Forever M'Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about the Primrose suite for the Archdens?" I suggested. It is out of the way in the West Wing, enough for the children not to be a nuisance and the Primrose is big enough for them all, their nurse can use the box room opposite. We can put more cots in for the children. I'm sure Mistress Black will have some in a store room. Annie, would you massage my neck like Eleanor is doing." Her fingers were soft and soothing as Diana and I looked at the plan so far.

"Splendid, Jane, let me write that in. Good thinking to have the children out of the way. Yes, Mrs Barnes and her three girls can use the Opal Suite along the same corridor. They are all females together so don't need so much extra space. Now, what do you think of putting General and Mrs Devereaux in the Red Rooms? Mrs Devereaux will need to be near the Dining Room: with her legs she cannot manage the stairs."

"Yes, that would be best for her. And the Bishop is getting a little frail now, do you think we could get the renovations in the Pastel Suite speeded up? Then he and his wife can have that. Write it down, Diana."

"Splendid, I think that's everybody. Jane you are marvellous, thank you. Eleanor, if you stop what you are doing for just one second, I will beat you to within an inch of your life. That feels so good."

"Mon Dieu!" said Diana, slapping her forehead, "We forgot the Thorntons. I must check with Reginald tomorrow if he will invite all the twins. Elizabeth bore Marcus two sets of twins, Jane. A boy and a girl, I think about twenty years old now and the same combination a year later."

I sat in thought for a minute, with the layout of Barton Court running through my mind. "Diana, I've never been in there, but how big is that annex to the West Wing?"

"Oh, I forgot about the Annex. Good grief, that place hasn't been opened for years but yes, the Annex would suit Liz and Marcus. Well done, Jane. Now, what about the twins? Mmmm, yes, that little spiral staircase next to the Annex leads down to two rooms we have used as storerooms, if I recall. They would need clearing out and we would need some hangings on the wall. We'll sort the details with Mistress Black. The Thornton girls could go in there, now what about the boys?"

Suddenly inspiration hit me. Grabbing Diana's hand, I pulled her out the door to the corridor outside. There was the rooms our maids used but at the end of the corridor was a small suite. Again it had been used for storage. "The boys sleep under their parents' rooms, the girls can be here. We can keep an eye on them and our maids can see to their needs."

"Perfect, Jane. I don't know what I would do without you." She gave me a hug then put her hands to the small of her back and stretched backwards with a groan.

"My dear, I know just what you need. Leave all this stuff here, it won't vanish before morning, and we will all go to your bedroom. No, dear, not that but something else you will like."

We all trooped into the bedroom. "Take your Lady's robe, Eleanor, then bring me that large bottle of hand lotion on your Mistress's dressing table. You Diana, on the bed, face down. Now, girls, pay attention and learn this because I'm sure Lady Diana will want many more massages, which is what I'm going to show you, and what you, Annie, will be doing for me before the night's out."

I sat on the side of the bed, poured some of the lotion onto my palms then started on Diana's shoulders, smoothing over the muscles beneath her skin. "Feel here, just under my finger, Eleanor. Can you feel that little hard bump? You too, Annie."

"I feel it, Mistress."

"And I, Mistress."

"What we have to do is get rid of that lump and any more you find, and you do it like this." I demonstrated teasing the bump back into the muscle. "Now, can you see how all the muscles fit together across her shoulders here, then these here." With my hand I indicated each set of muscles in turn. "Those are what you will work on, just as I have shown you. Then you can push into the muscle a little firmer, try using the side of your hand like this, or your knuckles, so. You'll find a different set of muscles when Lady Diana turns face up so you must attend to them all, and don't forget about her arms and legs, they are all muscle. By the time you are finished, your Mistress will be feeling very relaxed ..." I bent very close to Diana's ear and whispered, "...and very erotic." Now asking the girl, I continued, "Do you think you can carry on from here, Eleanor? Good girl. Come, Annie, you have work to do before you sleep." I kissed the back of Diana's neck, bid her 'Good night' and returned to my rooms.

Annie helped me remove my robe then asked, "Should I get your hand lotion Mistress?"

"Yes, you will need it. Heavens above, why did I not teach you this sooner?" I was soon on my bed, eyes into pillow, when I felt Annie sit by me then waited a second or two before feeling the cool lotion being spread across my shoulders as her fingers got to work. As I relaxed, I was back home in my thoughts, with Mummy doing just what Annie was doing and telling me how she had learned this from her mother, who learned it in turn from her mother, back for seven generations that she could count. Annie was going to be good at this, I thought. Nice sensitive hands. Mmmm, very soothing. I could feel the tension just draining away until I was vaguely aware of Annie stripping out of her uniform. Bless the girl, she was now on my lower back and pushing her fingers into my buttocks. That caused stirrings in my pussy, nothing urgent, just pleasant. I drifted away and it was my Beloved's hands on my buttocks, pulling them this way and that. I almost jumped when his fingers passed over my arse and spread my legs. Now he was rubbing the backs of my thighs and I was hoping for more before realising that they were Annie's hands, not Percy's.

I sighed and relaxed under her ministrations and then she had me turn over. Her hands did not take long before moving to my breasts. Her hands, slipping round in the lotion, and over my breasts were definitely more than a simple massage. Well, my precious maid must have realised the erotic effect of her work and when she reached my crotch, her fingers were deliberately slipping between my pussy lips, stroking over my clitoris, finger tips probing inside my pussy then my arse.

Annie never did get to massage my legs, certainly not below my knees, but every stroke brought her to my pussy and with one particular stroke, her hand penetrated me. She needed no hand lotion now, my pussy provided all the slickness which she was putting to full use as four of her fingers slid inside me and another finger pushed right up my arse. The dear girl knew how to touch all my buttons and it was not long before I felt the warmth of a small but intensively satisfying climax. Annie recognised the signs and began to disengage her hands from my body, now just a restful stroke up my belly, over my tits and smoothing over my face. I was drifting half way to sleep when she rolled me under the blankets and started to snuff the candles. "Annie," I whispered, "sleep here in my bed tonight. I just want to cuddle a warm body."

"Yes, Mistress." A few seconds later the last candle was extinguished and I felt her slip in beside me. My deep yawn transformed into a long sigh as I snuggled into her back and rested my hand over her lovely breasts.

Chapter 13 Everything ready for Christmas

I awoke the next morning to the sun streaming through the curtains. I felt totally relaxed and wide awake as Annie brought me a cup of tea. Just what I needed. "Tell me, truthfully, Annie. How do you really feel about being my maid after all that time we spent together polishing silver pots. We were friends but now I have risen so far above your station, I get dizzy sometimes. Do you not feel jealous of my fortunes?"

"Dear Jane, Mistress Jane, jealous? No Mistress, never that. Oh, in my dreams I would love to become a Lady as you will be, but it is not to be."

"No, I don't think miracles like mine happen too often."

"But Mistress, you remembered me and asked for me to be your maid. Thank you, Mistress. My life since I came to serve you has been much more exciting than polishing those pots half the day. You have been very kind even though I am your maid. You have also taught me to enjoy what the Vicar might call the ways of the flesh. Truly, I am just so happy that my dear friend is to become a Lady. I am very happy in my position, and ever grateful to be with you."

"Bless you, Jane. You have been a good friend and a good maidservant; I'm so pleased that I chose you. Perhaps you don't know how much help you have been to me since you came. I promise you this: wherever I go, you will be with me. You will be a Lady's maid, and I will be your Lady. Now, if you give me your solemn promise never ever to forget, you may call me Jane, not Mistress but, and this is important for us both, only when we are completely alone. I say this because you are still my friend and I want you always to be my friend. But if you call me Jane in anybody's hearing I will give you a thrashing to remember."

"Ooo, that might be nice, Jane."

I slapped her playfully across the face. "Enough of your sauce, wench. I must get dressed, come help me up. Do you know if Lady Diana has awoken yet?"

"I believe she has for it was Eleanor who gave me the message to wake you, but not too urgently. Eleanor says that Mistress Black will be attending M'Lady at ten of the clock this morning. It is half past eight so you have plenty of time but Lady Diana would like to speak with M'Lord before the Housekeeper arrives. Come, Jane, let me give you a good wash down and get you dressed. I brought some bread and cheese for your breakfast."

Annie stripped my bed while I was breaking my fast. She picked up the bedding and my soiled clothes and said, "I'll take these to the laundry if I may, Mistress."

"Carry on, Annie. Bring me some more tea on your way back."

With her hand on the door knob, she faced me again. "Jane, thank you so very much." And she was gone while I was still swallowing a piece of cheese.

Reginald was sitting behind his desk when Diana and I arrived in his study. He immediately rose to welcome us both and told Johnstone to bring up two seats for us. "Good morning Ladies. Straight to business for I'm sure you have much to do, too.

I had a blank sheet of paper before me so I prepared to make notes of Reginald's instructions. Diana reported that we had managed to find enough room for them all, but that one or two locations will need some inspection and probably some clearing. "I will be speaking with Mistress Black this morning. Have you planned any entertainments for our guests, which I need to know. Oh, will you invite the Thorntons' twins?"

"Very efficient, dear, well done. Tell me if you need anything, no expense spared. The Thornton twins, yes old enough to join the adults. Formal dinner for everyone the day they arrive, bid them 'Welcome'. Older children too. Get to know everybody. Each Saturday a formal dinner and dance in the Great Hall. Get some music in the house. Another, Christmas Eve. Christmas Day lunch I think all the children can join us. Will you arrange for little presents for them all? Good, thank you. Boxing day we can follow the Hunt, those who wish. Got all that down Jane? Good. Masquerade Ball on the last night. Send them off with a bang."

"I think informal meals for the rest of the time," suggested Diana, "but we can change that, even day by day if we need. If I get time I'd like a good ride out on Boxing Day. Follow the Hunt. Jane, you should be able to go, you will love it. We will need to get the orders out for supplies very soon, but that is for Mistress Black. I'll deal with that side of things. And the extra staff we might need. May I call upon Johnstone for men to help clear out those store rooms?"

"Whatever you need, Diana. Is that all? Yes? We have work to do, ladies. Let's get to it. Good day to you both. Meet again tomorrow morning. Get Johnstone and Mistress Black, too."

With that he stood and bowed to me and Diana. We returned to her apartment, talking all the way about what we would need. Mistress Black arrived on the dot and soon we were all seated at the table with our pages of notes.

"Eleanor, bring us a pot of tea. Mistress Black, has Master Johnstone informed you of my Husband's plans?"

"Yes, M'Lady. We are to have a houseful of guests for three weeks around Christmas but we do not have any details."

"Good. Tentative plans are for them to arrive one week before Advent until the day after Epiphany. I will give you the exact dates tomorrow, after I clarify them with Lord Barton. Here is a list of proposed guests and where I think they may be accommodated. We will be sending out the invitations in the next day or two and I will inform you of any changes to that list. When we are finished here we can see how much work will be required to get the rooms ready. Ask Master Johnstone if you need men to do the heavy lifting and do not hesitate to tell me of anything you need, I or Mistress Jane will always be available. Now, Lord Barton wants a grand dinner on the day they arrive. Ah, good girl, Eleanor. Pour the tea for us and Mistress Black."

Mistress Black was making her own notes as Diana continued. "A dinner and dance each Saturday evening and a grand Masquerade Ball on their final night at Barton Court. Informal meals for most of the time unless Lord Barton and I decide to change. You will know in plenty of time and this is just the bare bones at present.

"Now, food. You will draw up a set of menus with Cook and let me see them. You may start ordering whatever you need. Spare no expense, Mistress Black, Lord Barton wants this to be a Christmas to remember. Will the local tradesmen be able to supply what you will need? No? well go as far afield as you must. Hire any extra drudges you need from the village. Mistress Jane and I will need some new gowns for the parties. We will have the Seamstress up here later. What else do you need?"

"I think we have covered the basics, M'Lady. These notes will get me started until we have more details."

"Very well, Mistress Black. Let us go and look at those empty rooms and see what work needs doing."

Our tour showed just how much work was needed to make all those rooms fit for our guests but Mistress Black assured us it would be done and in time. She would get some bodies in there to make a start this morning. At the end, Diana thanked Mistress Black and told her to go and get things moving, and to expect to join us, Lord Barton and Johnstone tomorrow.

It seemed like the work was endless, even for me and Diana. Mistress Black must have been driven frantic but she, in turn, drove her staff to exhaustion. The day before our guests were due to arrive, we three toured Barton Court one final time. Everywhere was spick and span. Clean fresh linen on all the beds, freshly cleaned hangings and curtains.

"Well done, Mistress Black. Truly wonderful. Are your larders well stocked?"

"Thank you M'Lady. Yes, my larders are overflowing and Cook has started preparations for tomorrow's dinner. The butcher will be supplying my meat fresh before each major event so everything is in order. I'm ready."

"Splendid Mistress Black, splendid. I had my doubts that we could get it all finished in time. You can expect a nice bonus in your Christmas Box."

"No need, M'Lady. I was just doing my job." She curtsied to her Lady

"Nevertheless, Roberta, you shall have it. These past few weeks have been above and beyond the call of duty."

"Thank you, M'Lady. May I be excused, please? There is still much for me to do."

"Of course Mistress Black. Carry on. Ask Johnstone for a bottle of sherry just for yourself and you relax this evening."

"Very good, M'Lady. Thank you M'Lady."

"We did it Jane!" Diana stretched in relief. "And we shall also relax this evening." She kissed me tenderly. "I think we will have Eleanor and Annie entertain us. Oh I would love to give you a good whipping. I can see the signs that you are starting to crave my attention again, but we must not show any marks. Oh, Jane, tomorrow you will be introduced to Lord Underweir officially and he will be putting a baby in my belly. Are you not excited?"

"Dear Diana, I can scarcely contain myself. But what if he does not like me anymore when he sees me again?"

"Percy will adore you. All those love letters he has sent you, and yours to him? What did he say in his last letter? How he aches to see you? How can he not love you? He will sweep you off your feet into bed, Reginald told you so, you just wait."

"I can't wait."

"Patience my dear. Just one more day and you will be in his arms, I promise you. Look, it is a lovely day outside and the sun is shining. Let us get well wrapped up and walk around the Lake. That will help calm our nerves for I am as nervous as you are. Come, let us get dressed."

She tinkled her bell and Eleanor was instructed to dress Diana in her warm clothes. Annie did the same for me and soon Diana and I were strolling around the lake in the crisp winter air, our breath steaming as we watched the young stags in play fights, clashing their newly growing antlers. We made our way back to the house where our maids served us luncheon but I was too nervous to do much more than play with my food and Diana was just picking at hers.

That evening we brought the girls into our bedroom and gave them a good spanking to commence an evening of fun and games. We exchanged maids for the night and Eleanor slept with me. Well, she spent much of her night with her tongue in my pussy.

Chapter 14 Percy and Faith

Next day we were up and about at the crack of dawn. We both bathed then dressed in our finest, ready to welcome our guests. The entrance hall at Barton Court seemed half full of staff waiting for our guests. Maids to take their outer clothing and offer refreshments as desired. More maids to show them to their respective rooms, page boys to carry the luggage. All were kicking their heels waiting. The Smythe-Joneses were first to arrive with my old friend Faith bringing up the rear with Cynthia's small bags in her hands. She didn't notice me because she was struggling with a hat box which was slipping. I wanted to rush and hug Faith but waited until later before greeting her. I had conspired with Annie and Eleanor that they would not say who their Lady's guest was and how I was to surprise her.

All our guests had responded with an acceptance note so the house was soon busy as they arrived over the next couple of hours. I had just returned from showing the Marcus girls to their rooms when I heard Diana calling for me. "Jane, there's somebody you must meet."

My heart leapt into my mouth as my Beloved stood before me with a twinkle in his eye. "Lord Percival Underweir. Lord Percy, may I introduce my cousin, Miss Jane Fairfax."

He clicked his heels, bowed to me and took my hand to his lips. "Charming, Miss Fairfax. It is a pleasure to meet you."

I curtsied. "Good day to you, Lord Underweir. My pleasure entirely. Welcome to Barton Court." Again he bowed as he moved on. "Reginald," he cried, espying Lord Barton and striding to his host, hand outstretched. Leaving me alone.

I think, perhaps, I was not much use to Diana as the rest of our guests were introduced, my mind was elsewhere. Eventually she told me to go and rest quietly. Annie was, as always, humming to herself in her usual manner whilst working, when I walked into the room and slumped down into a chair.

"Is something wrong, Mistress Jane? Has He arrived yet?"

"Nothing wrong, Annie. My Lord is here, we have been introduced but he left me to speak with Lord Barton. Oh, I do not know what to do with myself. Do get me a cup of tea, Annie, there's a good girl."

1...678910...12