effect on a fellow vampire, even less powerful ones such as the twins, as it would have on a mere mortal, but tonight...

Rae watched fascinated as the twin's eyes glazed over as the powerful words driven by the power of the full moon slipped deep into their minds. Minds which were already open and willing because of their aroused state.

As one they whispered, "Yesss."

"Can you really feel everything your sister is feeling?" Rae asked neither of them in particular.

"Almost everything." The both moaned.

Rae wanted more. Digging deep into her core, she whispered thickly, "You now share everything. Your minds are completely open to eachother. You will share your mind with your sister. You are completely open to your sister from now on." The irresistible words rolled into the small space of the car's cabin, making the wood and metal around them creak and groan in protest as the windows of the towncar rattled with barely contained energy.

Rae was shocked at the power that she had just called forth and more than a little frightened. She didn't really know where that thought had come from and she didn't' really know if it would make any difference since the twins were already so open to each other but as soon as the words popped into her head she knew she had to say them. Now that the words were out she wasn't so sure it had been a good idea. She realized could actually see ripples of power in the air around the twins as the enchanted words were absorbed into them.

As one the sisters cried out with pleasure, "Yes!"

Her nervousness at what she may have done was quickly overpowered by her lust and after a minute she pushed her worries down. By now the twin's wetness was running down Rae's thighs as they continued their slow, rhythmic grind. She held them there for a few more long moments, enjoying their show, savoring their identical cries of bliss. As their passions continued to rage, she studied their faces more closely, noting that when one felt something, her face contorting in ecstasy, the other would follow suit only a fraction of a second later. Watching the way they shared their pleasure was erotic in in the extreme. Trying to imagine what they were experiencing, Rae felt a momentary flash of jealousy, wishing that she could join them.

Gripping them by their curly red hair, she twisted them face to face and whispered, "Kiss." They complied eagerly, their tongues resuming the sensual dance of a few minutes before. Their movements were becoming almost frantic as they approached their peak but Rae wasn't done with them yet. "You're not allowed to climax until I say you can. Do you understand?" She whispered into their minds.

Still kissing, in unison they whimpered into each other's mouths. "But we're so close. Please..."

Rae increased her grip on their hair and twisted them away from their kiss, making them face her. Their pink lips shimmered in the dim light of the car's interior as they looked at her in desperation. "Not until I say so." She whispered in a low, savage tone that made the twins whimper anew.

"Yes Mistress." They whispered as they both shuddered.

She let them continue to ride her for a while longer as her own passions built from the erotic display before her and from the turn on she got by controlling others during sex. When their moans had devolved into pleading whimpers she decided that it was probably time to give them some relief. She looked at Greta, "Is your sister ready?"

"Yes!" The woman gasped.

"Can you feel her?"

"Yes!"

She turned to Branwen, "And is Greta ready to come? Can you feel it in her?"

"Oh Goddess yes! She's... she's so... so ready."

Rae settled back and looked up at the two beautiful, identical faces looking down at her, urgently needing release. She caressed both their faces then let her hands wander down to their breasts for and few moments, tweaking their small, pink nipples and enjoying the way they both jumped. Finally she looked at them both and feeling her own excitement raging in her core, said, "You may come."

The reaction was as instantaneous as it was glorious. As one the twins shrieked in rapture. Each face a perfect mirror image of her sister in every way. Both squeezed their legs tight around Rae's thighs as their sexes convulsed with their stunning mutual climax. Sexual energy seemed to flood off the twins in waves as they came over and over again, sharing each other's rapture as they moaned and cried out in perfect harmony. Rae could feel their slick wetness flowing out of them, running down her legs to mingle with her own wetness pooling under her ass. Both twins thrust their hips down into Rae in perfectly timed movements that matched the cries and shudders of their bodies as they brought themselves to climax two more times as Rae watched. Finally they collapsed together on top of Rae and lay there moaning softly and twitching in unison.

Rae let them lie there for a time, enjoying the feel of their small, firm bodies lying across her, liking the little moans that still escaped their lips as their shared their orgasmic afterglow. She let her own built up sexual tension simmer, knowing that the longer she held off her own release, the more delicious it would be when it finally came.

Her eyes roamed around the inside of the ornate town car taking in the highly polished wood, the gleaming chrome, the opulent fabrics and the supple leather. She closed her eyes and took in a deep slow breath through her nose. Her heightened senses picked up so many subtle individual scents that she had to think for a moment to sort them all out. The soft and somehow warm smell of leather and wood of the car's interior overlaid the sharper, acrid smell of gasoline and metal outside. Under that she could pick up the scent of dirt, hay and horses that still lingered in the old carriage house. All these scents filled Rae's mind but over it all was the heavy, sticky sweet scent of womanly lust. The smell only served to fuel Rae's desire and she smiled while taking in another deep breath.

Eventually the simmering became too much for even her strong will and she decided the twins had had enough of a breather. They still had one job left to do.

"Was that good?" She whispered to them.

"Yesss..." they said together. Although it was more of a groan than intelligible speech, Rae understood them just fine.

"You still have one thing to do, you know."

Catching her meaning, they sat up in unison and without any apparent communication turned resituating themselves. They got onto their knees and one on either side of her, turned around, displaying their perfect little bottoms to her as they leaned in moving between her legs. Gently, almost reverently, the spread her legs as wide as they would go and then some. Rae noted in a detached manner that she was probably going to be sore tomorrow from tonight's exertions. She wasn't exactly one hundred and fifty anymore.

A series of small, tender kisses and licks started at her knees and descended downward as the twins worked their way slowly to her womanhood. She looked down her body, between her breasts and saw only shoulders and a huge mass of curly red hair as both twins lowered their faces between her legs. She thought that they must be cheek to cheek as they hovered over her sex. She could feel their breath, cool on her clit and she shivered. Goddess, she thought, they're even breathing at the same time. Again she wondered if her command for them to feel each other more deeply might have gone too far but her thoughts were interrupted.

Her hips twitched as she felt a tongue trace down one side of the outer lips of her sex. A long slow stroke of the tongue that started above her clit and traveled down to delve into her for just a moment before resuming the trip back up to her clit again. Rae groaned in appreciation but the groan turned to a sharp little gasp as she felt another tongue start the same rhythm on the other side of her clit. As before, the sisters moved in perfect time with each other, acting and seemingly thinking as one. Rae's pleasure soaked brain marveled that they could manage to get both their faces in so close but the tension in her inner thighs told her she was spread wide open at the moment.

Her excitement built quickly now as the twins worked eagerly on her. Their talented tongues dancing around her aching core, teasing her, circling, dipping inside then circling back. Never stopping, always moving, driving her passion relentlessly higher. The night had been so deeply erotic and exciting for Rae and her passion had been built to such lofty state by watching the twin's earlier displays that she knew that she would never be able to resist their attention for long. After just a few minutes the twins already had her speeding towards the precipice and she knew that within moments she would go over the brink.

She placed her hands on the women's perfect, slim bottoms and gave them each a firm squeeze, enjoying the firm softness of their bodies. Feeling herself building towards climax, she slipped one finger into each twin, delighting in the way each sex clamped around the invading digit at the same moment. Greta and Branwen gasped in unified surprise but their attention to her sex never faltered.

With an iron will, Rae held off her climax for a few seconds more. She spoke to the twins, putting every ounce of her power into her words she said, "Cum with me... right now! Do it..." she felt her fangs elongating as the needs of her body finally slipped beyond her control and she tipped over the edge. She hissed, "...now!"

Unable to resist her power, she felt their identical sexes clamp down hard on her fingers as they both came instantly. She could feel their twin cries of rapture in her sex and she released the last tattered threads of her restraint. Her back arched as a scream of utter abandon was ripped from her throat. Lava boiled over her skin and ice flowed through her veins as her entire world was shattered by one of the most intense orgasms she had ever experienced. The relentless power of the orgasmic storm inside her was irresistible as it tore through her body, breaking down all her barriers and invading every corner of her soul.

On and on the delicious agony went, surging through her, surrounding her, carrying her away with its elemental strength. Dimly she was aware of the twins clinging to her, sharing her climax as she had commanded them to. Their cries were muffled as they continued to plunge into Rae's core driving her ruthlessly on.

Again and again she peaked, her entire body singing out in blissful torment. Once an apex passed she could feel herself sliding down gradually only to be swept up a few heartbeats later by another stunning wave, surging her up to yet another incredible paroxysm. She came over and over until she feared her mind would break and her heart burst. Slowly, the world around her faded to blackness and Rae knew only rapture as the cries of the twins echoed in her ears.

Eventually Rae became aware through the mind numbing sensations that the twins had finally stopped. Either they sensed that she could take no more or perhaps they were unable to take any more themselves. Whatever the reason, they had collapsed beside her, each moaning and panting softly as they gradually recovered.

Rae floated for a time in a hazy netherworld of euphoric bliss. She felt completely detached from everything as she drifted aimlessly, relishing in the wonderfully decadent afterglow that seeped through her body and even through her soul. She thought that time must be passing somewhere but it didn't matter to her. What was time to an immortal? She had, quite literally, all the time in the world. She wanted at that moment, nothing more than to lie there forever basking in an eternal bliss, never to have to act or think again.

However, as always, reality crept back in wither it was wanted or not. Gradually she became aware of movement next to her and with regret, allowed her thoughts to slip back into the world around her.

Branwen and Greta had moved and were now snuggled up beside her, one under each arm, their heads on her chest, foreheads almost touching, apparently asleep. Rae though that sleep sounded like a wonderful idea at that moment and closing her eyes, allowed herself to slip back into the dark.

* * *

Sometime later Rae awoke. She tried so move a little but was still pinned in place by the twins on either side of her. Her hands were numb from lack of circulation and she flexed her fingers trying to wake them up. The twins must have been there for quite some time for her arms to be this numb. Craning her head she noted that the illumination fro the headlights on her Stutz was only a dim, orange glow now, the battery almost dead. She wondered just how long they had been sleeping in post orgasmic bliss. Apparently quite a while.

Stirring the twins gently, she awoke them with a kiss to each forehead. Sitting up, she could now see the redness of dawn creeping through the still open doorway. They had to get in the house soon or they would end up having to make a painful run across the yard under the burning rays of the sun lest they end up trapped in the garage for the day.

"Looks like the dawn is almost upon us. Let's head into the house my lovelies." Rae said as she slid out of the car. Her legs were so weak from the night's exertions that she stumbled and almost fell when her feet hit the cold, dirty carriage house floor. She was reaching for door handle to steady herself when Branwen came up on one side followed by Greta on the other side a second later. Each of the smaller women wrapped her in a fierce hug that almost squeezed the breath from her lungs. After several long seconds they both looked up and the lust in their eyes startled Rae. How could they still be that wound up after last night? They must still be feeding off each other's desires she realized. Rae raised one eyebrow questioningly.

As if reading her thoughts Greta answered "Our link is still so strong from last night we can't help it. Sex always makes our link a little stronger but last night was different. So much stronger than ever before. We've never experienced anything like that. It was like we were one person with two bodies, thinking and acting as one but feeling and experiencing everything twice. It was..." she broke off and they both moaned together then said as one "...rapture."

Rae's mind tried to wrap around that before she asked, "Is it still like that?" She paused as second then added, "And why?"

"Yes." They spoke at the same time now. "It hasn't faded like it usually does. We're even sharing thoughts now which has never happened before. It's like we've become one person in a way." As if to emphasize their point they both pushed their hips forward into her thighs and moaned softly in flawless unity. "We think it was because of your commands last night. Your commands were very powerful last night, more so than ever before. Surely you felt it?"

Rae nodded. "I think it was because of the full moon."

The twins looked at each other as if conversing silently and then looked back to Rae. They nodded in unison. "Yes, you're probably right." They said, again in perfect unison. "That explains part of it. Also, we were so aroused, our minds so open to you that your commands went deep into our minds, very deep." They each craned their necks up and kissed Rae on her cheeks. "You changed us. Probably permanently."

Rae was flabbergasted. "I... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I was just..."

They interrupted her apology still speaking as one. "Don't be. It's amazing. It's like we've found the other the half of ourselves. A half that we had never realized was missing. It's like we're now..." They glanced at each other, smiled then looked back to Rae, "...complete."

She certainly hadn't intended for any of this to happen but the twins seemed happy. No, more than happy, ecstatic really, at the outcome so Rae decided not to worry about it at the moment. It may not be permanent anyway and if it did become a problem, the Mistress or Vala could probably fix the situation if it ended up being beyond Rae's abilities. And since the twins seemed to be happy, she may as well go along with it.