Forfeits

Story Info
An s/m game; once picked she can't refuse a forfeit.
1.6k words
4.12
49.2k
10
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifwat
wifwat
316 Followers

My husband Ron and I like to play sexual games. One game that we sometimes play is Forfeits, this is where I am given some task to fulfil and if I fail I have to take a note from the Lucky Dip jar and act out whatever is written on it. These have ranged from relatively mild things, such as leaving off my panties and flashing my nakedness in a pub, to very severe things like inviting a strange Master from a sex contact mag, to come and beat me. Even though I find some of these forfeits disgusting, I never the less, end up enjoying them.

This is about one forfeit that I found particularly objectionable. There is an acquaintance of Ron's who is, to say the least, repulsive. His name is Gus and could easily be mistaken for a tramp. A Hippie type who never washes, has long greasy hair and smells to high heaven. When I read the forfeit that I was to call at this guys house on an errand for my husband and allow him to seduce me, well, I rebelled. I put my foot down.

"That's against the rules." said Ron. You can only refuse something that could cause physical harm." He of course was right. I had agreed to the rules and being masochistic, I really revel in being made to do things. So off I went, beautifully turned out. See through blouse and no bra. Very short black skirt with splits up the side that allowed my stocking tops and suspenders to be seen and very high heels. I of course was wearing a full length Mac for walking through the streets. Gus didn't live far. When Gus opened the door he was positively drooling. I had the front of my Mac open and my breasts were visible through my blouse.

"Come in! Come in!" said Gus and ushered me into the front room that was his bed/sitting room. There was a mattress on the floor where he slept. No bedding. The only furniture was one kitchen chair. "Have a seat." said Gus pointing to the chair.

"Thank you." I replied as I removed my Mac and placed it on the chair so that I could sit on it. Gus sat on the mattress. He was directly level with my crutch and as I could see him staring between my legs, I opened them slightly.

"Mmmm! Now what is it I can do for you!" asked Gus.

"Well, Ron asked me to call and see if you had finished with the books that he had lent you." I stammered. I held a hanky to my nose, the smells in the place where getting to me.

"Oh. Do you mean the ones with girls showing their open cunts or the ones with girls being fucked?" he asked.

"I don't really know which ones." I said and opened my legs a bit more. I could see that Gus must have thought it was his birthday and Christmas rolled into one. He stared openly at my pussy and licked his lips.

"Open cunt ones are great, don't you think?" he said as he moved closer. He put his hands on both of my knees and tried to prise my legs even farther apart. When his hands touched me, even though it was through my stockings, it still made my skin crawl. Here I was, offering myself to this smelly, unshaved, unwashed Hippie. I was totally repulsed and totally turned on at the same time. He raised my legs over his shoulders and buried his face in my pussy.

"Your cunt smells lovely." he said.

"Thank you." was all I could think of to say.

"You take good care of your cunt, don't you." he said between slurps into my inner private parts.

"Yes I do, I like to look after my pussy." I panted, his tongue was getting to me, he was really turning me on. I suppose it was the whole bizarre situation that was helping to stimulate me.

"Say 'I like to look after my cunt." he demanded.

"I like to look after my pussy." I said. "AAaaaaaggghhh!!!" I screamed as he sunk his teeth into my pussy lips.

"OK. OK I look after my CUNT." I screeched. "Suck my CUNT. Suck it!"

"Say please." he said, looking up at me from between my thighs.

"Please." I replied softly.

"Not good enough." he said as he stood up, taking me with him. He turned around and dropped me onto the bare mattress. All the screaming that I had been doing had attracted attention and I could see 3 other Hippies stood in the doorway, watching.

"Don't just stand there." Gus said to them. "Come and help." They didn't need to be asked twice. The 3 of them dived onto the mattress. I was held down as they helped themselves; they just tore my clothes off, hands where all over me, grabbing my breasts and pussy. Mouths where sucking on me. My nipples where chewed on, love bites covered my breasts and stomach. Fingers where shoved up my pussy and bottom. I was hating it and loving it at he same time. I wanted them to stop and I wanted them to go on and on forever. I was writhing, screaming, moaning. I didn't know who was doing what, I was just enjoying every minute of it.

"STOP!" I heard Gus shout. All activity ceased. I had a feeling of disappointment as all hands where removed from my naked, bitten and scratched body. Gus raised my legs over his shoulders and placed the head of his cock against my pussy lips. He moved it ever so slowly, it glided across my clit and lovely sensations spread through my body. "You like that you horny Bitch?" he asked.

"Ooohh yes." I replied dreamily. "Yes, don't stop. It's lovely."

"Do you want it inside your cunt? "Yes. Oh Yes please."

"Then ask me to fuck your useless cunt."

"Noooo."

"SAY IT!"

"NO!" I screamed back at him. I then felt my ankles being grabbed by 2 of the other guys and as they stood up, I was raised up and my legs where pulled apart. A searing pain shot through my pussy as Gus brought his belt down, hard against my most delicate parts.

"AAAAaaaaaggghhhh!!!!!" I screamed with pain and pleasure. The sudden pain in my pussy had caused me to climax. I don't know if you have ever experienced a 'come' brought on by pain but let me tell you, it is like nothing else you could ever hope to experience.

A second smack and "YES!! Yes FUCK my CUNT. FUCK IT! SHAG IT! Do anything you want. MORE! MORE! PLEASE FUCK ME! GIVE ME YOUR DICKS, I WANT ALL YOUR COCKS. FILL ME WITH SPUNK!" I shouted all this and more. I wanted to be used, I wanted them to use me as a vessel to pour their lovely spunk into. I was the sluttiest whore who ever wanted cock. I wanted cock and cock and even more cock. Gus was on top of me, thrusting his dick into me. I was kissing him and sucking his tongue. His bad breath and rotten teeth just turned me on even more.

My head was pulled to one side and a smelly dick forced into my mouth. I sucked lovingly on it. Cleaning it and savouring it. I worked my hand behind him and pulled him into me. I wanted him to fuck my throat, to force his big smelly dick right down my throat. I felt his dick in my throat and as I was gasping for breath, trying to breath around the huge knob that was threatening to choke me, my head was pulled to the other side. "Suck me, Baby." said this repulsive pensioner. He must have been well into his 60's or even 70's. His cock was big but as it touched my lips, it must have been too much of a turn on for the old guy. He came all over my face, some went into my mouth. I swallowed it down, loving it.

Just then Gus came with great thrusts. He rammed his dick into me, squirting his spunk into my pussy. He had hardly finished, when he was pulled off me and another guy took his place. Just what I wanted, another cock. It slurped in and out of my spunk filled pussy.

"Say Fuck me!" my new assailant demanded.

"Yes Fuck me. Fuck me with your big dick. Shag me. Make me come." My words were muffled by the other guy forcing his cock into my mouth again. The 2 of them fucked in unison. One in my mouth and the other in my pussy. In out. In out went the 2 cocks. The one in my mouth came first. Coughing, spluttering as I almost drowned in spunk. I loved the taste and the amount; he mustn't have come for a week. There seemed to be gallons of it. He pulled the big cock from my mouth and dragged it across my face, leaving streaks of spunk all over me.

Just then the guy fucking me came. He almost squashed me as he wrapped his arms around me and holding me in a very tight bear hug, he filled my pussy with even more spunk.

They all went off and left me lying alone on the mattress. I put on my shoes and Mac and went home. When I arrived and told Ron what had happened, he was immediately turned on and he fucked me on the floor behind the front door.

When he had recovered, he asked me about the magazines that I was supposed to have gone to collect. I had completely forgotten about them.

"Oh well." said Ron. "You will just have to go back there again tomorrow."

wifwat
wifwat
316 Followers