Forever Owned Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDTW
JDTW
3 Followers

She looked quizzically at him, but he did nothing more than whisper in a barely audible voice, "I'm sorry." Suddenly, his body twisted and cringed, his bones elongated and popped. She inhaled quickly, not knowing what to expect, but the next second a large wolf stood at the end of the bed. His coat was shiny and sleek, his muscles strong. His eyes, though, were jade green as they squinted into Cassidy's face. The wolf, Hunter, threw his head back and howled a long, mournful cry. Cassidy's heart stopped at the sound, it cut her to the core. Hunter, as the wolf, sprinted to the door and it flew open, apparently on its own (though she suspected that he was vaguely telekinetic as well, among his many apparent talents). Without a glance back at her, he ran at full speed into the pelting rain. She stood and moved to the window, watching his retreating figure as it disappeared into the thick tree line. She exhaled...What had she done wrong? And where was he going?

Cassidy thought she would never get to sleep that night, but it seemed that her five day comatose state did nothing to quell exhaustion. Minutes after she laid her head down on the surprisingly fluffy pillow, she was deep asleep, dreaming about stunning green eyes and a mysterious face.

JDTW
JDTW
3 Followers
12