Forever and Fifteen Minutes

Story Info
Just fifteen more minutes...
1.3k words
3.77
12.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the clock and forced myself to get up. I had to leave in five minutes and I hadn't even started to get ready. I sat on the couch in my pajama's, contemplating the importance of my presence at the meeting I was expected to be at. I decided that I must go, and as I lumbered to the bathroom, I glanced over at the closed bedroom door. I guess that's why I had been waiting, waiting for my girl to come through that door and into my arms. I stood staring at the door until I decided to go in and watch her sleep for a few minutes. I carefully opened the door and crept into our bedroom, silently praying that I didn't wake her.

She was lying on her stomach with the blankets pushed over to the side, exposing her bare back and her long legs. Her right leg was bent slightly, causing her blue boyshorts to stretch slightly over her buttocks. Her dark hair was spread across her back, and the small ponytail she had in didn't keep the pieces from falling across her face. Her left arm was close to her, under her pillow, and her right hand made a loose fist next to her face, giving her a childlike aura as she slept. I just stood there and looked down at her sleeping, gazing at her in awe, wishing I were in the bed next to her. Finally I could stand it no longer, and I took my hand and gently moved a piece of her hair and kissed her forehead, lingering there for what seemed like forever. I felt her move, and when I pulled back I watched her eyes open slowly and look up at me. I kneeled down next to the bed and stroked her cheek as she woke up. "You leaving?" she asked.

"Yeah, as soon as I get ready," I replied.

"What time is it?"

"About 9:30."

She shot up and looked at me. "You're late!"

I laughed. "I know, I just can't get going. I was kinda waiting on you to wake up."

She smiled at me and wrapped her arm around my neck. "Mmm, I love you," she said, pulling me closer and kissing me.

"I love you too, my little angel. Kiss me again." She did as she was instructed and pulled me closer, indicating to me that she wanted me on the bed with her. I stood up and she scooted over, and then pulled me down to where she was lying. It was warm and I could smell her perfume on the sheets. We both turned and faced each other and kissed again, very soft and sensual.

"I gotta go, little girl, I'm already late," I said. She didn't speak, but rolled on top of me and straddled me. I looked up at her, my breath coming quicker as I looked at her sensual body. Her disheveled hair fell on her shoulders, the ponytail keeping it from all falling down in front of her. Her breasts looked very soft and supple, and her pink nipples were growing hard as the cold air hit them. She thrust her hips forward and tucked two thumbs under her low-riding boyshorts and winked at me.

"I know you want some of this," she said, giggling.

"Of course I do, my love, but you know I have to go," I replied, giggling even more. I sat up and pushed her back down on the bed and held her wrists above her head. I kissed her neck, licked her collarbone, then sucked gently between her breasts. I looked up at her and smiled as I made my way down her stomach, then quickly moved up to come face to face with her. "We'll save that for when I get home," I said, jumping off of her. Groaning, she put her arms around my stomach, hampering me from getting off the bed.

"Don't leave, just stay home with me," she said.

"But I'll be back in a few hours, love," I replied.

"I can't wait that long," she said, grabbing me and kissing me passionately. "It's our first morning together."

"Oh sweetheart," I said. "Every morning from now on is ours. I'm yours forever. Forever isn't long enough?"

"No its not, I just need fifteen more minutes. Forever and fifteen minutes."

I looked in her deep brown eyes and kissed her, knowing that I couldn't bear to leave her. "I have to go...I'll be back as soon as I can, you know that." I kissed her once more and got up off the bed and made my way to the bathroom.

As I started to step into the bathroom, I felt her small hand on my arm, and as I turned to look at her, she had me pinned against the wall, her tongue in my mouth and her hands roaming my body.

"Fifteen minutes..." she whispered as she opened my top and threw it to the floor. Her lips grazed across my shoulders and down my arms, stopping only to plant a wet kiss on me. She bent down on her knees in front of me and her small fingers pulled at the hem of my pants. In one swift motion she had them pulled down around my ankles, grinning up at me as she did so. She put her hands on my bare legs, running them up and down from my thigh to my calf. Her lips ran across my leg, slowly moving towards the inner part of my thigh, her tongue leading the way. When she finally reached her destination, I closed my eyes and prepared myself for her kiss...and then the phone rang.

She sat back on her knees and looked up at me. "You've got to be kidding," she said.

"Just hold on, it might be important," I said, running to find the phone. Unfortunately, I was too late and once I had picked up the phone nobody was there. "Well, if was important, they'll call back," I said. She walked out into the living room and sat on the couch and watched me. She had taken my pajama top and put it on, and she was leaning over the side of the couch sitting on her legs. I walked over to her and kissed her forehead and walked into the bathroom to get ready.

When I walked back out, she had taken my coat and bag and had everything ready for me. I walked out into the kitchen where she was and wrapped my arms around her, putting my head on her shoulder. "You know I don't want to go, but I have to. We've lived this long without each other, a few hours wont matter, will it?" I said.

"I guess not," she said, smiling. "Here," she said, handing me a brown paper bag. "I made lunch for you, my sweet." She proudly handed me the bag and as I took it I leaned in and kissed her on the cheek.

"What would I do without you?" I said.

"You'd make it to your meeting on time, that's what you'd do," she said laughing. "I'm sorry if I made you late. I just don't like being without you...I feel better when you're around."

"Aww honey," I said. "I'll call you when they give us a break, promise. And when I get home, I'll hold you forever."

"Sure you can't spare that extra fifteen minutes?"

"If I could, you know I would. Bye, my love."

"Bye bye," she said, kissing me.

As I got in my car, I knew immediately what she was feeling. I wanted to spend the whole day with her, just holding her and telling her I loved her. I hated to have to leave, but I knew I had to. I put the car in reverse and pulled out of the driveway, and as I looked towards our house, I saw her sitting on the sofa in front of the window, holding the curtains open and waving goodbye. I put the car in drive and pulled back into the driveway to give my angel her fifteen minutes.