Forever Alone?

Story Info
After ten years, Grace feels the touch of a man.
2.4k words
4.25
18.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grntmb
Grntmb
4 Followers

Grace had done pretty well by herself. John, her soul mate of over eleven years, had died over ten years ago and even though she had always let him run the show she had done a pretty good job running things. Everything she wanted she had at the house; there was no need to go out except to go to the grocery store late at night every so often. However, the one thing she wasn’t good at were mechanical things. Luckily the house was well built, and they had bought good appliances and such, so there had been no need for her to call anyone to fix anything for a long time. This time however, she’d need to call a plumber. The water pipe to the icemaker in her refrigerator leaked badly. She really couldn’t do with water all over the floor; it might leak into the floorboards, so she called the name John had left in his Rolodex.

She waited for the plumber to arrive. She wondered if it would be a man or a woman. Grace started to feel things she had not felt in a long time. She wondered if this would be the first time she would have a man over to her house, alone, since John had died. She had longed for the company of another man, but either the opportunity never presented itself, or things just didn’t feel right to pursue. The service had said the plumber should arrive at 3pm; shouldn’t be long.

Buzz! Buzz! The plumber had arrived. She opened the door to see a man in uniform. It’s a man. He’s the spitting image of John at the age of twenty. His jaw is square, has dark brown hair, and deep blue eyes that she could easily get lost in. Her heart started to beat a little faster. She caught herself staring at him, before she has time to talk he said, “I’m the plumber here to fix the refrigerator. You did say 3pm. I’m not late am I?”

“No, you’re right on time. Please come in. I’ll show you the way,” she said. Grace leads him through to the back where the kitchen is. “Here it is. It just seemed to stop with no warning. Hope you can fix it.”

“No problem. I’ll get started right away,” he said. She notices a patch on his chest with the name Jon written on it. This was too hard to believe. She remembered all the great times she and John had had together. He was a superb lover. There was never a time she was left wanting when they made love.

She decided to stick around. Maybe she could get to know the plumber on a social level with maybe things to grow more intimate later on. The plumber stood not more than an arm lengths distance away; she could smell Jon’s cologne. It had the unmistakable scent of sandalwood. Yum, sandalwood was one of her favorite scents. She admired his calloused hands, and the rippling muscles in his forearms. Even though he looked very strong, he handled the small pipes with amazing dexterity.

“It looks as if I’m going to need to do a little welding. Could you help me?”

Grace’s heart skipped a beat. That would mean she would have to get very close to him. “Sure, I’d be glad to help out.” Her pulse started to quicken. She hadn’t planned to get this close to him this quick. Jon motioned down, and she got down on her knees. It being such a tight, little place their hips touched each other.

“Here can you hold these pipes? Hold them still. I don’t want to burn you,” he said. He lit the blowtorch. The power of the torch sent out blue flame, and soon he had his solder ready to begin the process. After what seemed just like a little over a minute he shut of the torch. “Thank you very much for helping. You should join the plumbers union,” he said with a laugh. His smile was contagious. Her heartbeat pounded out of her chest. It was now or never. She leaned over and gave him a quick, soft kiss on the lips.

She opened her eyes to discover his smile. He looked straight into her eyes. He leaned toward her and planted a soft yet very passionate kiss. This time he didn’t release. He continued to press his wanting lips to hers, Grace returned his every advance. He took her head in both his strong, young hands and turned her head slightly to the side so he could get even closer. Soon their tongues played with each other. It was too tight a space to continue. They got up without unlocking their lips and they lay on the blue tiled kitchen floor.

He put his hand behind her head to gently lay her down. He went to unbutton her blouse, but she held his hand. They released their lips. Grace said, “Not quite yet. I want to take you in some more.” With that they began to kiss each other. After a little more tongue play John worked his way down to her ear lobe. She let out a small moan of pent up passion that had been waiting to be released. Soon the nibbles sent signals that she had not felt from a man in a long time. He let go of her lobes and continued to nibble down her neck. Again she felt that special signal to her lovebox.

Grace wanted to see more of Jon. She started to unbutton his shirt. Soon his soft tufts of chest hair could be seen. She flattened her hand and rubbed his chest. His hair felt so wonderful and soft; there is nothing like a man with chest hair. She rested her head over his heart. She could feel every beat on her cheek. While she took him in, he took each shoulder in his hands, massaging them gently. He could tell she carried all her tension there. She deserved a good massage. He lifted her up to a sitting position and then turned her around. He began to rub her shoulders in earnest. The sweet smell of her perfume was intoxicating; he had to get closer to its source. Moans of tension emanated from Grace’s lips. He knew he had found something she desired. What else might she desire?

Jon sniffed her hair; Grace could feel his warm breath. Mmm, it felt good to have someone so close to her again. What would he do next? He’s been on target with everything. She could feel his breath work it’s way behind her ear and then down to the nape of her neck. Memories of John flooded her thoughts. She felt the unmistakable touch of his tongue and she was suddenly back to the unbelievable present. Shivers of pleasure shot down her spine.

Jon looked down Grace’s partially open blouse; he could see each curvaceous breast heave with every breath. They looked so creamy and delicious. In one smooth movement he had his arms around her neck, and his hands at her buttons. He unbuttoned one. No reaction. He unbuttoned another; still no reaction. He got down to where her blouse was tucked into her pants; he gently started to tug at it. It pulled all the way out. Only two more buttons remained; he unfastened them.

Jon let her blouse open to reveal her white lace bra. Still kissing the side of her neck he reached over and tenderly put his hand inside her bra. Oh, how it felt to have a man touch her there. It had been so long. Grace wanted his hand all the way in, so she unfastened the front of her bra to release her breasts from their confines. He took both breasts in his hands cupping them in such a way that there was no more weight to pull her down. He took each nipple between his fingers and started to gently twirl them back and forth. She let out a moan. “Oh, yes,” she exclaimed, “I want you inside me. Please get inside me!”

Jon took her shirt completely off and lifted her up, and turned her toward him and started to remove her pants. Soon she was completely naked. After she pulled off his shirt she went for his pants next to remove them from his luscious body, but he held her back. Face to face he bent over her neck to massage her skin with his tongue. He slowly worked his way down. He reached her breast and took her left nipple into his mouth. She moaned, louder than she had that day. She took his head into her hands and pulled him closer to her, her scrumptious breast pushed flat. His hands at her waist he continued to suckle.

Grace’s other breast lacked attention and lay wanting. She gently pulled him over. He arrived at the other breast; another moan escaped her mouth. How good his warmth felt. He started to make circles with his tongue around her nipples getting further away, but before you knew it he started to work his way back; her nipples began to tighten. She arched her back and let out another moan.

Jon worked his tongue down her belly, Jon knelt, his face level with the soft hair between her legs. He could smell her sweet aroma and longed to taste her. He lowered his hand down to the back of her thighs and pulled himself closer. He licked around her patch to target in on her tight slit till he hit the bullseye. He poked his tongue out to taste her juices. He took his hand and gently parted her pussy lips. He lightly kissed on the inside of her lips all the way around. Jon then took his tongue and retraced his kisses. Oh how it felt to have his warm, wet tongue to touch her there.

Jon worked his tongue back up to the top of her slit and pulled her now loose lips apart. He plunged into her and found her most sensitive spot. As soon as he touched it with his tongue her body shook and she let out a little yelp. As he continued to massage this special spot the sensation inside of her continued to grow and grow till she couldn’t hold it in any longer. She arched her back and let out a howl of satisfaction. She had reached orgasm. “Please, please, I want you inside me,” she yelled.

Jon let her go, stood up, and proceeded to take the rest of his clothes off. As she watched his beautiful body appeared from its hiding place she took her hand down to her womanhood and began to massage herself. Mmm, was she wet. She had not been this wet in such a long time. She loved the feel of her juices inside her.

Jon lay down on the floor. He pulled her down with him with his hand. Her beautiful breasts dangled in front of him, turning him on even more. He reached up with his mouth to take a reddish pink nipple between his teeth as he gently pulled it down. It snapped back, her breasts jiggled like jelly. He grabbed his cock to carefully maneuver it toward her love canal. His mushroom head soon parted her lips to the side; she could feel the warmth of his member deep inside her. It felt so wonderful to her to have a man all the way inside of her.

Grace soon began to ride his pole up and down. Jon began to match her hip movements He wanted to make each thrust longer and longer. Not having ridden on top in so long she slowed down. Jon realized what happened, and without removing his cock, gently rolled over and laid her on her back. He spread her legs apart a little and continued his manly thrusts. They both begin to grunt in unison. Their bodies glistened with sweat. That unmistakable feeling started to come back into her body. Soon she arched her back and lifted her hips with his every thrust. She cried out “Oh yes, baby! I’m cumming!”

Jon stopped for a brief second then continued. Then a sudden warmth in her body sent her over the edge to her second orgasm. He continued to thrust with more seed having been shot inside her. Soon it leaked out her slit. Jon’s member could no longer hold its stiffness. He pulled out and lay on his side. Grace had always wondered what she tasted like. She moved down, took his cock in her hand, and started to lick her one of a kind lollipop. Yum, the taste of their two love juices together made for a delicious snack. The licking she gave him soon had his member back at attention.

She had always wanted it doggy style and now here was her chance. She bent down on all fours and waved her ass in the air. Jon didn’t need more than a second to get her drift. He got behind her and found her now swollen clit with his manhood. He easily went in. He pulled her hips toward him, and then pushed her away quickly. She could feel every ridge and vein along his member as it passed through her canal. His thrust got harder. His soft, hairy, balls began to make a slap noise against her ass. Her tits began to sway in time to his thrust; every so often they nearly slapped her in the face. Their sweat covered bodies slid quickly against each other.

Their grunts filled the room. She could feel another orgasm about to begin. Oh how she’d love to cum again! Oh yes, she could feel it about to come; she could no longer hold it in. As she screamed in pleasure she arched her back to lift her ass closer to Jon. The scream was all it took for Jon to cum. His hot jets of cum shot deep inside her. It felt so comforting to feel his seed inside her. Grace wanted to be next to him forever. She got up and led him to her bedroom where they snuggled and made love for the rest of the day and night. She had found her man; she would not be alone.

Grntmb
Grntmb
4 Followers