Forever Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her voice borderlines with a whisper, "No Isaac, not a dream. Very real. You are like me now."

My mouth is so dry, my stomach lurches as I try to straighten myself. We sit in the BMW again, and outside, I see the frat house, quiet in the darkness now. I reach up to adjust my glasses more firmly on the bridge of my nose and find them absent. I look in the distance again, finding it unclouded by my handicap. So sharp, I can even see where small flecks of paint are chipping off the house.

"You won't need your glasses now. You'll see even better than somebody with perfect vision."

"Why are we here?" I try to stretch, my muscles aching like I had taken some killer workout.

"To feed your hunger," she coos, looking at me one last time as she exits the car. I know I should follow. I must follow.

The chill in the night air paralyzes me. The hairs on my arm dance to its silent music, and my nose prickles with a plethora of aromas: gasoline, flowers, cheap beer and so many more.

Vanessa looks at me, "Can you smell her Isaac?"

I wonder who she means, and I inhale deeply again, this time almost overwhelmed by the cocktail of odors that assault me. Sensory overload.

She smiles her devilish smile at me, "It's okay, you have plenty of time to perfect that along with all your other nascent abilities."

"But what are we doing here?"

Her laughter is music, a glass chime singing on a gentle breeze, "We are hunting Isaac."

I let her lead me. She must have dressed me, and I find myself a bit disheveled. My shirt is untucked and my cape no longer around my shoulders. Her short black dress covers her sultry body now, but her high heeled boots seem to pass silently on the concrete walkway in front of me. I realize my steps are silent as well.

We slip inside the house, the last vestiges of the Halloween party littering the rooms. Banners dangingly crookedly, empty beer cans and paper plates, sleeping bodies on the floor and furniture. She mounts the stairway, and her long nails scrape without a sound along the wooden bannister as she glances furtively over her shoulder at me.

I am still lost, but when we reach the top of the stairs, I catch a familiar order mixed amidst all the others. A fragrance I recognize, but it takes a moment for it to register. Marnie. Her perfume, a provocative musk under layers of numerous other aromas that threaten to smother it.

"Yes Isaac," she whispers, or is her voice in my head? I follow her into a door she opens.

Two bodies lay tangled on a bed. One is well muscled, his bulging biceps wrapped over the other, Marnie. The sheets have slid partly from her, and one long naked leg hangs free, the top of one rounded breast visible as well. I watch Vanessa whisper something into the man's ear, and then he opens his eyes, looking at her. She helps him from the bed and leads him away, smiling at me as she pushes him into a corner. Her lips mouth the words, "Take her."

As I undress I hear the sound of rending flesh behind me, a sound before I might never have noticed. Followed by slurping, and a gutteral moan, then Vanessa's purr that already sounds familiar.

Slipping into the bed beside Marnie, I disturb her and she stirs, sleepily opening her eyes, expecting to see her hulking lover beside her. I see panic across those beautiful orbs, and I fix her with my gaze. "It's alright Marnie," I say, and she lays beneath me, transfixed, enthralled.

I descend to kiss her, finding her lips burning in comparison to Vanessa's, and something inside me growls, something hungry. I sense Vanessa is finished and watching me now. She speaks as I pull back, looking down at Marnie, her head tilted back, her eyes closed, her breathing fast with anticipation.

"You learn quickly," Vanessa says, and then kneels, pressing her own lips to Marnie's. I see their tongues touch, and her slender hand pushes the sheet back to wrap around Marnies generous breast. She rises and kisses me as well, the coppery taste of blood strong on her tongue.

"It will be hard for you Isaac, to show restraint. But try if you can, so that you can enjoy it. The first feeding only happens once."

She moves back and then I throw the sheets from Marnie's nakedness. I see goosebumps cover her dark skin, and I notice she has no tan lines, nor does she have any hair over her clitoris. If I was not so consumed by the hunger, I might take time to let my tongue probe her naked pussy, but I find it hard to contain myself. I thrust my dick deep inside her, finding her already wet and inviting.

Her back rises in a sharp arch from the bed and her eyes focus on me a moment before they roll back into her head. Is it my powers, or Vanessa's causing this I wonder as Marnie tilts her head back, bearing the flesh of her throat, pulling it so taught I can see the veins and arteries bulging with the pulse of blood through them. Her scent overwhelms me and I feel the prick of my fangs against my lips. I bear them, then plunge them deep into her waiting neck.

The flesh gives way like soft velvet, and her blood is hot lava erupting from a volcano. Her thoughts flood me, her fear, her desire, and her heart pounds like a bass drum, jolting my body like an earthquake. Her pussy is warm around me, and it contracts tighter as I drive my fangs deeper into her throat. A river of blood fills me, and her body convulses beneath me, her nails digging into my back. The pain is ecstasy.

"Yes," I hear Vanessa's voice.

I pound harder and deeper into Marnie, holding her close to me as I feel her grip on me loosen. Her heart throbs more faintly, it's rythm slowing as she grows limp in my arms. I feel myself cumming inside of her as for a few brief seconds her heart begins to beat so fast it is one continuous sound and then it is no more. Only silence, and only a corpse in my arms. I roll off, gasping for air, but finding no respite in breathing. I realize I haven't done it since I exited Vanessa's car. I glance over at Marnie, and she lays beside me, her face pale, her eyes clouded over, her lips parted as if she was about to speak before she died.

Vanessa covers my nakedness with her own body, pressing herself to me, looking deeply into my eyes. "She felt no pain, if that is what you are wondering."

I look at Marnie again, and Vanessa runs a hand over the dead girl's cheek lovingly. I feel no guilt, no remorse, only regret that it didn't last longer.

"Trick or treat Marnie," Vanessa says, followed by a wicked laugh.

"I was just wondering...why me?" I ask.

She holds my head in her hands, focusing on me, threatening to drown me in the icey depths of her eyes. "Because you are such an apt pupil Isaac. Because you understand. Because you were untainted."

I nod. "And that's it?"

"So many reasons, one day you'll understand. But I'll tell you honestly. What drew me to you first." Her trademark wicked smile fills her features.

"Yes?"

"Your name. Isaac," she says, as if she is tasting it. "A real name, a profound name, a wise name."

I can't help but laugh. "My name sucks."

She fakes a pout, "But I like it."

"Do I have to keep it?"

She shakes her head. "Immortality is a long time to live with a name you despise."

"Immortality?"

She smiles again, "Yes Isaac. You and I. Forever."

I nod. I glance back over at the body beside me, then the one slumped in the corner. "Forever Halloween?"

She throws her long dark hair back in a resounding laugh, "Yes Isaac, forever Halloween."

12