Forever Trusting Who We Are Ch. 10

Story Info
The story of the girl behind Nothing Else Matters.
2.1k words
4.67
5.6k
00

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER X

"James..." Kristen said sleepily, still nestled in his chest in the warm water.

"Yeah?" he asked, resting his chin on the top of her head.

"I've been wanting to ask you this... please tell me the truth, will you?"

"O... Ok..." James frowned.

She straighten her head and look for his eyes, "You told me you left your last ex before going on tour, 'cause you better tour single would you do that to me too?"

"What?" he replied warily.

"I want to know if that is something you do."

"I just came back from tour!" he spat at her.

"That only lasted 10 days... and you already cheated on me..."

"Oh, c'mon!" this time he replied angrily.

"Wait," she pleaded, trying to calm him down. "I'm not trying to bring that out again... it's not about that... I... I'm scared... would you do that to me?"

James l took an uneasy look around the room, taking a finger to his chin, lost in thought for a few seconds. Meanwhile she awaited for his response with anxiety.

"Look..." he started to say, staring down, "I don't know what I'll do until I do it." Then looked in to her eyes, "I just don't go planning every fucking move, I act as I fucking feel in the moment..." And took a hand to caress her neck, "I thought you already knew that about me".

"I know that..." she replied sadly. "So you're telling me you don't know if you'd dump me?" Kristen felt like crying.

"No! No, no, no... that's not what I meant... I mean, I don't have a rule about breaking up with my chicks before touring. Has happened that way, but they've been more casual relationships, Kris," he looked at her eyes tenderly, "I love you."

"So?" her eyes lighted in relief.

"No, I don't plan dumping you in my next tour, " he replied rolling his eyes. But still she smiled, and went back to rest happily in his shoulder.

As soon as Kristen's head touched her pillow she was deeply asleep. James laid sleepless by her side for a while. The warm bath left her cheeks all pink, and the sight brought made him think of their second night together.

***

The morning after breaking his arm he woke up late, his arm felt numb and stiff, but overall felt pretty fine. Suddenly Kristen came to his mind, looked for her but she wasn't around anymore. A rush of guilt ran trough him as he wondered how did she manage to get back home, or if she did it avoiding trouble. Then he noticed the scribbles in his palm:

Nursing services: 5556663

P.S. Take pills at 11 am

He smiled and dressed as fast as he could to call her back.

"George's Garage, may I help you?" A man's voice he clearly recognized came through the receiver.

Fuck! "Good morning, Sir. May I speak to Kristen?"

"Ah, the not-yet-boyfriend, huh?" the man sounded a bit angry.

"Yes, Sir. No! I mean, no, Sir, " he stumbled nervously at his words. "I mean, I'm officially dating Kristen, Sir." Shit!

"Mhm!" the man just growled. "Wait there," he heard him call her in the foreground, "Kiki! Your boyfriend is on the phone!" Followed by several male voices howling. Then heard her dad's voice again, asking, "What's that?"

"Nothing!" her nervous voice shrieked near.

"I'm watching you, boy!" the man yelled at him in the background as she picked the phone.

"Hello?" she asked.

"Hello, Kiki," he laughed.

"Oh, shut up!" Kristen replied angrily.

"He, he, he, sorry! How's my favorite nurse? I'm sorry I didn't take you back home, how did you manage to go back?"

"I'm fine, I just steal some of your money for a bus. Although had to wear my wet clothes back. How do you feel? Did you take your pills?"

"Yes, mommy... I feel good!"

"Happy to hear that!"

"But I'm sorry about your clothes."

She blushed and sighed longingly, "Never mind that..." Then cleared her throat, "What did you tell my dad?"

"That I'm your boyfriend now, you are right, he is scary."

Kristen laughed.

"What was all that when you picked up the phone?"

"Ah..." her voice became a low whisper, "You left me a huge bite on the neck, I had to wear a scarf today, but now he suspects."

"Fuck, double sorry, then..."

"It's okay... I loved it."

"So, will you come back tonight to take care of this poor patient of yours?" he asked with an imploring voice.

"I'd love to.." she giggled back to him, "But need to get an alibi..."

"Get one. Come."

"I will!" she replied almost faltering at his command.

James didn't know what she did to be able to spent the night with him, but she arrived packed at seven with new pillows, clean sheets, food, and beverages... ready to make a picnic in bed all night.

And they had a lot of fun, listened to some music, bothered each other, played strip poker, and she lost so easily... made love and just after that, she felt asleep around 10 pm!

He was so frustrated. Disappointed he went downstairs to hang out with the guys for a while, although they ended up having their laughs at his expense. They'd been working in the rehearsing garage all afternoon, and now they were relaxing with some beers, and how he wished he could drink with them, but his medication forbade it. Lars got a bit drunk and ended up chrashing in the living room, while Jason and Kirk left around eleven, so he decided to go back to bed, and resentfully got to sleep.

A couple of hours later he was waked in the middle of the night by her voice in his back, "I love you!" he felt her hot breath in his neck.

"What?" he asked frozen by her words, not wanting to turn over to see her.

"I looove youmnnnn... " she whimpered lowly.

There was something weird in her voice, maybe she was just talking on her sleep, dreaming of him, he hoped in jealousy, but stood silent and still.

After a while he could still feel her writhing behind him, moaning very softly. He rolled on his back and turned to her. "Y'alright?" he asked.

"I'mmmnnn cold..." Kristen whispered, not seeming conscious, she was still inside the covers.

James sat down, pushing himself with his healthy arm, "Kristen, y'alright?" And leaned to her, trying to make her talk sense.

"James..."

He drew closer, "What's wrong, babe?" Studying her face in the dark.

"I'mmhmmnn so cold, keep me warm..." she curled in bed, next to him and he slipped down careful with his arm, to hug her. She took her warm hands to his face and started kissing him, her yearning tongue and lips were too persuasive for him to resist, although her breath felt burning in his mouth.

"You are too hot..." he whispered to her.

"I... need you!" she replied, eyes closed.

"No, I mean... mnnn..." he surrendered to her lips again. "You are too... uh... hot..." her hands were getting busy with his body under the covers. He began to kiss her deeply, but still felt something was very wrong, "Wait... I think you're ill," and pressed his lips to her forehead to check her temperature. Indeed she was in fever, but she had already started to wrap her legs on him.

"Ooh, shit!" he exclaimed feeling himself hard between her thighs. "This ain't right, baby... uh..." but couldn't help himself to find his way inside of her.

"Yesss..." she whispered sexily into his ear, as she bucked her hips up to draw him deeper.

"But, uh... you're too..." he started trusting slowly in to her, rolling her to the right, to help him rest on the side of his healthy arm.

"Mmmmnnn... this is sooo gooood..." she moaned, already panting heavily.

And he kissed her again, getting lost in her delicious heat and her demanding hips. She knew how to move with him, and he wanted to hold her so tight to feel her whole body against him, craving in hunger for his.

"James!" she cried desperately clinging to him, breathing fast and loudly. He buried his face on her neck, biting her burning skin, as he drove insanely deeper in to her, she began to cry in pleasure in his arms.

"I love you!" she screamed as she reached her orgasm, intensified by her current altered conscience. "I..."

"Shhh..." James silenced her with his lips, he wasn't sure he wanted to hear that yet, as he quickened his moves inside her, feeling near to cum. He moaned loudly in to her lips as the spasms of climax seized his body, that moved in to hers in frenzy.

Kissing her lazily he eased his pace, and held her close for a long time, till he regained his breath, but hers didn't seem to even. Nor she came back to her senses.

"Kristen? Kirsten!" he tried to make her answer, but she just kept trembling and panting.

Shit! Maybe I made her worse... Fuck! Fuck! FUCK! James scolded himself. The sight of her so sick in bed really twisted his stomach in knots, as it stirred unwanted memories. This was the moment he hated not having no knowledge about medicines. Putting on his robe with difficulty, he rushed downstairs to find the help of Lars, whom laid asleep in the couch.

"Lars!" James tried to wake him up.

"What the f...?" he woke angrily.

"There's something wrong with my chick." James said worriedly.

"Did she overdose?" Lars's green eyes opened wide.

"Shit, no! I think she's in high fever, man."

"Oh... don't focking scare me!" Lars relaxed.

"So? What do I do, take her to a fucking hospital, or what?"

"Give her a couple of Tylenol's and put some wet cloths on her forehead, that must do it... if it doesn't, we'll take her to a doctor, ok?"

"And that's it?"

"Yes!"

"Do we have those?"

"Yeah, look in the downstairs bathroom's cabinet." he yawned.

"Thanks, man!" James patted his back and left.

After finding the bottle of Tylenol, he went back upstairs to make her take the pills, still she trembled and breathed painfully. He walked around the room searching for something good to use as a pad, picked up something from a pile of clothes and took it to his nose... seemed part of the clean laundry. Good to know which pile is which. he thought, then took the piece of cloth and drench it in a glass of cold water.

For over an hour he sat next to her, replacing and pressing the wet piece of cloth in to her forehead, until she slept peacefully again. Her words danced in his mind for a while, he wasn't expecting her to tell him she loved him so fucking soon. Okay, she wasn't in her senses, hopefully she wouldn't even remember, but somehow that didn't make him feel better. He pondered if this relationship was wise, she seemed to be a pretty sweet girl, whose heart could be easily broken and knowing himself... maybe it was better to cool it off.

By morning Kristen felt awful, her nose was dripping, her throat was throbbing and her head was pounding painfully. She moved a bit, and a wet sock fell on her eyes. What the fuck? she wondered, and turned to find James sleeping in his bathrobe, face down next to her, his plastered arm hugging her stomach.

She poked him lightly and slowly he opened his sleepy eyes. "Y'okay?" he mumbled.

"I feel... sick." her voice came as a whisper.

"I know."

She showed him the sock in her hand with a questioning look.

"You had high fever last night and I had to bring it down."

Her chestnut eyes opened wide in surprise, she remembered nothing. Suddenly the image of him taking care of her melted her heart. "With a wet sock?" she asked.

"It was clean!" he defended himself.

"A sock?" she eyed him mockingly.

"Shut up! You are the worst nurse on history!" James spat at her. "You were supposed to take care of me, and you come and get sick on me in the middle of the night!" he laughed, shaking his head.

"I'm sorry..." she smiled with embarrassment as her voice finally came back, sounding huskily. Holding the cloth to her heart she reached to kiss him in the cheek. "Can I keep it?" Kristen asked biting her lip, looking lovingly at him.

He stared at her dumbfounded for a moment. Shit, don't look at me like that! he thought with a bit on panic. Then his chest exploded with laughter. "Sure! Want the other for a tissue?" he teased.

"Dumbass!" she spat at him throwing the wet sock at his face. But then leaned to place a tender kiss on his lips. "Lovely dumbass!" she whispered and then kissed him again.

Oh, fuck... she might really love me... James thought kissing her back. What do I do?