Forever M'Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
merf68
merf68
316 Followers

"Yes, M'Lady," we said in unison and continued our task, with me making sure my offending nail did not hurt her again. When M'Lady was quite dry, we had to powder her everywhere then we returned to M'Lady's bedchamber. We had to dress our Mistress in a foundation garment, which seemed cruelly tight and then over all, we helped her into a beautiful gown. I had the task of brushing her long dark tresses but I was cautioned by Faith to be very careful not to tug on the snags.

Meanwhile Faith was powdering M'Lady's face and applying very delicate colouring to enhance her cheeks. Faith then showed me how to pile M'Lady's hair onto the top of her head and pin it there. When we were quite finished, M'Lady looked so beautiful. She seemed to glide elegantly out of her apartments, leaving Faith and me alone. "Time for our bath," said my companion with a smile. "We must always bathe after M'Lady."

We returned to the bathroom where Faith added some hot water to the tub and stepped into the water. I bathed her then she made me get into the tub and I was scrubbed for the second time that day. When we were bathed, dried and dressed, we collected M'Lady's soiled clothes and Faith led me out of the apartment. She found Master Johnstone whom she told that our Mistress had finished bathing. We then had to take M'Lady's clothes to the laundry room and collect yesterday's washing, including Faith's own uniform which she changed every day.

We returned to our room to find the Seamstress waiting patiently. Again, I had to strip as she took all my measurements with her tape measure. "I'll bring your first set in the morning." She informed me before scurrying off to her tasks. Four strong youths arrived and took away the bathtub then we made ourselves busy tidying up the apartment. Faith then showed me how to clip and file my fingernails so they would not cause any more problems, and instructed me to be sure always to keep them short and smooth.

My friend showed me how to tie and pin my hair, although our hair was not so intricately coifed as our Mistress required of her own. She then sat me down and gave me a lecture on my duties: how M'Lady might want to use me and how to cater for M'Lord's peculiar demands. I would be expected to spank his bottom, much as M'Lady had spanked mine. Sometimes I would have to strap him to his bed and whip him, very hard. I would be required to suck his cock when he so desired and he would want to fuck me in my cunt and my arse.

"That will hurt," she told me, "but you must not complain, however he wants to have his way with you. Make sure your back passage is clean - I will show how to do that - and it will need greasing. You should do this before you go to him because you will not get a chance to do so later. Even though it will hurt for the first few times he does that, you will find that you will enjoy him fucking you there. I know I enjoy it and often I have a climax. However, Jane, you must always remember that your pleasure is not the object, only theirs, our Master and Mistress. Sometimes you will have to sleep with him or her. You will always be unclothed when you do so and may be woken up during the night to give service, as they require. Another thing, Lord Barton has very bad breath but you must never show any revulsion when he wants to kiss you. You must ignore the unpleasantness.

"I'm not trying to frighten you," she continued, "just make you aware of your duties. To speak the truth, this is a good position: much better than working in the stillroom or anywhere else 'downstairs'. You will frequently have to deal with the senior members of staff as you relay M'Lady's messages and instructions, so you can, you should, walk proudly through the house as befits your new position. You should not have any more dealings with your old friends downstairs, which is why I have not seen you for two years.

"During the day, our Mistress will take her meals here in her apartment: it will be your duty to collect her food from the Cook and serve her. Most evenings, however, she will dine with Lord Barton and you will often be present to attend to her needs. Ignore the serving staff, even though they may tease you. Mr Johnstone is in charge of them and he has a keen eye for any misbehaviour on their part. His beatings for their infractions are much worse than any that Mistress Sharp administered.

"Well," Faith said, finishing her lecture, "that is how your life will be from now on. In two weeks, I will be taking up a new position as Lady Cynthia Smythe-Jones' maid, I am very excited about that, and you will take my place here. I am sure you will do well." With that, she hugged and kissed me. Now let us get your back passage clean for I'm certain Lord Barton will call for you as soon as he learns you are a maiden."

"It is called an enema," my friend informed me, "and you really need to do this every day after you have moved your bowels, because you never know when M'Lord may want you and he usually has you sucking his cock right afterwards." With that, she produced a fierce-looking metal contraption, which had a large plunger on one end and a narrow metal tube, bent in an 'L' shape, at the other. She showed me how to fill that plunger with warm water and a special soap. I had to lay on the floor, on my side with my knees pulled up. Faith greased my arse and pushed her finger inside a short way, and then she carefully pushed the little tube into my arse and started depressing the plunger.

My belly was swelling and I felt very full as she continued to pump more water into me. She made me wait and told me to endure the cramps, which soon started. I had to hold it all inside me for ages before she let me evacuate the smelly mess and then she did it again, and a third time and by then the water passing from me into the pail was clean.

When I was dressed again, Faith took me to the kitchen where we were given our meals. We ate quickly in case M'Lady came back earlier than expected.

Chapter 2 Entertaining M'Lord and M'Lady

In fact, it was more than two hours before M'Lady returned to her chambers. It's not my place to say so, but she seemed a bit tipsy, from the wine at dinner, I assumed.

"Take Jane to Lord Barton then return to me immediately," my companion was instructed. I quickly returned to our room and made sure my arse was well greased then followed Faith along the corridor with my tummy churning. What would my Master be like? What would he require of me?

"If you please, Sir, this is Jane, Lady Diana's new maidservant."

Lord Barton dismissed her and turned his attention to me. He was not a big man, smaller than I was, and he was quite portly. He was perspiring heavily and seemed more in his cups than had been M'Lady. "Don't just stand there, gel, undress then undress me," he instructed.

Once again, I stripped and followed M'Lord to his bedchamber. As I was removing his clothes I realised that Faith was correct: he had very bad breath and I almost gagged from the stench. "So you are still a virgin?"

"Yes, M'Lord, I have lain with no man."

He was fondling me as I undressed him, gently caressing my breasts and gripping my buttocks, his fingers probing my private parts, front and back. "Nice tits, gel, nice arse too." When he was naked, he lay back on the bed and I was instructed to suck his cock. I forced myself to take his limp member into my mouth as he held my head. Before too long, as I continued to service him, his cock grew and hardened and soon he was trying to force my head further onto his flesh until it was trying to push into my throat.

He pulled back and I saw, for the first time, a fully rampant male member. Surely, it was too big to enter my body, I thought, it will split me apart. I was more than a little fearful when he had me lay on the bed with my legs apart. He knelt between my legs and I felt his cock probing at my cunt and pushing its way inside me. M'Lord gripped my hips and thrust himself forward. I think it was fortunate that I had moistened his cock with my mouth, because I was quite dry down there but he did not care. He just pushed into me until he came to my barrier then moved slowly in and out. That gave me feelings similar to those M'Lady had given me and I felt my body reacting by flooding my pussy with liquid. This helped a lot but, when he thrust himself savagely past my barrier, I felt a sharp pain that made me squeal aloud. M'Lord ignored that, building up a rhythm of pushing in and out, as my pussy tried to adapt to this invasion.

As he continued to drive into me, my body took over and I felt that nice warm feeling my Mistress had given me. His thrusts became more and more urgent and he was grunting with each push until suddenly he rammed his cock all the way into me and I felt a throbbing and his seed pumping into me. This made me almost faint with the pleasure I felt and I experienced an empty feeling as his softening cock withdrew.

I was made to take that cock into my mouth again. It was covered in my blood and I could taste my own juices and his seed. I must admit to enjoying that. After several minutes, the flesh in my mouth grew back to full size and he was trying to force it down my throat, with only limited success as it made me gag, but M'Lord persevered until I felt my throat being forced open by his cock.

I was just becoming accustomed to this assault when he pulled out. "In that drawer, gel, find the paddle. Get it and sit there." M'Lord indicated a solid upright chair. I retrieved the paddle and sat as instructed. M'Lord bent over my lap and I was told to spank him. My first stroke was tentative as I was not sure just what he wanted. "Spank me like you mean it!" I was told, so I started spanking much harder until he was squirming on my lap but I was instructed to continue. His bottom was very red and looked sore by the time he had experienced enough. I was then thrown back onto the bed and he fucked me again, roughly. He had made me bring the paddle with me and I had to use it as he fucked in and out. It was quite difficult for me to concentrate on my task as once again, my body was overcome with another climax and his seed flooded my pussy again. He flopped out of my pussy, rolled over, apparently exhausted, and dismissed me to return to my Mistress.

As I dressed, he pulled on the cord on the wall behind his bed and, while I was still half-naked, Johnstone entered the bedchamber. "You rang, M'Lord?" he said, ignoring me. I hurried out of there and walked back to M'Lady's chambers, trying to let myself in without disturbing my Mistress, but she must have heard me and called for me to attend her.

She was on her bed with Faith, both of them naked and Faith's face was very wet as she looked up from her position at M'Lady's cunt. "Did my husband fuck you?" she demanded.

"Yes, M'Lady, he did that twice."

"Strip and onto the bed with you, Jane. Faith, clean out her cunt. I don't want to taste him at all." Again, I found myself with my legs spread and Faith ministering to me, giving me more of those lovely feelings through my body. It was helped by my Mistress playing with my breasts, pinching my nipples and taking them between her teeth, all the time requiring me to tell her all about my evening. I felt Faith's tongue penetrating me, seeking out all my Master's deposits. She was everywhere, even pushing her tongue into my arse, which was curiously delightful.

When I got to the part where I had to clean him after he had fucked me, I told M'Lady that I tasted my own blood on him. "Did you like that taste?" she asked.

"Yes M'Lady, I think I did.

It was not too long before M'Lady changed her place. I was still in the same position with Faith between my legs but now my Mistress was kneeling over my face and she sat down and smothered my mouth with her pussy. She tasted delicious and I needed no orders to start servicing her with my tongue and lips. I was in heaven with my friend servicing me as I was doing the same to M'Lady. For more than an hour we all played together on M'Lady's bed, giving each other many climaxes.

At one stage, M'Lady had me on my back with legs spread as much as possible while she pushed a finger up my slick pussy. A second finger was introduced and the two fingers moving inside me found sensitive spots which had never been touched before. Faith was told to play with my clitoris which made me gush more. The third finger hurt at first but it was a nice pain which faded slowly and soon felt wonderful as they all moved in and out, giving me another climax. Then we two girls spent the next hour just pleasuring our Mistress with our mouths and hands before she finally ordered us to towel her down and dress her for bed. We then left for our own bed spooned together with my hand resting gently on the huge swell of Faith's breast.

Chapter 3 Faith's last night

The next two weeks seemed to fly past. Faith showed me all I needed to know about my new position. It was mainly to keep M'Lady's apartments clean and tidy, carry messages to the Housekeeper or Butler, ensure M'Lady's clothing was properly washed and pressed, dress her as required, bathe her ... all those little tasks occupied much of my time. And, of course, to be on hand to meet any of M'Lady's requirements and frequently that meant satisfying and abating her passions. M'Lady seemed almost insatiable, demanding that one or both of her maids service her at any time, day or night. Truth be told, we both enjoyed that side of our life and even liked to have our own pleasures once M'Lady dismissed us for the night. Lord Barton sent for me three more times in that period and fucked my arse each time. Faith was correct, I did learn to enjoy having my back passage fucked and being clean inside myself made the task of sucking his cock afterwards less unpleasant. Because M'Lady did not like the taste of her husband in my arse and pussy, Faith taught me how to douche and cleanse myself inside before attending my Mistress. I had my bottom spanked by M'Lady several times: I was getting used to these and found the pain very exciting, much to her pleasure. I was surprised by the attitude of Mistress Sharp and Master Johnson: they both seemed to have a greater respect for me and if I had business with either of them, they attended to me right away.

It was Faith's final night before she left M'Lady's service to travel to her new position. My Mistress surprised us maids by ordering a couple of bottles of wine to celebrate. She insisted that we both had three glasses of the stuff and M'Lady drank the rest. I had never drunk any alcohol so three glasses of wine, while delicious, had me feeling more than a bit dizzy. But M'Lady was in a fine mood and decided that tonight I was to be the plaything of them both. I think Faith enjoyed paddling my bottom as much as I enjoyed it: my mouth was clamped on M'Lady's pussy and Faith had to spank until our Mistress had a climax.

When she had recovered, M'Lady told Faith to get the whip. My friend went to a certain drawer and brought out a horsewhip which she presented to our Mistress. I was told to stand in the middle of the room, legs apart and with my hands clasped behind my neck. M'Lady walked round my body, touching it with the tip of the whip. Suddenly she flicked the tip over one of my nipples. Ow, that stung and made me suck in my breath before the other nipple was struck. She circled me some more, trailing the tip of her weapon over my skin, before standing in front of me, she whacked right up between my legs, aiming the vicious strike at my pussy. I squealed through clenched teeth as this new wave of pain hit me. Satisfied with my reaction, I saw M'Lady's eyes glistening with pleasure. She stepped close to me and kissed me sexily, the while rubbing the staff of the whip between my pussy lips and over my clitoris.

"Tonight, Jane," she panted in a whisper, "I am going to hurt you and hurt you. I'm going to make you scream and cry. I was going to beat Faith as well, but we can't send her off with the bruises so you will have her share as well as your own."

Faith was told to kneel behind me, hold my pussy lips apart to expose my clitoris which M'Lady whipped several times. It was agony but I did not get any time to absorb the pain before she lashed across the soft flesh of both my breasts, catching across my nipples. I looked down at my breasts to see a dark bruise starting to form against the pale skin. She put the whip to one side briefly then took one breast in her hand, pinching the sore nipple before taking it into her mouth and biting harshly on the hard nub. This was repeated on the other breast before she slapped both breasts with her hands several times and then picked up the whip again.

Walking back and forth in front of me slowly, she picked out target after target with the whip until my front was crisscrossed from shoulders to thighs with dark stripes and I was screeching with each stroke and blubbering like a baby but she was relentless until I moved my hands to try to protect my body.

"Straps," she ordered and Faith produced a set of leather bindings. I was put face down on the bed while Faith proceeded to bind my wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed until I was spread out and helpless. M'Lady just let rip on my back, striking repeatedly with the whip. Oh god, how it hurt from my shoulders to my thighs. Eventually Faith was told to release the straps and I was made to turn over, face up.

M'Lady knelt between my legs and insinuated a finger into my pussy which was leaking copiously. A second, then third finger soon joined the first, all of them moving and massaging me from the inside. That was nice but then she pulled back and before long four fingers were trying to enter me, stretching my poor pussy almost unbearably. Eventually M'Lady pulled out then shoved all four fingers as far as she could. I screamed and writhed, trying to close my legs, trying to pull back, away from the relentlessly thrusting hand. She stopped all the movement and just ran her fingers over my pussy but told Faith to strap me again. The straps were pulled taut until I was stretched and helpless again.

M'Lady's four fingers penetrated me again, but more slowly, allowing me to adjust to the pain as they tickled right up inside my pussy, twisting this way and that until I found myself raising my hips to meet each penetration which sparked off little bush fires racing through my body.

M'Lady withdrew her fingers and brought her hand to my mouth. I had to lick it all clean while Faith bent down to nibble at my clitoris. I could not see what was happening 'down there' with Faith's head blocking my vision but I felt M'Lady's fingers once more entering my stretched pussy. Oh god, I felt her curl her hand and her thumb joined the fingers as she pushed them further into me, I felt I would surely be split wide open but she eased it back and forth a few times.

M'Lady whispered something to Faith who swung her legs over my upper body and I saw her pussy descending onto my face and mouth, dripping as it came down. My mouth was smothered and I used my tongue to go inside her. Suddenly I felt a whole hand powerfully, relentlessly, enter my passage. My screams of agony were muffled: Faith's pussy was grinding into my mouth as M'Lady's hand repeatedly violated my pussy. Then suddenly, I found myself on a plateau on which all the pain transmuted into pleasure and Faith moved so she was back at my clitoris.

I was gasping for air and squealing in pleasure as M'Lady thrust right in and Faith bit hard on my clitoris. The most massive climax completely took over my body and I was thrusting back at the hand that was pleasuring me so much. I do believe I lost consciousness for a short while and came round to see both my torturers smiling down at me. Faith's hand massaged my clitoris gently as M'Lady slowly pulled her hand out of my pussy. There was another painful stretching as the width of her hand passed out, then only a feeling of emptiness and soreness.

merf68
merf68
316 Followers