Forever M'Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
merf68
merf68
316 Followers

I was totally drenched in sweat as Faith loosened the straps but that did not stop my Mistress crawling up my body to kiss me passionately, her hands moulding my breasts and pinching the nipples hard which, after the pain my pussy had suffered, was just a pleasure. When I was free of the straps, I was ordered to towel myself down then rejoin M'Lady and Faith. Now it was my friend's turn and M'Lady told me we had to spend the rest of the night pleasuring Faith before she left us in the morning. It was well into the night when we finally dressed our Mistress and put her to bed before we both retired, exhausted and glowing from the night's activities.

We overslept a little and then it was a scramble for Faith to get ready for her new life. M'Lady had ordered the Seamstress to run up a small trunk of new clothes for her and a carriage would come to take her away but she had to dress very quickly. When she was ready, we both entered M'Lady's bedchamber for Faith to say her goodbyes. Even our Mistress was tearful as we all kissed. Faith left me to dress my Mistress as she walked out of my life. We did meet up later but in very different circumstances, as I will relate.

"Well, Jane," M'Lady said after I had dressed her, "it's just you now. Come, kiss me." She hugged me close and I flinched because of the painful bruises all the way up and down my back. She immediately released the hug and took my face in her hands as her tongue pushed insistently into my mouth. "Undress, Jane. Let me see how you look." I complied and M'Lady inspected the damage she had inflicted upon me. "You will be sore for a few days, Jane, but you were very brave last night. I will not let my husband have you for a day or two. Now go about your duties."

"Yes, M'Lady. Thank you, M'Lady."

It was about four days later that M'Lady started menstruating. I was horrified when she ordered me to lick her clean until she reminded me that I liked the taste of my own blood. Although reluctant I touched my tongue to the ooze of blood and tentatively drew my tongue back into my mouth. Not as bad as I thought. I will try some more. Yes I think I like this metallic taste, was my feeling as my mouth closed in on its target.

"Oh, that's nice Jane. Why I always want more sex when I'm bleeding, I just don't know, but you may neglect some of your duties because you will be spending much more of your time right where are for a few days. Ah yes, just there girl, harder. I can't wait to taste your blood."

Two days later she got her wish when my own bleeding started and, now I had learned the joys of sex, I too felt almost insatiable. We were fortunate in that our times were close together because we could both go on forever. Within a couple of months, our cycles matched exactly. One month we spent four days in her bed doing nothing but pleasing each other, broken only by my visits to Cook for trays of small foodstuffs, like some of Cook's own pork pies, or sausages or a cheeseboard and bread and butter. We hardly slept, we did just about everything that two women can do to each other, always seeking that time out of time when climax merged into climax.

Faith was right, this was about as good a position as a serving wench could get. M'Lady did not give me too many tasks, I think M'Lady was a little bit in love with me and I had the temerity to feel the same about her.

Lord Barton required me to attend him about three times a week. As well as having his pleasure with me, he sometimes had one of the page boys, whom he liked to bugger join us. I am glad Robin Farrer, the page, also kept his back passage clean because I would have to suck Lord Barton's prick after he had buggered Robin, and I sometimes had to pleasure Robin with my mouth. Robin was as sweet as our master was foul.

The only other times I enjoyed my evenings with M'Lord was when I had to beat him. M'Lady knows I enjoy being beaten and it gets her very erotically charged to whip me, and maybe that is why she loves me a little. Sometimes she really lays into me with her horsewhip and I have a climax just from the exquisite pain. So, I thought, one time when M'Lord was telling me to beat him hard, if I can make him climax like that, maybe I would not have to lay with his stinking body on and in me. Therefore, I kept on hitting him as hard as I could. Now I knew why M'Lady liked doing this to me. I watched the welts appear across his back, buttocks and thighs and then, glory be, his body was jerking as his tool was spurting its cream onto the bed covers. I was right, he was too spent to want to use me again so I was dismissed.

M'Lady wanted to know why I was so excited when I returned to her chambers so I found myself telling her what had happened, how her husband had spent on the bedclothes when I beat him mercilessly. M'Lady wanted me to tell all the details and I could tell from the juices leaking from her pussy that she was getting very excited too. I finished my tale across her lap while she gave me a really good spanking. When I had finished telling her. She had me retrieve the whip from its drawer then bend over the back of her chair. "I know what we both need, Jane," she whispered before the whipping started. It was amazing that she had a climax, without being touched, at exactly the time of my own.

There was an added bonus for me. M'Lord did not send for me so often, only once or twice a week, but after about a month I would have to beat him again. Afterwards, I was usually whipped by M'Lady to the extent that we both climaxed together. Oh, they were lovely, those nights.

Chapter 4 Lord Percival Underweir

Three times each year, Lord Barton and M'Lady travelled by train to other cities in connection with his business interests and as a holiday for her. Their personal servants travelled with them. Master Johnstone and I would travel in the luggage car to each destination. It was almost a year after I had taken up my position as M'Lady's maid that I was sleeping in the strange servant's quarters on one of the journeys when I was shaken awake by our hosts' housekeeper, told to dress quickly and instructed to follow her. Eventually she knocked on a door and I was ushered in.

M'Lady was laying across the bed lasciviously, wantonly naked. Her pussy was open as if she had just been fucked and leaking a cream which I recognised. A strange man, as handsome and comely as I have ever seen, who was also unclothed, was kneeling next to her playing with her breasts, tweaking at her nipples which I knew she loved. "Jane," said M'Lady, "Clean this gentleman's prick with your mouth. Undress first, girl."

I stripped quickly and took hold of the man's almost-soft prick and licked the tip for a while then sank my mouth over it. I could taste my mistress on him, and the saltiness of his sperm. It was such a lovely tool, I was enjoying taking it into my mouth and, as it grew hard with my ministrations, I took it into my throat, as I had been forced to do by Lord Barton. But this time I was doing it willingly and the gentleman took hold of my head and fucked my mouth and throat.

I was enjoying myself and was disappointed to hear M'Lady say, a little impatiently, "Now come and clean me girl." But I moved from one pleasure to another as I worked assiduously to savour the taste of everything in her pussy. I know she had two climaxes before she was satisfied for the moment and my face was pushed away. All the time I had been pleasuring M'Lady, the gentleman was fondling my breasts, playing with my nipples. He leaned over and whispered something to M'Lady.

"Of course you can. Use Jane any way you like. Spank her if you wish: that always gets her excited enough to go wild and willing for anything. It will be interesting for me to watch her reactions."

"Thank you Diana," he spoke aloud for the first time. A deep voice which rumbled, the sound seemed to penetrate my flesh, vibrating in my depths. He spoke again, "Jane, that's a pretty name for a pretty wench. Come, let me look at you." Standing, he held my face between his hands and stared at me with his big liquid brown eyes. I felt almost shameless, staring at this very handsome man. I tore my eyes away from his and cast my gaze down but he shook my head gently and raised my face to look at him again.

His hair was a deep red, as was the goatee and bushy moustache. The long forehead led down to those intoxicating eyes. He had high cheek bones, an aquiline nose and the generous lips were slightly opened in a smile. Pulling my face to his, he kissed me, so soft and gentle it made my heart melt like ice on the hot stove. We both gasped as he pushed our faces apart.

"Indeed, Diana, she is a delectable creature." He seemed just as delectable to my sight and had sparked a fever in me I had never known before. I desperately wanted to kiss him again so, bold as brass, I did. His lips were very mobile and his mouth opened with his tongue starting to probe. I held his tongue between my lips and sucked it hungrily into my mouth as if I were sucking his cock.

As we were kissing so passionately, his hands were roaming all over my quivering body, tweaking my sensitive nipples, squeezing and fondling my breasts, brushing lightly over my abdomen, fingers running through my bush then penetrating my slit. I gasped into his mouth when he touched my pleasure button, my body became limp in his arms and he laid me gently on the bed. I welcomed him between my legs, I welcomed his hard tool teasing up and down my pussy lips, I welcomed that tool into my body and had a climax as soon as he thrust himself right into me, stretching my pussy, taking control. He plunged deep in heavenly long, slow strokes repeated endlessly, seemingly touching places never before discovered. He was driving me out of my mind as he speeded up his thrusting, making me squeal aloud with each stroke. I knew he was close to shooting inside me so I tried to squeeze my pussy around his prick until finally he cried out, "Jane, oh Jaannnne ..." as I felt him pump into me and that lit the wildfires coursing through my soul. We clung to each other, gently kissing as we recovered from the intense passions of the past few minutes. I closed my eyes, relishing the feeling of his tool softening in my pussy and felt bereft when it finally left me.

I was startled by the touch of a cool hand wiping away the tears of sheer joy from my face. I opened my eyes to see that it was M'Lady hand performing this service. Her eyes glistened with pleasure. Turning them to my lover she said, "That was beautiful and so exciting to watch, Percy." She was on one side of me, he on the other. M'Lady kissed him passionately over my body.

He broke the kiss with M'Lady, bent down to kiss me briefly then said in that deep voice, "Jane, I think your Mistress should taste our juices."

"Oh no Percy, I won't do that," she cried.

He put a finger in my pussy, stirred it around then brought it to M'Lady's lips but she held them clamped shut, refusing him with a shake of her head. Undeterred he bathed her lips with his wet fingers, until she relented and opened her mouth to suck his finger clean. He dipped his fingers in my pussy again and brought them back to her mouth. This time she needed no urging. It seemed she liked the taste after all. Twice, thrice and four times he repeated his actions. Then he smiled at me and told me to sit upon M'Lady's face.

Again M'Lady defied him, saying, "No, Percy. She is my servant."

"Trust me, Diana," he coaxed, "you like the taste on my fingers, I promise you will enjoy licking her cunt for more of the taste. Jane, sit on her mouth. She wants it but is afraid to admit it." I looked at her to check for her permission but she said neither yea or nay so, urged by the man, I presented my pussy to my Mistress. He spoke truly. Not long after I felt M'Lady's first, tentative, licks, her tongue was penetrating my pussy, performing the service that had been mine to her, as her maid.

His smile was mischievous as he asked me, "Jane, you like a spanking, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir, I like to be spanked."

"Then I'm going to warm your pretty little bottom before I fuck it."

That thought set me all-aquiver again as I enjoyed the tongue licking out my pussy with enthusiasm. Then M'Lady made to lick her tongue firmly over my clitoris which propelled me to another climax. As she was coping with the extra flood, he was making free with his hands on my breasts and his mouth on mine. I reached down to feel his prick growing in my hand as I stroked it up and down. As it leaked from the top, I spread his own juice all round, making it slippery in my hand.

After many heavenly minutes of this, he decided it was time to spank me so I was bent over the side of the bed as he stroked my bottom, the calm before the storm. M'Lady saw her chance and manoeuvred her body until her cunt was in my face so I started to lap at her juices. Then Percy's hard, horny, hand came down for the first of many times. It was as good a spanking as I had ever had, with soft caresses after every few strikes. He then used his hand and my juices to lubricate his prick and my arse, positioned the hard flesh at my back entrance and pushed right in. Oh, that lovely burning pain as my arse was stretched to accommodate him and he was in full heat as he thrust himself into my arse relentlessly. He gave me two climaxes like this before I felt him give a final deep thrust and hold it there as his sperm pumped my back passage full.

When he was finally spent, he presented his softening tool to M'Lady's mouth. She did not hesitate for long before she reached her tongue out to taste then took the tool between her lips and sucked. Well, we three played around until my Master and Mistress were satiated. He had been very persuasive and had M'Lady do things she had never considered before but she always relented and seemed to enjoy whatever he suggested. So it was that I was eventually dismissed. I left them still entangled in a passionate kiss and found my way back to the room I shared with a maid from our hosts' household and pulled the blanket over me as I fell, exhausted, to sleep.

I attended M'Lady the next morning to wash and dress her and had to start by using my mouth to bring her to a couple of orgasms before completing my usual tasks. She seemed thoughtful when I served her breakfast and finally said, "Jane, you will join me and Lord Underweir this evening. He finds you very attractive wants you with us again."

"Very good, M'Lady," I replied, thrilled with the prospect as I liked him so much.

So it was that, as M'Lady walked to Lord Underweir's chambers that evening, I followed her. When we arrived, our host kissed M'Lady first then turned to me, took me in his arms and kissed me deeply and passionately. I hoped my Mistress would not get jealous that he was kissing me much more than he kissed her but she did not seem to mind and soon we three were on the bed naked and setting about the business of giving and receiving pleasure together. This state of affairs continued each evening for about a week until one day M'Lady said I was to go to Lord Underweir's chambers on my own, without her. I had an evening of loving with Percy, as I was instructed to call him and we spent the night in his bed, although we did not get much sleep. The following evening it was M'Lady who went to Lord Percy alone. She returned to her own rooms at the end of the evening and, as I prepared her for bed, she kept looking intently at me with an enigmatic smile playing about her lips.

After M'Lady broke her fast, a page arrived and asked M'Lady if I would attend Lord Underweir so she instructed me to go to him. Little did I know that my life would be turned upside down in the next few minutes but I knew something was different when he told me to sit with him. He took my hands in his and just simply asked me to marry him.

His proposal, coming out of nowhere like that, caused me to swoon. I came round in his arms to see the concerned look on his face as he stared down at me. He sat me upright again and said, "Well Jane, what do you say? Will you marry me?"

M'Lord, how can I marry you, I am a simple serving wench, a lady's maid."

"If you say 'Yes', Lady Diana will teach you how to be a Lady. We will all talk about it shortly and arrange how this is to be done."

I stared at the man, saw the love in his eyes and realised that I was deeply in love with him. "Yes, M'Lord, I will marry you, if you can make it possible."

His put a finger to my lips. "Not M'Lord, Jane. I am Percy and you must call me so."

"Yes, Percy."

He took me into his arms once again, kissed me thoroughly then we both returned to M'Lady's chambers. Over tea, we discussed how I could be introduced to him officially. I did not have much to add to the conversation, still wondering about this momentous change in my life. Soon they had a basic plan laid out. Diana, as I was told to call M'Lady, would teach me the ways of an English lady. I was to have basic schooling and various tutors to coach me in all the skills I would need. Percy would provide me with a complete new wardrobe which would befit my new status. We spent the whole morning making plans for my future. I think Diana was as excited as I was at the prospect of taking me under her tutelage. We all had lunch together and then Percy left us to take care of his business.

Chapter 5 Mistress Jane

Now Diana (I still felt uncomfortable calling her that) and I talked about our return to Barton Court. She would introduce me to our neighbours and her friends as a distant cousin and install me in the suite next to hers. When Diana thought I was ready, I would be introduced to Percy as her cousin. There would be a long courtship as my training progressed until, finally, we would be wedded and I would become Jane, Lady Underweir.

Lord Barton was, naturally, acquainted with Diana's plans and guffawed loud and long when he was first told. He was amused by the whole affair and, give him his due, he never again treated me as his wife's maidservant except the second day after we arrived back at Barton Court, he asked me - asked, not ordered - to attend him and give him one final thrashing 'for old time's sake' as he said. Robin was there, too, and Lord Barton was buggering him while I turned M'Lord's arse black and blue before he finally ejaculated into Robin's back passage. M'Lord actually thanked me and wished me well for the future.

The promised suite adjoining Diana's was made available to me and I was given a small wardrobe of some of Diana's clothes to see me through until Percy's wardrobe came. I felt so strange in M'Lady's - no, Diana's - gowns but they fit me with just a little adjustment.

Lord Barton summoned me and Diana to his office then rang the bell for Johnstone to attend. He was informed of my change of status. Johnstone was to instruct the whole household staff that there should be no gossip about my change of status but that I was to be treated with the same respect Lady Diana commands. She was to have a new maidservant and one would also be allocated to me. Johnstone had a twinkle in his eye for me as he left to carry out M'Lord's instructions.

My final task for Diana would be to train her new maid, as I would also have to train my own girl. Lord Barton insisted that either or both new girls should also be available to him when he so required. It was I who suggested that Eleanor, who was currently working in the linen room, might suit Diana's needs. She had the sort of figure Lady Diana preferred and she had a happy nature. My choice for myself was Annie, a pretty girl just turned eighteen with a sweet disposition and comely body and who had shared my room when Faith became Diana's maid. Annie had also been with me in the still room I had left just over a year ago. I joined Diana in her chambers as Johnstone was instructed to bring the two girls to us.

merf68
merf68
316 Followers