Forever Trusting Who We Are Ch. 07

Story Info
The story of the girl behind Nothing Else Matters.
3.6k words
4.5
5.5k
00

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER VII

"Hi, Kristen!" Fred welcomed her laughing as she got in to the back seat of the truck with James.

"H... hi?" she was surprised he knew her name.

James chuckled, "Leave her alone." and introduced him to her, "He's Fred."

With dismay she noticed her 'Slippery When Wet' cassette hanging by the tape in the driving mirror.

Once she was seated he laid down on the seat, resting his head on her lap, giving her a smug smile. "Will'ya take care of me?"

"Sure." she smiled sweetly to him and began to caress his hairy jaw, while he relaxed closing his eyes.

She came across his prescription and pills and gave them a quick look, "My brother broke his arm last year, y'know? So I have a bit of experience with this stuff." she told him.

At that sentence James opened his eyes with a horrified expression, "Do you have a brother too?"

Kristen and Fred laughed, "He's ten!" she replied.

"Thank God!" James sighed smiling, and relaxed again, while she brushed his hair with her fingers.

"You have dust in your hair, you'd better take a shower before going to bed."

"Will'ya bathe me?" He asked in a low voice, with a stray dog look in his eyes.

All she could do was smile back to him, chewing her bottom lip anxiously.

He laughed softly, and grabbed the short sleeve of her blue flowery dress, "Love this, y'know?" and then took her nape with his right hand and pulled her in to his face to kiss her, burying his fingers in her hair. He could hear her heartbeat increase inside her chest.

"Hey, I'm still here!" Fred began to bother them.

She tried to pull out but James wouldn't let her free as he kept kissing her sweet and slowly while he took his hand away to give his friend the highway salute.

As they reached the house Kristen helped him straighten up. He looked around and saw Lars's car and cursed.

"Fuck, it seems like everyone's around..." he exclaimed with an annoyed look.

"Yeah, you're fucked man." Fred agreed pulling over.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"The guys are gonna kick the hella outta me!" James replied with a worried smile, "We were gonna play in Saturday Night Live this weekend..."

"Oh, shit!" Kristen shot him a compassionate look.

"Exactly!" he nodded, and grabbed her hand to take her with him, "But you're gonna defend me, right?" he laughed.

As they stepped in to the house were welcomed loudly for about six guys from which she only recognized Lars and Kirk.

"Focking James!" Lars exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, man!" he said apologetically, winging his arm.

"Damn you and Kirk and your stupid boards!" Lars kept berating.

Kirk shrank in his spot with a wary look and said, "It's not my fault he has to go over himself all the fucking time!"

Lars approached James, looking appalled at the plaster, "How bad was it?"

"Composed fracture, man, a month and a half, to two months recovery."

"Foooooock!" Lars yelled, rolling his eyes, but still hugged James warmly, then cleared his throat and added, "Uhm, we have a conference call with management tomorrow, okay?" James just nodded.

One by one his other friends came to do the same, giving him hard claps on his back and throwing cruel jokes to him. A sweet orgy of manly love.

Somehow Kristen felt her heart warmed to see he was actually surrounded by a caring family of friends, even though it made her feel so out of place.

"Dude, you should have heard the poor bastard crying in pain when they cleaned the cut."

Kristen looked at him compassionately, while James shot a murderous stare to Fred.

Finally Lars seemed to notice her presence, "Uhm, what's with the chick, man?" he laughed, winking an eye to her.

"Leave my chick alone!" James barked, "This is Kristen, my nurse." he stated holding her closer, with a huge teeth smile, but she frowned offended to him. Although everybody greeted her quite warmly, so she waved at them shyly. Then James took her hand and drove her with him to the stairs, while saying, "And I'm off, she's gonna take care of me, ok?" this time he grinned naughtily and she felt her face burning red, but followed him upstairs in to his bedroom, leaving all his friends laughs and improper comments behind.

"You called me your chick?" she asked with an sardonic smile as he closed the room's door.

"Yeah... wanna?" he replied looking straight to her eyes with a seductive smile.

"Is that your way to ask me out?" Kristen asked smirking.

"Yeah."

"Sure!" she answered happily as he came on to her kissing her against the door.

He tried to pull her closer to him, forgetting the plaster for a moment, for it went crashing in to the wood frame.

"Fuck, I feel like a fucking robot." he cursed.

"Oh, baby..." she began to say, but then turned around and paid attention to his room for the first time, one could only called it a bedroom just because it had a bed on it, but the rest was a complete disaster, lacking of furniture, clothes, guitars and boxes scattered on the floor. She didn't know what to think of the romantic scenario. "Just have your shower to help you relax, ok?"

"Ok... but you gotta help me," he smiled wickedly to her, as he removed his shoes standing.

"I know..." she blushed with a worried grin. Like if I hadn't thought about that already! "Prepare your things while I prepare the bed... your bed... for you!"

"Straight to business, I like that." James smirked.

Kristen just turned away from him covering her face with her hair to conceive her embarrassment and started straightening the sheets of his bed, searched for pillows for his arm, but only found one. Decided to make another filling a T-shirt with clothes. As she was bending there couldn't help to feel watched, and turned to find James intense gaze upon her figure. She just gulped.

"Babe... that dress really suits your ass."

"God, you're so romantic!" she snapped back.

"I know!" He winked at her.

Noticing he already had his towel ready, she really didn't know how to proceed next, she wanted to be able to be bolder but just couldn't move. Luckily he was so straight forward that she needed to do nothing more than laugh nervously, letting him push her on their way to the bathroom, grabbing her ass.

The bathroom was quite small, had no tub, just a small shower covered by a plastic curtain. She took his things from him and breathed in as he stood in front of her waiting for her to help him undress.

Kristen stepped closer and slowly help him out of his shirt, carefully sliding it from his left arm. God, his torso seemed so perfect, her bewildered eyes traveled from his belly button, following the path of blond hair up to his chest and then to his broad shoulders, where his golden locks fell wildly. Then noticed his right hand unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans. Her heart almost failed her as she met his commanding stare to help him remove them. She kept looking at his face, trying to avoid looking down as color run to her face. But then had no other choice as she crouched in front of him sliding his jeans down his long legs. Her eyes almost popped out her face stood in front of his huge bulge inside his dark red briefs, and looked down immediately, gasping. Wearing that color underneath his black garments was such a naughty touch. But, she couldn't find solace as she faced now his well formed and tanned legs. Her mouth went dry.

James bit a smile at the sight of her uneasiness, then held up one leg for her to take the pants out. Just the sight of his silly white socks up to the knee made her relax a little, actually kind of melted her heart, Honestly, who wears these at his age? So boyishly cute!

After taking his socks off, she straighten up to face him, she knew the most important piece of clothing was still in him, but as he came closer to her, she just jumped around him, to the shower.

"Just let me start the water for you!" Kristen exclaimed in desperation. He just shook his head and smiled.

With the corner of her eye she detected his movement as he slip his briefs down with one hand, and kicked them off as they reached the floor. Her mouth dropped open at the sight of his firm and rounded tooshie. Then he started turning around towards her and she buried her face in to the bathroom's wall... How am I gonna dare look at him now?

As he walked in to the water, she stepped back, avoiding his face, trying to get out of his way, and ended up sitting on the toilette. Fortunately the distribution of the shower allowed that his arm could pop out of the curtain. "I'll be here if you need me!" she said, bu he just laughed in reply.

"Wanna join me in here?"

"I'm fine..." she answered.

After a couple of minutes he called her again, "Kristen... come."

Holding her breath she took her shoes off, and went near, as she reached the shower she closed her eyes.

"Wash my hair, would you?"

"Sure!"

Smiling at her closed eyes, James handed her the shampoo bottle. She poured some of it in her hand and he bent his head down, she opened her eyes and carefully scrubbed his scalp and hair, then turned the water back to slowly wash it down. She tried to keep a safe distance, avoiding to wet herself. As soon as she felt it was done she let him go and stepped back, but then he threw his hair back straightening his head, and she just stood there, smitten at the magnificent sight of him under the warm water.

James met her gaze and suddenly pulled her with his right arm by the waist, to kiss her under the hot stream, her clothed were getting soaked, but his hungry tongue made her forget about everything, all she could think of was of his slippery touch. Then he pushed her in to the shower wall, behind the water stream, his hand getting under her wet dress to grab her bottom, pulling her in to his naked body. Tearing from her lips, he looked in to her mesmerized eyes, "Have you come tonight to be mine or not?"

"Yes..." she whispered back.

"Then stop fooling around me," he said and kissed her again. Her hands looked on her back to turn the water off.

He took her hand and pull her out in to the room, grabbing a towel with him. He let her go and ran the towel lightly over his body with his right arm, and then dried his hair. He dimmed the lights, and she watched him climb on the bed, sitting with his back to the wall, covering his crotch with the towel.

"Come here," he clapped on the bed.

Putting pillows under his injured arm, she came to his side. He tried to seize her with his other arm to take her with him.

"Wait, I don't wanna wet your bed," blushing beyond red, she began to undo her dripping dress in front of him, letting it fall to the floor, standing in front of him just in her underwear. Avoiding eye contact she let her hair cover her face.

James' breathing became uneasy at the look of her curves, her small waist, the her broad hips and voluptuous legs. Then she took her hands to her back and undid her bra, revealing her full rounded breasts. He could feel himself getting hard under the towel, even more when she bit her lip anxiously, bending to take her panties off.

Breathing in she began to climb on to the bed. His heart started to pound loudly inside his chest, he wanted to meet her halfway, but suddenly found himself feeling too clumsy for his plastered arm felt heavy on his side as he tried to get closer to her.

Kristen was so nervous she could feel her knees trembling, then noticed the childlike expression on his face, knitted brows, beseeching blue eyes looking at her, his cute front teeth showing from his parted lips.

"What's up?" she asked shyly.

James gave an uneasy sideways look and smiled nervously, clearing his throat and said with a husky voice, "It's just that this is not how I imagined it, if y'know what I mean?" Followed by a nervous laugh, as he moved the shoulder of his broken arm to show her what he meant.

Her heart felt like bursting with tenderness. "Oh, my! Did you imagine it?" she asked with a dreamy smile, bringing herself closer to him.

"Hell, yeah!" James snapped, to end grinning more relaxed, finding his hand craving to touch her.

Kristen giggled and asked with a seductive voice, "And, how did you imagine it?"

"I'm not gonna tell you!" He spat back as he got hold of her waist to drive her closer, and added, "As soon as I get rid of this shit I'm gonna show you..." The wicked smile she had grown to love was back.

She knelt looming over him and took a hand to his cheek, meeting his expectant eyes as he looked up to her, and whispered close to his face, "Is that a promise?"

"Mhm hum..." He agreed moving forward to kiss her.

All this time she'd been so afraid to let herself go, knowing she was on the brink to fall madly in love with him, but couldn't fool herself anymore, she wanted to, she needed to, she was fucking dying to... Her lips parted from his, to trail light kisses all the way from his jaw to his ear, whispering in a sweet, yet intense, voice, "OK, but tonight I will be the one to show you how I've imagined making sweet love to you..."

A barely audible gasp escaped his mouth in anticipation, feeling her wet lips in his earlobe. She buried her face in his neck, breathing deeply in to fill herself with his delicious scent, as she climbed on top of him. She couldn't help herself to lick and bite his neck with passion, letting out a soft moan.

"Ah..." he breathed out as he felt her teeth sink on his skin, his blood started boiling inside, indeed that was sweet.

Her fingers ran through his hair, as she slowly turned to face him, looking for his eyes. Face to face she rubbed her little nose to his, then moved to caress his cheeks with her lips, slowly, enjoying every inch of skin, as he looked at her with his clear eyes filled with passion. She finally looked for his perfect pink lips and brought hers close to them, she felt like dying as he parted his in anticipation for her touch, she just couldn't help to run her tongue over them, one time, two times, she teased, trembling inside with desire, to finally seal in a kiss. He couldn't wait anymore, so he brought his hand to her head and moved forward to devour her mouth. Her naked torso brushed his and he wished to have both hands available submit her.

Kristen crawled back, kissing his hairline from his chest down to his belly button, feeling his soft moist skin and body hair with her lips, he took his hand to her head, caressing her hair. She rested her chin lightly over his groin, while taking his hand to kiss it tenderly, then took one by one his fingers in to her mouth, slowly caressing them with her tongue. She saw him close his eyes in pleasure. [i]Oh, why is he so fucking delicious?[/i]

Then she slowly removed the towel beneath her, and her jam dropped, surprised of the size of his erection, then felt his fingers close in her hair and looked at him, he had this animal stare, that let her know he wanted her to take him in her mouth right away.

Looking to his eyes she slowly slip his cock inside her mouth, holding her hair from falling to her face, running her tongue all way down. He emitted a low growl and threw his head back. She tightened her lips moving up and down on him, trying to take all inside, even in to her throat. As he felt it reach so that deep he began to pant loudly, and she felt herself aroused at the sight of his contorted face and his lips forming a perfect "o" in delight.

His grip tightened on her hair, calling her to do it faster and deeper and as she did so she felt him move inside her lost in his own enjoyment. Suddenly he trust deeper on her, making her choke, and she felt his hand taking her own. She looked up and found his sapphire eyes calling her up. She crawled over him. He brushed her hair lovingly and whispered, "I want you now..." And he looked for her lips.

Kristen moved forward, looking straight to his eyes with a feverish look, as she placed his erection in to her slit, their heavy breaths mixed as she slowly drove it inside of her. Her hair fell on her left side, leaving her bare neck to his reach, and he bit it with a snarl, as he felt her tightness surrounding him.

"Aw..." she gave a small cry when she felt his hard bite and how he pushed deeper in to her too, he felt so big inside of her.

"Oh, that feels right," he breathed to her neck sending a delicious chill ran down her spine as she slowly moved up and down in him, getting in to a rhythm.

She held from his shoulders to help herself moving on top of him, as her hips began to dance in circular movements, squeezing him inside, as she trusted in to him. Since that night at his truck he had fantasized about her crazy hips working on top of him again, and now he knew he hadn't been wrong. His mouth looked for her breasts, that moved near his face. He grabbed one with his hand, firm but gently, and ran his tongue on the other, intensifying all she felt, as his heavy breathing tickled her sensitive skin.

Her movements began to be faster and deeper. She looked for his mouth and began to kiss him wildly. When she thought she couldn't feel any better, as she seemed to have found her rapture point, his hand tightened on her ass, grasping her violently to keep her still and he began to move below her, arching his back, penetrating her faster and deeper.

Kristen was swept away by the pleasure exploding inside of her and began to mewl on his mouth, he bit her lip with restraint fieriness. Tuning with him, she began to move again, and they went blank in joy. Emitting a loud grunt she felt him release inside of her, both still moving, grasping the last weaves of pleasure.

They sealed in a long and lazy kiss for what seemed an eternity, until their breaths became even. Letting him go she rolled to her left, resting her head on his shoulder. He held her close, slipping down to lay on his back, took her hand and placed it in to his heart. She closed her eyes, wanting to be lost in that moment forever. "Feeling better now?" she asked.

"Fuck, yeah!" he exclaimed, making her smile.

No more words were exchanged, slowly both drifted in to dreamland, holding each other near.

A low whimper woke her up, and for the moment she didn't remember where she was, the sky was still dark outside. James moaned in pain again, and she understood where she was. In fear looked for his watch, fortunately it was 5 am, she had enough time to go back home before anybody noticed. She figured the pain killers' effect had ran down on him, so she got up to find his medicines for him.

"James..." she woke him up, slowly he opened his eyes, he had such a sweet unfocused look. "Here, love, take your pills," Kristen handed him a glass of water too, he washed them down, and fell asleep right away.

In the dark she looked for her clothes, unfortunately they were still wet, but she had put them back on, for no pants of him would ever fit her ass. Then took a sweatshirt from his stuff, as she put her hands in its pockets she felt a marker inside, and had an idea.

Kristen laid down right next to him for a few minutes, loving the sight of his sleeping figure as his adorable curls tangled next to his face. It was a moment of clarity for her, she had reach the point of no return, there was no way to get out of this romance unscathed now. Took his warm sleeping hand and wrote a note on his palm. Then sat up and with loving eyes bent to lay a soft kiss in his parted lips, and left.

The cold chill of the early morning greeted her and her soaked clothes, but for a reason she didn't even feel it as her heart felt so warm with the first rushes of love running all through her being.