Forever M'Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here I must digress to tell you how my parents learned of my change in status. After my unofficial betrothal, and I had started learning to become a Lady, M'Lady sent a message to my parents, inviting them to take tea with Diana Lady Barton at three of the clock on Sunday. The messenger was told to assure them there was nothing amiss. As Annie knew my parents she was to meet them at the gates and bring them to M'Lady's sitting room. Diana and I, me in one of Diana's loveliest gowns, sat side by side and there were comfortable arm chairs for her guests. Eleanor was standing to one side by the Welsh dresser. Annie knocked and entered when called. "Mr and Mrs Fairfax, M'Lady."

"Take their coats Annie," instructed Diana, rising to escort my mother to one chair and indicating the other for my father. She sat back down next to me. They were both staring at me sitting by a Lady and dressed like I was one, too.

"Eleanor, tea for Mr and Mrs Fairfax. Annie, the sandwiches."

"Yes, M'Lady."

"Mr and Mrs Fairfax, I am sure you are puzzled about why I might invite you. Just as you are puzzled to see Jane looking as she is. She asked me to tell you because you may not believe her, indeed she has difficulty believing it herself. Cutting to the truth, Jane's position in life has changed enormously, she is to become a Lady. Now I must ask something from you, Will you both solemnly swear not mention anything else you hear to anybody, not even your family? Please believe me, your daughter's future depends on your silence."

He looked over at my mother, she nodded so he replied, "Yes, we both swear not to say anything."

"Jane, you tell them."

"Thank you, Diana. Mummy, Daddy, it's really true. Lord and Lady Barton were staying with another peer, a friend of his. I travelled with my Mistress as her maidservant and one day our host saw me serving M'Lady and tried to spend as much time in M'Lady's company as he could, just so he could see me. Then one day, he asked me to become his wife. Oh, Mummy, he is just a little older than me, he's so handsome and loves me dearly so I accepted his proposal. It's clear he could not marry a servant so Lady Diana has graciously agreed to train me in ladylike ways. I have become her guest and I am to be known as her cousin. When I am ready I will be introduced to my Lord, he will court me, propose to me. Then we will be officially betrothed to be married and I will become his Lady." I shrugged. "I have a long way to go before I walk down the aisle."

"Who is this Lord?"

"Daddy, I too am sworn to secrecy. I may not say until we have been introduced to each other socially."

"That is true, Mr Fairfax. She and her unofficial fiancé know, of course, I know and Lord Barton must know because Jane has her own apartment next to mine, even her own maidservant, that's Annie behind her. To the world she will be my social equal. My husband will be escorting her to many social functions so her position here must match her life and her expectations."

I stood up and pulled my Father to his feet and hugged him. He was trembling a little. Mummy next. I threw my arms around her and she hugged me to her breast. "Oh Mummy, I'm so scared. I don't think I can do this."

She gave me a squeeze, put her hands on my shoulders and gave me her most serious look. "Jane Fairfax, you weren't brought up to give in. I am proud of you. You always deserved the very best. Now you hold your head up and don't let me hear what you can't do. You can be what you desire. My dearest child, I think this will be goodbye for us. Go to your new life with all my love and blessings."

She turned to Diana, "M'Lady, would you excuse me and Mr Fairfax. We won't take up any more of your time. Thank you for the tea and particularly thank you for the wonderful news you have given us." Now she hugged me close and kissed me. They both turned and walked towards the door.

"Annie," M'Lady quickly summoned her, "Their coats, then walk with them to the gates."

I called after them, "Goodbye Mummy."

Diana put her arm around my shoulder, hugged me then used her handkerchief to wipe away the tears streaming down my face.

Chapter 6 Annie and Eleanor

I could see their nervousness as the two new maids were brought in by the Butler. Both curtsied deeply when ushered before us. They had clearly been subjected to the same bathing routine I'd had so were freshly scrubbed and with their carefully brushed hair still damp, in new uniforms. Eleanor was told to remove hers as soon as Johnstone left about his duties.

It was almost a repeat of my own introduction to personal service as Diana first examined her everywhere then required of her new maid a kiss. She tried, poor girl, but I could see she was as inexperienced in such things as I had been. Diana looked over at me with a shrug and a helpless smile and told Eleanor to ask Mistress Jane to teach her to kiss.

"Please, Mistress Jane, will you teach me how to kiss?" Her lips were soft and fulsome against mine, but static. I quickly introduced her to the more exciting ways of kissing, using her lips and tongue while I played with her large bosom, which was one of the reasons I had suggested her, knowing Diana's predilection for over-sized breasts. Happily, she responded quickly and I soon passed her back to her Mistress and was pleased to see that Diana was enjoying kissing those luscious lips and that her new servant was returning the favours enthusiastically. Eleanor was on her knees learning the taste of M'Lady's pussy when Diana suggested that I take Annie to my own chambers to start her training.

Annie followed me through the door connecting my and Diana's rooms. My first action, when we were alone, was to kiss her. She too was inexperienced in that department, as I had thought, but she was a quick study and soon our kisses became more passionate. I had her remove her clothes and examined her closely. She had lovely soft skin and I took much pleasure in touching her everywhere but she flinched when my finger entered her virgin pussy. She was quite dry down there so I supposed my finger pushing in was a little uncomfortable. She was also blushing furiously at the invasion of her private parts.

"Annie," I said firmly, "you are now my personal maidservant. I can, and will, touch you wherever I want. You must get used to it and learn to like it because I will often take my pleasure with you. I have a large sexual appetite and you will satisfy my needs." With that, I reached for her breasts and pulled on her nipples to bring her body closer to me. I kissed her sexily, one hand playing with her breasts and nipples. Tthe other massaging the mound above her pussy and before too long I was pleased to notice her juices starting to trickle onto my fingers and her nipples popped up with the treatments they were getting. That was a good sign. I remembered my own first climax at the hands of my then Mistress in just these circumstances and wanted this to be Annie's. Sure enough, her breathing became heavier, panting as my finger slid, now easily, inside her.

"Mistress Jane, oh Mistress, what is happening to me?" By now my finger was stirring around inside her pussy and I took an engorged nipple into my mouth and sucked it hard. When I rubbed a thumb over her clitoris, Annie let out a loud shriek and collapsed into my lap. I let her lay there until she came back to her senses, I looked at her lovely body, her high and pointed breasts, her slim waist, her flaring hips. My finger was still gentle pushing in and out of her pussy when she moaned softly, shuddered and muttered an apology, saying she didn't know why she collapsed. I assured her I was not annoyed.

I brought my fingers, slick with Annie's juices, to her lips but she shrank away from my hand so I licked my fingers and was pleasantly surprised by the taste of my maid. She was as sweet as a honey pot, so delicious, I dipped my finger into her pussy again and brought a fresh supply to my mouth. Annie's eyes were as wide as saucers when she saw me obviously relishing her taste from 'down there' so when I brought my fingers to her lips again, she nervously let the fingertip touch her lips which she licked to taste the juices then, seemingly wanting more, she took my finger into her mouth and sucked avidly.

"See, Annie, you taste very nice, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress Jane. You gave me feelings I have never had before."

"Did you like those feelings? Would you like more?"

"Oh yes, Mistress," she responded with her eyes shining.

"Then I promise you that you will experience those feelings many, many more times as you satisfy me. But, for now, get dressed and kneel here by my side, there is much for you to learn about your new position.

"Annie," I continued when she was on her knees, "you know that I was in just your position when M'Lady took me on as her maidservant? Yes, well I know exactly how you are feeling right now. You are nervous, you are wondering just what you may have to do for me. Perhaps you are worried that you might do something to annoy me and that you might sent back to the stillroom. Or that I will be a harsh Mistress. Let me tell you that my time as M'Lady's maidservant has been the best year of my life. So, you must relax, you must learn your tasks and duties. Some of them are pleasant, as you have just experienced, but I must tell you that some things that will be required of you are not so nice. More of that later, but you must do the best you can and I'm sure your time in my service will be much better than working in the still room. And remember that I am as new to my new position as you are. We must help each other."

"Yes, Mistress Jane, I will try my hardest."

"I know you will, Annie." I patted her bowed head. "You and I were good friends when we worked side by side. It cannot be quite the same now I'm to become a Lady but I will always think of you as my dear friend."

"Thank you so much Jane." She put her hand to her mouth when she realised her transgression. "Forgive me, Mistress."

"Hush, girl, you are forgiven, but you must always call me Mistress, especially before anybody else."

Chapter 7 Janice learns a lesson

There was a knock on the door connecting my room to Diana's. "Enter," I called.

It was Eleanor, wearing her uniform again. "If you please, Mistress Jane," she said, bobbing a curtsy, "M'Lady would like you to come and bring Annie."

"We will be there directly," I responded, and told Annie to get to her feet.

Diana had that certain look about her which I recognised as that of a woman satisfied. "Jane," she greeted me with a kiss. I could taste what I assumed to be Eleanor on Diana's lips so her new maid had obviously been learning to please her Mistress. "I think we should have the Seamstress make these girls new uniforms." She smiled. "Eleanor, tell the Seamstress we require her services."

"Yes, M'Lady." Eleanor left us to fulfil her task.

"She can make a start on a couple of pretty gowns for you, too. The rest will have to wait until Lord Percy's gift arrives."

In the past year there had been a change in the household staff. Mistress Sharp had been rushing about organising the preparation of food for a large party Lord Barton had arranged when she suddenly keeled over, dead. It was the Seamstress who took over the Housekeeper's position while her assistant assumed the role of Seamstress.

When I had worked in the stillroom, Janice, for that was the name of the new Seamstress, had always treated me with disdain and often downright unpleasantness. It was she who had gleefully reported an imagined infringement of the rules to Mistress Sharp and caused me to have a sore bottom. When Janice arrived, followed by Annie, she gave me a seething look of hatred and jealousy and she barely concealed the smirk on her face.

Diana was quick to notice her attitude towards me and her face coloured with rage. "How dare you behave so? Eleanor, bring the Butler and the Housekeeper to me immediately. You," she said, pointing at Janice, "Do Not Move One Inch." For several minutes, until Johnstone and Roberta Black, the new Housekeeper, joined us, the atmosphere in the room was seething.

"Mistress Black, I required the Seamstress to run up new uniforms for our new maidservants and she deliberately and flagrantly insulted Mistress Jane. That I will not tolerate. Johnstone, did not Lord Barton give instructions that Mistress Jane should be treated with the same respect given to me?"

"Yes, M'Lady, he did so instruct me and I delivered his order to all the staff."

Turning to Janice she demanded, "Did you receive that order?"

Gone was that smirking grin, replaced by a look of sheer terror as she realised she had badly overstepped the mark. Hanging her head, she mumbled, "Yes, M'Lady."

"Speak up child, and look at me."

"Yes, M'Lady," she sobbed, with tears forming in her eyes.

"I will not stand for any, I repeat,any disrespect towards Mistress Jane," said Diana, addressing all three of them. "Is that absolutely clear?"

"Yes, M'Lady," they chorused.

"With your permission, M'Lady," the Housekeeper added, "I will ensure she is properly disciplined."

Diana looked over to me with a mischievous smile on her face. "No, Mistress Roberta, I think we will do this another way. Mistress Jane had been insulted, I think Mistress Jane should administer a punishment suitable to assuage the distress that creature has caused. Jane, would you like to retrieve your whip? You, what is your name?"

"Please M'Lady, I'm Janice Bairstow."

"Well Janice Bairstow, you will bend over the arm of that chair and lift your skirts right up over your back."

"Please, M'Lady, forgive me."

"Do as I say. Now! Johnstone, hold her down."

Soon Janice's skinny bottom was presented to me. All the years of Janice's unpleasantness towards me, all the insults, all the indignities to which she had subjected me gave my arm strength as I whipped her mercilessly, her bottom, her lower back and her thighs were all covered in welts and a couple of bleeding wounds by the time I had finished. I think it was only Diana who knew that I had climaxed with my final stroke right on the torn flesh of her buttocks.

Johnstone released her when I was finished. He looked at me with some kind of admiration. Janice just collapsed to the floor sobbing uncontrollably, no longer caring that her body was still on display.

"Stand up girl" barked Diana, "and stop that stupid blubbering." Janice managed to get to her feet, allowing her skirts to fall back into place and tried to control her sobs.

"Mistress Black, you will reduce Janice to the lowest position in the household. I thought of sending her packing but I think perhaps she will better serve as a sharp reminder to the rest of the staff. You, girl, just one more insult and I will instruct the constable to take you before the magistrate. Is that absolutely clear? Go now."

"M'Lady," Mistress Black said when Janice had hobbled away, "I will personally ensure your new maids get their uniforms. Will there be anything else?"

"Mistress Jane will need her own small wardrobe. You will consult with me and her about her needs but that can wait for a day or two. For now, take these two and measure them up properly. You know how I like my maids to look."

"Indeed, M'Lady." Roberta gathered up Eleanor and Annie with a glance and the three left us alone with Johnstone.

"If I may be so bold, Mistress Jane, you wield a fair whip hand." He dipped his head in salute and retired.

"Oh, Jane," whispered my former Mistress when we were alone, "I do believe you enjoyed that beating you gave her."

"That I did, Diana. In all my years in this household, she has made herself my enemy. Revenge is sweet." I giggled behind my hand, "Especially when I climaxed. Oh, yes, I enjoyed it."

"Watching you beating her has made me quite excited. Will you join me in bed?"

By the time our maids came back, we had both given each other several wonderful climaxes and only just got dressed in time for their return.

"Lord Barton may require one of the girls tonight. I know Faith told you how you should prepare yourself. Perhaps you would deign to instruct Eleanor and Annie."

"Of course I will, Diana, but I rather think Lord Barton will be satiated for a day or two after my last visit. Come with me girls." I led them to my old room in Diana's apartment and told them of their Master's peculiar demands and shortcomings, showed how they should prepare themselves and demonstrated the enema machine on Annie.

Chapter 8 Learning to be a lady

So it was that I slipped into my new life with much help from Diana, from Reginald, as I was told to address Lord Barton, from Mistress Black and Johnstone and especially from Annie who had the knack of always being cheerful about the apartment, humming as she worked, and instilled a measure of confidence in me when I became discouraged with all I had to learn and remember. Strangely, it seemed to me, even Janice went out of her way to be helpful and there was no trace of insolence or rebellion in her attitude. Indeed, it was she who went far and wide to find a particular cloth Diana thought would make a lovely summer robe for me. I even asked Diana if she could see her way to reinstating Janice, if only to the position of assistant to the new Seamstress, so Janice regained much of what she lost. I never had any disrespect from any other member of staff except once, which I will relate later for the rest of my time as a guest at Barton Court and Annie reported once that Janice had vehemently defended me when a kitchen drudge made a disparaging remark about 'that upstart, Jane Fairfax'. Diana and I both agreed that our maids had taken up their duties well, including our erotic needs.

My mornings were all taken up with lessons from an array of tutors. I learned to read and write, I learned about geography, etiquette, deportment, dancing, horse riding ... so many things to learn, sometimes my head was spinning before it was time for me to share lunch with Diana. I would spend most afternoons with my ostensible cousin; we became close friends quickly and she relished her task of creating a lady out of a serving wench. When the weather was clement, we would stroll together in the extensive gardens of Barton Court. There was a delightful walk through an old stone quarry with trees and bushes lining the pathway, which sometimes zigzagged through the maze of canyons from which the stone had been quarried to build a Roman Fortress a mile away on top of Longset Hill. Sometimes we would ride our horses around the Estate, either ambling gently through the trees or racing at top speeds across a meadow. That was fun. It was after one such ride that I retained the horsewhip so that I would not have to borrow Diana's, should I need one.

Diana admitted me to any discussions about household management with the Housekeeper. "Jane," she explained, "When you have to run your own house, you will need to know about your duties in that direction."

"Tell me, Diana, I notice you always call Roberta 'Mistress Black'? You do not use such terms to the rest of the staff."

"Jane, this is a large household and we employ many staff. Your household at Tradiscombe will be even bigger and you could not possibly manage alone. If you look at Barton Court, we have Johnstone who attends Reginald. He acts as Reginald's second-in-command as far as the rest of the staff are concerned. To help him he has Roberta Black who looks after the everyday running of all the services they provide.

"We can ask for whatever we require or desire and we communicate with the Butler and Housekeeper, often via our maids, and it is their task to ensure that we are served with all expediency. Tell me, when you were my maid and I sent you to Mistress Black or Johnstone, did they ever keep you waiting?"