Forever Love Ch. 01

Story Info
They meet, but...
5k words
4.48
20.3k
23

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

<strong><em>Hey my lovelies!

This is the new story I've been working on... I know starting a new one before ending Silver Eyes can be difficult but this was a special request, a request I couldn't say no to... so I think I can overcome those difficulties and keep writing both of my stories...

Please don't forget to rate, vote and comment... because without them I'd be totally lost...

I want to thank Uriziel for his awesome help... yeah you're the best!!

Now I wont bore you with my yappings and let you read!

Enjoy!!!

Hugs

Maire</em></strong>

* * *

Lelam Cardon sighed as he gulped down the last mouthful of rich blood and looked at the woman in his arms writhing as her orgasm swept through her body. She was a pretty thing, standing maybe 4-5 inches shorter than him, blonde with baby blue eyes. She had a sinfully curvy body covered with the smoothest skin but he didn't care about any of those. The sole purpose of him bringing her to his apartment was to quench his thirst... as selfish as it may sound, one has to survive.

He pushed her away and got up to put his shirt on as she looked at him with half-dazed eyes.

"That was amazing..." she whispered extending her arm and grasped his, trying to pull him back to bed. He gently pried her fingers open and threw her dress at her. He didn't want her here even for a minute more.

"It is almost 7 in the morning. You should get dressed and leave." He said; irritation evident in his voice.

He turned to meet her gaze and she looked hurt. He groaned, rubbing his face with his palms. Huge waves of emotions were coming off from her: hurt, confusion, disbelief... he cursed under is breath and left the room. Human emotions were so difficult to deal with!

* * *

Marie Savel looked around the club she was in. Her favorite music was on and the whole place was up with the beats except herself. Lisa, her BFF had literally dragged her here, when all she wanted to do was get in her comfy PJs and sit down in front of the TV with a bucket full of ice-cream. Bloody Jeffery, how dare he cheat on her? After 4 years of being together, he'd gone fucking that whore Miranda!

"I didn't bring you here so you could mope over him again!! Common, get some alcohol in your system, let yourself loose!" Lisa cried out from beside her, bringing her back into the bar.

Yeah, she was right. But she'd loved him... Marie sighed. What was the use of bringing Lisa down with her? So she quaffed down the three tequila shots that had been standing there for the past fifteen or so minutes. After a while, she could feel it getting to her brain so she pulled Lisa from her seat and started towards the dance floor.

"That's more like it!" Lisa exclaimed as her body moved with the music. She wanted to forget everything, cheating boyfriends, heart-breaks... she just wanted to lose herself and dance.

Then next thing she remembered was some random dude's arms around Lisa.

"Let go of me..." she was trying to wrench herself out of his hold.

Marie didn't realize when her fingers curled into a fist and when it hit the guy square on his nose. She was short, tiny actually standing only at 5"2, that guy was a lot taller but her punches needed no height.

"What do you think you're doing?" he growled at her, inching towards her but she was not backing out.

"She told you to get your paws off her. I did what I had to do." She retorted back, squaring her shoulders and staring at his eyes.

"You bitch!" he yelled and lunged at her but instead, she felt herself being picked up and carried away.

"Put me down...!!" she yelled and twisted but the grasp around her waist was immovable. It was only after she was put down did she see the person who'd carried her. He was tall, so tall... more than a foot taller. He had shoulder length dark hair, she couldn't make out the color in the darkness but it was the way he smelled that caught her attention. She couldn't pin point the smell but it was so delicious, it made her want to run her tongue along his jaw and maybe all over his body... but no, he'd carried her out of the club against her will.

"What the fuck are you doing? Why did you bring me out here? Who do you think you are..." she continued screaming at him. How dare he come stop her from putting a thing or two into that asshole's head? And where was Lisa?

"This is my club Miss and I won't tolerate any sort of misbehaving here." he replied in a harsh tone. "And as for your friend, she's waiting over there in that cab."

How dare he? So what if it was his club?? He turned around to leave when she caught his arm and made him face her.

"I was not looking for trouble, that dude over there was. If you can't keep asses like them out of your club, better shut it down and stay home. All I did was defend my friend and if that is wrong, I don't see what could be right. But you had no right dragging me out here against my will!"

With that, she stormed away and got into the cab. Next time she went to a club, she would have to check out about the owners first. Damn she hated uptight people who thought they were the only ones who mattered.

Lisa was looking at her wide-eyed.

"Oh please, don't act like this is the first time I got into trouble..." she groaned, stretching her body. Her mind went back to the guy with his awesome smell... and damn he had strong arms!!

* * *

Lelam couldn't concentrate on the conversation he was having with his mother. All he could do was think about the brown-eyed girl from the previous night.

"Are you there Lelam..." her crisp but warm voice rang through the phone.

"Yes mother, I am here. What were you telling me?" what was wrong with his head??

"Terrence wanted to know if you're free this Saturday. We have a pack meeting and we need you there."

"Yes mother, I am free. Just tell me the time and I will be there." Yeah he had a weird life interwoven between Weres and Vampires. Long story cut short, his mother was a Were and his father was a Vampire. Confusing huh? But he remembered every detail, the down side of being a vampire; your memories never grew old.

He remembered everything as like it was yesterday, his mother and he'd been picking berries in the nearby forest. He never understood why she loved berries so much, he always thought they were too sour and father had warned them not to go near those forests but he tagged along anyways.

It was then, he heard a growl from behind the bushes and an animal sprung at his mother. He was little but he had punched that thing maybe once or twice. Still, the thing didn't back away. He wanted to pick his mother up and speed away but he was too small so instead, she picked him up and ran but she was too slow. The animal got to them and bit her.

He couldn't do anything, just sit there and feel what his mother was feeling... she was in pain, so much pain. His father had arrived within minutes and so had others who looked like the animal that bit his mother. One of them changed into a human and came over to look at her. He'd so wanted to kill that man but his father picked him up instead.

"She is the mother of my heir, how could you let a rogue loose?" His father literally roared.

"I am sorry but we were trying to capture him... we never thought there would be someone in the woods." The man crouching beside his mother replied with remorse in his voice. "The rogue bit her and now the change is inevitable..."

He felt something change inside his mother and he blurted something he never thought he would.

"That guy is mommy's mate..." everyone had looked at him wide eyed.

"You better take care of her through her changes..." his father said again. Lelam could feel that his father was beyond angry but was trying to control it. After that they'd left and he saw his mother only after 3 months. Father was less angry by then and he'd been correct. Terrence was indeed his mother's mate. And hence, Lelam was a vampire and his mother Lilliana was a Were.

Later, his father found his true mate and now was happily married to Eleonora and he had a half brother Irvin, who had caused so much trouble last night.

Last night... his mind went back to that feisty little thing. She was so tiny in comparison to him. He was 6"4 and weighed 230 lbs, most of which were muscles. She looked so fragile, almost breakable but something about her pulled at him. All he wanted to do was pin her up against a wall and have his way with her till she screamed out his name... just the thought of having her tiny body all to himself made his shaft throb painfully against his jeans. What was up with him? No girl ever had this effect on him; no girl was allowed to have this effect on him. He groaned and headed towards the bathroom. Maybe a blast of cold shower would calm him down.

In three hours, he was back at the club. He liked it here and well, it was his job to keep the place out of trouble. He was standing at the bar, looking around when a familiar scent caught his attention. He followed it only to find her dancing away at the dance floor. He stood at a distance and watched her. She had a short ruffled dress on which ended a little too soon. He had to fight the urge to carry her off into his office. The way her body moved, she was so little and yet she was curvy. There was a sweet smile on her face as she talked with her friends; he wanted to ravish those lips with his...

Someone called out to him from behind so he was more than thankful when he had to walk into the main office. Inside, there were three of his men and another man was on his knees in front of the desk.

"What is it?" he asked, trying to hide the irritation in his voice.

"He was found working for one of those non-coveners and he was conspiring against Philip."

Lelam cursed. He hated doing the dirty work but if someone was conspiring against his father and his coven, there was only one punishment.

"No, I can explain..." he was mumbling but Lelam's sharp talons slashed against his throat and his head landed next to his body. Thank god the place was soundproof else the whole neighborhood would have heard that scream.

He washed his hands and made his way upstairs. Rafael, one of his most trusted friends nodded at him and went off towards the office to clean up.

He looked for her but she was no where to be seen. He was scanning the crowd when he finally spotted her with a fledgling. His arms were around her and she was laughing at something he said. Lelam knew very well what the fledgling wanted and he also knew it was none of his business to interfere but his legs were already moving before he could think.

"What is going on here..." he said and the fledgling's head snapped up and as soon as he recognized Lelam, he scampered off.

Marie couldn't believe it. She was talking to this gorgeous guy and she was finally feeling like she was moving on when someone made him run away. Not like she was going to fuck him or anything, but a little flirting never hurt any one, did it?

She whirled around; ready to lash at whomever it was when his smell made it impossible to think correctly. He was there, standing so close to her. His face bore a look of confusion and anger at the same time. Was it weird that even such a dangerous look on his face turned her on so much? She didn't even know the guy and she was ready to do a lot of naughty stuff to him...

After the alcohol left her this morning, she was determined to return to this club. She wanted to confront him about why she was dragged out while that ass was still inside? But now he was in front of her and she couldn't utter a word. She involuntarily licked her lips, her mouth was suddenly feeling dry and her legs were turning into jello. She was about to brace herself against the wall when he pulled her towards his personal office upstairs.

He didn't know why he was doing this but this urge he had, he couldn't suppress it. Once inside, he pinned her against the door, looking into her eyes. He could sense how turned on she was. He could also sense a hint of fear but mostly her body craved for his. She licked her lips again and he lost it. He held her hair and smashed his lips against her. She whimpered against him, maybe because of his sudden move but he kept on kissing her. She tasted so sweet; he had to taste more so he dipped his tongue inside. Within moments, he could feel her kissing him back, her hands around his neck and her heat was pressed up against his thigh. He felt like he could get lost in her mouth. He pressed her delicate frame into his body, feeling every inch of her with his hands.

What was this girl doing to him? Why did she make him feel so wanton when during all these years he had successfully won over his emotions? He knew very well that there was no place for emotional fools in this world, especially in the Vampire world but this girl was getting under his skin.

His mouth moved to suck at her neck while his fingers toyed with her nipples. God, this man was amazing... all she could do was stand there, pressed up against the door and moan while he had his way with her.

"Oh god yes!" she moaned as his mouth latched on to one of her nipples, sucking and nipping at it. She thought she would die of pleasure when he let one of his hands slide beneath her thong and touched her slick folds. She never thought she'd do this, at a club with a man she didn't know at all, but here she was, acting like a total slut and loving each moment of it.

She felt him insert one of his fingers, she wanted to ride on it with all she had until she came but then someone rapped at the door.

"What the fuck..." he cursed as he slowly moved away from her while she adjusted her clothes and moved away from the door.

"What is it?" he growled as he stepped outside and closed the door behind him. She had no idea what to do, was she supposed to wait for him? Would he even come back? Should she forget that all this happened and just go home? She held herself as the passion faded away and uncertainty took over. Maybe she could wait for a few minutes, maybe he'd come back.

She stood by the door for what seemed like hours but he didn't show up. Yeah she'd acted like a slut and maybe he thought she was one. Why would she even think he'd come back? If that person hadn't knocked on the door, then maybe he'd just fuck her and leave her there... at least her dignity was saved. She didn't know why she felt so hurt. That man was a stranger and when strangers leave, it's not supposed to hurt. Still, it felt like a piece of her heart had been ripped out. She slowly opened the door and rushed downstairs. She didn't even care to tell her friends, all she wanted to do was get home.

When Lelam was done finalizing the deal, it was almost past three in the morning. All the time, he'd been thinking of her but this business deal was far more important to him. He knew she'd be long gone but still a part of him seemed to wish she would be in his office when he got there.

He hurried back and flung the door open but she was gone but her scent was still there, mixed with the smell of her arousal... what had taken over him? He didn't know but he knew it was better for both of them this way. He kept himself as far away as possible from attachments and she was a fragile human... he had many enemies and he didn't need any reason they could use against him. He took a large whiff of the air. This would be the last time he'd ever smell her again.

Marie felt so lost... why would her heart ache for that man when he didn't even care to come back? She wrapped her coat tightly against her as the chilly winter wind threatened to blow it away from her. The forecast had said it'd snow... a typical Chicago winter. For no reason, tears started flowing from her eyes. She'd never felt so rejected before, not even when Jeff cheated on her... she had to forget about this night, she had to forget about him.

She unlocked her door and flung her coat on a chair. She didn't even care about arranging her clothes. She kicked her shoes off into a corner and headed upstairs. After stripping off her dress, she got into the shower. Full blast of hot water hit her, washing away the chill but the pain inside her remained still. It was senseless, why would she feel so unwanted?? She hadn't felt this broken even when her boyfriend of four years had betrayed her then why would a stranger have such an effect on her? All she wanted to do was scream but instead, she sat down under the shower and hugged herself as the water washed away her silent tears.

* * *

"These non-coveners have become a huge problem... Especially in the past century or so, they've succeeded on gathering a lot of new vampires. I know we discuss about this in ever meeting but two days ago, one of Philip's most trusted men was found to be betraying us.... Isn't that right Lelam?" Terrence turned towards him with his question but Lelam's attention seemed to be someplace else.

"Lelam..." Lilliana touched his arm.

"Uh... yes mother..." he mumbled bringing his attention back to the room. They were seated around the Alpha's dining table. There were total of 12 people there, 9 Weres and 3 Vampires and all of them were looking at him with questioned expression on their faces.

"Yes Terrence, that is true." He replied. He remembered the vision he had very clearly. He hadn't been able to see the face but he had heard a few names being called. So he asked Rafael to keep an eye on all of them and the traitor had been one of them. It was one of the special gifts he had- vision dreams. He could see snippets of the future but only related to the things or people he'd touched. That was the reason all new members of the Council and the coven had to introduce themselves to him first and that was how he found out about the betrayal.

"We were lucky this time because that man was going to the Vampire Council meeting with Philip as his bodyguard and we all know Philip is one of the main links in the truce between the Weres and the Vampires." Terrence continued. "Had his plan succeeded we wouldn't only lose a valuable friend but also the reason we are living so peacefully."

There was a murmur of agreement around the table.

"So what do you want us to do?" Gabrielle, representative of another Vampire clan asked.

"We have to make sure, new comers should not be allowed near the leaders of the clans and also away from meetings such as this one. Until we find a better solution to this problem, that is all we can do without rising suspicion among the enemy."

"There is only one solution to this problem, and we all know it..." Antonio, another vampire leader said lazily. All of these meetings were fancy but if there was a permanent solution to this problem, a bloodbath would definitely be included.

"We know, Antonio..." Lelam said. "But keeping our existence a secret is the pressing issue. If we start a war, we may or may not win but it will certainly bring chaos among the humans."

"Aren't the rebels doing the same thing? They are threatening us that they will reveal themselves and that's the whole point of them going into reckless hunting!" Antonio was definitely irritated. "So, either way our secret will no longer remain a secret."

"The main thing to worry about is we do not know who else is involved... are the elders of the council in this as well?" one of the Weres put out another question.

"Sadly, we do not know..." Lelam hissed. He hated being uncertain. Even with his gift, he felt so helpless.

"Anyway, we have to be careful. We have to keep our eyes open if we are to save the ones we care about..." Terrence concluded and everybody else agreed.

12