Forever We

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she had stopped climaxing I rose above her and moved her to the center of the bed where I placed my mouth covered in her juices upon hers, kissing her so that she could taste herself on me. Mother was smiling as she asked me to lay on my side, laying beside me facing my feet. She took the end of my throbbing leaking penis deep into her mouth sucking. Licking as she took me up to, but not quite to climaxing, whilst I writhed under her attentions. I sought out her pussy again with my mouth, lapped and sucked at her, drawing the lips deep into my mouth.

I knew that I could not delay my climax much more so I tore myself loose of her hot mouth, and rolling on top I reared over her. Looking down into her eyes I said, "Please ask me."

Mother gazed up at me with a look of embarrassment on her face, but I felt her pulling me toward her with her hands upon my hips. She whimpered like a virgin girl "Fuck me, fuck me Colin."

I entered her without any guidance, going deep and hard like a guided missile programmed to home. She pushed her hips up against me as she met each of my deep thrusts. We were looking into each other eyes and knew it wastime, as together we both climaxed. Mother crying out a long "Oooh!" My lips pulled back over my teeth, my back arched like a bow, as I thrust into her hard and deep. I remember calling out, "Mother!" as I pumped and discharged all of my seed deep into the warm place that I had come from so many years before.

Mother's legs remained locked tightly around my waist, her muscles holding and contracting around my throbbing spitting penis as she attempted to milk me of all I could offer. Too soon it was past and we collapsed in each others arm onto the bed, spent. We lay still, recovering for few minutes; nothing being said, as we both understood that a new life had just begun for both of us. Andforever we would now be a couple.

Mother kissed my lips softly but sensuously and in doing so took my now limp penis into her hand. Amazingly, I started to again harden, she broke the kiss and turned to take my rapidly stiffening penis into her mouth as she cupped my testicles. I pushed my head in between her open thighs my tongue searching for her warm wet nether lips.

So we initiated our special 'Mother and Son' loving, and we continue yet even like two young lovers. We cannot get enough of each other, either making love gently, or fucking each other hard; our lives are full of each other. We are so fortunate to have found one other, and have overcome the taboo to enjoy the ultimate love that can be had between two people.

I hope to bring a second part of our story to the readers, of what we discovered about our respective love lives with our spouses earlier, before we became lovers; and the wild and kinky sex that we have gone on to explore with this new and fabulous relationship that we have developed subsequently, and why they're right when they say, "Incest is best!"

12