Forever Sharing Karen Again

Story Info
Giving Karen another dream come true.
3.3k words
4.36
82.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen is so sexy. On a scale of 1 to 10, she is a 10. She is perfect in every way. Just check out her picture on my profile. Over the years I have shared Karen with several men. Some old, some young. But each time I have shared her it was out of love for Karen. There is nothing in this world that I would not do for Karen.

For the last 5 months, we have been kept busy with our jobs and homelife. But things change fast. I was out with a friend of mine named Jeff. Jeff and I have been friends since we moved down here to Georgia. Jeff just happens to be black. He is a good man. Two years ago Jeff lost his wife when her car was hit by a drunk driver. Jeff suddenly found himself a single father of two great kids. He was a hard working man.

For the first time since his wife passed away, Jeff took time out to go out for a few drinks with me. I was happy that he did. He were having a great time too. After the bar we went to Hooters for something to eat. Jeff was floored by the way some of these women looked. Jeff is a good looking man himself. I told Jeff to pick up one of them and he just laughed. They would not go out with me he said out loud. I think Jeff was afraid of being rejected. We sat there and watched the ladies of Hooters and drank some more beers. During that time, Jeff was open with me and told me that he has not been with another woman since his wife passed away. that his kids keep him pretty busy. Of course I felt sorry for the man.

After two hours at Hooters, it was clear that Jeff was in no condition to drive himself home. I told him that we should leave the cars there and call a cab and go back to my place. Jeff agreed. On the ride home Jeff started talking about Karen and how lucky I was to have her. I told him that Karen works hard and she is more than likely home sleeping now. That she would not mind him spending the night at all. Jeff smiled and said thanks.

Once in the house, we walked into the living room. Karen often falls asleep on the floor with our son while watching TV. They both were covered up with a blanket. I told Jeff to have a seat while I carry my son up to his bed. My son is a heavy sleeper. I picked him up and carried him into his bedroom. In my hurry, I forgot that I forgot to cover Karen back up with the blanket.

Karen was on the floor with just a large t-shirt on. Just the TV was on. But when I returned to the living room, I was Jeff clearly staring at Karen half naked body in front of him. Jeff saw me entering the room. God Bob, Karen sure is a sexy lady. You are one lucky SOB. I laughed and said thanks. Karen had turned over while I was gone and her t-shirt had come up alot more exposing her long legs and white tong panties. I guess any normal husband would of covered up him wife. But I have always been proud of Karens sexy body.

She sure is sexy, Jeff said again. Don't you think you sould cover her up some. Karen might get upset if she wakes up and see's me staring at her, Jeff said. I told him to relax. That Karen takes sleeping pills to help her sleep. That she is out cold for the night. Jeff laughed softly. So what do you think of her body I asked him. She looks great from what I can see.I then asked him if he wanted to see more. Of course he smiled and he said hell yes. No sooner than he said it I got down on the floor next to Karen and slowly pulled her t-shirt up, exposing her perfect 34-c tits. Jeff let out a moan. Wow those are nice.

Come down here so you can see them better I told him. In a flash Jeff was on the other side of Karen body. Do you want to touch them I asked Jeff. God yes, but I don't want to get into trouble here Bob. What if she wakes up. I told him to relax, that she is out for the night. With that Jeff took his big black hand and placed it on Karen tit. God he said, its been a long time since I felt a womens tit. Her skin is so soft. Jeff squeezed it softly. Then his two fingers started pinching her one nipple. God they sure look good Jeff said softly.

As Jeff was playing with her tits, his eyes kept going down towards her pussy. I knew what he wanted. While he was pplaying with her tit I asked him if he wanted to see more of Karen sexy body. He moaned out a soft yes. With that I took my one hand down and eased my hand down under Karens panties. I felt Karen warm bald pussy. Slowly I eased the front of her panties down to show him her blad pussy. Again Jeff let out a soft moan of approval. Can you take them all the way off without waking her, Jeff asked softly. Sure I said as I eased her panties down around her knees.Jeffs eyes were glued to her pussy.

Wow this is to much he said. Can I touch it he asked softly. Sure I said to him. In a flash his other hand was working its way down to her bald pussy. I grabbed her one leg and slowly pulled her legs apart some more. Jeff had a clear shot to her pussy now. Once his hand was there, his finger went right on Karen clit. Karen let out a soft moan and Jeff pulled his hand back fast. Jeff was nervous. I told him to relax that she is out cold. But to be on the safe side that I would turn off the Tv which was lighting up the living room. That way if she did wake up she would just think it was me. It was a full moon out that night and you could still see her naked body good enough.

Once the Tv was out, Jeff again place his hand back on Karen pussy. Only this time he placed one of his finger inside of Karen pussy. Karen must of thought that she was dreaming. Because she moaned some more and arched her back some. Jeff pulled his finger out and licked it. Oh my god, she sure taste good too, he said. Then I saw Jeff reach down to adjust himself. I knew this man had a hard on and a half. No man can ever see Karen's naked body and not get a hard on.

I remember back to the time where I shared Karen with another back man. Karen couldn't get enough of that man. With out saying a word to Jeff. I got up to my knees and pulled Karen panties all the way off of her. I then eased her t-shirt off very carefully. Jeff saw how she was still fast asleep. I again pulled Karen legs farther apart. As I did, I looked at Jeff and asked him if he wanted to taste her pussy. Jeff couldn't believe what he was hearing. But I didn't have to tell him twice either. Jeff stood up and removed his shirt. I told him that it might be a good idea if he stripped all of his clothes off. That way if Karen did wake up, she would just think that it was me. Jef stands and removes his pants. I could not beleive what I saw when he did. The gods had surely bless Jeff. He had to be 11 inches long and 2 1/2 inches fat.

I had to be out of mind I thought to myself. Surely if Karen did wake up, she would know this was not me. But I kept quiet. Jeff got down between her leg and lowered his face right into Karen bald pussy. His toung went right for her clit. No sooner that his toung was there, Karen let out another soft moan. Jeff didn't stop this time. He also took two of his large finger and slowly eased them into Karens pussy. This went on for a few minutes. Then Jeff came up for air. He looked my way with a puzzled look on his face. I knew what he was saying. Whats next?

I gave Jeff the go ahead to do what ever he wanted. Jeff smiled. He raised himself up and almost laid on top of Karen. Holding himself up with one hand. He took his other hand and grabbed his rock hard cock. I watched as he placed it at the entrance of Karen bald pussy. It was to let to say stop now. With great ease, Jeff slowly pushed his hard cock inside of Karen as she laid sleeping. No moans from Karen. Jeff only had in the head of his large cock. But with one push, he soon had all 11 inches deep inside of her. Slowly he begins to go in and out. I could see on his face that he was in heaven.

After several pushes, I heard a moan come from Karen. I knew that she was only dreaming. But what happened next shocked the hell out of me. Karens legs wrapped around Jeff ass pulling him even deeper inside of her. Thats it, Fuck me Bob she said softly. Karen was dreaming that it was me between her legs fucking her. I smiled at Jeff and gave him the go ahead to go for it. Jeff really started raming in and out of Karen pussy harder and harder. Then again I was shocked. Karen reached up and pulled Jeff face to her own and started kissing him wildly. Karen loves to french kiss. Her toung was racing all over the inside of his mouth. It was turning Jeff on big time. He really started fucking Karen harder then she has ever been fucked before in her life. Karen was moaning out loud and so was Jeff.

I was laying there watching my black friend fuck my wife like crazy. And it was making me hotter than all hell. I got up and took my clothes off. I laid back down next to Karen. Again I got another surprise. Karens hand reached out and grabbed my hard cock. I didn't know what to do or think. Karen broke her kiss with Jeff and Jeff just kept on raming his hard cock in and out of Karen. Karen let out a louder moan now. As she did her hand started stroking my cock now. I was shocked. Was she awake or not I thoughtto myself. Maybe she was just dreaming about our past threesomes. No way to be sure.

By the look on Jeffs face he could care less. He just knew that Karen pussy was tight, warm and wet. Jeff was starting to moan a bit louder now. I knew what that meant. He was about to cum inside of her pussy. Karen was pullng hard on my cock now. Then it happened. Give it to me Karen yelled out loud. Give me your cum, fuck me Jeff she moaned out loud. It shocked the hell out of me. I looked up and Karen eyes were wide open now. Jeff looked my way. I told him to do what the lady wants. With one hard push Jeff began shooting his hot cum deep inside of Karen pussy. Her legs kept pulling him deeper inside of her.Jeff was cuming hard and fast into Karen.

Karen released my cock and pulled Jeff face to her own. Again they started kissing and Karen started moaning like crazy. I knew that meant that she was also cuming as well.

Once she stopped kissing Jeff, he just laid on top of Karen for a second. Oh my god Jeff says out loud. Karen was still moaning and cuming some. Jeff eased himself out of Karen pussy and rolled on her other side. Jeff had this worried look on his face. Relax Karen tells him. Bob shares me alot. I looked at Karen with a smile on my face. Karen reached over and pulled me on top of her sweaty body. You fuck me now Bob she said softly. Karen grabbed my cock and with one push I was deep inside of her cum filled pussy. Karen was so full of Jeff cum, that each time I pushed inside of her, Jeff cum was rushing out. Jeff was just laying there trying to catch his breath. Karen pulled my face to hers and she kissed me wildly. When Karen is hot, she loves to kiss with a passion.

Fuck me harder Bob she says out loud. I want you to cum inside of me now she ordered. I was hotter than hell. Within seconds I was mixing my cum with Jeffs. I laid in Karens arms for a few seconds. During that time she whipsered into my ear, I want Jeff again. I looked at her and smiled. I got up off of her sexy body and laid next to her. Jeff I said, Karen wants you again. Karen was hot now. She reached over and took Jeffs cock in her hand. It was still very much hard. Fuck me again Jeff she asked him. Sure he said. Only this time lets do it with the lights on. I got up and turned on one light. Karen could now see that Jeff cock was bigger than she tought.

Lay down on the floor Bob she asked. I laid down on the floor. Karen got on her knees in between my legs.I knew what she wanted and so did Jeff.

Karen wanted to be fucked doggie style while she sucked on my cock. Karen raised her ass high in the air. With one hand she reached back and pulled Jeff hard cock into her waiting pussy. Now fuck me hard she ordered Jeff. With one push he was deep inside of her cum filled pussy. Jeff really started raming it inside of her good and hard. Karen reached up to my cock and took it deep into her mouth. Karen was sucking my cock harder than she ever has. It seemed like the harder Jeff would fuck her, the harder she would suck on my cock. Karen was in heaven. She was being fucked hard by this black friend of mine and sucking the cock of the man she truley loved.

Jeff was pushing so hard now. Karen sucked my cock like a wild lady now. It was more than I could handle. Within second I was shooting my cum deep inside of Karen waiting mouth. She swallowed ever drop of my cum. Karen raised her head now trying to catch her own breath. Karen began to arch her back now, pushing herself backwards. Thats it Jeff, give it to me. Make me cum she moaned out loud.Jeff started fucking her harder and harder now. Karen reached back with one hand and she started squeezing Jeff balls. Give it to me Jeff she moaned, give it to me now. It was more than Jeff could take. With one hard push, he started blasting more of his hot cum deep inside of Karen. Karen could feel his hot cum blasting inside of her and it sent her over the edge. She started bucking like crazy. I'm cuming she moaned out loud. I'm cuming hard, she moaned.

Once they both stopped cuming. Karen fell down beside me. Jeff was still deep inside of her pussy. Jeff eased his cock out of Karen and laid on the other side of Karen body. Karen reached over and gave Jeff a wild french kiss. When they broke their kiss. Jeff said I don't know how to thank you Bob and Karen. Karen raised her finger to Jeffs lips. You don't have to thank us. You are a friend of Bobs. Bob has told me how hard you have had it since your wife died. I knew that you needed this badly. I just wished that Bob had done this sooner Karen told him.

Jeff kissed Karen again on her lips to say thanks. With that Jeff got up and walked towards one of our spare bedrooms. Karen cuddled up to me and kissed me wildly. You never stop to amaze me Karen said softly. Did you like it I asked her. God yes, his cock was so big. And he came so hard inside of me. Good thing we don't have to worry and me having any more kids she said as she laughed softly. We both got up from the floor and headed towards our bedroom.

Once inside our room. Karen hugged me like crazy. God Bob, you are so good to me. I asked her if she still loved me as much as when we first met. God no she says. I love you ten times more. So which do you like, white cock or back cock. Karen smile and said, I just love any cock. But Jeffs cock sure was big. Karen said it excited her seeing a black man between her legs. It was lust and nothing more. That her love would always belong to me. I told her that I never questioned her love. With that we kissed again and soon fell asleep.

The next morning Karen and I got up and went into the kitchen to cook breakfest. After a few minutes, Jeff came out and said good morning. Karen waled over and hugged him softly. Thanks for last night he told her out loud. No we thank you Jeff she said. Jeff explained how he had to go and that he had called a cab from the spare bedroom. With that he turned and made his way to the door.

Once he was gone. Karen and I sat at the table. You know Karen I said. He is going to want more of you. Karen laughed softly. I know baby, I know. But only with you there she said. I promise Karen said. We will do it again I am sure.

Now let me tell all of you men out there something. Sharing your wife with another man is the best way to a womans heart. It shows that you love her beyond words. Every woman dreams of having two men at once. Just like every man dreams of having two ladies at once. But alot of men out there are scared to share their ladies out of fear of losing them. This is bullshit. It has bought Karen and I closer than ever. I share Karen with other men and she shares me with other ladies as well. How can a man expect his woman to share him with another lady, if he is unwilling to share her with another man. By sharing Karen with a black man, Karen now wants to share me with a black lady that she works with. And I have never fucked a black lady before. So see men, sharing does have its pay offs.

For all you couple out there, write to us. We live in Georgia and we would love to hear from you. Karen has told me that the next time I share her, that she wants to be tied to the bed and to have another man and lady share her body at the same time. Now that is one dream I want to make come true for her. So write to us.