Forever Trusting Who We Are Ch. 06

Story Info
The story of the girl behind Nothing Else Matters.
4.1k words
4.8
5.8k
00

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER VI

Kristen smiled in the dark having recollected that moment, figuring all this time he thought she was very drunk, but it was mostly the effect of his kisses on her. Still, given the way things happened, she couldn't blame her mind for blocking out some memories.

***

They parked outside her house and she felt relieved to see everything seem quiet in her home, no lights on.

"Yeah! I think no one will notice!" She exclaimed and turned to thank James and say goodbye.

He just took her chin to give her a slow and intense goodnight kiss. She was losing her conscience in this kiss when a a couple of knocks on her window made them jump.

"Dad!" Kristen cried as she saw the man standing with arms crossed, outside. She turned with an apologetic look to James, and jumped out of the truck.

"Why do you come home this late?" Her dad began to scold her. "You told me that boy wasn't your boyfriend! Where's your car? What have you been doing?"

"I'm sorry, Dad! I was coming inside... please!" She tried to make him walk with her, but he wouldn't move, he just stood there shooting a murderous stare at James. The man seemed quite more menacing this time, as James got a better view of him, he was almost as tall as him, with much more muscles in his arms than him, and a very badass biker beard.

Kristen just hoped James would start his engine and leave soon, but instead the sound of his door getting closed behind her made her turn in fear.

God... would this embarrassing moments ever come to an end?

James walked straight to them. "I'm sorry, Sr., it's all my fault we came this late, I didn't want her to come back alone".

"And you are her what?" The man replied in anger.

"Daaaad!" She pleaded to him. "Please, let's go home, it's not James fault..."

"No, I want him to answer."

"Dad! I know what I'm doing, please... this is so humiliating..." Saying the last part in a low impatient voice.

"I'm not yet her boyfriend, Sr."

"You won't be playing with my girl! You hear me?" The man pointed a menacing finger at James, Looking at him defiantly.

Kristen just took her hand to her face in desperation.

"Yes, Sr." He replied lowering his gaze.

"Dad, leave him alone..." She was finally able to make her father walk with her in to the house, as she kept looking back at James totally ashamed.

But he just stood there, and told her: "I'll pick you up tomorrow at four to get your car back, ok?"

She just nodded, and gave him a sympathetic smile.

"Good night, boy." Her dad gave him a side glance and took her from the arm to get her home.

Inside she just had to hear, once again, the lecture about how this type of guys just used young girls like her to have their fun and break their hearts, and how she should be careful, blah, blah blah. All she could think was that she hoped her dad didn't scared James forever from her side.

***

The next day she just waited with butterflies in her stomach, trying to look pretty, but trying not to look as if she put much effort on it. She chose a short cotton dress, and some ballerina flats, combed her hair in a side pony tail, which she wrapped around with a band, leaving just the ends free, then applied some mascara and a bit of gloss in her lips.

Her father just looked at her suspiciously as she wandered nervously around the house.

Oh, this girl is running in to trouble.

At 3:55 she heard this horn from the street, rushed to the window and there was his truck parked outside. She run down the stairs to leave, but her father stopped her. "You're not going anywhere if that kid doesn't come and ring the bell as a proper gentleman, you hear me?"

Kristen rolled her eyes to him and gave him this bored look as she sat in the last steps.

James waited a little bit, was about to sound the horn again, but hesitated, maybe he should just go and ask for her.

She jumped to her feet when the bell rang. He father told her to stay where she was, and walked slowly to the door.

He opened to find this hairy monkey all dressed in black, with tons of earrings in his ear.

"Good evening, Sr. I've come to pick Kristen to get her car back."

"Good evening. I want her back in an hour, ok?" He said flatly, behind him Kristen growled in disagreement.

"Yes, Sr." James replied, trying to look serious.

Kristen walked outside with him, giving her dad an angry look.

Whatever this stupid girl is seeing in this creature. He thought.

She felt all blushed and uneasy. "I'm sorry! I gotta get off this fucking place soon." Kristen said as they reached the truck, he opened the door for her, surprising her. Actually James could still feel her dad's eyes still piercing his flesh hidden somewhere.

"It's okay, don't worry." He wanted to think of better things like how prettier she looked at daylight, how the sun made her hair shine with copper glints, or how he hadn't noticed that her cheeks were so rosy, or the bright and pretty her brown eyes were, framed by her frowned dark brows.

"I just hate him messing with my life, I'm not a child anymore, I can take care of myself."

He laughed. "Can you?"

She opened her mouth insulted. He felt a bit week just by the sight of her parted lips.

But she closed her mouth instead, as she seemed to change her mind, for she remembered how beaten and in debt she came back home. "Mhm... I gotta get a better job." She began to plan in her head.

"I hope last night wasn't all that awful, I left feeling worried for you."

"Just had to listen to the same old speech, y'know? I was so embarrassed with you, please don't take my dad seriously, ok?" She told him biting her lip with imploring eyes. He was more occupied by the sight of her neck.

Suddenly he just laughed. "I was gonna tell your pops... no sir, I'm not her boyfriend, just her sex toy!"

"Shut up!" She hit him in the shoulder, he just braced and kept laughing while driving.

"She just used me Sr., had her way with me and made me take her home!" He kept bothering her.

He parked a few spots near her car and laughed again at the sight of the VW Sedan, noticing it had several colors, as it was put together from different cars.

"Shit, your car is even uglier in daylight."

"Fuck off! It's a classic!" She couldn't help to laugh. "Ok, it's my dad's sweet idea of a birthday present, he said he's gonna bring it to his old glory one day. I'm still waiting for that to happen."

"O... ok!" He said dubiously, then turned and added: "We have little time, will you follow me?" He asked.

"Sure!" She was about to jump out, when he stopped her, and climbed down from his side, to open the door for her.

"My dad is not around, y'know?" She smirked at him as he opened her door.

"Who knows?" He laughed. "Sometimes around you I feel like in an episode of Twilight Zone... Boo! The dad appears!"

"You, ass!" Kristen found herself poking his ribs again, but couldn't help to tickle all inside as he grabbed her pretty intimately to help her down.

She lost her thread of thoughts, distracted by the tanned color of his skin and the golden glow of his body hair in the sunlight.

Slowly, as in a dream, she walked and got in to her car, followed by him. She had to open both windows to dissipate he asphyxiating heat inside. Then she saw him lean in the opposite window.

"What?" Kristen asked in surprise.

"Won't you turn your stereo on?" He said smiling.

"Yeah... so?" She eyed him suspiciously.

"I wanna know what you were listening to."

"What for?" Kristen tried to remember in panic what she had been listening to.

"Just to know!" James had this wicked smile.

"Go away!" She weaved at him, but instead he just moved quickly,his long arm switching the stereo on in one quick movement.

'I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride, I'm wanted, dead or alive!' Bon Jovi's song exploded top volume inside.

James looked at her with eyes and mouth wide open in an exaggerated gesture, pretending to back down from the car in shock.

Kristen just felt an impulse to throw something at him, blushing profusely, and turned the thing off. "Damn you!" She yelled at him, used to be mocked by her other rocker male friends.

She leaned to look at him through the opposite window. He just noticed her cleavage, and came back, pretending to be offended.

Brushing his chin with the tip of his finger, James approached the car. "And here I was, just thinking: Mhmmnnn... she might be girlfriend material..." And shook his head in disapproval, adding: "and you like the oooh, baby dude!"

In response she just narrowed her eyes at him.

"Ok, I'll give you another chance." He replied with an evil smile, opening her glove compartment, and a bunch of cassettes began to fall. He started to sort them one by one, tossing them in to the seat. "Alabama... Elvis?" Curved a brow. "Lynyrd Skynyrd!!" He smiled... "Van Halen... Madonna?" He eyed her mockingly. "Eagles... Mötley Crüe..." He kept on, until his hand grabbed one box with a familiar cover full of white crosses in a grave yard. "And this is it!" He looked pleased, but then questioned her with a frown: "Where are the others?"

Kristen rolled her eyes at him. "Vinyl?"

He gave her half a smile. "Ok, you might have a second chance." And winked to her. She just gave him the finger. He laughed, taking out Bon Jovi's tape from the cassette player. "Still..." James waved the tape in his hand. "I dunno if I'll ever forgive you this." Stated with a hurt look, and turned away.

Did he just said 'girlfriend material'? She just stood there hands glued to the wheel, trying to digest those words, when a touch on her shoulder brought her back to reality.

"Let's go!" He said to her.

A few moments later Kristen was following his truck down the street. She wasn't really paying attention as to where he was taking her, until she recognized Dolores Park. He leaded her inside, and kept driving up.

Is he taking me to a viewpoint? That was so cheesy but still sexy at the same time.

Even though he passed it and went up a little farther, turned to the right and parked in front a wall. She stopped next to him and went out to his encounter.

The moment she began to approach him, she felt like being cornered by his figure in to the front of his truck.

"For a moment I thought you were taking me to the view point?"

"Nah, I come over here sometimes, have some beers first and then go down to enjoy the view. Here it's more private... for private things." He loomed over her, making her lean to the hood of the truck. He took his hand to her ponytail, smiling. "This is cute." She felt his intense gaze over herself, and shyly met his eyes as he seized her waist, closing the distance.

Kristen just felt quite surrendered to his ravening approach and closed her eyes in wait for his lips to touch hers.

But instead she felt his breath on her neck, and his soft lips pressed to her earlobe, talking softly to her: "Now where were we?"

Her body shuddered violently as his voice sent millions of shivers through her body. He smiled and continued his tease, his nose slowly picking her scent all the way down her neck, his hands traveling lightly on her back, tickling her all over, as she began to twine and giggle in is arms.

"Oh, my God!" She exclaimed, as he removed her ponytail from the other side of her neck and started biting his way up to whisper in her ear...

"What? Do you like this?" He bit her ear lightly.

"This is heavenly torture..." She wanted to whisper, but actually her voice came more like a squeak.

He shook with laughter, but he wasn't gonna stop anytime soon, he was enjoying so much driving her crazy, like a big cat playing with it's food.

His low laugh vibrated to the sensitive skin of her nape, she felt so out of control, couldn't stop tittering, the thrill was so intense she felt she needed to escape from his grip, and tried to push him away, but he held her closer.

Smiling he sang whispering: "Oooh, baby...." To her ear.

"Arrrgggh!" She couldn't help to scream in laughter. "Stop it!"

He smiled wrinkling his nose. "What? I thought you liked the faggot." Still talked so close to her neck.

"No..." She bit her lip in a naughty smile. "I rather obey my master..." Told him boldly, just trying not to laugh.

"Oh, really?" She heard him growl on her ear. That made her throw her head back, and his lips looked for her mouth, to give her a fiery kiss, as he lifted her to sit her in the hood of the trunk. He felt her knees in his low abdomen, in the way of getting closer to her.

He broke the kiss and said to her: "Open your legs..." As he took his hands to her knees to part them. Kristen put no resistance as James pushed his body between them, pulling her to his groin. She just breathed out, her dress ran up, and her legs were completely exposed to his view and touch.

Her hands found her way inside his shirt, to pull him close to her too and they kissed quite desperately. James caressed her breasts over the soft fabric of her dress and she moaned in his mouth, almost reaching a boiling point.

Then she felt his touch run down her spine to the side of her hips, as he grabbed the edges of her panties to pull them off. Instinctively she took her hands to his, to stop him.

"Let go..." He ordered and she obeyed, still he saw the fear in her eyes, that tugged him inside.

Slowly began to slid her panties down, as she tried to cover herself closing her legs in shame, he just held his breath contemplating the sight of her nakedness.

A devilish smile formed in his lips, as he took her panties to his face to smell them, then put them in his back pocket.

Suddenly she felt so self aware, and lowered her dress. He didn't seem to like that, came over her, taking her hands from her dress, to pull it up again, with an inquisitive look in his eyes.

"What are you doing here with me?"

"What?" She looked up to him, really taken aback.

He came closer, his voice trembling with intensity. "What do you want?" He asked, his hands grabbing the sides of her legs.

"I..." Her heart pounded in her throat, it was so hard to say. "... I want you so badly!" And couldn't help the impulse to bury her face on his shoulder. "Please don't hurt me..." Kristen pleaded.

She felt his chest fill with air, as he looked for her mouth, and slowly parted her lips with his tongue, looking ardently for hers. It was a long and passionate kiss, that ended when he sighed in to her mouth, and held her tight against his body, just to let her go.

He was all flushed, looking for air, just like her.

She couldn't understand what was happening.

"Oh, fuck!" He exclaimed, and then cleared his throat. Turned away from her, walking on a circle to adjust the crotch of his pants, they were killing him.

"What's wrong?" She asked surprised.

"It's time for you to go, ok?" He looked at her disappointed face and added: "Don't want to get you in to trouble, y'know? I don't think I'll be able to let you get away soon if we keep on this..."

But she didn't want to escape... just wanted him to... wanted him to be as crazy for her as she was feeling for him...

Feeling small and silly, she climbed down the hood. He looked at her disconcerted face and felt he had to talk to her.

"Hey, it's not what you think, ok?" He said tilting her chin with one finger, trying to make her look in to his eyes. Once her shy stare posed in him he shoot her a seductive smile. "This ain't over, y'know?"

Kristen didn't know if she should believe him, but still smiled weakly in return. "Can I have my underwear back, please?" She reached out a hand.

He walked away from her playfully, with a huge evil grin. "Nope! They're mine!" Took them out from from his pocket and waved them to her.

"Oh, you are a real bastard!" She snapped at him, trying to get them.

James took them to his face, biting his lip. "Mmmnnnn... they smell of you all horny for me... " And put them in his pocket again.

Her face turned to a deep shadow of red. He took her hand and walked her to her car, as she opened her door he cornered there to kiss her one more time, and then pushed her to get in.

"I'm gonna be quite busy these days, we're flying to New York this Friday. It's a surprise, you'll see!" He smiled. "But, can I see you on Thursday?"

"After work, sure." She replied.

"Where do I pick you up?"

"At..." She thought twice. "No, don't pick me, name the place."

"Ok... meet me at Tommy's Joint at six, ok?"

"Ok!"

He closed her door and poked his head to kiss her one last time, running a naughty hand up her right leg, trying to get inside her dress.

But her firm hand stopped him. "Enough teasing for today." Kristen said resentfully, and started her car.

"It's sexy to send you home with no panties." He smiled arching one brow. "See you on Thursday." He said stepping back, and blew a kiss to her.

As she drove down the path, away from him, Kristen couldn't help to feel too aroused and confused.

Days seemed to pass by quite slowly for Kristen, who was fighting to keep her cool as her insecurities began to take in, feeling no longer sure what was the outcome from the past events between them, since time put a distance to them. What did he really thought of her? She certainly felt she'd been too vulnerable around James.

When Thursday arrived she was already driving herself insane in doubts and fears. She tried to arrive fashionably late to their date, wearing a short blue dress and white sneakers, this time she just chose to let her hair free.

It was 6:15 and he wasn't around yet, she felt a bit surprised, for he seemed to be on time the other day. She was asked if she wanted to take a table, but decided to wait outside for a while.

At 6:40 still there was no sign of him, with sore feet and a broken heart she left.

That morning James and company had decided to go and have some fun, Fred took him, Kirk and a couple of friends to the Oakland hills for skating, where he'd found this abandoned hotel with a big empty pool to try their boards.

After a couple of rounds James tried to climb higher but bailed and fell on his left arm with an awful cracking sound.

"Oh, fuck! It's broke!" He cried in pain, holding his arm, that bended in a strange angle.

Fred had to rush him in to a hospital, which was a bit hard for they were in a though neighborhood, but finally ended up in this small County hospital. It was bad, he had a composed fracture and one of his bones had popped out the skin.

Fred was fooling around in the waiting room when a nurse told him his friend wanted him in there to keep him company. He rolled his eyes and walked in to find him hooked to IV's.

"Pussing out, Het?" He began to joke, before seeing the huge cue tip the nurse stuck inside James' arm to clean the cut the bone had made, and couldn't help to wince as he heard the painful cries of James.

It was almost midnight when James was able to leave the hospital, drugged, plastered and beaten. As Fred started the truck James told him: "Before we go home, please take me to a place, man."

"Where?" Fred asked confused.

"To see if I can find a nurse to take care of me." He grinned. His friend laughed shaking his head in disbelief, but still drove him there.

Kristen couldn't believe he stood her up. She was so down she came home straight to lock herself in to her bedroom to listen once and again 'Fade to black'. Had she bored him? Had he just played with her? It was because she'd been a fucking chicken around him, for certain.

All this fears and questions were pounding hurtfully in her heart, as she lain curled in her bed in the dark, trying to convince her eyes not to cry.

Suddenly a far noise caught her attention, and she lifted her head to listen again, lowering the volume of the turn table.

12