Forever Night

Story Info
The night creature takes a wife.
1.8k words
4.42
52.3k
17
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 03/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 The Lonely Beast

Tears were streaming down Bonnie's cheeks as she drove. She had arrived home early from her business trip to find Dave her husband screwing Diana her best friend in her bed. She could not face either of them, so she escaped without being seen. The only thing she did not know was what she would do now.

Bonnie found herself driving canyon road, and a chill overcame her. She wanted to make David pay for what he had done to her. She accelerated into the curve and aimed the car at the guard rail. Metal shrieked as the bolts holding the barrier gave way slowing the car. It lost traction and wheels spun in the soft sand making forward motion impossible. She stepped out of the car, and walked to the edge. Holding herself tight she shuddered at the thought of what she was about to do. David had not been the first man to hurt her but he was going to be the last.

Suddenly she was repelled by what she had been contemplating and backed away from the edge. No man was worth this she thought. Shadows filled the valley below and the sun had set behind the mountains to the west. A mist seemed to rise out of nowhere and Bonnie realized she was no longer alone. Out of the mist walked a man dressed in black. He looked like a biker with the leather jacket, pants, boots, and a white silk shirt. His long black hair was tied in a pony tail. Without saying a word he walked up to her and peered into the precipice.

"It's good that you changed your mind. This was no way for a woman like you to end."

She stepped back and said, "How did you know I intended to die here."

"It wasn't hard to guess. I heard your car crash through the barrier from my home. You would be surprised at how often some tortured soul decides to end it all in the canyon."

"Oh," Bonnie said.

"I'm Paul Lamont by the way."

"I'm Bonnie, Bonnie Chambers." She held out her hand and it felt like an electrical shock when he took her hand in his. Paul bent low at the waist and kissed her finger tips. His green eyes seemed to turn to gold as he bowed low. The kiss was stimulating and in spite of Paul being a total stranger she felt drawn to him.

She was his and he knew it. He could feel her heart racing. "Come I'll take you to my home and you can tell me all about it over tea."

She could not believe how easily she agreed, but here she was walking with him. The gothic mansion came into view and she wondered why she had never noticed it before today. The fog was getting thicker but seemed to peel aside as they walked in silence.

He wondered why he had not drawn her life force and thrown her from the cliff as he intended. Looking at her wine-colored hair, it was easy to see why he had not. Bonnie looked a lot like Mona. In recent years he had thought a lot about taking a new wife but had never met the right woman.

It had been a hundred years since he had felt this way for a woman. That's when the vampire hunters had captured Mona. They had tied her to the door of the cathedral and waited for sunrise. He could hear her screams in his sleep. Bonnie's voice pulled him from his memories.

"Have you lived here long?" she asked as they passed through the gate.

"A very long time, yes."

He opened the door and allowed her to enter first. From the outside the place looked abandoned but on entering Bonnie saw that the interior was decorated with all the modern conveniences.

The butler appeared from the far hallway. Paul took a step forward and stopped. "We'll take tea in the drawing room Alex. Mrs. Chambers car crashed through the barrier a short distance down the road. See that it is in operating condition and brought up to the house."

"Yes sir," Alex said.

Paul took Bonnie's elbow and led her into the drawing room where she sat next to him on the sofa. "So Bonnie do you want to talk about what brought you to my mountain this evening."

For some reason Bonnie was compelled to tell him the truth. Just as she was compelled to sit close to him. She told him about finding her husband and best friend before running away. She also told him of her thoughts of suicide but changed her mind at the last minute.

"You know what this means Bonnie?"

"No," she said.

"It means your life starts over. As of this moment you are a new creation."

Alex knocked once, then opened the door carrying the tea service. He set it on the low table and backed out of the room.

"New creation huh."

"Yes from having a near death experience." Paul poured the tea into two cups.

"I don't think that qualifies as a near death experience. It was more like a momentary laps in judgment."

"At least you are here now. Do you know what you want to do now?"

"I don't know, but whatever I do, it does not include my husband. This is not the first time he's been unfaithful."

Bonnie sipped her tea and smiled. She had been surprised at her reaction to Paul since they had met, but now she was aroused. Her panties were wet. He was a total stranger, how could this be she wondered. She knew the answer, the long hair and the leather clothes presented a bad boy image. Momma told her all about what happened to bad girls. All she had to do was think about Dave, her husband to realize what being a good girl had gotten her. She was ready to play with the bad boys.

There was a knock on the door and Alex walked in. "Sir we replaced the headlights on Mrs. Chambers car but the fog. It is much too dangerous to drive tonight."

"Thanks Alex, would you have Claire prepare the guest room."

"As you wish sir."

Paul kissed her and she responded by deepening it, melting into his arms. He picked her up and carried her upstairs and lay her on his bed. He began undressing her and when she was nude she lay back and opened her arms.

He slowly removed his shirt and tugged at the ribbon that held his hair. She held out her arms for him but at that moment he decided to take the gamble and show her who he really was.

"Bonnie, I want you not just tonight but for all eternity."

Bonnie rose to a kneeling position. "What do you mean for an eternity Paul?"

"I'm not what I appear to be Bonnie, some call me demon, blood sucker, and night creature. It's true, but there is much more. I could have taken you and made you my bride but I want you to want immortality willingly."

"What your saying is that you are a vampire."

"Yes."

"If I refuse?"

"I would take from you a portion of your blood to sustain me, then cloud your mind so you would not remember and send you on your way in the morning."

He did not tell her that she would be marked as his property and would come to him when he called.

Bonnie thought about her life and the pain and sorrow she had endured and overcame in her childhood. Now the comfortable life had been based on lies. "Tell me Paul, do vampires engage in sexual activities."

She unleashed Paul's belt and let his pants fall. His penis began rising after being unleashed. "Oh my."

Taking hold of his cock she took him into her mouth. Paul was seized by the intense pleasure she was giving him. She had not answered him with words but by her actions he knew her answer. He maneuvered Bonnie back on the bed and assumed a sixty nine position. As soon as his tongue touched her clitoris, she came the first time gushing fluid into his mouth. This drove Paul wild, he remembered Monica's vaginal secretions during their love making. Bonnie had let go of his dick through her orgasm pulling it from her mouth in order to articulate her pleasure.

Bonnie, recovering from her orgasm attacked Paul's cock with renewed vigor. She could feel it lengthening in her throat and knew that he was about to cum. Paul began thrusting, fucking her mouth, so she stretched her long neck and relaxed her neck muscles. With his first spurts of semen she backed off in order to taste him. At the same instant Paul bit into her clitoris causing an orgasm.

"Fuck me," she screamed.

Paul rose over her prepared to enter her body. "Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Yes."

"I could very well lose control my lady. The beast in me has been lonely so long."

Paul thrust himself into her and she squealed in delight. "Feels so good Paul, I want it all."

"I've journeyed down so many dark highways waiting for you Bonnie." He was pummeling her now with his engorged cock but she was taking it all with barely a whimper.

"I'm your woman now," she panted. "Do with me as you will."

She had taken everything he had in her mortal state. He wanted her more than anyone he had ever encountered, and he was going to make her his bride. She began thrashing hard against his cock when her orgasm hit, surprising him. He began shooting his sperm into her before he had lay her neck in position. His fangs broke through skin at the same time one of his sperm burst through the egg that was ready and waiting in her womb.

Paul felt her heartbeat slowing as Bonnie began coming down from her orgasm. He hurriedly ripped at his wrist and made her drink from his blood just as she approached mortal death. Her heart rate was so slow he thought he had lost her before her heart began beating strong. He kissed her lips as she lost consciousness. She would remain in this state for twenty four hours.

He paced the floor upset with himself. His timing was way off, he had almost lost her. But Bonnie was like no one he had ever met before. She was a wild one, and he believed it had been his destiny to find her.

Deep within Bonnie's body a battle was raging. Her new nature was struggling to purge her of all things human. The fertilized egg was struggling to attach itself to her uterine wall. The flushing fluids whirled about her uterine cavity forcing the egg into a whirlpool of motion. The little Zygote bumped the walls of Bonnie's womb trying desperately to achieve its only goal. Before being expelled from Bonnie's body it found a quiet niche floating in calm waters and pasted itself against Bonnie's uterine wall, and then there were two cells, four, then eight. Although Bonnie was now one of the undead a miracle was taking place deep within her body.