Forever Owned Ch. 02

Story Info
A young woman becomes meddled in the mystery.
2.9k words
4.44
6.7k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDTW
JDTW
3 Followers

"Come on, Dee! The story can wait! Single, hot, gyrating men cannot!"

Cassidy Delia Bennett, Dee to her friends, grinned at Becca's daring comment. "Becca," Cassidy responded in her laughing voice, "They can all wait. It's not every year that the Miami Dolphins beat the New England Patriots!" Cassidy scribbled something onto the blue, tattered notepad she was holding and she mentally tried to block the onslaught that Becca was sure to expel right about now.

"Football?! Dee, you are going to be a single girl forever! Guys don't want strong, football-watching, car-fixing, women! You just need to be a damsel tonight. It is your birthday, after all!" Cassidy chuckled to herself as she wrote down Tom Brady's less-than-perfect statistics from today's game. She took her job as a Sports Journalist for the Chicago Sun Times very seriously. She had grown up a tomboy in a small city in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, the youngest child of her father, a commercial and hobby pilot, and her mother, a chemistry professor at the University of Northern Michigan.

Her parents and her four older brothers saw to it that she grew up with none of the preconceived notions of what a woman can or cannot do. Her weekends were full of hockey, football, and basketball -- she grew up a die-hard fan of the Detroit Red Wings, the Green Bay Packers, and the Michigan Wolverines. She was a four-wheeler and dirt biker; clever, with a wild-streak once she turned sixteen. She loved mud racing and tractor pulls. When she got her degree in Journalism from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, it was an easy decision to focus on sports. Then she was offered the position at the CST and she had to take it. Unfortunately, twenty two year old small-town tomboys were not in high demand to Chicago's male population.

"There are so many things wrong with that statement, Becca," Cassidy responded as she flipped the notebook closed and pushed her long jet-black hair out of her face, "BUT, my editor said I am to do the response story instead of just the score report, so my story isn't due until Tuesday. That means I actually am a free woman tonight."

Becca squealed with delight and ran to Cassidy's walk-in closet, "I am finding you the hottest outfit that you never wear!" Cassidy looked down at the clothing she wore, Jeez I thought I looked fine to go to a club, Miri thought as she brushed some of her cat's orange hair off her black pinstriped corduroy pants.

Another squeal indicated that Becca had found the smuttiest thing she could find. Cassidy sighed, she loved Becca like a sister, she had been her first real girl friend in Chicago, but she could be a lot to handle sometimes. "I found what you are wearing (no complaining now!), and as you are showering, changing and putting on hot make-up, I am going to call Niki and Jules! They will be here in 45 minutes! Go, go, go!" A slinky dress and a pair of shoes were hurled out of the closet at Cassidy's head and she ducked just before being nailed by a pair of stilettos.

She grabbed the garments, appeasing Becca, and headed to the shower, positive that she would regret this night.

Soon enough, Cassidy, Becca, Niki and Jules were clip-clopping down the busy Chicago streets in dangerously high heels and short dresses. Cassidy pulled and tugged at the way the dress hugged her curves, not used to clothing fitting so closely. Before leaving her apartment, Cassidy had assessed herself in the bedroom's full-length mirror and was actually surprised at the sight that had greeted her. Her 5'7" frame looked like a different body! Her normally straightened long black hair was now naturally wavy as she had not had time to straighten it after her shower. The hair serum Becca had brought offered it a healthy shine that she normally did not work to achieve. Her golden eyes were outlined in black mascara and her long lashes seemed even plumper. Her pale skin looked flawless, the water-based foundation hiding the freckles at her nose and forehead. Her pink lips were accented by a juicy clear gloss.

Even more surprising was the sight of her body! She kept it covered so much that she kind of forgot what it looked like. Her muscles were nicely toned in her arms and legs, mostly because she was an active person and not from hours spent in a gym. Though freckles covered her shoulders and upper arms, she did not mind too much in this dress. The dress was simple, a halter top, black with silver embellishment in all the right places. It accented her modest breasts, thin waist (her mother always said she had a 'sporty-frame' which meant her hips were not good for much other than swinging a bat or running a track), and long legs.

Cassidy snapped back to the present as her friends burst out laughing at Niki's comment about Dee finally turning into a proper, fuckable lady. Cassidy smiled as they rounded the last corner, she was a lot of things, but fuckable had never been one of them. The four of them certainly appeared like they were out looking for trouble, and the bouncer at the hottest club in Chicago recognized that predatory gleam in their eyes, nodding them through the red velvet rope in front of a line of at least a hundred people.

The music absolutely pulsated inside the club; the dance floor was crowded with couples, singles, prostitutes, businessmen, cheaters, even some club virgins who shook their bodies nervously. The lighting was intense at the dance floor, different colors illuminated everything and every so often strobe lights would flash wildly. Everything other than the dance floor was dark, only brightened by dark red lighting that barely cut through the black. Jules, Niki, and Becca were instantly in their element. They checked their coats, gave winks at anything with a penis, and scrambled onto the dance floor. As Cassidy followed suit, she laughed at her friends grinding against anyone and everyone.

Cassidy waved at them, indicating that she was going to the bar for a drink. They smiled at her and Cassidy thought about how not her scene this entire night was. As she stepped up to the crowded bar, she pulled out a ten and stretched over the bar looking for the bartender. Since he was all the way at the other end of the bar, Cassidy got tired of waiting, dropped the ten on the bar and reached behind to grab two bottles of beer. Looking back at her friends, Cassidy started to head towards them until she saw them all dancing with guys way out of her league. They looked so happy and comfortable even when they were dry humping strangers on a dance floor. She would never be like that. She was too self conscious, too independent. When had independence come at a price?

"And in an unexpected turn of events, and a dismal performance by the New England Patriots, the Miami Dolphins get their first win of the season, bringing their record to 1-9." Cassidy turned her attention to the blaring television that was tuned to SportsCenter and tried to twist the top of her beer open, groaning when she realized that they were not twist-offs. Well, she might as well enjoy her night one way or the other, even without a beer.

As the television continued to show clips from the game, she was about to groan at Tom Brady's third interception pass of the game, when she heard a laugh and a deep voice say, "serves 'em right." She turned towards the voice, ready to argue with some meathead about a proper football game, just to argue.

"Hey, pal! You don't honestly believe the Dolphins deserved to win that game?!" she asked, getting fired up.

The man who was also watching the game turned to her and she instantly blushed. He was gorgeous! His hair was dark with a reddish hue, cut relatively short, and styled simply. His skin was tanned from a lot of sun exposure, and it was flawless other than a scar that ran from the just above his left eye diagonally back toward his left ear, breaking only as it crossed the eye. As his eyes focused on her, she noted their intense green color -- she didn't know if she'd ever seen eyes so rich. At first, he wore an expression of curiosity, but when he found the culprit who argued with him, a small smile touched his lips. It made Cassidy's stomach do flips. She noticed, though, that his smile was rather forced, as if it was something he did not do a lot. And, sadly, as quickly as it came, it disappeared even faster.

"Well, cheaters shouldn't be winners, should they?" asked the man politely. Cassidy noticed the thick Irish accent in his voice and wondered what in the world he would be doing at a bar in Chicago watching American football instead of being on the dance floor getting ogled and suffocated by Chicago's hottest girls. "I mean, Belichek brought it on himself."

That got Cassidy's goat! Handsome or not, he needed to be set straight. "Whether or not the team has had troubles in the past is irrelevant. I could single-handedly beat the Miami Dolphins after being hit by a pick up truck!" Cassidy winced. This is definitely not how you were supposed to talk to attractive guys. She bit her glossed lip, waiting for his response, half hoping he would just walk away before she managed to make a total fool of herself.

"Oh, could ya now? I'd like to see tha'," said the stranger, his accent becoming thicker as he joked with her. He raised his beer bottle in a toast gesture and Cassidy instinctively brought her bottle up as well. He chuckled and raised his eyebrows at her when he saw that her beer was unopened. She giggled nervously.

"Oh... I kind of helped myself but didn't have a bottle opener..." She stuttered. He gestured to her and she handed over the bottle to him. He took the bottle and leaned the neck of it against the bar. He then raised his other hand and brought it down swiftly on the head. The action popped the cap off the bottle, even though it caused quite a bit of foam to bubble up. He smiled slightly and handed the bottle back to Cassidy, raising his own bottle again.

"What are we toasting to?" She asked, taken aback by the gesture.

"To you winning the super bowl next year, I imagine..." he responded, a twinkle of mischief in his eye. "Quite the Pats fan, are you then? I follow the Packers myself, but it's because I actually know quality when I see it..." He stopped and waited for her response. He hadn't expected to find a spitfire like her at this godforsaken place. In fact, he had just wanted to be left alone.

Cassidy shook her head, "No, actually I'm a huge Packer fan too but I'm a sports journalist so I'm supposed to be impartial."

He nodded, looking down at his beer, "Well, you're not doin' a very good job of it, are you?"

Cassidy smiled back but just as she was about to introduce herself, Becca grabbed her shoulder. Cassidy jumped a foot at the contact, but Becca did not seem to notice her surprise. "Dee! There you are! Stop being such a wallflower! We found this great guy for you!" And before she could do anything about it, Becca had pulled her away from the bar and onto the dance floor. Cassidy frowned back at the mystery man, but too many people stood between her and him. Dang she thought She didn't even get one last look. The music cut away briefly, so Becca used the silent opportunity to tap on a tall man's shoulder. The man turned around and everyone inhaled. The man was not more attractive than others in the room, but his eyes smoldered and every move he made looked sensual, dangerous. "Dee, this is the guy I was telling you about. This is..." Becca suddenly looked rather dazed, like she couldn't remember why she was in the room.

Cassidy leaned down to look in her face but the man Becca had been about to introduce stepped between them and extended his hand, "Hello, I'm Garrett." His voice was rich and smooth, like the rest of him. As he spoke, Cassidy forgot all about Becca and as soon as she made contact with him, she wanted to fall to her knees and mouth fuck him... hard. Cassidy shook her head, where had that thought come from? She had never really had a wicked thought like that about anyone, but this man seemed to bring that out in everyone.

Tongue-tied, Cassidy finally revealed her own name, but a moment later, the music came blaring back on and Garrett moved to dance with her. He grabbed the small of her back and brought her close to him, so that their hips were touching. He began to move suggestively against her, and, for once, Cassidy did not fight it. She ground her hips back into his, feeling unfulfilled and angry that clothing came between them. After only a couple of songs, her pussy was pooling with moisture and every time he flashed his eyes over hers, she swore she suffered a minor orgasm. Her knees would become weak and he would have to support her. Finally, she could take it no more, his look, his touch, his teasing, the suggestive music...it all spoke to her. She moved closer to him and moved her full lips up to his ear and whispered, "I need you to fuck me. Right now. Outside."

Cassidy could barely believe herself as she grabbed his hand and robotically moved to the door. Once outside, the cold air hit her and she shook her head, not believing what she had done. She turned to Garrett to tell him that this was just a big mistake, but she made eye contact with him again and she groaned. Her pussy was positively aching with need only he could fulfill!

She moved to kiss him and he pushed them into a dark alleyway, threw his coat on the ground and proceeded to lay her down upon it. She moaned and groaned as he kissed her, his tongue coming into contact with hers. The act woke her up. She didn't want this! She pushed at his shoulders to get him to stop, but he pressed on. He removed his lips only long enough to say, "You wanted this too, slut!" He slapped her across the face and she saw stars as her head snapped. The sting lasted only a moment but it was long enough for him to pull her halter top down and expose her breasts. She screamed at him to get off, but he continued. In fact, he seemed more agitated that she continued to fight him, as if he expected her to just let the act of rape happen.

He was strong, though, and her attempts to punch, kick, bite, and scratch at him seemed to be completely futile, but she did manage to scratch a segment of his neck with her nails and she felt his blood trickle under her nails. He screamed in anger but continued his assault, licking his lips. She lay back on his coat, planning her next attack as he clawed under the dress and pawed at her thighs which she refused to open without a fight. He raised his hand to hit her upside the head again and at the same moment she kicked with all her might...straight at his groin. He seized up briefly, but his anger seethed out of him so voraciously that he began to beat her anywhere he could reach her. She felt nothing but pain, and she was positive that she heard her bones snapping like twigs. A searing pain stabbed at her neck. Her vision was getting fuzzy. She couldn't believe that she was going to die like this.

Suddenly, Cassidy was vaguely aware of Garrett being pulled off of her body. She tried to look around and she thought she must be blacking out. From what she could see, Garrett was being held against the chain link fence that blocked the rest of the alleyway, but he wasn't being forced against it by anything she could see. Glancing around, she thought she saw the gorgeous man from the bar standing above her, staring at Garrett's unmoving body.

"You don't rule anybody, anymore, Hunt..ahhhhhhhhhh!" Garrett attempted to talk back to the stranger from the bar, but he keeled over, screaming in pain. Cassidy could not understand what was causing Garrett's pain, other than the stranger's dark stare.

"No, I don't rule anybody, Koritt. I simply follow decency. And where you are going, you should too," the stranger answered. Quicker than humanly possible, the stranger moved to Garrett's body and slashed a gash across the man's face, exactly mirrored to the scar that the stranger possessed across his eye. As Garrett screamed in pain, Cassidy heard fear override pain as the stranger's hands went to either side of Garrett's head and twisted. Instantly, Garrett's screaming ceased and his body crumpled to the ground.

Cassidy heaved a sigh of relief as she stared into Garrett's lifeless eyes. Blackness was seeping into her line of vision, but she saw the stranger's boots slowly walking towards her before she was engulfed in welcomed unconsciousness.

JDTW
JDTW
3 Followers