Forever and Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,605 Followers

****

We ended up going out for supper. Anna revealed that she'd been sent with money for that very purpose, which was slightly uncharacteristic of her. I fully would have expected her just to keep it. Still, it was kind of nice of her.

We didn't go anywhere too fancy since Anna insisted she hadn't brought along clothes suitable for anywhere we'd need to dress up for. At first I wondered if she simply hadn't planned that far ahead when she was packing, but afterward it occurred to me that she might have initially intended to keep the money for herself and only changed her mind later. There was no way of knowing, seeing as I doubted I'd get a straight answer out of her.

"Ryan?" she said as we were both perusing our menus.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think we look like we're a brother and sister?"

It was kind of a strange question, but to all appearances it might just have been something that crossed Anna's mind rather than something that concerned her.

"Does it matter?" I asked. "I mean, any of the people around might see different things. Some of them might be able to tell, others may not."

"I guess. But if they don't think we're siblings, then they might think we're a couple. Or something like that."

I looked at my sister, menu temporarily forgotten. It was hard to know if she was getting at something, or if she was just making weird conversation.

"Would that bother you?"

"Not really. I've hung out with other guys and people thought we were, you know, 'together.' I was more embarrassed by them than I would be by you."

"Careful, I think you're on the verge of giving me a compliment."

Anna shrugged. "I think I want french fries," she said, abandoning our conversation with remarkable abruptness.

"Fries come with most things."

"Yeah, but I just want fries."

"Well, that's an option. But let me ask you something. If I get a burger or something, are you going to try and sneak some of it."

Anna shook her head, but she hesitated just a second too long before doing so. I knew it annoyed her that I had long ago caught on to most of the games she liked to play. Maybe that was where her newest game had come from. Maybe it was just something to throw me off guard. I said nothing, but gave her a look that let her know I wasn't buying it.

"I might get hungrier once food gets here," she admitted.

"So you'll get a burger with your fries?" I prompted. "You don't have to eat it. Quite honestly, that's not my problem. Food going missing from my plate is."

She smiled guiltily, but it was the sort of admission that was calculated to cause feelings of forgiveness. She was an expert at looking innocent, even though 'innocent' wasn't a word I'd often use to describe her.

We ordered when our waitress came around again. We each went with a burger and fries, though we differed on actual types of burgers. I was pretty sure Anna made her order slightly different from more for the sake of appearances than because she cared what she got.

Anna went straight for her fries when our plates arrived. She did eat some of her burger too though, and I tried not to look too smug about it. I'd been relatively certain she didn't just want fries, and I'd been vindicated. Unfortunately my victory seemed to have annoyed my sister, whose eyes narrowed into revenge-mode. I waited to see if she'd try anything, but nothing was immediately forthcoming.

"Ryan?" she said eventually.

"Mmph?" I answered with my mouth partly full.

"What do you think of our waitress's boobs?"

I chewed the rest of my mouthful slowly, giving me a little more time to think.

"I dunno," I said. "I haven't really seen them properly."

"Yeah, but you can tell they're kinda big, right?"

"I suppose. That's hardly the only important factor though."

"Uh-huh. Okay, would you rather touch hers or mine?"

"You're playing dirty, Anna. Cut it out."

"What do you mean?"

Her face was all puppy dog eyes and wide, innocent smile. It was kind of irritating, especially when combined with what was undoubtedly a trick question.

"If I say yours, are you gonna call me a perv?"

"What else do you call a guy who wants to touch his sister's tits?"

I sighed and shook my head dramatically. We both knew what my answer was. At least, I was pretty sure Anna knew my answer was that I'd rather touch hers. If nothing else, I knew if I answered otherwise it would significantly reduce my chances of touching any boobs at all in the near future.

I decided to avoid the trap in the most childish way I could think of. I threw a french fry at her.

"Hey!"

Anna picked up my makeshift projectile and threw it right back. There were no parents around to stop it becoming a full-fledged mini-war. Or, more accurately, our parents weren't there to stop it. None of the other adults around seemed inclined to intervene. I was pretty sure a couple of them were just glad we weren't their kids.

Our giggling and french fry throwing were eventually interrupted by a discreet cough. I looked over to find out waitress standing there with an uncertain look on her face.

"Can I... get you anything else?" she asked, attempting to remain professional.

Anna and I looked at each other. Parents or not, we both felt that instinctive guilt at having been caught doing something we shouldn't have.

"Maybe just the bill," I said. "Sorry."

The waitress mumbled something that might have been an acceptance of my apology, but she mostly just seemed relieved that we weren't going to make a bigger scene. I started scooping fries back onto my plate for easier clean up while Anna dug into her purse.

"Dad gave me fifty for food," she said. "But I--"

"Give it to me," I said.

"But--"

"The waitress deserves a good tip, don't you think? She's gonna have to deal our mess. I don't trust you not to pocket everything you think you can get away with."

Anna pouted but handed over the cash. I was a little surprised that she hadn't lied and said she'd only gotten forty or something. I couldn't imagine she'd actually been given more than fifty. That was already more than necessary. However, it didn't surprise me in the least that dad had given her that much. That was just how their relationship was.

We left with significantly less money than we'd had, but hopefully the waitress had been bribed enough that she wouldn't be cursing us out the rest of the night.

As we got out the door, Anna took my hand and started swinging our arms a little as we walked to my car. She did it so smoothly I almost didn't register anything abnormal in the gesture. I couldn't remember us ever having held hands. I decided not to mention it, because for all I knew Anna wasn't really paying enough attention to realize what she was doing. Either that or she was messing with me, and if that was the case I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of bringing it up.

****

I had trouble sleeping that night. I wasn't sure why, though it was tempting to blame it on my sister. She kept shifting around on the couch and making just enough noise to draw my attention every time she did. That was the downside to small apartments, I supposed. I ignored the noises as best I could, but still had no success relinquishing consciousness.

At some point, further into the night than I liked, there was a knock on my bedroom door. It swung open before I had a chance to decide how to answer.

"I can't sleep on that couch," Anna said.

She was wearing a loose shirt and panties, not uncommon for her nighttime apparel. She looked at me as though expecting a fix for her problem.

"Well, I'm sure you made a valiant effort," I said.

"You think maybe we can share the bed?"

"Ha, you're such a perv."

Anna seemed confused. I'd only called her a perv because she'd been throwing the word around lately, but I wasn't sure if she realized that.

"What do you mean?"

"Trying to get in bed with me. I see how it is."

She belatedly figured out I was teasing, and I almost felt bad about it for a second. Almost. She obviously needed sleep as badly as I did at that point.

"You know I'd owe you," she said softly. "If you share with me."

"You would, huh? Well, maybe we can work something out."

At least I sort of understood this part of her game. Her 'owing' me was a good thing as far as I could tell.

I scooted over toward the far edge of my bed and pulled back the blanket for her. She climbed in without hesitation and helped me pull the covers back up around us.

"There's not gonna be that much room," I said as I bumped against her while we settled in. "I can't promise I won't accidentally touch you."

"You're a good brother. I'm sure you won't do anything too naughty."

That might have been an invitation to something, but it might also not have been. I wasn't really sure how to take it. I opted for cautiously rolling toward her and laying my arm across her, mid-way between her waist and hips. She didn't react.

"Good night, little sister," I said.

"Night," she whispered.

****

I woke up to my third blowjob from my sister. For a second I was completely confused, but there was no mistaking the feeling. Especially when I opened my eyes and raised my head to find Anna with her mouth around my cock.

At my movement, Anna looked up at me. She didn't stop bobbing her head as she did, and the effect was incredibly hot. Even though she was more or less properly clothed, seeing her face in that sexy, slightly submissive position got to me more than it should have.

"Morning," I said.

She didn't answer, not that I expected her to. I had to admit that she possessed the ability to dedicate herself to a task when she so chose.

Anna kept working me with her mouth until I came. Once again she swallowed it all. She didn't run off to the bathroom this time though, instead she just sat down cross-legged near the end of the bed. It was kind of an interesting pose, seeing as all she had on below the waist was her panties.

"Good morning," she said, finally responding to my earlier greeting.

"You're very good about keeping us even," I said.

"Well I don't want to owe you anything for too long. You might come up with some worse way for me to pay you back."

"You mean I could choose something else?"

"Sure. If you want to risk it."

Her lips curled in a faint smirk. She seemed to enjoy subtly reminding me that she was in charge, at least to some extent. If she decided sexy times were over, there wasn't much I could do about it.

"I suppose I could stick with the blowjobs. They are kind of nice."

"Only kind of?"

Anna crawled over to me and lay down beside me, settling her weight on my arm as she did. She rested her head on my shoulder and let out what sounded distinctly like a contented sigh.

"Okay, they're very nice. Extremely nice. You're an awesome sister for doing that sort of thing for me. Happy?"

"Mmm, I kind of am. Even if my brother's a perv."

"Yeah, too bad about that."

Unable to resist, I reached over with my free hand and gently squeezed one of her breasts. After a couple seconds I switched to the other. She showed no outward indication of having noticed.

Feeling bolder than I had previous times, I rolled partway over, careful not to disturb Anna's resting position. I took the bottom of her shirt between my thumb and finger and tugged on it. Ever so slowly I brought up and over her boobs. She still said nothing.

Her shirt got stuck between her body and my arm that she was lying on a couple times, but I finally got it high enough to expose her breasts. I had been pretty sure she hadn't been wearing a bra since it wouldn't have made sense to put one on for bed, and now my suspicion was confirmed. Her beautiful, round, nearly perfect breasts lay before me, causing me to freeze in indecision.

"What do you think we should have for breakfast?" Anna asked, startling me from my trance-like state.

"Um, I dunno. What do you want?"

I touched one of her breasts with the very tips of my fingers, sure she'd push me away at any moment. She'd let me get away with touching them before, but this seemed a little too much for her to accept.

"Cookies," she said.

"Cookies?" I repeated.

I traced one of my fingers over the smooth contours of her chest. I wanted so badly to cup her breasts in my hands, but I felt I needed to proceed delicately. Plus, one of my arms was still trapped beneath her.

"Crumbled up in a bowl with milk," she added with a soft giggle.

"That sounds like cereal."

Her breasts were so soft, and so warm, and so very much fun to play with. I was getting more comfortable with letting larger areas of my hand make contact, though I still held back from squeezing too much, or pinching one of her nipples. I couldn't risk anything that would startle her. There was no way of knowing what might cause the moment to end.

"It would be kinda like cereal. That's how I thought of it. I always wondered what it would taste like. Actually, I guess I pretty much know what it would taste like. Probably just like cookies, only soggy. And milky."

"That sounds right."

Anna's eyes were still closed. Maybe it helped her pretend everything was normal and innocent, and that her big brother wasn't fondling her naked chest. I wasn't sure why, but as we talked my eyes kept getting drawn to her lips. My gaze should have stayed firmly on her boobs, but for some reason it didn't.

I didn't know what possessed me, but the longer I watched her the more I felt the urge to kiss her. It was stupid in many, many ways, and yet I felt myself leaning in. She had no idea it was coming, there was no way she could have expected it. Perhaps she sensed that I was moving, but that was it. Her eyes opened half a second too late to do anything about it as my lips made soft, barely existent contact with hers.

By the time I pulled away, mere seconds later, I knew I'd fucked up. At least, I thought I had. I was sure there would be consequences. She couldn't possibly let this one slide. I couldn't tell if her expression was one of horror, or annoyance, or hate, or maybe even something worse than any of those.

Then, abruptly, her face masked over. It was as though something had changed in the time stream and the kiss had never happened.

"What about pancakes?" she asked. "I noticed you had a box of mix in the kitchen."

I sighed heavily, letting out the breath I'd been holding in my state of fear.

"We can try," I said. "I haven't been able to get them to come out half-decent yet."

"That's 'cause you're hopeless at cooking. If mom didn't keep sending you food you'd have to exist on take-out and frozen pizzas."

"That's not... completely true," I mumbled.

"No, but the generalization is close enough to the truth for my purposes."

Anna rolled away from me and stood up. She stretched, letting her shirt fall back down on its own instead of pulling it down, giving me a glorious few seconds of her half-naked beauty. I honestly wasn't sure when my baby sister had gotten so sexy. I was seeing facets of her this morning that I never could have imagined before.

Granted, most or all of that could simply be the fact that I'd seen her boobs. It wasn't very poetic or romantic, but it probably wasn't far from the truth either.

She left the room wearing only her shirt and panties, leaving me lying in bed mostly naked. I didn't really want to get up, but at the same time there was no telling what I'd miss if I didn't. That thought was enough motivation for me to drag myself to my feet and clothe myself to a semi-presentable level. I kept the boxers that Anna had pulled down when she was sucking my cock, and added a clean t-shirt.

After hitting the bathroom, I walked up behind my sister who was rummaging through the few cupboards and drawers I had. She had the box of pancake mix out, but not much else.

"Is it too much to ask for you to have measuring cups?" she asked.

"Yes. It is. Do I look like the sort of person who has measuring cups."

Anna gave me an annoyed sigh. "This is going to be difficult, isn't it?"

"Quite possibly. I believe I tried to warn you."

She tried to make it work anyway, mixing together what she hoped were correct ratios of pancake mix and water. I didn't try to help, since I knew there wasn't much I could even if she did accept such an offer. Mostly I stood behind her and ran my hands over her back and sides and arms. I could have grabbed her boobs, or even her butt, but I didn't feel the need, especially with the fate of breakfast hanging in the balance.

I had a counter-top grill that Anna thought would work for cooking the pancakes. She poured some of the batter into approximately pancake-sized blobs, then we waited.

"You almost seem like you know what you're doing," I said.

"It's not that hard. Have you seriously never watched mom do this?"

"I dunno. I can't say as I've ever though about it too much."

"Yeah, that's about what I figured."

Anna wasn't doing much more than standing around waiting for the pancakes to cook at this point. I took the opportunity to get even closer to her. I brought my hands around to her tummy, which consequently meant my cock was pressed against her butt. It wasn't hard yet, but that had the potential to change quickly.

I made sure she wasn't going to shove me away or anything before feeling up her breasts a little. Then I dropped one of my hands down to her panties.

"Hey!"

She tried to turn around, but I held her so she couldn't.

"Relax," I said. "I'm not allowed in your panties, right? So I won't go in them."

"Or remove them," she said.

"Or that. They stay on and my hands stay out."

"They better."

Anna tried to sound like she was serious, and that there'd be consequences if I disobeyed. I wasn't too worried. I knew for a fact she hadn't had a chance to masturbate since my blowjob this morning. The odds were good that she was hornier than I was.

I stayed true to my promise and kept my fingers outside my sister's panties. At first all I did was locate her slit through the material and smile as I felt her tense up. I really hoped she wouldn't tell me to stop, but I didn't think it would be an issue. After all, I was playing by her rules.

She flipped the pancakes as I ran a finger up and down between her pussy lips. Her hand trembled a little, but she did a good job of acting like I wasn't even there. She couldn't eliminate all of her reactions though. I could tell it was turning her on to have me rub her pussy that way.

As I continued running my finger over her pussy, I gradually applied more pressure. Her lips parted for me and allowed my finger, and the material of her panties that was between them, to slowly sink into her wet entrance. I was sure this constituted an extreme bending of the rules, but so far I was getting away with it.

"These ones are done," Anna said, an unmistakable quaver in her voice. "You want to eat while I cook the others?"

She carefully flipped the finished pancakes onto a plate, trying not to show how her hands were even less steady than before.

"No, I think I'll wait for you," I said.

Unfortunately, I could only get so far inside her with her panties in the way. She must have been regretting that even more than me by that point. Her facade of indifference was collapsing. Her fingers gripped the counter tightly and I heard what sounded very much like whimpering coming from her closed mouth. Her hips moved in time with my finger, desperately seeking more even though there was nothing else to be had.

It all finally caught up with her moments later as she came. She threw her head back, nearly catching me full in the face, and let out an uncontrolled hiss of pleasure punctuated by whispered swearing. She used her body to trap my hand between her pussy and the side of the counter even though I wouldn't have dared pull it away at that point. I wanted her to cum long and hard. It made it more likely that she'd want to keep messing around like we had been.

Xarth
Xarth
14,605 Followers