Forever Love Forgotten Ch. 03

Story Info
Sex with SIL, MIL, wife's best friend, co-worker & neighbor.
9.3k words
3.89
16.6k
13
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George horny and drinking, touches, feels, fondles, and gropes his sexy sister-in-law and his MILF of a mother-in-law through their bathing suits while playing Marco Polo in the pool. The drunken and horny cad that George is, with his wife busy having babies and taking care of their children, she no longer gives him sex. If him having sex with his sister-in-law and his mother-in-law isn't enough, he has sex with his wife's best friend, her co-worker, and their next-door neighbor.

Continued from Chapter 02:

Whenever they stayed overnight, while his wife was sleeping, George walked around Mary's sister, Donna, and/or her mother, Carol, wearing his pajama bottoms and a T-shirt without wearing underwear. Deliberately flashing them, he knew that eventually his semi-erect prick would escape from his pee hole to make a surprise appearance. With them sexually teasing him by constantly and continually flashing him the tops of their abundant breasts and their long, line of cleavage, he didn't feel guilty about flashing them his naked prick.

When his cock finally made its surprise appearance, with his flaccid prick dangling out of his pajama pee hole or his erect dick sticking straight out as if pointing to them, he'd act as if he didn't know he was exposed. While Donna or Carol sat on the couch in the living room or on a chair in the kitchen, he'd stand in front of them while nonchalantly talking to them to give them a closer look of his exposed prick. Acting as if he wasn't aware that he was exposed, he routinely flashed his sister-in-law and/or his mother-in-law his naked dick.

Especially, whenever he was horny enough, returning the favor of them sexually teasing him, he not only allowed his sister-in-law to catch him naked numerous times but also, he allowed mother-in-law to catch him naked numerous times, too. Sometimes wearing oversized shorts with an extra wide leg without wearing underwear or wearing a bathing suit without a netting, making his flashes appear unintentional and acting if he didn't know he was exposed, he'd flash them his naked cock. Instead of telling him that he was exposed, clearly enjoying his exhibitionistic show, they stared before looking away and looking again.

In the way he'd love to finger their erect nipples with his fingertips, he'd love them to finger the head of his prick with their fingertips. In the way that he'd love to feel and fondle their big tits, he'd love them to fondle and stroke his erect prick. In the way that he'd love to suck their breasts, he'd love them to suck his cock. He'd love nothing more than to see his sister-in-law's and/or mother-in-law's big, naked tits. He'd love nothing more than to have sex with Donna and/or with Carol.

Hoping to sexually tease them and erotically entice them by exposing his cock in the way they exposed their breasts, he hoped they'd return the sexual flashing favor by showing him their naked breasts. Maybe, now that he flashed them his naked prick, he hoped they'd flash him their naked tits. Maybe, now that they saw his naked prick, they'd allow him to see their naked tits. Maybe, now that they saw his naked prick, in the way that he wanted to touch, fondle, and suck their naked tits, they'd want to touch, stroke, suck, and fuck his naked dick.

He couldn't count how many times he masturbated over having forbidden sex with his sister-in-law. He couldn't count how many times he masturbated over having forbidden sex with his mother-in-law. Now, with him flashing them his flaccid and erect prick and with them flashing him the tops of their breasts and their cleavage, chances were good that they'd be doing more than just flashing one another. Once he got them in the pool, while hoping they would too, he went one step further. Once he got them in the pool, he touched them and felt them through their bathing suits.

Hoping they'd return the sexual favor by touching and groping his naked prick, to tease them and entice them, while submerged beneath the pool water, he'd remove his cock from his bathing suit. He'd hump Donna's bathing suit, clad ass with his naked prick before humping Carol's bathing suit, clad ass with his exposed penis. As if a masher on a subway, while hoping they'd take the hint and wrap their fingers around him, he swam by them and/or pressed his nearly naked body up against them. Not stopping there, hoping they'd take the hint, he'd touch their hands with his exposed, stiff dick.

Taking their interest in staring at his naked prick as his invitation to see their naked bodies, when they didn't return the sexual favor by exposing themselves to him, he tried to see them naked. When he suspected his mother-in-law was changing in her bathing suit, in the way she burst open his bedroom door without knocking to deliver his laundry, he burst open her bedroom door without knocking in hopes of seeing her naked. In the way that she obvious saw all that she wanted to see of him, he saw most what he wanted to see of her.

"Oh, sorry, Mom. Sorry. I didn't know you were in here," he said slow to close her bedroom door while staring at her naked ass and the side of her naked breast. "I didn't see anything," he said with a dirty laugh while covering his eyes with his flayed fingered hand and staring at all that she was showing and all that he was seeing.

Another time, pretending he had to pee very badly, he walked in on his sister-in-law when she was taking a shower. With the shower door too steamy, all he could see was her shadowy, naked form. Between seeing his mother-in-law's naked ass and the side of her naked breast, and seeing the foggy impression of his naked sister-in-law, and both of them staring at his naked prick, he had plenty to masturbate over. Moreover, taking them staring at his naked cock as a good sign, he hoped it would only be a matter of time before he'd be having sex with them.

With them staying over to help with the kids, sleeping there, and taking showers, it would only be a matter of time before he saw them both topless and/or naked. With them always hanging out, drinking, talking dirty, and frolicking in the pool, they were seemingly as sexually interested in him as he was sexually interested in them. Hopefully, and sexually excitingly, it would only be a matter of time before they'd be having incestuous sex. Interestingly enough, with them two different women, in the way he'd love to fuck his sister-in-law, he'd love to make love to his mother-in-law.

Chapter 03:

The sexual games George played with Donna and Carol heighted his sexual interest in them. Taking two to play, one, forbidden, sexual thing led to another, forbidden, sexual thing. Whenever they were in the pool together, after they had a few drinks, he played Marco Polo with his kids, his sister-in-law, and his mother-in-law.

"Marco," said George while pretending to close his eyes.

"Polo," said Donna while swimming away from him in one direction.

"Polo," said Carol while swimming away from him in another direction while the kids meandered in the middle.

An innocent enough game yet, with his hands submerged beneath the water, the pool was the perfect place to touch and feel them where he shouldn't grope them without anyone knowing and without anyone seeing. With them wearing so very little, the pool was his ideal opportunity to touch, feel, caress, and fondle his sister-in-law and/or his mother-in-law. Making his touches appear accidental at first but when neither Donna or Carol stopped him, he groped them more. As much as he loved feeling his sister-in-law's tits and ass, he loved feeling his mother-in-law's tits and ass.

Taking a big chance that they'd tell Mary but well worth the risk, something his wife didn't know he was doing, he continued groping Donna's and Carol's tits and asses through their bathing suits. Expecting them to rebuff him, recoil, swim away, and/or slap his hand, when they didn't, he continued sexually assaulting them. A game that sexually excited him to play, they seemed to enjoy playing his touchy, feely, and groping game too. Seemingly, with all that they were showing, they wanted him to touch and feel them as much as he wanted to touch and feel them.

With his wife facing the other way while tending to another new baby, he enjoyed groping as much of Donna's and Carol's breasts as they allowed him to continue touching, feeling, and fondling their big tits. He especially enjoyed fingering their erect nipples through their bathing suits. After weeks with her submerged below the waterline, his sister-in-law allowed him to stick his horny hand down her bikini top. A glorious day, George felt Donna's naked tits while fingering her erect, naked nipples. He couldn't believe his sister-in-law allowed him to fondle her naked breasts while fingering her nipples.

Obviously, knowing how enamored he was with her big boobs, his wife's sister clearly wanted him to feel her big breasts as much as he wanted to feel her big tits. Obviously, with her seemingly horny too, she wanted to have forbidden sex with her brother-in-law as much as he wanted to have forbidden sex with his sister-in-law. While his wife was in the house napping with her children or tending to and/or breastfeeding her babies, he spent the entire summer in the pool with his sexy sister-in-law and/or his MILF of a mother-in-law while Mary rested.

"I love your big tits, Donna," said George saying something he should never say while doing things that he should never do. Still submerged in the pool and feeling his sister-in-law's breasts while fingering her nipples, he whispered his sexual lust in her ear. "You have such big nipples. I'd love to suck them. I wish we were alone," he said continuing to whisper his wanton desire in her ear. "I wish I could make out with you. I'd love to make love to you before fucking you," he said humping her bikini clad ass.

Making his sexual feelings known by making an extreme, sexual move to seduce his sexy sister-in-law, he pushed Donna up against the side of the pool. Wishing he could kiss her, French kiss her, and make out with her, but fearing his wife would catch him making out with her sister and/or his mother-in-law would see him making out with her daughter, he didn't kiss her. Instead, while rubbing his bathing suit clad prick against her, he continued stealthily fondling Donna's nearly, naked ass and her nearly, naked breasts while fingering her nipples beneath the water.

Wishing he could strip her naked, he wished he could make love to his wife's sister. He wished he could fuck Donna. Not stopping there, he'd love her to stroke his prick while sucking his prick. He'd love to cum in his sister-in-law's, pretty mouth while she stared up at him with her blue eyes and with his big prick in her mouth. He'd love to watch his cum dripping from her lips and chin. He'd love to watch her swallow his cum before shooting a second load of cum all over her pretty face, in her blonde hair, and across her big, naked breasts.

"I'd invite you back to my apartment to fuck but that would seem too much like a sordid, sexual affair," said Donna. "Bad enough that I'm allowing you to grope me, but I can't do that to my sister. A complete act of betrayal, I'd feel so guilty," she said with solemness. "If you don't mind, I'd like to continue sexually doing whatever we can at your house while my sister is sleeping or busy tending to one of her babies," said Donna. "Running the risk of being caught, this is such deliciously dangerous, fun game to play," she said with a dirty laugh.

# # #

With one not knowing what the other was doing, after a while, in the way that his sister-in-law allowed him to do, his mother-in-law allowed him to stick his horny hand down her bathing suit top, too. In the way that he touched, felt, groped, and fondled his sister-in-law's naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples, he touched, felt, groped, and fondled his mother-in-law's naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples too. His sexual fantasy come true, he couldn't believe that both his sister-in-law and his mother-in-law allowed him to have his incestuous, sexual way with their big, naked tits and nipples.

Glad that he had set the ball in motion by flashing them his cock, it was erotic fun to go from feeling Mary's big tits to feeling Donna's and Carol's big tits. Surprisingly or not surprisingly, like mother like daughters, both sisters had similar breasts. If it wasn't sexually exciting enough to feel his sister-in-law's tits, it was even more sexually exciting to feel his mother-in-law's big tits. Much like sister and sister, mother and daughter had similar breasts. Yet, even though all three sets of breasts felt nearly the same, it was so sexually exciting to go from one to the other.

"You have such big tits, Mom," he said whispering his sexually inappropriate lust for his mother-in-law in her ear in the way that he whispered his sexual lust for his sister-in-law her ear. "I love your big nipples," he said with his big, breast fetish unleashed. "I wish I could suck them. I wish I could bite them. I wish I could see them."

She laughed.

"With you feeling your mother-in-law's naked breasts while fingering my nipples, maybe you should call me Carol instead of Mom," she said giving him a sexy laugh. "It's enough that I'm allowing you to feel my naked breasts while allowing you to finger my erect nipples, but I'm not about to allow you to suck my nipples where anyone, especially my daughters, can see. Next, you'll be asking me to suck your cock," she said with a dirty laugh while giving him the eye.

'Interesting,' he thought. 'Does she mean to say that she'd allow me to suck her nipples if we were in the house and alone. In the way that I'd love to suck Donna's big tits, I'd love to suck Carol's big tits too,' thought George. 'Is she just teasing me about sucking my cock? In the way that I'd love to suck my mother-in-law's big tits, I'd love her to suck my erect cock.'

Since two can play that game, his sister-in-law and mother-in-law returned the sexual favor of him groping their tits and fingering their nipples by groping his cock and fingering the head of his stiff prick through his bathing suit. Again, after having a few drinks, with him submerged below the waterline, his sister-in-law stuck her horny hand inside of his bathing suit and wrapped her fingers around his hard, erect prick while fondling his erect dick. As if giving him an underwater hand job, she slowly stroked his erect cock.

"Oh, George, you have such a big dick," said Donna while whispering her sexual lust in his ear. "Is your cock hard for me," she asked while sexually teasing him? "I wish you could stick your big, hard prick in my willing mouth before sticking it in my warm, wet pussy. I'm so wet for you," said Donna sticking his other hand down her bikini bottom. He fingered her nipples with one hand and fingerfucked her pussy while rubbing her clit with his other hand. "I'd suck you dry after fucking you hard and fast," she said confessing all that she wanted to sexually do.

Unaware what her daughter was doing with her son-in-law, whenever alone with him, after some coaxing, his mother-in-law finally stuck her hand down his bathing suit too. She gently cupped his testicles in her motherly hand while groping the length of his stiff prick. Sexually teasing him, she fondled the head of his erect cock with her manicured fingertips. Again, as if giving him an underwater hand job too, she slowly stoked her son-in-law's erect dick while he fondled her big tits, fingered her nipples, squeezed her ass, and cupped her pussy through her bathing suit.

"You don't mind me touching you in this sexual way do you, George," asked Carol sexually teasing him? "It's been a while since I felt a hard cock in my hand," said his mother-in-law whispering her sexual lust in his ear. "I haven't felt a stiff prick since your father-in-law passed. Then, giving him the green light, she said what he hoped she'd say. "I so wish I could suck you. I so wish I could make love to you."

She gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"As long as I can sexually touch you, I don't mind you touching me in a sexual way," he said. "I'm glad you feel comfortable enough to sexually touch me," he said. "I like fingering your nipples, squeezing your ass, and cupping your pussy through your bathing suit. I wish I could lick your pussy while fingering your pussy before fucking you too."

Obviously feeling more sexually excited than she felt guilty, she paused as if rethinking what she was about to say.

"If we were alone," she said pausing as if embarrassed by what she was about to say. "I'd make love to you before blowing you." She slid a slow tongue across her red, full lips. "I'd definitely suck your cock. I'd even allow you to cum in my mouth," said Carol obviously sexually aroused with lust and horniness. "I only wish I could make out with you without anyone seeing us."

# # #

With both women sexually attracted to him, no secret there, as sexually aroused as he was horny, they were well aware of the sexual fixation he had with their big breasts. Whenever they were alone with him, sexually teasing him by flashing him their most of their big tits, driving him mad with horniness for them, they made the best use of their sexual opportunity. It would only be a matter of time before they'd be flashing him the entirety of their naked breasts. It would only be a matter of time before he'd be having sexual intercourse with not only his sister-in-law but also with his mother-in-law too.

While feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples through her bikini top, George stared up at his sister-in-law before staring down at her bikini clad breasts. With him staring at her nearly naked breasts as if he was a starving man, she obviously knew what he wanted. Taking two to have a sexual affair, she seemed as sexually aroused by the thought of flashing her brother-in-law her naked breasts as he was sexually excited by the thought of seeing his sister-in-law's naked breasts.

"Would you like to see my tits, George," asked Donna with a sexy smile and a naughty look?

Not having to twist his arm, she didn't have to ask him twice. He had been masturbating over imagining seeing her naked tits for years. Today was finally the day that his sexy sister-in-law was ready to flash him her naked breasts. Today was finally the day that he'd see Donna's big, naked tits. She looked around to make sure that her sister, Mary, wasn't around.

"Seriously? I'd love to see your tits, Donna," said George.

With the kids napping in their bedrooms, his wife busy with the baby, and his mother-in-law not there yet, before he could even respond, obvious eager to show him her tits, Donna removed her bikini top on the back patio. In the way that Mary was naked in the backyard so long ago, before they were married, her sister was topless now. Once she was topless, George touched, felt, fondled, and groped her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples and sucking her big tits.

After that first time showing him her naked breasts, whenever she was alone with him, his sister-in-law was happy to accommodate George's big, breast fetish. After that first time together, she not only continually showed him her naked tits but also allowed him to have his wicked, sexual way with her big, naked breasts. After he flashed her his naked prick and she flashed him her naked tits, whenever alone with him in his house, she felt his erect prick through his jeans while he fondled her naked breasts and sucked her nipples.

One forbidden, sexual step at a time, the incestuous flood gates were now open. With them both knowing what the other wanted, it would only be a matter of time before she'd be having sexual intercourse with him. Now that he had seen Donna's naked breasts, if only for comparison sake, he wanted to see Carol's naked tits, too. He wondered if his mother-in-law would be as willing to flash him her naked tits as his sister-in-law was willing to flash him her naked tits.