Forever M'Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Call Robin for me please Reginald. I must pass this news on to Mistress Black right away."

He rang his bell and Robin appeared. I wrote Reginald's news on a sheet of paper and sent him off to Mistress Black with all haste. Now I could afford to relax. "Reginald," I said after swigging the remainder of my brandy, "I'm exhausted. I've had little sleep," here I smiled at my Beloved, "and a busy day. I think I shall rest until dinner, if you'll excuse me?"

"Yes, Jane. Of course. Would you like Percy to escort you to your room?"

"Do not tempt me, Reginald. I would love Percy to escort me, but I need some rest." With that, I left.

"Annie," I called as soon as I opened the door. Bless the girl she was there immediately. "I want a long, hot bath and then tucking up in bed with a warm body just to hold. I am utterly exhausted. Oh please do find me a bottle of brandy to relax me in the bath." I slumped into the chair as she left.

Annie shook my shoulder to wake me I swear no more than two seconds later. "Your bath is ready, Jane."

I had to stand so she could undress me, that was difficult and my joints almost creaked. Soon I was soaking in a lovely warm bath with my dear maid massaging my head, neck and shoulders. I had my brandy in one hand, just sipping now and then. After many minutes of this luxury, Annie started to wash my body. When she soaped my breasts, she started fondling them gently but I smiled and shook my head. When was I ever too tired for fun? but I was now. Annie finished bathing me. She dried and powdered me and took me to bed, slipping her lovely soft body in next to mine. I slept with my arm around her.

Chapter 18 Bitter sweet

I don't know when Annie left the bed but she was fully dressed when she woke me, saying it was time to dress for dinner. She had my clothes laid out ready. I hate that triply accursed corset, I think it is a remnant of Torquemada's armoury. Annie dressed me brushed my hair and pinned it up before going to work on my face. I stood when she finished. She looked me up and down. "You look beautiful, Mistress. Go and see your Beloved. He is so handsome I could steal him from you."

"Saucy wench. Get out before I have you flogged." I gave her a quick hug and left feeling as beautiful as Annie said.

Dinner was a gay affair with Percy and the Bishop both regaling us with many amusing anecdotes. Diana seemed at once bubbling with energy, no doubt at the thought of a night of passion with Percy, and perhaps a little sad that she would have her night, and subsequent nights at my cost. No matter how I felt, I knew Diana needed to present an heir to Reginald and that that was one of the main reasons my Beloved was staying at Barton Court.

When dinner was complete and the men had finished their port and cigars, Percy and Reginald escorted me and Diana to our rooms. Reginald returned alone and Percy kissed me before Diana closed her bedroom door behind them. I could not sleep for the muffled sounds of their passion coming from the door, sobbing quietly into my pillow, but eventually they quieted and I drifted into oblivion only to be awakened by somebody getting into my bed. Then my Beloved's lips were on mine. "I have done my rights by Diana, now my precious Jane needs my loving."

It was not a night of unbridled passion, my Darling had been with Diana so was not ready quite yet. After kissing him thoroughly and being kissed in return, I went beneath the covers and took his beautiful cock into my mouth and tenderly coaxed him back to life. Then he spooned himself behind me and I received him into my pussy from the back. Such a sweet loving he gave me, he was constantly playing with my breasts as his cock slipped in and out of my cunt and I twisted my head to kiss him. He made me climax twice before the increasing urgency of his strokes told me he was close and feeling his spurts inside me pushed me into a slow, gentle climax of love. Percy was asleep, still holding a breast, before his cock shrank out of my body and I lay secure in his arms until morning.

His arms were still around me when I woke from a blissful sleep the next morning. I tinkled my little bell and was surprised when Faith answered.

"Faith, what are you doing here?" I whispered

"Forgive me Mistress Jane, but Annie is taking the laundry away and Eleanor has the chamber pots. What may I do for you?" All the time she was whispering, her eyes kept drifting to the form of my Beloved, still asleep beside me.

"Bring me a nice pot of tea, then, and tell Annie to attend me, but very quietly, when she returns. And now you can stop looking at Lord Percival." I smiled to show her I was not upset so she turned and left. It was Annie who brought the tea. I extricated myself from my Lover's arms without disturbing him and sipped at the tea Annie had poured while she washed and dressed me.

"Were you and Eleanor really otherwise engaged when I rang?"

She hung her head and apologised, "Not really, Mistress, begging your pardon. Faith wanted to see Lord Percy."

"Oh, Annie, I'm not upset. I would have wanted to do the same myself, if I were her. But you had better go; I think I hear Lord Percy stirring." Indeed, he was sitting up in bed, sheets hiding his privates, when Annie left discretely and I sat on the bed next to my Beloved and welcomed him to the day with an affectionate kiss. "Thank you for loving me last night, my Darling. Such a beautiful surprise."

"How could I leave my Beloved alone?" His hands caressed my face then my breasts.

"Oh, Percy, however much I want you right now, you must dress and sneak back to your lodgings."

"Must I, Lover mine?"

"Don't tempt me so, Percy. I want you so much."

Ignoring my pleas, he kissed me passionately, pulled me to the bed and flipped my skirts. My sigh, as he entered me, was of sheer pleasure at this stolen moment. He was eager that morning, yet still considerate. I did not climax but still felt so loved and happy that it did not matter. I gladly received his gift. We both lay there for a few minutes of tenderness before he jumped up and started to dress. I straightened my clothes and composed myself again. With another sweet kiss, he bade me good day and left. I went about my duties. Today was Saturday and tonight was the grand Ball. Cook excelled herself once more and the tables were piled high with many delicacies to please all palates. There was a string quintet with a pianist playing Bach and Beethoven and the other old master composers throughout the meal and, when all the tables were cleared away, they broke into a lively polka, signalling it was time to dance. Throughout the Ball, we only had to look up for a maid or page to be available to fetch whatever drink they wished. Annie was there, as were Eleanor and Faith, so Diana, Cynthia and I never lacked anything for more than a few seconds. And the girls got to go to the Ball.

Janice's creation for the night was a heavy red silk bodice with high neckline but moulding my breasts and tummy. The skirt was a deep navy overlaid with a pure white lace. The skirt material was light cotton, flared wide with many stiffened petticoats to keep it floating.

What a marvellous time I had. I danced with every man in the room, including the males of the sets of twins and got dizzy with the compliments. Diana was the same. Percy was always there when I had no more temporary partners. He dances superbly, so light on his feet and leading me so well, I thought I was dancing on air. He did not neglect the other ladies in the room, including the girl twins and Mrs Barnes' girls, thrilled with the excitement of their first Ball. He had several dances with Diana but he always returned to me. He was a nimble and energetic dancer and when one of Herr Strauss's liveliest waltzes was played, he was almost throwing me around, making my skirt fly out with every turn and spin. The Bishop's wife thought it far too risqué for decent society and tut-tutted for the rest of the evening but I really did not care. I had drunk a few glasses of champagne and was having more fun than I had ever known. The final dance was a slow waltz. Percy held me close and we danced around the floor just staring into each other's eyes.

The Ball was over, the servants were clearing the tables, the musicians were putting away their instruments and I was sad at the thought of losing my Lover tonight but when we reached our rooms, escorted as usual by Reginald and Percy, Diana graciously stepped aside, telling me she could not possibly part us tonight. We hugged and parted, she to her boudoir and me to mine almost dragging Percy in a most unladylike fashion.

He was as eager as I was but was frustrated with all the tiny buttons he had to open until I was naked before his exploring gaze. Now I faced the same frustration as I tackled his fastenings. Getting rid of that exasperating waistcoat, I ran my hands over his manly chest as I opened his shirt, feeling the crinkly hair and nipples hard against my palms but I bravely restrained myself, pulled the shirt from his cummerbund and trousers and pushed it off his shoulders. I quickly disposed of the cummerbund and stood almost entranced at the sight before me then forced myself to kneel so I could tackle the garment hiding away what I wanted to see and to touch and to kiss.

Finally, I had him naked in all his glory, looking like he had just stepped down from Valhalla, hands on hips and that magnificent cock sticking up and out as if reaching for the ceiling, now waving enticingly before my eyes. I succumbed to temptation, cupping his testicles in one hand and wrapping the other hand around the base of his cock, I kissed the jewel from the tip then welcomed him into my mouth, savouring his masculine taste as my tongue swirled around it. I was so excited by the whole evening spent with my love, my thighs were soaking and even though I was just sucking my Beloved's cock, I felt the internal sparks lighting off the little fires through my body. My Norse god was obviously fired up too because he was thrusting urgently in my mouth. The feel of his seed coating my tongue was the wind, which fanned my fires to white hot, increasing as I milked him of every drop he could spare.

He pulled me to my feet and kissed me. He was no stranger to the taste of himself and loved to suck my tongue into his mouth when I had just taken his deposit. We moved to the bed, stepping away from the clothing at our feet. He sat on the bed and gently pulled me across his lap. "I know what my Lady wants."

That bony hand of his caressed my arse cheeks, fingers seeking and probing each hole then the hand was removed and I waited breathless for that first sting. Oh quite the meanest of tricks he played on me when I was expecting that strike, he just lowered his hand and caressed me again. I got little warning when he struck for real, suddenly there was a crack and a stinging bum cheek, then another ten hard and fast all over my bottom. This is so exciting, I thought as his hand sought my pussy, found my clitoris and rubbed his finger from side to side, making me gasp. But he soon ended that little game and started giving my bottom the spanking I desired. I was squirming with the stinging blows and with the climax they were inducing until, with a groan of pure bliss, I collapsed across his lap, enervated.

When I regained my strength, I pushed him back onto the bed and straddled his groin. I opened my pussy lips and manipulated my pussy to make my juices drip onto his cock then I dropped down and guided his Lordly manhood inside my body. I moved up and down, letting that hard flesh penetrate me deeply, then I rolled my hips to touch new places deep inside. He saw my tits hanging above him, nipples erect and begging to be suckled. He suckled strongly, the sensations transferring via some magical ether to my pussy. His hand caressing my other breast and teasing at the nipple travelled the same route as I stoked up my fires with the lovely steel poker within me. Harder I thrust myself, harder I gyrated, I reached behind to fondle his balls when my tits were suddenly neglected as he grabbed my hips and forced himself into me, jerking to flood my pussy with the fire to finish me gloriously.

I rolled off and laid myself at his side. He held me gently and kissed me, softly as a butterfly's wing's touch on my lips. We were like that for many heavenly minutes but our kisses gained passion as our ardour was rekindled, he tried to get my whole mouth in his as if he were trying to devour me, then he started a grand tour of my body with his lips. He started at my forehead and licked the perspiration away before kissing each eyelid. My nose next and a brief, loving stop at my lips before moving on, the tip of his tongue running around the shell of my ear while he blew gently.

His feather light touches on my breasts and abdomen set a fluttering in my belly as his mouth continued its slow journey down my neck, bringing me out in shivering goose bumps. He gave me tiny little nibbles down the swell of my breast, pausing at my nipple briefly to give it a kiss then run his tongue all around it. Onwards to my navel which he circled at first well wide of the mark but closing in on the target. Now his hands on my thighs were gossamer-like as his tongue penetrated my navel, making me shiver again as the tip probed. His hands moved slowly up the insides of my thighs, not really touching, just disturbing the fine hairs. His mouth moved towards my hands and I desperately hoped they would meet in the middle.

He nibbled and licked my bush getting ever closer to my desire then his mouth made a detour and veered away to the bowl of my left hip which was gently licked before he passed on to my outer thigh. His tongue traced a line from there to my ankle and thence to my little toe, which he sucked into his mouth to be bathed with his tongue. Each toe in turn received the same gift and the big toe got extra attention before he switched feet and repeated in reverse the path up my right leg. Next he knelt between my spread legs, reached up to my shoulders and scratched with his blunt nails right down my breasts, briefly dragging on the nipples then passing on down my abdomen and into my bush but carefully avoided my screaming pussy. My Beloved moved my arms out to the side then, starting at my wrists, those fingernails dragged inside my elbows, through the hairs under my arms and down through that most ticklish area, causing me to squirm but he passed on quickly to my hip and round to my buttocks which he gripped and squeezed.

By now, he was kneeling low down between my knees. These he lifted on his elbows, which raised my pussy and spread me wide open. His head moved forward until the tip of his tongue just touched the bottom of my pussy and travelled up one lip, bypassed my clitoris, and back down the other lip then ran up and down my crack. I was bucking my hips trying to get something more than this teasing but he matched my moves and defeated my attempts. Ever so slowly, his tongue became more active and started passing between my lips and lapping the entrance to my pussy, just tasting me before snaking its way inside. I was melting as the tongue opened me up and he blew on the moist crack, cooling it briefly before his tongue plunged in deeply. He continued to lap my pussy lips, maintaining the tease by avoiding my clitoris until he finally made me jump by settling his mouth on my sensitive nub to bring me to a fierce climax.

Once I had recovered, I found my knees being pushed further back to his shoulders and, glory be, I revelled in the feel of his cock slipping easily into my pussy all the way. My Beloved was also now seeking release as he soon speeded up and plunged into my depths again and again. Then it rushed upon me like a huge wave, my whole body was flooded and I was only vaguely aware of his triumphant roar as he spent himself in my depths. We rested for a while before he started again by sliding down my body and settling between my legs once more, his mouth and tongue reigniting my internal fires. Until the early hours of the morning we made love, now slowly, now in violent passion until finally we slept exhausted.

But that night was the only one I had my Beloved all to myself. We agreed that most of his seed would go into Diana as her need was the greater, but when his duty was done he always came to my bed, sometimes to make sweet love, sometimes just to sleep. I was just happy to have my precious Percy with me.

And so the days slipped past. Barton Court was a happy place with everybody on friendly terms. The weather stayed fine with the sun shining brightly from clear blue skies. It was cold with any puddles frozen solid and a thick sheet of ice on the lake but we wrapped up and enjoyed walking or riding in the crisp air. My Percy taught me how to skate and spent more time picking me up off the ice but he made me persevere until I could clumsily make my way alone.

Boxing day dawned. Diana, Reginald and I personally distributed the Christmas boxes to all the staff to thank them for their services throughout the year. Reginald added five shillings to everybody's wages that week as thanks for their special efforts, especially for putting aside their distress to serve us so superbly. We left to get changed for the Hunt. I had never been to a Meet before so I was nervous as we all cantered down to the old village well. My horsemanship was not adequate for me to make any of those huge jumps over which my Percy's great charger from the Barton stables soared, so I joined the ladies as we followed more sedately in their wake. The foxes won the day, all three of them defeating the hounds but that was a minor disappointment, we had all enjoyed the chase.

For those less able or less enamoured with outdoor pursuits, Barton Court ensured they lacked for nothing. The Library was a quiet place and the sanctuary frequently had one or two guests either reading or just resting in quiet contemplation. A page was permanently stationed there, should the occupants desire anything, as was a maid or page available in every room. There was often a game of whist or canasta, friendly but competitive, being played in the Drawing Room and the men gravitated to the Billiards Room with minor wagers adding to their enjoyment.

The unhappy start to our guests' stay faded away. Barton Court was a happy place. Moreover, I was with my Beloved.

Chapter 19 Births and deaths

On New Year's Eve, my bleeding started exactly on time. Diana's did not. "Oh Jane, dare I hope?" she wondered when the next two days still left her bloodless. It transpired that she was indeed carrying a child, to her great joy. During Diana's pregnancy, I found myself more and more assuming her duties. I retained my good relationships with Mistress Black and Master Johnstone and Barton Court continued to function perfectly. Percy stayed on for a further two weeks after the other guests left and Diana felt certain she was carrying a child so Percy could now devote his attentions to me. Diana and Annie both comforted my distress when my Beloved had to return to Tradiscombe. He came back to Barton Court for one week when Diana was showing a definite thickening of her waist then I never saw him until Peter was born. The child made his way into the adventure of life in due course and Diana joyously presented Reginald with his first-born and heir. Reginald was captivated by the baby immediately and became utterly devoted both to Peter and his mother. Percy was his Godfather and I was his Godmother at the Christening.

After the baby was baptised, Percy presented me with a beautiful ring: a huge diamond beset around with a halo of sapphires and our betrothal was made public. I don't know if the Tradiscombe estates suffered as he spent much of his time travelling back and forth between there and Barton Court. On the first day of December, just over one year later, I was wedded to Percy in the private chapel at Tradiscombe by Bishop Gordon Cruikshank, who had spent that Christmas at Barton Court.