Forever and Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,722 Followers

"Really? What kind of girl would I be if I let my brother touch my pussy? Before I know it you'll be trying to convince me to have sex with you and--"

"Who said I was after your pussy? There's more than one option, you know."

Anna's eyes went wide for a second, then she grinned. I actually had been going for her pussy and was just messing with her a little. It was hard to say if she realized that or not.

"You're bad," she said. "I really shouldn't let you have that either."

"Why not? Some girls like it. Less chance of pregnancy too."

"That's not very convincing. I might almost think you're trying to take advantage of your baby sis."

Her hands went to my waist as she talked. Her dextrous little fingers undid my belt, then the front of my pants while I ran my hands over her legs. That still seemed like safe territory.

"How can I take advantage of you when you're making all the rules?" I asked.

"Rules can be broken. I do it all the time."

I was rapidly losing my train of thought. Anna's fingers closed around my cock and guided it out of my pants to where she had the freedom to stroke it. Once again I noted the hypocrisy of her actions, and once again it seemed terribly unwise to say so.

"So you're saying I could just break your rule and get in your panties anyway?" I asked.

"Only if you're prepared to deal with the consequences," she said. "Or you could be cooperative instead. You might prefer that."

"What does cooperating involve?"

"Mainly it involves not getting in the way or pissing me off."

I rolled my eyes for show even though I was actually kind of amused. My sister might have been more than a little arbitrary and mysterious at times, but occasionally she could be quite blunt.

She maintained her grip on my erection while scooting her butt closer to me until her skirt was brushing against me. She flipped the front of the skirt up and out of the way, then pressed her panty-covered pussy directly against my cock. She moved her hips a little and let her hand fall away. I groaned at the feeling of her panties against my naked shaft.

"See?" she said. "Not so bad, is it? And you don't even have to get my panties off."

"It does feel good," I admitted.

It wasn't enough to get me off, I was pretty sure of that, but it was still an incredible feeling. I couldn't help imagining what it would be like if Anna was naked and instead of just rubbing against me she actually let me inside her. The thought made me shiver. It was just so bad. She was still my sister after all.

I looked up from where she was grinding on my cock. Our eyes met briefly, then she bit her lip and gazed down while I kept watching her face. Yes, she was my sister, but obviously she was something else now too. Perhaps siblings weren't meant to have sex, but they also weren't meant to do whatever it was we were currently doing. It wasn't such a huge leap.

"I'm going to get in your panties one of these days," I said with an odd sense of certainty.

"You think so?" she said. "You sure you want to push your luck?"

"I don't think it'd be such a big risk. See, I kind of feel like you want me to try it and not let you stop me or anything. You want me to break your rule."

"If you say so."

Anna was only partly paying attention to me. Her eyes were beginning to take on a distant, unfocused look. She seemed to be more concerned with getting off on my cock than on any kind of conversation.

I grabbed her arms and pushed her off me onto her back. Her head landed on the arm of the couch and she struggled to sit back up as I positioned myself between her legs. It was just like I was preparing to have sex with her, except for a few minor details. I started thrusting and let my cock slide along her panties instead of inside her. It would have to do as a substitute.

"What are you... Ryan, let me up."

I wasn't holding her down exactly, but my body was above her and preventing her from escaping easily. The expression on her face suggested she was fine where she was. There was desire there, and a need for something that she wouldn't get if I stopped grinding on her.

"Is that really what you want me to do?" I asked.

She turned her head away from me and closed her eyes.

"No," she whispered.

I waited for her to turn her face back toward me, then kissed her. She responded hungrily and held my head with her hands so I couldn't pull away. Her hips rocked back in time with my movements, forcing her pussy against my cock even harder than it had been. She had given in to her lust and let it take over her need to be in control.

Once Anna really got into it, our pretend fucking started doing more for me. I realized it might actually make me cum after all if we kept it up. There was enough pressure and friction on my cock that it might partly make up for the fact that only part of it was getting any stimulation.

It was much more obvious that what we were doing was working for Anna. Not only did she grow increasingly enthusiastic with every passing moment, but the small noises she made in the back of her throat suggested she had very little vocal control left. She was in need of release, and it wasn't all that far away for her.

Suddenly she was cumming. She buried her face in my shoulder and let out a long, muffled moan. Her hips went crazy and made it very difficult for me to keep any kind of rhythm going in the face of her uncoordinated movements.

My sister's orgasm gave me a surge of arousal and drove me with increased determination. My muscles were protesting the amount of exertion I was putting them through, but I kept pushing them. It wasn't going to take much longer.

Anna came to my aid once she'd sufficiently recovered from her orgasm. Her hips resumed moving in stable, purposeful motions like they had been before, making things easier for me. It felt so much better when we worked together; she wanted me to cum, and that's just what she made me do.

With the position of our bodies, my cock was pointed toward my sister's breasts. Most of my cum landed somewhere between them and her pussy, soaking into her clothes where it landed. I kept grinding on her until the last of my semen shot out. It was making a pretty big mess on her, but she didn't seem to mind too much.

"See?" Anna said softly. "You didn't need my pussy after all."

I didn't respond. The effects of my recent burst of exercise were catching up with me and I just wanted to lie down. Anna squealed in protest as I nearly knocked her onto the floor in my pursuit of claiming the back half of the couch. Once I was settled I wrapped an arm around her waist to hold her to me. I was effectively spooning her, even though I was temporarily too drained to fully enjoy it.

"The couch isn't big enough for this," she said.

"We both fit, don't we?"

"Yeah, but if you let go I'll fall."

"No you won't. And it's not like the drop is far enough to do any damage."

"It might."

Anna pressed herself back against me, ostensibly as a precaution against falling off the front of the couch. I should have known she was just playing games again. It was silly to even entertain the idea that she was genuinely concerned about falling.

We lay there for a while, my arm around Anna and my mind wandering wherever it chose. It was kind of nice.

"Should we at least turn the TV on or something?" Anna asked.

"If you want to."

She shrugged and made no move to get up. There was silence for another few minutes before I came to a decision.

"I think I might be in love with you," I said.

There was a pause before Anna answered.

"You only think so? You don't know?"

"Well it's kind of tricky."

"So that's a no then."

"I dunno. Partly I just want to know how you feel about the idea."

Anna squirmed a little. In some ways, I preferred that the back of her head was to me and that we didn't have to have the conversation face to face.

"You're not supposed to be in love with me," she said.

"I know. Believe me, I'm well aware."

"And I'm not supposed to be in love with you either."

"I'm aware of that also."

"So what would that mean if we both were? Hypothetically."

"It'd be better than just one of us feeling that way, I suppose. Probably. Or maybe worse 'cause then it's harder to stop."

Anna pulled my arm away from her and rolled to face me. She gave me a quick kiss, then stood up.

"I need to go change," she said. "My clothes are all messy. Well, maybe just my shirt."

Not to mention her painfully transparent desire to change the subject.

"So you brought clothes with you?" I asked.

"Of course I did. I'm staying until Monday, remember?"

"Right. How silly of me not to realize you planned that far ahead."

****

Despite Anna's assurance that she had clothes of her own to change into, she instead 'borrowed' one of my shirts. It was too big for her, but it was kind of sexy somehow, like it gave me more of a claim over her or something. She said it was just because she hadn't planned on using more than one shirt a day and would have run out if she used hers instead. She evaded my question as to why she didn't tell me that in the first place.

We spent most of the rest of the evening watching Netflix and teasing each other. Anna made it very difficult to talk about anything serious, so I contented myself with feeling her up and trying to remove her clothes. She generally let me do as I pleased for a while, then found some excuse to get up a for a minute or two and straighten her clothes back out. The end was result was I couldn't discuss anything much with her, nor get her fully naked. It was fun, but mildly frustrating.

I got her topless at one point. She was lying on her back across my lap with her breasts staring directly up at me. She was doing her usual routine of pretending not to notice, or at least not to care, and directing her attention to the TV. I was busy running my fingers over her tummy and watching the faint red marks that appeared if I pressed too hard with my nails. I was pretty sure I wasn't scratching hard enough to hurt or she would have said something.

"Anna?" I said.

"Yeah?"

"You know how you keep saying I'm not allowed in your panties?"

"I only keep saying it 'cause you won't listen. You still think I'll give in if you keep trying."

"Mm-hm, that's exactly what I think. Because here's the thing; I've been thinking and this is kinda my apartment."

I traced my fingers up to her breasts and circled them slowly. Her nipples were hard and I kind of wanted to pinch them just to hear her yelp.

"Yeah, so?"

"So I should be able to make some rules if I want to. Like, I could say that if you stay the night, I can do whatever I want to you."

"No means no, big brother. You know that."

"That's the beauty of it, little sister. All you have to do is leave and I won't be able to do anything. I wouldn't be forcing you into anything."

"This is still sounding kinda rape-y. You should be careful about that sort of thing."

"You think so? Maybe I should drive you home then. Just to be on the safe side."

Anna shook her head and pushed my hands away. She stood up and grabbed her shirt off the floor.

"This conversation is dumb," she said as she pulled her shirt right way out.

"I'm just giving you fair warning."

I grabbed her shirt before she could put in on. She sighed and let me have it, then walked to the fridge still topless. I heard her rummaging in the freezer, followed by sounds of dishes and silverware. A couple minutes later she was back with bowls of ice cream. She handed one to me and kept the other for herself.

"Eat," she said. "Maybe your blood sugar's low. It would explain why you're being silly."

"You really don't understand how blood sugar works, do you?"

Anna ignored me so I gave up. At least the ice cream was good.

****

Anna stayed the night as I'd known she would. She insisted that the 'rule' I'd made was meaningless and that it didn't change anything. I didn't argue the point because I didn't have to. She had my ultimatum, what she chose to do with it was up to her.

We slept together in my bed. She wore panties and the shirt she'd borrowed from me. I couldn't help feeling like she would have gone naked if she wasn't still pretending she didn't want me to touch her pussy. She had no problem with me seeing any of the other parts of her body.

I just wore a pair of boxers. I hadn't felt like wearing a t-shirt or anything, and Anna had vetoed the idea anyway. She told me it would be too warm in bed if we both wore shirts. It was about the most ridiculous reasoning I'd ever heard, but her intentions were so obvious that it hardly mattered what her pretext was.

She lay facing away from me with me spooning her from behind. The only reason I wasn't up all night was that she gave me a blowjob right before bed. It let me remain calm enough to get some decent rest despite having my sexy little sister so close to me all night.

I didn't actually try anything until morning. To my mind, that gave Anna an extra chance to leave or at least get up before me if she really wanted to. I was confident any remaining resistance she gave me was an act, but at the same time there was no way to be a hundred percent certain.

Her shirt had gotten bunched up under her breasts during the night, leaving her tummy and lower back bare. I raised my head a little so I could see her face. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was slow and regular, which meant she was probably still asleep. That was perfect. It gave me the chance to wake her up the way I wanted to.

I nuzzled Anna's shoulder and gave it a soft kiss even though she probably wouldn't feel it. I placed my palm on her tummy, feeling the warmth of her skin. My pinky finger just barely brushed the top of her underwear. I moved my whole hand downward as gently as I could until I was able to slip my fingers beneath her panties.

Anna's breathing didn't change, but my heart rate had definitely sped up. I felt like I was doing something wrong and was about to be caught any second. Granted, that was more or less the case. The difference was that, assuming I wasn't wildly off-base, getting caught wouldn't be such a bad thing.

My fingers ventured farther into the forbidden zone as I remained alert for any sign of my sister waking. I felt my way over her pussy lips and, of course, the slit in between them. She wasn't wet enough at first for me to dare try and get a finger inside her, but as I rubbed back and forth over her soft, sensitive skin I began to feel that changing. I wondered just how wet I could get her before she woke up.

When it felt like she was ready, I pushed a fingertip between her lips and felt her body eagerly accept it. She was even wetter inside her pussy than outside and I was able to get most of my digit in. I started moving in and out in a slow, gentle rhythm; effectively finger-fucking my sister as she slept.

She did eventually wake up, as I'd known she would. There was only so long I could go before either I'd disturb her slumber, or she'd wake up naturally. Her body jerked as she awoke, no doubt in her momentary confusion as to what was happening. It wasn't a very big movement, and she went still again almost immediately, but it was enough for me.

"Good morning," I whispered into her ear.

I kissed Anna's shoulder again and kept fingering her pussy. She played possum for another moment or two, but it was no good. I knew she was awake, and she knew that I knew.

"It's very early in the day for you to be so bad," she said.

"I believe I did warn you this would happen."

"Doesn't mean you're absolved."

"Luckily I don't need to be absolved. Otherwise I might be worried."

I pushed a second finger inside her and made sure to keep my movements even gentler than before. She was tight, though not tight enough that I was worried about causing her any pain with only two fingers. Still, I really didn't want to fuck up now. Plus I didn't want to accidentally make her cum yet when the whole point was to get her too turned on for her to want to play her games. Going slow seemed a better choice all round.

Her hand moved down to cover mine. She didn't try to grab it, or stop me, or any of those things. She just kind of left it there while I fingered her.

"You molested your baby sister while she was asleep and unable to defend herself. That seems like it might need absolving."

"Only if it was unwanted attention."

Anna tilted her head to look back over her shoulder. I lifted my upper body enough that I could crane my neck and give her an awkward but heartfelt kiss.

"You're gonna be stuck with me, you know," she said.

"What do you mean?"

"If you put your penis in me. It'll just be you and me, forever and ever. No other girls. That'd be your choice permanently."

"Is that how it works?"

"In this case, yes."

I stroked Anna's clit with my thumb, making her gasp involuntarily. I smiled at the way I could make her react.

Forever and ever. That was what she'd said. It was a little daunting when she put it that way. It wasn't like I had any desire for other girls though, not when I was with her. That was basically the same choice so many people made all the time. Lots of them had to commit to someone. It didn't always work out, of course, but then how many of them would know their partner the way I knew my sister?

Besides, she was as good as telling me that she was prepared to commit to me. I wondered if all her games were just a way for her to hide the fact that she was scared about kind of decision I'd make.

"Does that mean I'm allowed in your pussy now?" I asked.

"It's kinda late to stop you. I'm just warning you. Like you did for me."

"That's decent of you."

I sat up and removed my hand from Anna's pussy. I pulled her panties down and off her feet, then moved right back to the same position I'd been in. My cock had been more or less settled before, even though it had been fully hard for a while. When I lay down again it poked insistently against my sister's butt. She pushed back and ground her ass into me. I couldn't help groaning at the sensation.

"Better not get the wrong hole," she said. "Then you'd really be in trouble."

"I'm already in trouble. Have been for a long, long time. I just didn't realize quite how much until recently."

My boxers were in the way and it took me a moment to slide them down my legs and kick them off. Once they were off, my cock was free to press against Anna's bare ass unimpeded. The feeling was amazing. I rocked my hips a bit and my erection naturally slipped between her cheeks. I would have been quite content just staying there for a while. It was so much better than rubbing on her panties like the day before.

"I'm pretty sure I just told you not to use that hole," Anna said. "Like, twenty seconds ago."

"Relax. I'm not gonna put it in your butt. Even if it does feel really nice."

"Shut up."

She pulled an arm up to cover her face. I caught a glimpse before she could hide from me and it almost seemed like she was blushing just from my off-hand compliment. She must have been in a more vulnerable state than I'd thought.

"Anna?" I said quietly.

"Mm-hm?"

"Have you ever had sex before?"

She hesitated, then shook her head.

"No," she whispered.

I reached around to her chin, gently pushing her arm away from her face in the process. I turned her head so I could give her another of the awkward kisses necessitated by our positions.

"Forever and ever, huh?"

"Yeah."

I guided my cock to her entrance, which seemed even wetter than before. She stuck her butt out and lifted her upper leg without any prompting, making the process easier for me. It occurred to me that maybe we should have been face to face for our first time, but it seemed kind of late to be worrying about that.

Xarth
Xarth
14,722 Followers