Forever M'Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

M'Lady stood before me, Annie behind her, holding something, I could not tell what. She reached out and tenderly stroked my hair, smoothed my forehead and wiped away the tears. She stepped close, her breasts pushing into my swollen pair as she hugged me tight, and we kissed, a long, slow build up but we finished up mashing lips against teeth and tongues half way down each other's throat. We broke apart, panting, lust in both our eyes. She smiled - she has such a pretty smile - and said, "For a baggage, you are very lovely. I think you should wear some jewellery. I have a brooch you may borrow." M'Lady reached behind her and Annie placed something in her hand which opened to reveal a large, diamond encrusted butterfly, one I knew to be amongst of her favourites. "Here, let me pin it on for you."

It was only when she brought the point of the pin to the back of my nipple that I realised what she meant. My mind screamed Noooo as she tried to push the point in, but my nipple was too rubbery for it to break the skin. It just slid away. Ever inventive, she told Annie to bring her uniform and pack it in on the other side of the nipple and to keep pushing in. Now the pin did not slip, now it made a deep indent in the flesh which in turn would not give. The pain kept going on as she pushed and pushed harder until came the searing pain of my flesh being ruptured. Having got through the tough skin, she rested her arm for a few seconds which allowed me time to control the pain. But she soon started pressing again and it felt like it was grating its way through. She hit the barrier of the last layer of skin from the inside. I felt her increase the pressure again, trying to break through but the skin just stretched and strained into a long point. M'Lady herself was panting with exertion until, with her yelp of victory, the point of the pin showed through. Hold it, Jane, I told myself, just hold the pain. The rest was easier, just that grating as half the pin passed through the channel it had forced. She fastened the safety catch and looked at my face, giving me a huge smile.

"There you are, look at your pretty brooch, wench." She flicked the jewellery up and down, reigniting the fire I had just quelled. "I think my opal flamingo would be a perfect complement, don't you?" I just hung my head, knowing she was in a fey mood tonight and she would do it whatever I said.

Then the spark lit in me again. Let the Devil take the hindmost, I told myself. I stood proud and pushed my breasts out tauntingly. "Yes, M'Lady, your opal flamingo would look fine. I would be proud to wear your brooch if you would be so kind as to pin it on." I gave her a quick curtsy, which jiggled my butterfly. A nice pain, now I was getting used to it. I hoped she would jiggle it some more for me.

She did, but it was coincidental; her arm kept brushing against it as she was pressing the opal flamingo through, from top to bottom. That disturbance of the butterfly made a lovely kind of counterbalance to the other pin trying to bore through my other nipple. I felt the triumph myself as the journey was completed.

M'Lady recognised the signs. She knew it was time for the whipping her servant deserved. What had gone before was just playing around. I saw it in her eyes and welcomed it. "Please, M'Lady, kiss me first." The kiss was soft and tender with just the gentlest nibbling at my lips. I was fully charged.

"Eleanor, another drink for us all." While her maid went about her task, M'Lady released the strap on my hands and allowed me to walk about and swing the kinks out of my muscles. As I passed the open jewellery box a plan came to my mind.

It was like we had rehearsed it many times but we both knew what to do. I raised my glass, she raised her glass, I tossed it down my throat and said, "Let the Devil take the hindmost, M'Lady."

She downed her whisky and called back, "Let the Devil take the hindmost, you insolent trollop. Get in position."

Now I faced the final stage and welcomed the pain of the first strike, predictably on my swollen breasts and not neglecting my cruelly pierced nipples. I think, perhaps, she was concerned about damaging her jewellery because she took a minute to pull them both out of my nipples. The extra pain of the removal was just a little more for me to deal with. They didn't matter, they had done their job. With my nipples clear of encumbrance, they became a major target which was hit frequently and M'Lady came back to them time and again as she methodically lashed and whipped all down the front of my body. My pussy became her next major target, the whip across the back of my shoulders served only to bring me close to my golden place. The internal golden glow was now my fortress and I laughed through my tears.

"Yes, M'Lady, more."

"You bitch," she said, laying into my buttocks with increased force until she finally stood in front of me. We both knew it was time.

With all her force her aim was unerring. "Now, you slut, Now!" she cried as my pussy lit a wildfire through my body.

"Now," I screamed back and, holding off my collapse by sheer force of will, I brought the hat pin that I had picked up from the jewellery box and hidden in my hair, between us and drove it with all my strength into the flesh of her tit and glory be, we had our climaxes simultaneously and collapsed to the floor hugging each other, laughing and crying at the same time.

It took a minute or two for us to come back to the world we had briefly left. She looked at my breasts swollen and bruised and told Annie to help her Mistress by loosening the laces. I told Eleanor to remove the hatpin skewering M'Lady's breast. For each of us, the removal was painful. The blood flowed back into my tits giving me another minute of agony and Diana grimaced as three inches of hatpin was pulled clear.

We kissed, lovingly and gently, totally satiated and totally exhausted. I told Eleanor to get the whisky bottle and share the rest of the contents between us all. So it was that Annie helped me stagger to my bedroom and laid me on my bed. She left for a minute or two and reappeared, now back in her uniform, with a bowl of warm water with which she tenderly bathed my wounds and washed away the perspiration. I was half asleep as she tiptoed out of my bedroom, extinguishing the lamps and candles on her way.

It was Diana who gently awakened me the next morning with a soft kiss. I groaned as my body remembered last night's hurts but she told me that the girls were organising a warm bath for us both. Annie knocked and entered, gave us a curtsy, saying, "M'Lady, Mistress Jane, your baths await you." She found me another robe to wrap around myself and followed us to the bathing room. Eleanor was already stripped and Annie quickly removed her uniform. Bless them, the girls had made sure the water was not too hot for our bruised and battered bodies. We were both tenderly bathed, patted dry and powdered before Annie escorted me to my rooms and dressed me with equal care before asking to be excused. "Yes, Annie, go and take your own bath. You need it too."

I returned to Diana and we sat in contemplative silence. I don't know about her but I was going through yesterday evening in my mind, particularly when I had driven the hatpin into her breast. That was a glorious memory, surrounded, in my thoughts, by the fire of my own climax.

I sighed audibly and Diana smiled at me. "Thank you for last night, Jane," she said. "You were magnificent but where did you get my hatpin? That really surprised me and my climax was an incredible experience."

"Dear Diana," I reached across and stroked her hand, "thank you, too. You fulfilled everything I needed."

"Oh, but you were wicked last night. You took me to your golden place and all the pain went away. What a beautiful feeling to burst with fire inside."

I smiled at her. "Some day I promise I will take you there again."

Annie returned to us, now bathed and in a new uniform. "Please M'Lady, Eleanor is getting the tubs removed. May I be of service?"

"Yes, Annie. Find Johnstone and tell him to inform Lord Barton that Mistress Jane and I will stay in our apartments for the rest of the day."

"Very good, M'Lady."

"Then you must bring us some of Cook's fresh bread with butter and cheese and a pitcher of milk. We will break our fast here. How do you feel after your beating last night?"

"Oh, M'Lady, I was so afraid when Mistress Jane started to whip me. I could not understand why she liked it. Forgive me Mistress Jane, you hurt me so very much but at the finish I wanted more and you gave me that. I have never had such feelings before."

Chapter 11 Reginald wants an heir

One afternoon Diana came into my room and told Annie to leave us. "Jane," she said, as if unsure about how to continue. She took a deep breath, exhaled it slowly and said, "Reginald wants an heir."

"But that means you must ..."

"No, no, I will never lay with him, he knows I won't: that we agreed after we consummated our marriage, my part of the bargain was to let him use my maid, as you know. He knew that Lord Underweir and I were intimate when we visited him and he had no objections to the liaison so he said if Percy were to get me with child, he would acknowledge the child as his. But Jane, my friend, you are to be betrothed to him, how can I do that to you?" There were tears forming in her eyes.

"You would be happy to carry his child for Reginald?"

"Yes, I would love to have a child, his child. Three or four of them would be so nice." Diana sighed wistfully.

"My dear friend, I think Percy would not love me one bit less if he were to bed you." I chuckled. "I might even join you. If you truly want this, then open your legs and let my Beloved put a baby in you with my blessing."

"Oh, Jane, you are so truly kind to me." I think the tears were now tears of happiness.

"M'Lady, no shush, for you will be forever M'Lady, look what you have done for me. You have raised me, Jane Fairfax who used to muck out the pigs every morning, from a mere serving wench to be your bosom friend. You have found me a wonderful man who wants to marry me and make me his Lady. We have had so much passion together. My heart can scarcely contain the happiness you have given me. Even if it pained me to see you with my Beloved, I would still give you that. But, dearest Diana, it does not pain me, it fills me with joy to know that it will make you happy. And, my dearest friend, if you want more children, it must be Percy again, as often as you want. Wherever I may live in the future, you will always be welcome in my home, you will always be welcome to have him make another baby with you. Always."

We clung to each other as we hugged. We kissed and the kissing became more urgent until we were soon playing with each other. "I have an idea," I suddenly giggled. "Let us get both maids in. You and I can sit on their faces and kiss like we've never kissed before while they bring us to climax."

"How splendid, Jane."

I rang my bell and Annie arrived soon after. "Get Eleanor and both of you come back quickly."

The girls returned and were soon undressing their Mistresses before disrobing themselves, shortly afterwards they were both face up on the bed. Diana and I settled, each over her own maid's face, and they knew exactly what to do. We kissed deeply, passionately, our tongues having a mock fight. She kisses so wonderfully.

"I have another idea," my lover said, and I recognised that mischievous glint in her eye. "If we both move back a little - girls, you move with us ... and now we play a little game." She slapped my left breast and stuck her chest out, saying, "Your turn"

I smiled and delivered my slap to her tit. This could be exciting, I thought, and it was exciting as we slapped each other in turn. "First one to cry 'Pax' loses." I called.

"And let the Devil take the hindmost!" she cried back with a huge grin at the challenge.

From then, we slapped and slapped until our fingers were stinging. An added bonus was that, each time we slapped, our bodies twisted on our maids' mouths, producing wonderful feelings, although it caused the girls to splutter now and then. I felt myself getting close and knew Diana was not far off either so, instead of another slap, I just grasped her nipples and squeezed. Diana realised what I was doing and soon had my nipples in vice-like grips. I just leaned back, still gripping Diana's nipples, she did the same and, with tits pulled way out of shape, we both wailed and hit our climax at the same time.

Chapter 12 Reginald wants a full house

At the dinner table, while Reginald was enjoying a balloon of brandy and we were sipping our sherry, he announced, "Diana, I think I will invite some guests for Christmas, I think for two or three weeks. The Thorntons will come, I'm sure, General and Mrs Devereaux, and that young couple who just bought the Brimley's old place."

"That would be Peter and Susan Archden, Reginald. They took over that house. They seem to be spending a lot on the renovations. He is a partner in a very successful merchant bank, something to do with all those diamonds they're finding in Africa, I believe."

"Hmph, yes, that's the fellow. Pity Ted and Martha Brimley went within a month of each other. A fine couple."

"But Reginald," Diana cautioned, "the Archdens have five young boys and a little girl baby."

"Easy: tell Mrs Archden to bring her own nurse. It would be nice to have some children under our feet. I think Percy Underweir may like to spend Christmas with us. You wait until you meet Lord Underweir, young lady," he chuckled and raised his glass towards me. "He's a big handsome young man. Fiery, too with his red hair and all. Sweep you off your feet if you don't watch yourself."

We all smiled at his deliberate obfuscation. I glanced around the room at the various members of staff. Only Johnstone and Eleanor got his meaning.

"Talking of children, I'm going to invite Mrs Barnes. She is out of her widow's weeds now. Her three girls are a pleasure to watch at play and the poor woman must get lonely. I wonder if Jonathon Must is abroad at present. Mrs Must would like some spice in her life, poor thing, with him going off all over the world."

"I was talking to Mrs Watkins just last week. He is on the boat back from New York right now."

"Thank you Diana, we'll ask them. Do you think your parents might like to come, Ma chérie?"

"I think not, Reginald. Mama has not been at all well this year and Pater is rather concerned for her."

"Jane, what about your mother and father?"

"Thank you, Reginald, but they would never be comfortable here. I know how difficult it is to make that change. Even if my mother were to wear my best gown and father your best suit, they would feel so out of place ..."

"Of course," he replied. "Silly of me to suggest it. Forgive my thoughtlessness, dear."

I bowed to accept his apology, saying with a rueful grin, "I forget myself sometimes."

He snapped his fingers. "Almost forgot, the Smythe-Joneses. Life and soul of any party, Cynthia. Anybody else?" He looked around the table. "Oh, do you think the Bishop would come?"

"Christmas is a busy time for the Church, he may be booked already, Reginald."

"Hrumph, well I'll ask him anyway. Since he retired, he won't be so busy. He could celebrate the Christmas Eucharist, or preach the sermon. I will check with Canon Walters. Be nice to have his Lordship here. Good company, don't you know. Tales from his time in India. Very entertaining, what the natives get up to. Wife's a good soul, too."

"Enough, darling. I don't know where I'll squeeze everybody in as it is."

"Right you are, dearest Lady. I'll leave that to you. Now we need to plan a time. I think maybe from a week before Advent until the day after Epiphany." He received nods of agreement all round but I was a little puzzled by the frown on Diana's brow until I realised how much more work this would mean for her. And Mistress Black, was my afterthought.

With that, Reginald suggested that the Ladies retire while he smoked his cigar with another brandy.

"I have much work to do and just six weeks to do it in, you must help me, Jane. First thing tomorrow we have Mistress Black up here and make some tentative plans. There will be food to order and store, there will be so many rooms to be thoroughly cleaned. We will have to make a tour to see if the curtains and hangings need repair or replacement. We will need more help in the kitchen, we can get some of the villagers in for that and other jobs. At least we won't have to find somewhere for them to sleep."

Diana was working herself into a nervous wreck so I put my hand on her arm and squeezed gently. "Don't worry, I'm sure we will all cope, between us. Think on the bright side, Percy is going to fill your belly." That brought a happy smile but my own was bigger. "I am going to be introduced to Lord Percival Underweir who is ... what were Reginald's words ... who is big and handsome with fiery red hair and he is going to sweep me off my feet."

"Oh, Jane, I really don't know where I can squeeze them all in. All I have thought of so far is lodging Percy in one of Reginald's rooms, you will move in with me and the Smythe-Joneses will have your rooms. Don't worry about Cynthia and John, we have had many a romp together. Where do you think she met Faith? We'll be seeing Faith, too and won't that be fun? She can sleep with Eleanor and Annie. See, it's perfect. Reginald is Percy's chaperon and Cynthia will be ours."

"I know what we both need," I said, ringing her little bell. Eleanor appeared. "Tell Annie to get us a pot of tea and she had best bring enough for us all, Eleanor. I think we may have a long night ahead of us. Oh, and some of Cooks little pastries. Off you go, girl. Diana, do stop pacing around the floor like that, you are making me dizzy and it does not solve the problems. Now Eleanor, I want you to undress Lady Diana and get her into a robe. Diana, you must relax. Go with Eleanor and get yourself comfortable."

I looked around the room for some kind of inspiration. We need to start making some firm plans. 'Get something on paper,' I thought. I cleared away the papers on the table, retrieved some writing paper and pencils from Diana's bureau and set them neatly on the table. Annie arrived with our tea and I instructed her to pour a cup for us all. "Then stoke up that fire, Annie. Let us keep warm while we work."

I picked up a chair to move it to the table when Diana and Eleanor returned. "Let me do that, Mistress Jane," said Eleanor, rushing over to take the chair out of my hands.

"Over by the table, and that one, too. Good girl." I smiled my thanks to her. "Diana, sit yourself here. Draw up some plans. Start by writing down what you have already decided. Don't worry, we can change our minds later, if needs be. Eleanor, I want you to stand behind your Mistress's chair and massage her neck and shoulders."

"I don't know how to massage, Mistress Jane."

"It's simple. Like this." I smoothed the skin on Diana's shoulders and started pressing my fingers gently into the tense muscles. When I was a girl, my four brothers would tease me. Sometimes Noah, the youngest and a little monster, would keep it up all day and I would slump down in my chair, exhausted. Mummy would stand behind me and soothe away the day's troubles. She taught me to massage her shoulders, to do just what I was doing to Diana. "Now you carry on with that, Eleanor, your Lady may tell what feels best. Diana, I'm going to undress, you start writing and I will back in a minute. Come, Annie."

I had my maid quickly undress me, then help me into my robe and we returned to Diana. She was leaning back in her chair with eyes closed, face now much more relaxed. Eleanor's fingers had done the trick. She had written down two columns. The first was for names and the second for lodgings. Percy and the Smythe-Joneses were already pencilled in.

1...56789...12