Forever Trusting Who We Are Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kristen!" She heard that as a distant whisper. Her heart leaped in her chest, she peeked through the window to find him dawn in the street. She tried to take a better view, he seemed to be holding his arm.

"Kristen!" He shouted again.

Fuck! Is he insane? Kristen revealed herself in the window putting a finger to her lips, then pointed that she was coming down.

She sneaked silently out of the house, everyone seemed to be peacefully asleep, and opened the back door very slowly, not to make any noise, closing with the same care on the other side, to brake in to a light run for the street.

James saw her approaching to him, in this beautiful blue flowery dress, her hair dancing in the air, and guessed the drugs were really working because she seemed a pretty good fucking vision. She stopped a few steps from him, and eyed him sympathetically.

"What happened to you?" kristen whispered, noticing the plaster in his left arm that went from his wrist all the way over his elbow.

"I broke my arm skating and just had surgery. Sorry." He said in a low voice, quite absorbed by her sight.

"Oh, poor baby!" She heard herself say, looking closely at his arm. "It's okay, I understand." She was so happy he was injured instead of being a bastard, that she couldn't help feeling kind of guilty at the same time.

He shot her a very sad look and said: "I had two elbows. It hurt so much but they gave me this drugs, I... I just dunno exactly if I'm feeling anything right now. I just thought, ya'know?" The usual evil spark that lighted his eyes was back, along with that seductive smile. "You could help me feel so much better."

Kristen jumped to his neck and kissed him passionately as he drew her near with his healthy arm.

"I think I could sneak for a while with you, if you want me to... everybody is asleep" She whispered to his mouth.

He couldn't resist to kiss her again, but then replied: "No, I don't want to get you in more trouble... I already have two strikes with your dad..."

"I don't fucking care, I've missed you..." She whimpered.

His heart raced inside his chest. "Oh, you are such a bad girl..." And took her hand to bring her with him.

Inside the truck Fred just rolled his eyes again, thinking only James could use a broken arm to charm a girl in to his bed, and succeed.

TBC

12