Forever Bonded

Story Info
Man is abducted to carry the child of unknown creatures.
1.8k words
4.09
2.4k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Craggyva
Craggyva
22 Followers

It started out like any normal day. I woke up, ate breakfast and headed out for my morning jog through the woods. The light seemed odd that morning, a strange glow seeped eerily through the trees. As I got further into the woods, I had a strange feeling that I was being followed. I had encountered bears and cougars on my runs before and you could feel their presence.

This was different, it was like something else was stalking me. I started running faster and kept looking over my shoulder. I did not see anything but the feeling did not go away. I decided to cut off the path and wait to see if I was indeed being followed. I waited in between two large trees and watched the path hidden out of sight. I waited about ten minutes and no one appeared. I felt then it was all in my imagination and I headed back on the path.

Out of nowhere a bright light blinded me. I became disoriented and stumbled down the side of an embankment. I felt paralyzed and was struggling to breath. I started feeling as though I was floating into the air. The last thing I remember before passing out was the feeling of icy fingers running over my face.

I awoke in a dark room, my vision was blurry and there was an odd smell. I tried to move but my hands and legs were restrained. As I regained my vision I could see that my clothes had been removed. I was laying on some sort of bed, it was very soft. I was completely naked but I was quite comfortable. The room temperature was pleasant. The odd smell seemed to be some sort of perfume. I struggled to move to get a better look at my surroundings. I was not sure if this was a dream or had I been abducted by some weirdo in the mountains.

I laid there for awhile wondering what was my fate. I then felt an odd sensation on my cock. I could see that a there was some sort of pump full of a strange gel like substance attached to me. It was pumping and It felt like a fantastic blow job. I began to squirm with pleasure. It was the most intense feeling I had ever had. I came like I had never in my life, it just kept coming and coming. It was so intense that I blacked out again.

I awoke in a small room there was a bed, a sitting area and a small table. I was still naked but I was no longer restrained. There was door but it appeared to be some sort of a two way mirror. There were no windows and the lighting was dim. I started banging on the door yelling for somebody to tell me why I was here. I didn't know where the hell I was or what was going to happen to me. I sat down on the bed and stared at the door for what seemed like hours.

Suddenly the door opened, I leapt to my feet ready for a fight. In walked in a strange creature. It looked like a women but with some strange features. Her hair was jet black and as straight as straight can be. She had two breasts, a shapely figure. Her facial features were very exotic. She was wearing a long robe looking thing full of colors.

"Who are you and what am I doing here?" I demanded.

"Do not be afraid you are not going to be harmed," She said.

"Relax, you need to accept what is going to happen to you."

She moved closer to me and the odd smell from the first room became much stronger. It was intoxicating. She pushed me down on to the bed, she was very strong and I could not resist. Her smell was like a drug.

She opened her robe and revealed her naked body to me. It was beautiful, the color of her skin was a pale teal she had a patch of black hair on top of her gorgeous pussy. She climbed on top of me and pressed her pussy on my mouth. She began to grind herself on my face. The smell and taste were unlike anything I had ever experienced. It was like the sweetest candy ever created. Her juices flowed into my mouth and down my chin. I felt a strange sensation in my stomach it was warm like I had just taken a shot of some fine whiskey.

She started making strange noises and she moaned the sweetest sounding moan I had ever heard. I wanted to plunge my cock into the strange pussy more than anything I had ever wanted to do before. She let out a squeal and my mouth was flooded with her juices. She climbed off of me and put on her robe and left. I was laying there practically paralyzed rock hard with no way to relieve myself. My mouth was full of her sweet juices and I was still having that whiskey feeling.

A short time later the door opened again. This time there was a male looking creature that entered. I could not speak or move. He had the same facial features as the female but was a a little darker teal in color. He approached the bed and removed his robe. He had the largest looking cock I had ever seen. It was at least three feet long. I was panicking, what they hell is he going to do to me? I tried to move to fight him off but I couldn't. As he came closer I could see what appeared to a pussy below his enormous cock. I was completely confused and terrified.

He climbed on me and my cock slid deep in to this thing's pussy. I have to admit it felt great. It started moving up and down and could feel my cock grow. I needed to cum so badly I was ok with doing it here. His cock started moving like a snake. It grew and move towards my mouth. I tried to clamp my lips together, there was no way I was letting that into my mouth. It pushed its way between my lips and slowly slid down my throat. It pulsated in my mouth with every thrust of my cock in it's pussy. This went on for what seemed like forever. I came so hard at the same time this creature filled my mouth with it's seed. I again passed out.

I woke up later, I don't know how long it had been, time meant nothing to me anymore. This time I had on a robe, and there was food on the table for me. I was starved and devoured the food that had been left for me. I didn't care what it was. It was the best tasting thing I had ever eaten. I noticed my stomach was larger than it used to be. I am an avid runner and I have never had a belly. I thought I felt something move inside me. I was freaked out but a little bit melancholy at the same time. What the hell was going on?

The door opened and female creature entered the room.

"What is happing to me?" I asked.

She smiled and said, "I am part of an ancient species that has inhabited the Earth long before humans.

"We live underground and have evolved far beyond the humans. We have a complicated reproduction system that allows us to live longer lives by using hosts for our offspring."

"Prior to humans, we used other animals to act as hosts.

"Once humans came along you were a much better match for this process.

"Our males need to mix their sperm with that of their host and create a bonded seed.

"Blending the DNA from the host and our male creates a stronger, healthier offspring," she further explained.

I sat there listening to this creatures explanation, I was in total shock. But what she told me next blew my mind.

"I planted my egg inside you when I came in your mouth,"she said.

"My mate fertilized it with a mixture of your seed as well as his," she continued.

"You are now carrying our child and you are our bonded host."

"What do you mean?" I said in a panic.

"There is something living in me?"

"Yes, the child will be removed when ready and no harm will come to you," She told me.

I was in shock, I couldn't breath and I felt like I was going to throw up. She sensed I was in distress and moved over to comfort me. I smelt her scent again and immediately became calm and subdued. She dId not want me to be in distress to protect her child.

She removed my robe and her's and began to stroke my growing cock. She pushed me down and slid her pussy down on me. She felt great, she was so very wet and warm. She fucked me for what seemed like hours, the drug like effect of her scent kept me from exploding. She finally let me cum. This went on for awhile.

My stomach was getting very large, I could tell there was something living inside me. It was surprisingly a very pleasant experience. One day the female came to my room.

"It is almost time," she told me.

"What will happen to me after the child was removed?" I asked.

"You will return to your life and we will take you again when we are ready to reproduce," she said.

I woke up in the woods in my old clothes, I got up and looked around it was summer when I went out running and now it was fall. I was full of energy and I ran back to my house. I thought it was all a dream but time had passed. I went into my house and my stuff was all in boxes. I lived alone but my family lived near by. I called my dad and he was shocked to hear from me.

"Where the hell have you been?" He said.

"We were about to declare you dead!"

I could not tell him what happened or I would have been locked up in a mental hospital for sure.

"I don't know I hit my head in a fall in the woods and I can't remember," I said.

Nobody believes me and my family and friends treat me like I am a stranger. I heard people spreading rumors that I was on drugs and went on a bender. I did not know if I was crazy and imagined the whole thing, but the scar on my belly proved to me it was real.

I sit and wonder when I will get to return, I miss my bonded couple. Maybe it is part of the effect of hosting but I feel connected to them. I never got to see the child and often wonder if it looks like me at all. I often dream of the experience and hopefully I will return soon so that I can tell you all about it.

Craggyva
Craggyva
22 Followers