Forever M'Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right away, Mistress." She was back in just a few seconds. "I asked Eleanor to get your tea. Please, Mistress, is Lord Percy still as handsome?"

"He is beautiful, Annie. Wait until you see him yourself. Oh, what shall I do?" She moved behind my chair and her fingers were soon easing the tension in my neck. I was feeling much more settled and calm when Eleanor arrived with my tea, which helped even more. Then I suddenly stood up. "Annie, is Faith in your room?"

"Why yes, Mistress."

"Hurry, Annie, bring her in. Remember your line?"

I could barely contain myself for the few seconds it took for Annie to fetch Faith. I turned so that my back was all she would see. I heard that familiar voice, "How can I help you Mistress?"

Annie said, "Lady Diana wants you to teach her guest how to kiss."

It was like we were all posing in a tableau with Faith totally bewildered by the order and the girls were just waiting for the denouement of my little trick. I turned, and held my arms wide. "Yes Faith, you must teach me to kiss, as M'Lady told you."

Faith just stood and stared, looking at me up and down in my gorgeous formal gown. She peered at my face and recognised me. "Jane? Is that you? How can it be? Oh, I'm so sorry Mistress. Forgive my impertinence."

"Faith Catheryn Evans, if you don't come here and kiss me right away, I'll whip the skin from your slack arse."

That broke the spell, Faith closed the gap and gave me as good a kiss as I knew she was capable of delivering. "I don't believe it. Jane, who I picked up at the gates of Barton Court, Jane who washed pots all day, Jane who was M'Lady's maid, the same Jane is now a Lady? How can it be?"

"Annie, pour us all a cup of tea. Come let us all sit down, you, Faith, sit down before you fall down. You start, Faith, tell me how are you? Do you like your Mistress, is she good to you?"

"Jane ..."

"Always 'Mistress Jane', Faith. And I feel as uncomfortable about that as you do. You will understand soon."

"Mistress Jane, before I left M'Lady's service to go with Mrs Smythe-Jones, she was a regular visitor at Barton Court and she and her husband used to stay in this suite. We all know what Lady Diana likes so the connecting door was used most nights. One evening, M'Lady sent for me and told me to join them. Well, you know me, J...Mistress Jane, that was not a difficult task. We all had lots of fun and my now-Mistress and I seemed to pair off while M'Lady and Mr Smythe-Jones had their own fun. Mrs Smythe-Jones took a liking for me and told me to join her alone one afternoon. It continued like that for the rest of their stay. They returned about two months later and their visits became regular. They all followed the same fashion, mainly me and Mrs Smythe-Jones together while M'Lady entertained Mr Smythe-Jones. Then one day M'Lady asked if I would like to be Mrs Smythe-Jones' maid. She knew I liked her because I had confessed so much to M'Lady. I would go with her blessing, she said.

I didn't know who to choose. M'Lady was good to me but two things I hated. When M'Lady got one of her moods and whipped me. You enjoy it Mistress Jane, I hate it. And those evenings I spent with M'Lord. I still gag at the thought of his breath. Either of my Ladies would spank me sometimes and I don't mind that so much. I chose to serve the Smythe-Joneses and never regretted it. Now you must tell me how you come to be sitting there."

"Where do I start, Faith? I settled in as M'Lady's maid and I loved my position. She liked me because I could match her in the bedroom, including the whippings, which I need too. It is just a coincidence but my story is similar to yours. Did you ever visit Tradiscombe?"

"Yes, it is a lovely house."

"I accompanied M'Lady to Tradiscombe. She brought me to Lord Percy Underweir's bed and M'Lady shared me with Lord Percy and we all had much fun. One thing led to another then, one day, he proposed marriage to me. Honestly, it is true. I had also fallen in love with him but I asked him how he could marry a serving girl. Well, M'Lady agreed to teach me how to be a lady and that I would be formally introduced to Lord Underweir as soon as she considered I was ready. I am known as her cousin. One of the main reasons for this Christmas affair was for the introduction to him. I am to be courted, officially betrothed, wed and installed as the Lady of his house. I was officially introduced to him not above an hour ago."

"Mistress Jane, I am so happy for you."

"Thank you, Faith. Perhaps you now see why it must always be 'Mistress Jane', no matter how close we were. My background must never be revealed by such a slip. I am M'Lady's cousin and that is all that is to be known. Lord Barton, knows, of course. He loves the idea and his help has been vital. I also have the full support of the whole household staff."

"Of course your secret will be safe with me, Mistress Jane, you have my solemn word on that. My friend is going to be a real Lady. My, my, my."

"Yes, and if I get a chance, I am going to ask Mrs Smythe-Jones if I may borrow her maid and give her the spanking a saucy wench deserves."

I hugged her to my chest and kissed her. Just then Diana walked in, looked at the four of us, nodded and smiled. "I think you must have been exchanging news, Faith, it is good to see you, girl. Let me hug you."

Faith stood and went to her former Mistress. "It's good to be back, M'Lady. You are as lovely as ever. But just look at Mistress Jane, she is positively glowing."

They hugged and kissed like old intimate friends then Diana said, "We'll get together soon, Faith, but your Mistress will need to dress for dinner and we must do the same, so go now."

"Yes, M'Lady."

Chapter 15 Dinner and passion

Oh, that corset felt particularly cruel today as Annie and Eleanor both pulled on the ties, but I would not get into my gown without it. Mistress Black informed me that Janice insisted that she must deal with all my clothes and had spent many hours of her own time sewing my new gowns by candlelight. The bodice emphasised my bosom without stepping outside the bounds of decency. It hugged in tightly at my waist and flared over my hips. The skirt was voluminous with six layers of petticoats underneath to keep it flared out. All was in heavy shot silk in deep purple and pink and shimmered with every little movement. Annie announced that I looked beautiful and Eleanor gasped when she saw me.

Annie brushed, twisted and braided my hair, piling my tresses high upon my head. My face was powdered and coloured subtly, my lips bright red. I felt like a princess from the old fairy tales when my maid was finally finished. I could scarcely believe that the woman looking back at me in the mirror had been just a Lady's maid eighteen months earlier, and now here she was in beautiful clothes with heart pounding in her chest as she waited to see her Lord once more.

Diana had prepared the seating arrangements, never letting me see her secrets. When Diana and I entered the Great Hall, it was a hive of activity with maids scurrying about on the last minute touches, Mistress Black was there issuing instructions to all her girls in their fresh new uniforms. The pages, looking splendid in Barton livery, were also rushing about under Master Johnstone's directions. The whole room was brightly lit with candelabras all the way down the centre of the table and around the walls, their flickering lights glinting off the polished glasses and cutlery. It looked magical.

Suddenly Lord Barton arrived and the room fell silent. Mistress Black gave the room one long look with a critical eye, nodded her satisfaction, curtsied to Lady Diana and me and led the surplus girls out to start the food moving from kitchens to an anteroom ready to be brought to the table, Johnstone sent his extra boys after Mistress Black to help. Reginald stood behind his chair at the head of the table and invited us to join him. Diana was at his right hand and I was at his left. My heart skipped a beat when I noticed that the place next to mine had a place card labelled "Lord Percival Underweir." At the appointed time, the guests started filtering through the door. The ladies were all dressed in fine gowns, looking beautiful. The men were all so handsome in their formal black and white. Each was announced with full titles by Johnstone and the table started to fill up but the place next to mine remained unoccupied and I started to panic. Where was he? Was he coming? Oh, when will he be here?

Reginald reached a friendly hand and touched my arm. "Patience, Jane. Calm yourself."

Just then I heard Master Johnstone's stentorian voice announcing, "The Lord Percival Underweir." As he took his position beside me I could not breathe. I could not look at him for fear my heart would burst. The guests were all finally assembled around the table when Reginald spread his arms wide and announced, "My Lords, and all you beautiful Ladies, welcome one and all. Please be seated and enjoy yourselves."

Reginald moved behind Diana and seated her. The Lord Underweir seated me whispering in my ear as he did so, "You look beautiful, Jane." Then speaking normally he greeted Miss Fairfax and I thanked Lord Underweir. When we were seated he turned to me, with one eyebrow raised and a twinkle in his eye, his smile had a hint of mischievousness which, at once, made my heart beat faster again.

Soon the pages and maids were scurrying around serving us. Cook had excelled herself, the food was so tender, cooked to perfection and elegantly displayed on the huge silver salvers. The wine flowed freely, the conversations were lively and I felt like I was floating on a cloud. Percy and I talked in whispered tones when not joining in the general conversation. He kept me laughing with some his anecdotes which, at times, bordered on the salacious. And his leg kept brushing mine, not accidentally, all through the meal.

At one point there was the sound of a plate being dropped and smashed. The table went silent for just two seconds then the buzz of the several conversations resumed. I half whispered to Percy, Reginald and Diana, "Somebody will be going to bed tonight with a very sore bottom."

"You speak truly, Jane?"

"From experience, Percy. Painful experience." I caricatured a rueful face. Reginald roared with laughter and Diana was trying to hide her giggle behind her napkin.

"Do tell more, Jane. Do the staff really get beaten?"

"Reginald's Butler and his Housekeeper maintain the strict discipline necessary to run the household. I would suspect your senior staff do the same. Punishments might be a fine on their wages, demotion to a lower position or a taste of the Housekeeper's wooden spoon on their backsides. Believe me, Percy, it hurts."

"I have never given much thought to the matter but I must suppose that Jordan, my Butler, maintains discipline in his domain."

"Truly, Percy, it is a completely different world Downstairs. They have their own social structure, their own status rankings just as complex as we have, with status vehemently defended."

"Really? I didn't know."

All too soon, it seemed to me, the meal was finished and the ladies were invited by Lord Barton to withdraw while the gentlemen took their port. Diana led the procession with me bringing up the rear behind the stragglers.

When all was finished, everybody went their separate ways. Cynthia Smythe-Jones and Freddy, her husband, walked with us to our wing. They went to the rooms I had vacated for them, Diana and I passed on to her apartment.

"Jane, you realise of course that Reginald invited Percy here for two reasons. For you, obviously but also for me. I must be impregnated during his stay."

"Of course you must, Diana."

"Well, then, this is what I propose: tonight he is yours. Reginald will bring him to you later and I will join Cynthia and Freddy but Freddy will not have me. I'm keeping myself for Percy's deposits. So, after tonight I am going to be entirely selfish and will have Percy as much and as often as possible. Sorry, Jane, but this is important for me and Reginald. I must give him an heir."

I was disappointed, of course I was disappointed, but I owed my friend so much and I would have Percy for the rest of my life so I told her, "Diana, I agree, you must give Reginald his heir and I won't stand in your way. How could I not let you have him after you have given me so much?"

She hugged my neck and thanked me effusively. But that did not ease the pain. Still I would have my lover for tonight at least. We called for our maids. Diana emerged from her bedroom wearing just her favourite silk robe, kissed me and walked through to Cynthia. I had Annie remove all my clothes - oh, the relief of getting out of that corset - and give me a quick massage. I then had her dress me in much lighter simple, gown with lots of buttons down the front to give my lover the pleasure of undressing me. I wore nothing underneath that gown. I dismissed Annie for the night and waited for my lover. Sitting on my chair, I had a book open on my lap but the words flowed before my eyes without any meaning penetrating my excitement. I almost jumped when there was a knock on the door to admit Reginald and Percy. Reginald stayed only long enough to greet me then retired, leaving me alone with the most handsome man in all of England.

I rushed into his arms and at last tasted his sweet kisses. When we disentangled ourselves, I led him by the hand to my bedroom and started working at his buttons to undress him. His prick was already standing to attention so I took it lovingly into my hands but he made me stop and I had to stand while he opened my buttons one by one, slowly revealing my all to his lustful gaze. He picked me up and laid me gently on the bed then lay next to me using his hands and mouth to make love to me.

We kissed, putting all our passion into it before he cupped a breast and started suckling. I pressed his head onto my tit as his suckling got harder, it felt like he was trying to get all my breast into his mouth. I reached down for his manhood and felt his slickness coating my hand so I spread it around and under the foreskin. But his needs were becoming urgent so I lay on my back, opened my legs and welcomed my lover into my body. We were both ready - I felt like I had been ready all week - and he fucked me to a glorious climax.

Now the urgency was out of the way, we started again with many tender kisses and caresses and I climaxed again with his fingers slipping in and out of my pussy, frequently brushing over my clitoris to bring me to my peak. To thank him I made love to his tool, tasting his flowing juice and myself as I lapped all the way from his balls to the glistening tip before I closed my mouth around it, sucking and licking until I felt him starting to jerk and throb. Then I pushed my head down and took my lover into my throat for him to spend himself there. I loved feeling each little pulse along my tongue as his seed rushed past, I love the wonderful taste of my Beau and was happy that he would spend himself in my mouth many, many more times in my lifetime.

We again luxuriated in just being together, holding each other, exchanging soft kisses, whispered loving words until he discovered that I was ticklish. Oh, the beast, the brute, the fiend. He was merciless and had me utterly helpless as he held me down and got his fingers tickling me in every sensitive spot he could find until I was screaming and sobbing. Only when he tired of his game did he throw me down, lift my knees over his shoulder and enter me with forceful purpose and pound my pussy vigorously. My whole body was being overwhelmed by the fires of my passion as I matched his thrusting, matched his lusting and when I felt his seed pumping into me it set off all my own fires and I think I died from sheer ecstasy but the angels must have sent me back.

It did not matter, I was already in my own little heaven with my own god. For most of the night, my god made love to me in every way he could imagine. He fucked my cunt, he fucked my mouth, he fucked my arse, he fucked me with his tongue, with his fingers and with his beautiful prick and I took him in every way he desired. Sometimes sweet and gentle, sometimes with sizzling passion, we made love until we could make love no more then he enfolded me in his arms and held me as we drifted almost instantly into the oblivion of sleep.

Chapter 16 Accident in the Kitchen

I knew no more until a sound penetrated the darkness and something nudged my shoulder. I was trying to work out what the disturbance was when suddenly it made sense. "Mistress Jane, please wake up, oh please Mistress, wake up." I opened my eyes to see my maid still half in her uniform, half out, with her hand on my shoulder and shaking as she pleaded for me to awake.

"Annie, whatever is the matter?"

"Oh Mistress, you must wake up, there's been a terrible accident." That blew the cobwebs from my head and I rose from the bed, noticing that Percy was also awake.

"Calm down Annie, finish dressing and tell me what you know." I slipped over my head the light gown my lover had removed last night as Annie told me that there had been an accident. Two men in the kitchens were carrying a large kettle of boiling water down the stairs when one of them slipped. The kettle landed on him and he's badly scalded but the other one cracked his skull open. "He's dead, Mistress," she wailed.

I was struggling with all the buttons when Annie pushed my hands away. She was sniffing away the tears as she said, "Let me do that Mistress." She was much better than I was.

"Bring me that velvet robe, Annie, to keep off the chill." I turned to Percy and told him to go back to sleep, there was nothing he could do. Annie slipped me into the robe, I told her to look after Lord Percival, kissed him good morning and goodbye then ran to the kitchen.

Diana was already there as was the Housekeeper, both still in their nightclothes and the Butler doing up the buttons on his waistcoat. Mistress Black and Master Johnstone were waiting for orders but Diana stood there just staring at the blood mingling with the steaming water and hearing the pitiful screams of the scalded man.

"Has the Doctor been called?"

"No Mistress Jane."

"Master Johnstone, send a runner to get him. Send the coach after him, it will save the Doctor time. And another runner for the Constable, he will need to see this. Mistress Black, a chair for Lady Diana and a cup of tea for us both. Have this bloody mess cleared up please. All you gawkers, get about your duties, there is nothing you can do. Those who saw the accident, wait there." I pointed to a spot out of the way of the workers. "The Constable will want to speak to you."

There was a massed chorus of "Yes, Mistress" and people curtsying and bowing as they turned away, some to the tasks just assigned, the rest to go about their business in the kitchen. The chair for Diana arrived and so did the tea. I was just wondering why Reginald was not here when he strode in.

"Eh, what's happening, Jane?" he blustered. "Who's dead?"

He peered down at the body without recognition then turned to me as the Housekeeper was saying, "Sandy Fowler, M'Lord. Kitchen porter. This one is Keith Foster, kitchen porter, too."

"What have you done so far, Jane?" He seemed more composed now.

"I have sent for the Doctor and Constable and sent the carriage to bring the Doctor back with haste. I could not think of anything else, M'Lord."

"Thank you, Mistress Jane. I think you have covered it all. Mistress Black, send for Lady Diana's maid." He put his hand gently on her shoulder.

Chairs appeared for me and Reginald as it would be several minutes before the Doctor could arrive. I had another cup of tea and Reginald has some brandy while we waited. "Bad business, Jane. Bad business. Hmmm, do I send everybody home? Damned nuisance. Still, can't be mended. Ah, Eleanor, help your Lady back to her apartment. Go Diana; there is nothing you can do. What do you think, should I send 'em home?"