Forever M'Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
merf68
merf68
316 Followers

She blew her warm breath in my left ear then nibbled at the lobe, kissed her way round to my lips then, just as gently nibbled and kissed back to my other ear. Then she stepped back and slapped my face, left, right, left, right, left, right and again. I bent down and bit her nipple, grinding it between my teeth. She tried to pull away but my teeth were firmly clamped and her pull served only to elongate her breast.

The liquor I had drunk was now acting on my bladder so I had an idea. I gripped her nipples and led her to her bathing room with its tiled floor upon which I made her lay down. She realised what I was doing when I squatted over her face and started pissing. She opened her mouth and I filled it then continued pissing all over her face until I finally settled down over her mouth and made her drink the rest. As soon as I had finished, she turned the tables on me and very soon she filled my mouth. I didn't get much of her flavour until she sprayed my face. I could then lick my lips and I discovered that I liked her taste.

Diana took me to the bed and I was told to get on my hands and knees and to wait for a minute without moving. I heard the door open and, a minute later, close again. Diana got on the bed behind me and I felt my arse being greased as far inside as she could manage to push the stuff. She started with just two fingers in my arse, soon to be joined by a third. These she kept working in and out, turning round, stretching me down there until she deemed I was ready and four fingers pushed into me. She kept working her hand round and round until I felt her withdraw slightly and I knew her thumb had been added. I remembered back to when Diana, then M'Lady, had done the same in my pussy and surely my arse could not take that much but she persisted until with a quick push, it was in me. Her whole hand in my burning arse, pushing further in until it would go no further. At that point, she pulled her hand all the way back until most of it was outside again then with a hard push, right up into me again. Then she just fucked my arse with her hand, making me climax several times until she tired of the game. Oh, the cruel woman, she pulled her hand from deep inside me all the way out in one swift motion. I screeched in pain before I collapsed on the bed. My arse felt wide open - and very empty.

I rested for a minute, gathering my strength then sat facing her. I raised my right arm in a fist and just asked, "Arse or cunt, wench."

I think somehow she relished being called 'wench' in these circumstances because she replied, "Mistress Jane, in my cunt if I must. I have never had anything more than a finger in my arse."

"On your back, servant," I ordered.

"Yes Mistress." I got the straps out of her drawer and soon had her ankles strapped to the bedposts over her head, exposing her cunt and her arse to anything I decided. The flickering of a candle in the corner of my eye for some reason got my attention. I glanced idly in that direction and noticed the long, slim shape. Things clicked in my mind and I went over and plucked the candle from its holder. I could not get my finger and thumb round it by a good half inch. Yes, this will do, was my thought. I brought the candle to the bed, blowing out its flame on the way. I thought it might be better if I moulded the wax while it was still soft to give it a round head. As I did so, a trickle of still-molten wax spilled over my finger and dropped onto Diana's inner thigh. I felt the wax stinging me where it dripped and saw how she flinched. I put the thought at the back of my mind and noticed the maids' pot of grease. Diana must have retrieved it when she left the room earlier. I greased up the candle, then her arse.

"No Mistress, please not my arse."

"Be quiet, wench." I pushed the candle against her arse, just nudging against the hole. It looked like a huge prick poised ready so I pushed it right in all the way until no more would fit. That was in one swift movement and I felt a thrill to hear the scream which came from her mouth. I love that burning pain when something is forced up my arse, like when Percival used to do it. I left her moaning and squirming as I retrieved another candle but this one I did not extinguish. The flame had built up a reservoir of molten wax which I dribbled slowly down her thigh and watched it solidify. Diana just twitched a little as I allowed the flame to refill the little bowl. This time down her other thigh, allowing the wax to get perilously close to her pussy.

"Are you enjoying this, wench?"

"Yes, Mistress. It gets me excitaaaahhhh." I had poured the next lot of wax straight onto her puffy cunt lips. My spare hand spread the lips and exposed the nub at the top. I rubbed that for a second or two then dumped more hot wax right on target. That made her squeal and leap to try to get out of the restraints but they held fast. She jumped when I picked away the congealed wax from her clitoris and jumped a mile again when her privates were once again flooded. I put my candle to one side and gave the one up Diana's arse a slap, making it rock inside her. I was a little envious of my 'maid' at that point. I think I would like that candle rocking inside my arse.

I cleared the wax from her pussy again, getting my fingers soaked in her copious juices. She was as ready as she would ever be. I went for the big start with four fingers thrust in hard. She screamed and struggled but I kept my hand firmly in place, pulled back just enough to get my thumb into the picture and let her have the lot as I bored my hand inside her. I rested it there so she could get used to it. When she was relaxed enough to want to roll her hips for more was when her clitoris was again doused in hot wax. Her body went rigid, her cunt clamped itself round my arm, her hips bucked up and down as she let out a loud wail then went limp.

I allowed her a moment of respite before I started my hand stirring and moving inside her cunt again. "Oh Mistress, not again, no more, I'm so sore."

"Silence, you baggage." She was soon matching my movements in spite of her earlier plea. I started sliding my hand back and forth inside her, clenching and unclenching my fist.

"Mistress, please fuck me, fuck me harder. Oh Mistress yes, here it comes ... yeeessss, yesyesyes, ahhhhh." Then, shortly afterwards and more of a grunt, "Oh now that feels good, Mistress."

I had given her no rest this time and partially withdrawn my hand before ramming it back home. I pulled further out and again thrust. Next I pulled all the way back until just the tips of my fingers remained between her cunt lips, paused and plunged. Pull back, pause and plunge, again and again. The whole bed was rocking as she tried to release her hands and legs but I was relentless, ignoring her pleas of, "No more Mistress Jane. Oh, not again." Another shuddering climax went through her and I decided she had had enough fucking. For now.

I noticed, as I withdrew my fist, that her cunt was gaping, wide open. It was such a tempting sight that I reached for the candle again. "Let the Devil take the hindmost," I said, almost mockingly as I poured the hot wax straight into her depths. She just shrieked and shrieked, enough to rattle the windows, it seemed. I took a firm hold on the candle still in her arse and pulled it straight out. Another gaping hole! For a final time my candle dropped its load, right in her arse. This invoked more screams. Oh, I was enjoying myself, even knowing it would be my turn soon.

I released Diana from her straps and gave her time to stretch the kinks out of her muscles. She had never endured the cramps from being confined and strapped before this evening. "I need to pee, wench. Come!"

She beat me to the bathing room and was on her back, mouth open, when I arrived. I straddled her head, facing her feet and let my piss flow onto her face and hair. I made little steps down her body, making sure she was wet all down then I settled onto her face, making her drink all the rest while massaging the piss into her skin. "Thank you Mistress. You taste nice."

I bent down and started lapping up my own piss from her body. She was right about the taste.

"Are you ready for your beating, baggage?" I didn't wait for an answer but returned to the central clearance in the bedroom. Diana followed like a good servant. "You know the position," I said, retrieving the horsewhip and slapping it in the palm of my hand. "Wider." I lashed the whip against the inside of her thigh and she spread as wide as she could.

I stepped in close and kissed her hungrily until she was panting. "Are you ready for this, you little slut?"

"Will you hurt me, Mistress Jane?"

"Yes," I replied with a smile while twisting her nipples cruelly. "Yes, bitch, I am going to whip you as you deserve. You know my rules: you will stand still, keeping your breasts pushed out. You will not make a sound and you will not climax until you have my permission." I gave her nipples even harsher treatment, making her squirm.

"Be still," I ordered and watched her control her body. "Do you understand my rules?"

She just stood there with much fear in her eyes.

I slapped her face. "Do you understand, wench?"

"Yes, Mistress. Please don't hurt me."

I stepped back a pace and looked over the lovely, trembling body before me, deciding upon my first strike. A dark brown nipple was surrounded by a disk of dark pink set on the pale skin of the breast. It reminded me of an archery target. Very well! I lashed down aiming for that nipple and was pleased to see bruise running from the swell of her breast to the tip. I looked into her eyes again, they were almost popping out on stalks as she made a valiant attempt to control her movements until her breath came out in a long low hiss.

"Well done, wench." I complimented her control then lashed the other nipple and stepped to the side to take aim at both nipples. I started walking around her, keeping her waiting and guessing. I saw her pussy lips everted, pink and glistening. I rubbed between those succulent lips with the tip of the horsewhip then flicked it upwards, not too hard this time, more of a reminder about how vulnerable, how sensitive, she was down there.

I switched tactics now and started to strike all over her body, hard enough to bring red stripes everywhere. I surveyed my 'artwork' then had her bend at the waist and I laid into her soft bottom with a vengeance, working my way from the small of her back to her thighs. Next, my 'servant' felt the full power of the whip between her legs as I continually lashed her lovely pussy from behind. I had her stand again.

"Are you enjoying this, wench? I am."

"Please Mistress, no more. I cannot bear any more."

"But Diana, there is much more to come. Believe me you can bear it, you must bear it." I whipped her nipples again. "You will bear it."

Now, I knew instinctively, was the time to bring her to the peak. Systematically and without pause, I lashed her everywhere and, by the time her body was striped with black and blue welts, I knew she had entered what I called the golden place. She flinched with each blow but there was smile on her face which was wet with her tears. Now for the final stroke and give her release.

"Let it go, wench, you may climax," and I lashed her pussy with all my strength and my own climax burned through me.

For many seconds, her body shuddered, her mouth was open and calling oh, and ah and wheeeeeee as her legs buckled and she sank to the floor holding her tortured pussy and rocking forward and backwards as she tried to compose herself. I knelt next to her, stroked her face and hair and held her in a cuddle.

Even through the tears she hugged me back and whispered, "Thank you, Jane. I never knew. Gods above and below, I've been in your 'golden place' and never ever had a climax like that. Thank you, darling, thank you."

After her climax, there was a shift in our relationship. I was no longer her Mistress, she was no longer my serving wench. We were just loving friends. We sat on the floor for many long minutes, letting the passions subside then, as we both relaxed, it changed again. M'Lady was back in charge and I was her maid again. There was a glint in her eyes as she said, "Now it's my turn, bitch."

Chapter 10 Diana's revenge

"I think I need some more whisky," M'Lady said. She pulled her robe, somewhat gingerly, about her body and tinkled her little bell.

A few seconds later, Eleanor appeared, straightening her uniform. She was perspiring and breathing heavily, something had obviously been interrupted. "M'Lady, you wanted me?"

"I want another bottle of whisky. If Johnstone has retired, find out who is on duty. Go girl." She gave us both a quick curtsy before disappearing on her task.

"Are you afraid, Jane?"

"I am a little, M'Lady."

"You should be because it is going to be a long, very painful journey for you."

I had been honest, I was a little afraid. I knew M'Lady would take me to the limits of my endurance before giving me my release. I craved that release, what made me afraid was what would happen between now and then.

It was several minutes before Eleanor reappeared bearing the required bottle. "Forgive me M'Lady, I had to find Master Johnstone's assistant and he had to get the cellar keys."

"That's fine Eleanor. I want you to get Annie and you will both undress and sit here on the floor and watch me work on Mistress Jane, perhaps help me."

There was a look of surprise on her face but she said, "Very good, M'Lady," and soon the two girls, the marks all over their bodies clearly visible, were sitting there.

"Annie, pour us all some whisky. You and Eleanor may have so much." She indicated with her fingers about one inch. "Mistress Jane and I will have this much." Her fingers measured almost a full tumbler for us. The girls just sipped but we Ladies gulped down much more. I was like Diana that evening, I needed the extra bit of courage it would give me: I had a feeling that she was going to be rough with me.

"Let me tell you girls, I know you are discrete or you would still be Downstairs but what you are going to watch must never, ever, go outside this room. You have already realised that Mistress Jane loves pain and I think you two will also want more after what happened to you both this evening."

"Yes, M'Lady." The two girls looked at each other and smiled. Annie spoke for them, "We will both want to experience that again M'Lady."

"I thought so," my friend responded, then she smiled at them and at me, "I know just what you mean because Mistress Jane has just taken me there and I know I will want to go there again. Not now, not soon," she shivered, "but sometime in the future ...

"It may seem strange to you but it works for me and Mistress Jane, you will hear me calling her my serving wench or other terms of abuse and she will call me M'Lady. Since you left us, I have been her servant and she my Mistress, but it is only a game we play. Isn't it, wench?"

That last question was aimed at me. I bobbed a curtsy and answered, "Yes, M'Lady."

Turning back to our maids, she went on, "You may wonder why I brought you here for this. I want you to learn, you especially Annie, but you too Eleanor, because Mistress Jane may want you to hurt her. Probably not as much as you will see here, but when you see me with her you will know that just a little is not enough."

"Yes, M'Lady," they nodded.

She turned again towards me and raised her glass. "Devil take the hindmost?" There was that glint of mischief in her eyes.

Undeterred by the challenge, I drained my tumbler and said defiantly, "Yes, and the Devil take the hindmost."

"Take off my robe, girl," she ordered. I stepped across and removed her garment. There was a gasp from the girls to see their mistress marked so with the bruises at all angles from her upper chest and back, down to calves, but she ignored it. "Stand in the proper position."

My hands were behind my head and my legs spread as wide as possible, inviting that first lash, longing for it to start, but it did not come. Not then, not there, for first she used a strap to tie my hands together in place. It was during the first tour of my body, my breasts received the first, right up, underneath them. "Chest out, slut." (Another gasp from the audience.)

"Hmmm," she said to herself, "I think I'll play with her a little." She looked me up and down then poked my tit with her whip, watching the soft flesh give way. She lightly flicked the nipple. "Hmmm." She balanced the whip on my shoulder and took hold of my breasts as if assessing something, squeezing and kneading. "Hmmm." Over her shoulder she called, "Eleanor, bring my sewing basket."

"What on earth ...?" I wondered.

Diana took the basket behind me so I did not see what she was doing. In the corner of my eye I saw Eleanor standing at my shoulder when Diana stepped in front of me, coming close, lifting my left breast in the palm of her hand. She reached towards Eleanor with her other hand and was passed something, I knew not what. Diana made me look into her eyes when I felt something very sharp being pushed into the very flesh of my tit, at the top swell. She reached again and this time the sharp pain was underneath. Again on the inner surface then the outside. I chanced a look down and saw, sticking out of the top and each side of my breast, the head of a pin. The shank of the pin was buried in my breast. The pain, although unusual, was after all just a pin prick and no longer hurt. She realised that the pins were not successful so pulled them out.

M'Lady took hold of my breast again, fondling it as if trying to find inspiration. She made a wide circle with both hands and put them round my breast and, as she narrowed the circle my breast looked fuller and firmer. Diana played with my nipple, flicking a finger nail over it. Of course that made the nipple stick out even more. She was deep in thought for a moment then got the two girls together. I could not hear her whispered instructions to them but one went to a drawer and produced M'Lady's jewellery box. Annie was a little later coming out of M'Lady's shoe cupboard with some long black strands of what looked like string until I saw that it was the leather laces from her winter boots. What was she doing? What was she going to do?

She started with a shoe lace and tied a simple slip knot, passing the loop around my tit as far back as it would go, she then pulled the loop tight and my breast bulged out so she tightened further and further, as tight as she could get it then wound the rest round my breast, getting tighter with each of the four turns until she tied it off. It felt very tight and my breast was swelling and turning colour. It was very sensitive to M'Lady's fondling as she admired her handiwork. With a happy smile on her face she proceeded to truss my other breast, and the pressure started to build up there. Both breasts were aching now as they swelled against their bonds, I felt they would burst. Now they were very sensitive, even M'Lady's stroking hand hurt and a suddenly squeezed nipple was an agony which seemed to be directly connected to my clitoris.

She picked up her whip and rested it against my nipples so it would remember the target.

"M'Lady, no, please no, they are too tender."

She just looked at me with an evil grin and lifted the whip. Her weapon did remember its target, three times. I closed my eyes tightly trying to accept the pain as I took a deep breath and exhaled it slowly. I looked again when M'Lady took hold of my tit again and suckled on it, now and then using her teeth. Painful, yes, but a nicer kind of pain because my nipples always like a little loving. My other nipple received its fair share and I felt the first vague stirrings in my loins. I felt good. I knew there was much more to come but I sensed the light at the end.

merf68
merf68
316 Followers
1...45678...12