Forever Trusting Who We Are Ch. 08

Story Info
The story of the girl behind Nothing Else Matters.
1.1k words
4.22
5.3k
00

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER VIII

The alarm clock drilled in his brain next morning, making him flinch in pain, although it wasn't even his worst hangover by far, still he growled, "Kill that shit!"

Her heeled footsteps approached the bedside to turn the alarm off.

"Sorry love!" she apologized briefly, getting herself ready to work.

"What time is it?" he asked painfully.

"It's 8 am."

"Why are you leaving so early?" James asked again, covering his eyes from the bright morning light. Watching her leave for work all dressed up and perfumed made him feel quite jealous and grumpy.

"I'm not leaving yet, I was just... up early, need anything?"

"I feel like shit."

"I know... I hope not having to pick your drunk ass today too." Kristen said resentfully, giving him a couple of light spanks.

"Let me be, it's my vacation, and if you're not spending it with me, I'll do whatever the fuck I want."

"Oh, not again..." she snapped back.

"What? You know what I feel, I'm never around and when we finally have the time to be together you spend it at an office, all dressed sexy with other guys." She laughed loud, making him wince in pain.

"Sorry..." she lowered her voice, "I love you!" And leaned to give him a light kiss on the lips. "I do want to be with you, but how can I lose this job, uh? I've never hold a job this long..." she sat next to him, trying to make him understand.

"When I told you to move in with me was because I knew I could take care of you, y'know? Things are going pretty fine..." his hands looked for her waist to bring her near.

"But I wouldn't be comfortable asking you for money, I don't want to lose my freedom..."

James let her go and turned in bed giving his back to her, "Fine, so be it!"

"Jaaaames..."

"Go enjoy your fucking freedom inside a fucking office all the fucking day..."

"Dammit!" Kristen replied in anger. "Fine, I'm off! And, by the way, I'm not cleaning after you and your friends!" she stormed out, ripping his skull as she bolted the door.

"Ouch!" the fucking bitch! he thought sourly.

The day felt gray and bitter for Kristen, she regretted leaving home that way, but at the same time was afraid to come back, James' temper was not something to joke about. At least she had dancing class to delay the inevitable.

When she came home about 10 pm there was no sign of him or his truck, at least the place was clean. With a heavy heart she took a shower and went to bed to read a while. A couple of hours went by and still was no sign of him. She turned the lights off and tried to force herself to sleep, worrying about him driving drunk.

A few minutes later she heard the truck's engine coming near, and didn't know what to do. She heard him come in, walk around, then his footsteps came closer. She decided to fake being asleep. Light came in to the room as he opened the door and felt him staring at her for a while, standing in the threshold. Then the room was dark again since he didn't come in. A minute later she heard the sound of a can opening in the kitchen, the door of his studio getting closed, and the noise of his amp being plugged.

Kristen felt so lonely in bed, after an hour of wait, she still couldn't fall asleep with the muffled sound that came from James' room. She could barely make out what he was playing.

Missing him so much she decided to finally go and face him for better or worse, wearing only a white tee and cotton panties. She opened the door slowly and sneaked her head asking permission to enter. He nodded, trying not to lose his thread of thought, which was too hard when your girlfriend comes in to a room in cherry's print underwear.

Good, at least he doesn't seem to be still that mad at me, she sighed in relief.

James was sitting on his couch, rambling the strings of his old flying "V". How she loved when he chewed his lips in concentration. She tried to find a cool spot to be, and decided to mount over his Marshall. James didn't seem to mind, but couldn't stop staring at her curvy legs spread at the sides of his amp. Tape was rolling in the console, she knew he was recording what he was playing, so tried to keep herself quiet.

He began to pick gently on the guitar this melancholic tune that weaved and twisted in to almost ripping cries. His head nodding with the notes, as he fixed his eyes to the strings.

After a few minutes she found herself to be quite aroused, the guitar picking vibrated directly in to her crotch, spreading all over her body in a tingling sensation that made her tremble, slowly her eyes closed to get lost in it, as her body began to rock in the same rhythm.

James kept playing this slow piece, sitting in sexy poses to seduce her, when he noticed she wasn't even looking at him. At first he thought angrily she was falling asleep, but then he noticed she was lost in the music. His mouth watered when her lips parted in small gasps as his fingers began to attack the strings with crunchier and faster riffs.

Her breathing came faster, her chest raising with it. Suddenly he could read in her face the sensation of being penetrated by his playing, and his blood started burning inside. He stood up and broke in to a fast and passionate solo, feeling it flow with intensity through his chest, as the long ripped notes made Kristen pant in ease.

James hold the last note biting his lower lip with a predatory look in his eyes. Took off his flying "V" and dropped it in the couch. The sound made her open her eyes in surprise, just to find herself to be assaulted by his strong hands and demanding mouth, as he lifted her by her ass and crush her body to the wall, his groin pushed at hers roughly. She kissed him back in hunger, clinging to his neck, her arms being caressed by his soft wavy hair. He broke the kiss and smelled deeply her neck, then tracing it with hid nose up to her ear, his two days beard scratching all the way, said in a trembling husky voice, "Oh, you're getting so thrashed..."