Forever of the Wood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LesLumens
LesLumens
1,293 Followers

Gary swelled with pride as his daughter stared down the Governor while delivering the last line. It was all he could do not to run over and hug her.

"Instead, you're voting on a different route today, one that benefits a few, but takes away so much more from the rest of us — who you are all supposed to represent."

Kia turned and nodded to Steve. He handed one of the posterboard cards he was carrying to her, and then distributed the rest between him and her parents.

"Today — Earth Day of all days — I want you to see what you're going to destroy if you vote yes."

Kia held up her card, which framed an enlarged image of Steve's clubhouse. "Memories. How many of you would have given your left arm to have a place like this when you were boys? There will be a strip mall or a gas station here if you vote yes. The families living along this route are giving up everything they know. Some are sacrificing generations of memories, pressured by threats of eminent domain and less money if they didn't take the offers given to them."

Steve held up his card, a scene shot from the balcony of his clubhouse. Kia pointed to it and said, "Trees older than anyone in this room. Some of them were full grown when your grandparents were boys. Do you want to destroy them instead of paving over what used to be a giant hole in the ground; just so a few people can get rich?"

Kia walked over to her father and selected one of the cards he held. Gary held it up as Kia returned to the microphone. It was the picture of the woodpeckers that she'd taken when Steve showed her the clubhouse. "Where are the animals going to go? There aren't many places left that can support them. Are you going to vote yes and force them out as well? They aren't even going to get any blood money."

Gary panned the card to the legislators, making sure everyone saw it. When he saw one man's eyes pop open, he paused, recognizing him from when he'd visited with a group of bird watchers.

Kia had stepped over to have her mother hold up the next card, but Gary nodded toward the man he'd noticed and whispered, "Ask him what the bird is."

Kia took the card and returned to the microphone. She pointed the card at the man her father had pointed out. "Do you know what kind of bird this is?"

"Yes, it's a Red-Cockaded Woodpecker. They're a protected species, barely on the road to recovery. I've never seen one in a natural setting before, and there was certainly no mention of them in any of the reports we received."

The Governor interjected, "There are relocation programs to move the birds to new, protected habitats. It's irrelevant."

Gary stepped over next to his daughter and said, "It sounds like you've done a lot of research on them, for someone who didn't know that they were there."

That started a chorus of murmurs amongst the legislators that steadily grew louder.

"Dad, what should I do?"

With a quiet chuckle, he told his daughter, "Nothing. This is exactly what we want to see."

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely. The way you stared down that pompous ass of a Governor was pure brilliance."

Kia could tell that the Governor was losing support. He kept looking to different people, who in turn looked away, or openly disagreed with him. Several minutes later, the Senate President had to restore order when the arguments progressed to the point of Senators leaving their seats.

The Senator that had identified the woodpecker stood up. "I move that we postpone any action on this matter, as it has become apparent that we have a great deal of information that is either biased, or incomplete."

"I second," another Senator agreed. Brina smiled when she recognized him as the husband of one of the women she'd called. He'd obviously taken his wife's council into account — or grown tired of the doghouse.

From there, it was almost a blur for Kia. Despite loud protests from the Governor and a few allies, the vote was postponed until new studies and reports were commissioned.

Kia gathered with her parents and Steve in the hall after it was all over. Her father clapped her on the back and said, "You did it, Honey."

"Indeed you did," a voice agreed.

Brina stepped aside to let the Senator through.

"And this isn't just a delay, either. I think this may be the final nail in the coffin for the Governor. With him out of the way, I have enough influence to make sure that the route is changed to the original proposal. The state needs that highway, but it doesn't need to run through your back yard."

"Thank you," Kia responded, her cheeks growing warm.

"If it's not too much to ask, I'd like the opportunity to come take pictures of the woodpeckers some time."

Steve answered that. "You're welcome any time."

The Senator turned toward Brina and said, "I know your father, and I know that crafty old goat had his hand in this. You were just out of pigtails the last time you were here with him, but I'd recognize you anywhere. Tell him thank you."

"We will," Brina agreed, and then laughed.

Someone exited the front door of the State House and the cacophony of the reporters outside filled the entire hall.

"Good luck with the press. I'm afraid I can't do much about them."

Brina hugged her daughter close and said, "We have our secret weapon right here."

♠~~~~~∞~~~~~♠

Kia had to fight the urge to skip as she walked down the trail with Steve toward his fort. Everything had turned out perfectly, right down to Steve's father having no problem with losing out on the offer made for his property.

"It's nice to know that I'm not walking out here for the last time," Steve remarked as the clubhouse emerged from the foliage. He turned to Kia and added, "Or walking with you for the last time."

"Me too." Kia smiled, and then gestured toward a large patch of moss beneath a tree near the fort. "Come sit with me."

"There are chairs inside."

"It's a beautiful day. I want to be outside."

"Okay," Steve agreed, and then let her lead him to the tree.

The pair had barely settled on the soft bed of moss when their eyes met. A few seconds later, they leaned together simultaneously.

She would have never thought that it was possible for every kiss she shared with him to be so wonderful — each better than the last. Steve stroked the back of her neck with his fingertips, and moaned when she reached up to caress his cheek.

Arousal mingled with Kia's affection, and her kisses grew more impassioned. He responded in kind, sending her passions soaring even higher. The moment was perfect, and she surrendered to it.

Steve's lips stiffened against hers for a moment when she slipped a hand between his legs — but just for a moment. Something else stiffened in her grasp as he let a hand slip down to her bottom.

Feeling him grow hard for her evaporated the last of Kia's inhibitions. She broke away from the kiss, and immediately reached for the top button of her blouse. Even as she popped it open, she considered just how little distance there was between the tree fort and Steve's house. She'd allowed the heat inside her to rise too high to stop now, though.

"I don't have a condom," Steve warned, his eyes glued to her fingers popping open buttons.

She had the perfect counter for that, as the doctor had suggested birth control as a means to counteract horrible cramps during her period. "I'm on the pill."

Years of visiting her grandparents unclad made undressing in the woodland setting feel perfectly natural to her. The way Steve's eyes worshiped her made it exciting. Her blouse dropped to the mossy bed, and her bra soon followed.

A smile of equal parts surprise and delight broke out on Steve's face as Kia lay back to slip down her skirt. He didn't give her a chance to do so, but instead leaned over her to take one of her pale pink nipples in his mouth.

A quiet moan escaped her from his touch. Steve caressed her firm globes and suckled the tips with a sensual gentility that made her head swim. Never wanting it to end, she closed her eyes and stroked her fingers over his back.

♠~~~~~∞~~~~~♠

Xantina barely moved her hips, reveling in the feeling of Daniel's cock filling her so full. Their lovemaking was unhurried, centered more upon the tight embrace they shared, and the ultimate closeness of their joining.

The nymph felt far more than the love and pleasure of their coupling, though — and she knew her mate could feel it as well. He likely didn't understand the sensation yet, but he would soon enough.

In Daniel's boyhood home atop the hill, Brina and Gary coupled as energetically as teenagers. Within the wood near the tree fort, Xankia basked in Steve's love, ready to surrender her virginity at last. Xantina felt them all.

Her magic grew stronger, and Xantina tapped into that power. As she had done for her daughter at the same time in Xanbrina's life, Xantina prepared to take some of the pain that would come from Kia's first time upon herself, to make the experience all the more memorable and pleasurable for the young woman.

♠~~~~~∞~~~~~♠

Kia gasped when one of Steve's hands slipped beneath her skirt. Her hand crept between his legs again, and she shivered from the combination of his touch and the feeling of his hard cock beneath her fingers. She needed more, and tried to remove his belt.

He released her nipple with a final kiss and rose up to his knees. She panted in anticipation as he peeled off his shirt, revealing his muscular chest. While he finished the work she'd started on his belt, Kia sat up in order to reach the button and zipper of his pants.

"Oh," Kia breathed as she tugged down the cloth, allowing him to spring free. His cock was bigger than any that she'd seen while fooling around with other boys — both exciting and frightening at the same time.

Steve kicked off his shoes, and lay back to wriggle out of his pants. He was still trying to disentangle his ankles when she wrapped her hand around his hard organ and leaned over him. Her hot, anxious breath kissed him, causing him to throb in her hand.

"Ah, Kia," he groaned, the pants bunched up at his ankles completely forgotten.

"You're so hard," Kia whispered, more to herself than to him. Her fingers just touched around his girth, and she wondered if it would even fit in her mouth — let alone anywhere else.

After a moment of hesitation, Kia kissed his mushroom tip. He grunted, his hips lifting, pressing his cock against her lips. She kissed it again, and then looked up into his eyes to see a powerful mixture of hunger and fascination.

The desire she saw inflamed her own, and her tongue snaked out to lap from her fingers up to the purple head. He sighed, and a pearly drop of pre-cum welled up from him. Kia gathered the droplet on the tip of her tongue and shivered. A moment later, her lips parted, and she took him in.

Steve sighed and twined his fingers into her blonde tresses. Kia suckled his glans and teased him with her tongue, causing him to throb powerfully and rapidly between her lips.

She wanted more.

Kia opened wide, her lips sliding down his thick shaft. He groaned, his body shuddering from the feeling of her hot mouth engulfing him. Kia's heart beat faster as her lips slid up and down his manhood. He didn't try to force her, as had the other two boys she'd done this for. She felt comfortable, in control, and infinitely sexy.

Despite an ache building in her jaw from opening so wide to admit him, Kia bobbed her head faster over his lap, her hair beginning to bounce. The knowledge she'd gained in the magical journey with her grandmother let her take him fast, with minimal discomfort.

She'd never taken this to its ultimate conclusion, but the way he breathed her name amidst pants of pleasure made her want it — badly. "Feels... So good, Kia."

His breathing quickened; his grunts and sighs growing deeper. Tangy bursts of flavor excited her as more pre-cum welled up from his tip. Kia slipped the fingers of her other hand beneath his balls to caress them with a feather-light touch. He twitched, and let out the loudest groan yet.

"Kia — close," he warned in clipped grunts a few seconds later.

She had no intention of stopping.

Steve's pants grew louder — faster. Even if he hadn't told her so, she would have known that he was almost there. He stiffened, let out a tight-throated groan, and came.

Kia moaned around him as she felt his cream spurting against the roof of her mouth. Her lips paused near his tip, and she sucked him slowly, milking him for every drop he had to offer. Because she'd made it happen, the taste was as sweet as candy to her. He came hard, filling her mouth full. She swallowed, the initial sensation of the thick cream slipping down her throat quickly overshadowed by the warm glow that spread through her as it settled in her belly.

Steve's movements turned almost convulsive, and she knew that he couldn't handle much more. Somewhat reluctantly, she let him slip from her lips, and received a final dribble of his sweet cum at the last second. She moaned and savored it, loving the look of ecstasy on his face.

Steve went limp on their mossy bed. "Oh god, Kia. Never... Never come like that before."

Kia caressed his thigh, causing him to shudder and his softening cock to twitch up from his body. "I loved it," she responded in a voice barely above a whisper. Her own needs called to her, and she answered.

His eyes slowly opened, and he smiled as he watched her slip her hand beneath her panties to her aching need. Her head lolled back as her fingers caressed her moist folds, and Steve gathered his strength to sit up.

Once on his knees, Steve stroked his hands down her sides to her hips. Kia smiled, and then dropped back down to the moss to recline in front of him. She gasped when his fingers hooked beneath the elastic band of her panties and tugged them down.

She lifted her bottom, allowing him to slide her panties down and discard them. As soon as her feet were free, Kia bent her knees and parted her legs wide, desperate to feel his touch.

Steve's hands glided down her thighs, and she held her breath in anticipation. When his fingers reached her mound, she let out the breath in a high-pitched sigh. He explored her with his fingers, seemingly fascinated by the perfect smoothness of her sex. No hair would ever grow anywhere on Kia's body, save the strawberry blonde locks on her head — a gift of her grandmother's lineage.

The scent of her arousal — womanly musk and honeysuckle — filled Steve's lungs as he leaned into the V of her legs. Intoxicated by the perfume of her desire, he could wait no longer.

A long warbling moan bubbled up from Kia as Steve's tongue traced the full length of her nether lips. She felt as though she was chilled and flushed with heat at the same time. She had never felt anything so heavenly in her life, and she knew that it was just the beginning.

Steve's eyes opened wide with surprise as her sweet nectar brought his taste buds to life. He pressed his tongue deeper, parting her pink folds, eager for more. He whimpered and pressed her sex tight against his face. He was more than happy to oblige her need.

Kia writhed in perfect bliss as his tongue tantalized her. He seemed to know her body as well as she did, finding her every sensitive spot with his soft, slippery tongue.

"Don't stop," Kia begged in a soft, almost worried voice. Though one other boy had used his mouth on her, Steve had already brought her to heights of pleasure beyond anything previous in just a few seconds. She couldn't imagine surviving if he should stop short of bringing her to climax now.

She need not have asked. The taste of her was like a drug, making him desire more by the moment. He tilted his head and stabbed his tongue into her canal. To his surprise, he met resistance, and a sharp jolt passed through Kia's body. He drank up her juices, exploring her with his tongue, and then realized the truth of her virginity.

Equal parts worry and excitement flashed through Steve's head with that revelation, but the sounds of pleasure coming from her overwhelmed the conflicting emotions. Lost in her once more, he redoubled his efforts.

She could feel the barely contained energy of an orgasm building inside her, growing stronger by the second. Her right hand came to rest on the back of his head, and she used it to unconsciously guide him to the center of her pleasure. She began to shudder as his tongue flicked over her clit, keeping her just below the point of no return.

It came upon her in a rush, a hot wave of energy that swept through her, and then crashed back down into her sex. She couldn't contain the loud whimper that burst from her lips as she came and clamped her legs tight around Steve's head. His tongue never stopped — never slowed — drawing out her rapture. Kia came and came, her body completely beyond her control, the sounds of her cries muted by the loud echo of her heartbeat in her ears.

Steve finally relented when an especially strong shock of orgasmic energy caused her to hold him so tight against her that he couldn't catch a breath. Kia's orgasm finally released her, and she went limp with a sound much like a sob. Steve pulled back, aroused and amazed by how hard she'd climaxed.

Kia eventually caught her breath and found the strength to open her eyes. She looked up at Steve to see him massaging his sore neck and said, "Oh — t-thank you. H-hold me, please."

He lay down next to her, and Kia rolled onto her side so that she could snuggle up against him. He draped one arm over her back, while she hugged his waist. She entwined her legs with his, and she realized that he was growing hard again when his cock pressed against her tummy. She nuzzled up against his chest, and let out a deep sigh of contentment.

For long minutes, the couple lay together, simply enjoying the closeness. Steve kissed and caressed her, loving touches that nearly made her swoon. Despite his gentle embrace, she knew that something more lurked beneath it. She needed only to concentrate upon his cock — once again hard and throbbing — to know that.

Kia struggled against fear welling up inside her before she found the courage to speak again. Even then, she barely whispered, and did so into his chest so that he could feel the kiss of her breath there more easily than he could hear her words.

"Hmm?" He responded to her unheard question.

"Do you want to make love to me?" she repeated, just loud enough for him to hear this time.

"You're a virgin, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"But do you want me?"

He groaned and let his hand drift down to her bottom. "Yes."

She looked up into his eyes and said, "I want you to be my first."

"Are you sure?"

"Make love to me, Steve."

Kia's heart beat hard and fast in her chest as Steve's lips found hers, and he slowly rose above her. She rolled over onto her back in response to the subtle guidance of his lips and hands. When he straddled her body and rose up on his knees, she looked down to see his cock twitching only a few inches above her sex. It looked even bigger now — almost threatening. Panic set in, and she looked up at him, on the verge of telling him that she couldn't do it.

Then she saw his eyes.

Love, fear, desire, concern, excitement — Kia could see them all in the deep blue pools of his eyes. She knew in that moment that she couldn't share this gift with any other, and that the time was right. The very air felt alive with magic, and Kia allowed the spell to carry her away.

Steve lifted his knees to settle them between Kia's as she parted her legs. His fingers curled around her thighs as she drew her knees up and out, offering him her innocence without reservation.

LesLumens
LesLumens
1,293 Followers